Red Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like it, actually I love the idea, but do you ever stop thinking about sex Helen?"

"Only when I am on the toilet."

"NO, that is a lie. You have told Michael and me, that you want me to shoot him peeing on you. So no, even when you are on the toilet you are thinking about sex. I know you, and I married you."

"Yeah OK, so I am always thinking about sex, but you love me all the more for it."

"Yes, I do. We do. But I have one not so small change to make. We can use the video camera that we gave Michael and shoot it in digital video. Huh-huh? You like that idea?"

"You want me for more that providing the meat, now you want me to act as well?" I asked with a certain amount of trepidation.

"Oh, you did great with that corny script the two of you improvised during the Milkman shoot. I loved it. It will be great, and if it isn't well who cares? It will be fun."

"OK Hope, how could I say no to either of you."

"Great, so if Helen is done with the surprises, my little, hot, and dripping cunny needs a good licking and fucking. So Helen, get licking, and then Michael, you can fuck me after I have had that wonderful, lovely, and ever so throbbing hard cock in my mouth. But first Michael, go grab the blanket from the Rover."

Hope had to have been the first out of her clothes, Helen's extensive descriptions having her on the verge of boiling over. Helen loved the fact that she had that control over Hope sexually. Ultimately, I have always been the lucky beneficiary of the dynamic between the two of them. So, spent and sweaty and Helen covered in my cum, the three us headed home to a late dinner.

Saturday finally arrived and Helen and Hope headed over to the rental place to pick up the limo while I loaded up the Rover and the Gator with the generators, lights, and some other basic gear, along with the straw and hay bales that Helen had picked up. While I was showering the girls arrived back home. Helen got into her costume while I dressed, sweats and a t-shirt, I really did not want to drive to the airport naked. Helen looked fantastic as always, and I could see Hope getting that look in her eye. If Helen leaned over her tits would fall out and or you could get a great shot of her pussy. She was the embodiment of the slut chauffer.

The three of us had all talked to Jessie on the phone to fill her in on the plan. Jessie loved the added shoot that Helen had dreamed up, even with having to adlib dialogue. Other than the fact that there is over ten years difference between Helen and Jessie, they could be sisters the way they are about sex.

As the airport is pretty small and does not get a lot of traffic, Helen was able to park the limo close to the small terminal, and she and Hope hopped out and headed towards the terminal, video camera in hand. As they were walking Hope reached into her blouse pocket and handed Helen a pair of reflector sunglasses.

"Ooooh... these are perfect."

"I thought you might like the addition and show you how much I love this concept and how much I love you."

"You are so sweet."

The initial part of the scene I had to wait to see until I watched the footage, but even from the beginning the whole shoot was great. OK, so it was not the best dialogue, but what porn movie has a great script? So, this is basically how it ran.

Luckily there were not a lot of people in the airport, so Helen and Hope were able to start shooting right away and Helen hold her "Slut Inc." sign for Jessie to see. Helen stood with her legs slightly open for the best sexy effect and stared straight ahead with her new reflector sunglasses covering her eyes. Hope was even able to get a few seconds of low angle showing clearly that Helen was not wearing any panties.

A few passengers started to come off the plane into the terminal, with Jessie being one of the last passengers off. She was perfect as she strutted towards Helen. As she closed in on Helen, she removed her own pair of sunglasses and looked her up and down, a smile on her face.

"Very nice. Ms. Heavenly, is it?"

"Yes ma'am."

"You are quite heavenly, I'm Jessie James. Ms. James. Is everything arranged as I requested?"

"Yes Ms. James. He is waiting for you in the limo, just as you required."

"Very good then. I hope it is not too far to the limo. I need to relax before my meeting later."

"Yes ma'am. It is very close, and I believe that you will be fully relaxed before you have to be at your meeting.

"Good."

Hope was great at getting close-ups of their high-high heels, bulging tits, hard nipples, glossy lipstick, and their entire sexy demeanor. While they had been gone, I had ditched my sweats and t-shirt into one of the storage bins under the back seat and waited for their arrival. Hope filmed them arriving at the limo and Helen opening the door to reveal my naked self, sitting in the far corner. Hope moved around my side and opened my door to show Jessie getting into the vehicle, with a seductive smile on her face.

"Very nicely done, Ms. Heavenly. I think he will do quite nicely to relax me."

"Thank you, ma'am. I think you will find him quite adept at relieving any tension you may have."

"Hello, I'm Ms. James. I understand you are good for relieving my tension."

"I promise you hard work and discretion, Ms. James."

"I assure you, discretion is not something that worries me, but I am sure you are a hard worker, I am beginning to see that already," she said seductively as she gave my hardening cock a gentle stroke.

Hope got in the limo and sat on the facing bench seat behind the driver and continued filming. Jessie gave me a seductive smile, and as put her leg up on the seat she pulled up her skirt to reveal her already wet cunt. She gave me the come here gesture with her index finger.

"As you can see, my very discerning pussy is in much need of a hardworking and diligent tongue."

I got down on all fours between her legs and softly blew on her dripping snatch, to be rewarded with a pleasant sigh from Jessie. I reached out with my tongue and pulled it through the folds of her exposed and meaty lips. I repeated this a few times, each time making sure to linger longer on her engorged clit, and each time lapping up more of her juicy nectar. Her scent and flavor were again of cherry, but not overpowering. Jessie rolled her head back and with one hand reached down and with two fingers spread her labia open further me, gaining better access to her sensitive nub.

I worked my tongue over her clit, sometimes stabbing at it, and sometimes just rapidly flicking my tongue over it. Soon her hips were moving in time with my tongue, and her moans were becoming more and more guttural. Without moving my face from her dripping gash, I turned my eyes upwards and could see her now playing with her tits, pushing them together, pinching her nipples, or just squishing them independently. Without the constant clicking of a still camera, I could concentrate more on my task at hand, though, when Hope would get in close, I could see the little red flashing light of the video camera telling me that it was all going on film. With Jessie's increased vocalizations I could tell that I was building her up nicely.

"Yes... lick my hot pussy... yes... fuck... your tongue is so good... suck my clit... mmmm... yes... yes... that's right, use your teeth... mmm... yes so good... oh yes... fuck me with your beautiful tongue... drive it into my steaming cunt... yes fuck me... fuck... yes fuck me with your tongue... "

It was obvious that Jessie was having a good time, so I figured to step it up a notch, wanting her to orgasm before we moved onto the next part of scene. I moved my finger to her sopping gash and began to fuck her slowly with my finger, while my tongue returned to her clit. Once my finger was wet with her desire, I moved it to the pucker of her ass and pushed it in, eliciting a satisfactory groan from her. As I assaulted her swollen clit with my rapidly firing tongue, I finger fucked her lovely tight ass.

"Ooooh such a naughty boy... you are... very talented... soooo good... yes... fuck my ass... my clit... so good... god yes... harder... yes yes..harder... fuck... my ass... fuck me... tongue... clit... god yes... so close..so fucking close..oooh baby... yeah... fucking good..yes... so fucking wet... finger..harder... ass... nibble... clit..yes... god... cumming baby... cumming..yes... "

Jessie's pussy was flooding with her juices, and I eagerly lapped them up. The aroma of sex filled the limo. I guessed that Hope must be soaking her own lingerie. She had already opened her blouse revealing her luscious tits. I felt for a certainty that one of us was going to be bringing her to orgasm before lunch and before we started photographing the Cowgirl scene.

In an effort to save some editing Hope would have to do to produce our final product, we all made sure to try to keep extra conversations and direction to a minimum, so after bringing Jessie to orgasm we both moved into the next position that Helen had outlined. Ultimately, I think it gave our shoot a more natural and freer flowing look, as there ended up being few hard cuts.

"Oh yeah, that was so good... your tongue is very talented, and so is that finger of yours; you naughty boy. Now, I want to make sure that cock of yours is able to do the hard work ahead of really washing my tensions away."

I was now back in the position I had been when the girls arrived back at the limo. Jessie moved between my legs and took my hard member to her lips and gave the tip a kiss. After laying a couple of kisses on my cock, she opened her mouth and took me as far down as she could on the first try, and softly closed her lips around my shaft and swirled her tongue around me. Keeping her mouth on my rod, she turned her eyes to mine and gave me a little smile before she started bobbing up and down.

Jessie's tongue and lips danced up and down on my shaft, coating it in a thin sheen of saliva. She moved over my member delicately at first and then her tongue became more forceful and the lock of her lips tighter as she increased the pace of her mouth on my hard cock. Soon she introduced her hand to the mix and pumped me as she paid special attention to the tip and crown. Her tongue swirled around as she stroked as much precum out of me as she could. Once she was satisfied that she had me as hard and primed as she wanted, she looked up at me smiling.

"Time to put this bad boy to work, but before I let you pound my cunny from behind, I want to go for a bit of ride myself." Going off script, Jessie mounted me then and there, sliding her gushing cunt down on my rampant cock. "Mmmm... that feels nice, so relaxing and you are so hard." She took my head in her hands and leaned in to kiss me with her dark red painted lips. Hope made sure to capture the additional position from all angles possible as Jessie rode me up and down. After a few minutes of bouncing on me, Jessie pushed the intercom button again.

"Driver... Ms. Heavenly... please find a nice private place to park and come back here as soon as possible." She then resumed rolling her hips making my member glide in and out of her steaming wet little cunny. Not caught on the video was Jessie flexing her vaginal muscles to grip and release my member as she bounced. Jessie could see how much I was enjoying her ride and her muscle contractions and looked down at me with a wicked smile. As Hope was filming a closeup of Jessie's pussy as it moved up and down on my hard rod, Jessie silently mouthed "I fucking love the three of you." I figured that was my opportunity to thrust up into Jessie a few times. Jessie leaned down and kissed me as she rode me, so Hope moved back to get a full view of us.

We pulled into our own driveway and Helen stopped the car close to the top. This next part was one of those hard cuts, as Helen wanted Hope to shoot her getting out of the limo and moving to the back. Hope hopped out and filmed as Helen opened her door and rose out of the driver's seat. Helen did a slow walk, deliberately swinging her hips as she moved to the rear door of the automobile and stopped with her chin up and her feet apart. She stood still with her hand on the handle of the door while Hope filmed from a low angle all around her. The sun reflected perfectly off her mirrored sunglasses.

Hope now moved to the passenger side door and got in the back, so she could film Helen entering the vehicle. Helen opened the car door and slid inside, her tits having magically burst from her white blouse. Slowly Helen removed her chauffeur's cap and a pin holding her hair up, and seductively shook out her red mane.

"Thank you for joining us Ms. Heavenly, your company does seem to provide the best."

"Yes, Ms. James our company insures your total satisfaction with any services you require."

"Well, I am quite happy with everything so far and would like to taste your pussy while Michael continues to fuck me."

"Ms. James I would be happy to, and of course I would be quite willing to go down on you as well."

"That would work out quite nicely Ms. Heavenly. I must also say your tits look quite delicious as well."

"Both Michael and I are here for your absolute pleasure Ms. James," confirmed Helen, and leaned in close to Jessie open mouthed. The two battled it out playfully with their tongues as Jessie continued to ride me up down. Throughout the kiss Helen began removing her jacket and then wiggled out of her skirt, making sure to keep her mouth firmly attached to Jessie's.

Again, going off script, after a few minutes of kissing and breast fondling, it was Jessie who suggested the change. Hope was quick to pick up on the change and moved with the flow.

"Ms. Heavenly, you should try out Michael's tongue. He is a great representative of your company. He will make your pussy feel quite heavenly."

"The company does take great pride in the talents of their employees and consider them as assets."

"Well, I love this pair of assets I have in my hands right now," quipped Jessie as Helen mounted my face and Jessie continued fondling Helen's tits and playing with her fully erect nipples.

"We want to make sure that you are more than just happy with our services," purred Helen before she resumed kissing Jessie.

Jessie worked her cunny up and down on my shaft as she kissed my wife and as I pushed my tongue deep into Helen's steaming box. The more I drove my tongue into her, the more Helen ground down on my face. I heard Helen and Jessie moaning above me, so I knew things were going well, and I could sense that Hope was moving around, getting in close to their kiss or their nipple and breast play. Then Jessie confirmed it for me.

"Mmmm... Helena that is so nice... I love what you are doing with my nipples... suck me... suck my hard nipples... bite them... make me feel your teeth... mmmm... so good... mmmmm... so let me taste you... now... "

"Anything you desire, Ms. James," said Helen in her sultriest of voices before kissing her and then climbing off my tongue.

Once Helen rose from me, I moved to take up my position behind Jessie and Helen glided into her position in the corner with one high heeled foot up on the seat and her hips rolled up to expose her dripping gash. As I pushed into her quim with the tip of my cock, Jessie leant down and covered Helen's pussy with her mouth. I took Jessie by the hips and slowly pressed further into her waiting and velveteen cunt. I could see the look of pure satisfaction on Helen's face as Jessie began licking and sucking her sex.

Out of the corner of my eyes I could see Hope in close on Jessie and Helen, and the rapt look on her own face. Hope was surely going to need some relief of her own before she shot the Cowgirls. I decided to focus on the subject at hand and began to plow hard into the hot box I currently filled, wanting to make sure that Jessie was well satisfied. I heard Helen voicing her own pleasure being treated to Jessie's talented and eager tongue. Helen was working her own tits, mashing them together and pulling on her nipples, as Jessie's tongue and lips sucked and nibbled and licked.

Without losing her concentration on Helen, Jessie began to push back on my invading cock, meeting me thrust for thrust. She made sure to get use of the full length of my hard member, her ass slamming into my pelvis. I knew if we kept at this pace I would be shooting my load into Jessie in no time, so taking a page out of the "Let's Go Off Script" book of making porn movies, I slowed my pace down and lifted Jessie's outer leg so Hope could get a good angle on my rampant member driving in and out of Jessie's soaking pussy.

Hope gave me that look of what the fuck, but then realized the footage she could get and smiled at me. It also gave us a segway to Helen changing positions to get her and Jessie into a sixty-nine, and the all-important cum-shot.

"So, you three, this is going to be a hard cut here, as there is no real easy way to get Helen into position. Michael, keep holding the beautiful Miss Jessie's leg up, and Helen you scoot in there so I can get you licking both Jessie's cunt and Michael's cock. Then Michael, go ahead and put her leg back down, and go to town fucking her. Jessie, I want to hear and see you moaning into Heavenly's cunny, so be vocal. Pet, just be your slutty self. Michael, make sure you shout that you are cumming, so I can get in close and get footage of you cumming on Jessie's ass, and then so Helen can move a bit to take the rest on her face, and then I will finish up with Helen, her smiling face covered in goo licking up the cum on Jessie's ass. Then Jessie, with the three of you sitting together, I want you to say something like... oh... Helen help me out here... "

"So Jessie, you say: "The two of you are a wonderful asset to your company, and I would love it if you came to work for SLUT Inc. I need a new personal driver and a personal... well... personal trainer... whatever you are being paid now... I will double it... full benefits... you would be exclusive to me," and then you, Helen, would say "I think we can make suitable arrangements where we all CUM," or something like that. Oh, and after we finish this shoot, one of you is going to fuck me, and seeing as you all will have cum at that point... I will cum... that is on at least one of you... but I am so fucking wet right now, that I can barely stand it."

"OK, then let's get this last part of the scene done so our beautiful filmmaker can orgasm," stated Helen with authority.

We continued with the rest of the scene, Helen was the first to cum, but I think that was mainly due to the fact that Jessie wanted to get Helen off first, and because she wanted to orgasm about the same time as I did. Helen was very vocal for the camera, telling Jessie to fuck her faster with her fingers and to nibble and bite her clit harder. Helen did a great job of creaming Jessie's face as well, the two of them sharing her juice in a passionate kiss. Hope made sure to get it all: closeup.

Jessie started to cum while she was kissing Helen.

"Oh god... yes... fuck me... fuck me... hard... ram that beautiful... cock into me... yes... so good... fucking... so fucking good... yes... drive that hard fucker into me... yes... cumming... yes... so good... cum... "

I continued thrusting into the lovely Jessie through her orgasm, feeling her pussy muscles spasming around my throbbing cock. I felt my balls tighten as my cum began to rise and warned Jessie that I was about to cum.

"Cum on my ass Michael... then shoot your jizz on Helena's most heavenly face... cream her face baby... "

As I pulled out of Jessie's delicious gash, I shot my first load across her still shaking ass. Then I aimed my cock down to Helen's smiling face, and pumped rope after rope over my beautiful wife's face. Helen scooted out from under Jessie and showed her splooge covered face to the video camera, and then moved to lick my cum from Jessie's ass. Jessie turned to Helen and kissed her hard, and then turned to the camera.

123456...9