Red Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that was how our night went. I was spent by the time we crawled into the hotel shower and my wives washed a seemingly endless amount of my cum off their bodies. For once in our relationship, Hope had more of my cum splattered across her form than Helen.

After dressing we headed down to breakfast with the other part of my family. "It is a good thing that we had decided not to get much sleep last night too, or the noise coming from your room might have bothered us," said my smiling father. "Luckily, I don't think there was anyone else staying in the rooms around yours, or me might have heard from the night manager."

Kelly and my mother both glowed and looked like they had been well satisfied by my father, and while Jessie had quite a similar expression about her, she was having a hard time sitting. Kelly was the first to mention something about her daughter.

"And yes, if the three of you are wondering, Jessie was almost as loud as you were, and quite wild about taking Robert from behind in that tight and beautiful pucker of hers. My daughter really seems to enjoy anal. Knowing Michael's enjoyment of that, I am sure that the three of you have had something to do with some of her sexual tastes. I don't think I have seen her happier than she is now, and she never stops talking about the three of you."

"Mom... that is not true... I talk about other things."

"Yeah... like the scenes you have shot... with Hope, Helen, and Michael... you even share with me things most daughters tell their mother... but anyway... I know we are going to learn about and see elephants and other wildlife, but I do hope that we have time for other things as well."

"Mom... talk about sharing... but I am sure that Helen, Hope and Michael will let you enjoy some down and dirty time with them. Oh, and yes my ass does hurt, but that won't stop me from enjoying Robert's thick cock in my ass some more this trip. After all it will be some time before I get to enjoy after we get back, and yes I have picked some new tastes since meeting them; lovely wonderful and sexually glorious tastes."

The flight was quick, relatively speaking, to Nairobi.

1...456789