Red Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a porn star now," quipped Jessie.

"Well, not 'stars' yet," returned Helen, "but they seem to really, really, like us now."

Life was good. And then it hit: morning sickness and cravings. While the cravings were not so bad in their own right, I was making constant trips to the grocery store or whatever take out places at all hours, but the morning sickness took us by storm. Hope pretty much threw up every day at ten thirty, like clockwork. Helen on the other hand, did not seem to understand that it was supposed to be morning sickness, not random get sick at any point of the day or night for no reason. If Helen was in the room and Hope threw up, Helen would throw up. If it was three in the afternoon or any time for that matter, Helen could be liable to toss her cookies. Hope and I both teased her for it. Her response was always pretty much the same every time.

"If being sick reminds me that I am pregnant, then bring it on. I will take it over not being pregnant."

"Well my love, that little baby bump of yours should remind you pretty well that you are truly knocked up," laughed Hope.

"Your baby bump is coming along quite nicely, too my love."

"Guys... I LOVE your baby bumps, and look forward to them getting bigger and bigger."

"We married a pervert, Helen. I bet the next thing he says will be that he can't wait to fuck us when we are huge, and our tits are filling with milk."

"True Hope, but to be honest, what's worse is that we all want to photograph it."

And the three of us all had a good laugh, as Helen was a hundred percent right. Though of course, the funny part, is that we did have a good number of photo shoots involving my pregnant wives and me. We decided early on that if we did a shoot for publication, then Hope would photograph the scene with Helen and me. If it was a shoot for Helen to do her artistic magic with, then Helen did most of the photo work, with Hope and I fucking. Helen loved to set the scene as more artsy and voyeuristic than a straight out porn shoot. We also did a couple of all girl shoots with both Clare and Jessie, though interestingly Olivia was more comfortable with me fucking her girlfriend than she was either Helen or Jessie. It's not that Clare and I did not get along well, but Olivia could tell it was more just a work thing when it was me and Clare. I must say though, that for a girl who was not emotionally into cock, she had become very good at making it look like she loved taking a hard cock in any of her holes.

As Helen and Hope got bigger, our babies growing inside them, we eventually got past the morning sickness, and moved onto the emotional rollercoaster of pregnancy. One minute everything was all good and rosy, and then the next all tears and crying, or going from 'don't touch me, I'm big and fat' to 'fuck me right now you gorgeous stud with a lovely cock.' It did work out well though, as rarely were they ever both in 'stay away' mode together. So pretty much at least one of my lovely wives was horny as hell. And if we thought Helen liked it messy before she was pregnant, the knocked up Helen wanted it even goopier and messier. "It's good for my complexion," was her mantra.

It was during this time that Helen decided she wanted to go ahead with another 'skin treatment' and approached Hope about doing a pee shoot with me. She had been ramping it up with Clare, making sure to have her drink as much water before any scenes we did with her to make sure that she would squirt at some point. At first Hope had been somewhat reticent to do a golden scene, but in the end, Helen wore Hope down and got her way. Chalk it up to Hope's raging hormones taking control of her choices as well.

Hope set up lights in one of our bathrooms aimed at the shower stall and placed the video camera to cover the entire shower. Helen had me drink copious glasses of water to make sure I could pass a lot of mostly water. Hope also set up lights and another video camera in the bedroom, so she could shoot a fuck scene before the golden one and so I would be still partially hard. While the subject was not her taste, she made sure to work out what would make the whole sequence work for a decent payday.

Helen went with punk makeup and vinyl strap type lingerie and had me wear black leather chaps. With her hair spiked out and the blue makeup streaks highlighting her cheek bones and bright blue lipstick, Helen was almost unrecognizable.

Helen even tried to rope Clare into being in the scene. Hope told her that she could try, but she was pretty certain that Clare would not go for letting any guy pee on her, even me. When Helen asked her, Clare's response was as Hope had said.

"Look, while I love you guys... I probably would not let a woman pee on me, so there is no way I am going to let any guy do the same, even Michael... so... no thanks." So, we shot the scene without Clare.

So, the scene opened with Helen reclining on the bed masturbating with a big neon dildo and flipping through a porn mag. As she got more and more worked up, she began ramming the dildo in and out of her gash harder and faster. Once she was close to cumming, I entered the scene carrying one of the floggers. Shocked by the interruption, she stopped fucking herself with the phallus, leaving it deep in her cunt. I called her a dirty little slut and that she needed to be punished.

I roughly pulled her up into a kneeling position by a nipple and forced my cock deep into her mouth and followed by a hard face fucking. As I have said before, Helen is an incredible cock sucker, and this occasion was no different. She really got into the rough treatment, making sure to show her tongue at my root with my cock all the way to the back of her throat, and with lots of spittle. Getting her more worked up, I began gently swatting her ass with the flogger. The more and the harder I struck her ass, the more she violently attacked my cock. Hope made sure to shoot the stills from such an angle as to not get in the way of the video, but also to accentuate Helen's baby bump as much as possible. Hope figured that if we going to shoot one or two fetishes, that why not go for as much as we could.

The way Helen was gobbling down my root, I was not sure how much longer I would last, and I knew that we wanted some fucking included, so I pulled out of her lovely mouth, and forcefully moved her around so I could fuck her dripping pussy from behind. I pulled the neon green dildo from her gash and seeing the wiggle of her ass, I knew that Helen wanted to dildo in her ass while I rammed her hard from behind.

Helen spread her ass cheeks and I pushed the tip of the fake cock into her tight, dark hole, eliciting a content moan. Before shoving my cock roughly into her beautiful dripping pussy, I reamed her ass a few times with dildo, while she rapidly rubbed her clit with her fingers. Then I slammed my rod deep into her waiting pussy. She came immediately. With out mercy I fucked her hard through her orgasm, which prolonged the shaking and screaming of an erupting punkish slut impaled on my hard throbbing member.

"Fuck... god... fuck me... cumming... fuck... fuck... drive that fucking thing into me... god yes... so fucking good... cumming... fuck... "

I slowed my pace to let her come down as Hope moved around getting shots of the dildo in her ass with my cock slowly moving in and out of her cunt, along with the passion on Helen's face and sheen of sweat covering her body. I pulled back a bit so I could show the cameras the neon phallus in Helen's ass, and began to stroke it in and out of her.

"Yes... fuck my ass... fuck me with that monster... punish my dirty ass... "

I smacked her ass cheek hard a few times, leaving a bright red mark on her pale flesh.

"Yes, treat me like the little slut I am... punish your whore... " Whore was not a word we used, just because it wasn't usually our style, but I guessed that Helen wanted to push the boundaries, considering where the whole scene would ultimately end.

I slammed the dildo back deep into her waiting ass, and then flipped her over onto her back. She raised her feet to my shoulders and I pinned her hands down over her head, reminding me of the first time we fucked. This time there was no teasing her on my part. I took her hard and savagely.

"Yes baby... fuck your whore... fuck me... fuck your bitch... " Helen's pussy was awash in her desire and juices. My cock easily sliding in and out of her gash as I continued to ram her hard. I was close to cumming myself at this point, so I grabbed her roughly by her hair and pulled her down off the bed and onto her knees. I pulled her head back, which startled her, and told her what was going to happen.

"Open your mouth bitch, you're going to get a good face fucking and when I am ready, I am going to cover your slut face in cum. Then I will show you how a cunt like you gets her face washed off. I'm going to give you a proper whore wash."

OK, so I even surprised myself with how I was talking to her, but the look on Helen's face truly showed how surprised she was. She knew what was coming but had never heard me talk that way. Helen did as she was told and opened her mouth wide to take my cock.

Being the trooper she was, as well as an incredible cock sucker, Helen took the rough treatment to her mouth well as I grasped her hair with both hands, and constantly drove my rod deep into her throat. I could feel myself about to cum.

"Alright cunt, time to get your whore's face covered in jizz."

I pulled my cock from her heavenly throat and mouth and began to pump wad after wad of my cum all over her delicious face while gripping her hair firmly and tilting her head slightly back. For good measure, I rammed my manhood back into her throat and gave her the last shot of my cum deep into her.

"Such a good little whore taking my load with out complaint. So, now time to hose you down properly."

Again, taking her by her hair, I pulled her up to standing, and dragged her towards the bathroom. Hope called cut, and we were able to relax for a minute or two.

"Wow you two... that was rough... hard... I'm mentally spent just watching and shooting... are you guys good?... sure you want to go on with the last bit?"

"Yeah... it was rough... but I wanted to sell the scene... and Michael rocked it... yeah... let me catch my breath and fix my hair and Michael can hose this cum off my face... Michael you good to go?"

"I'm ready. Just give me a minute to think about peeing and we can do the final part."

"I'll bring in the other video camera and get that set... Michael go stand in the shower so I can get the focus right... oh and here's a little help with the peeing part," said Hope as she turned on the water in the bathroom sink and then went to get the camera.

"You are sure you're OK?" I asked Helen. "I hope I didn't overstep... "

"No you were great... I started it anyway... I would kiss you... but I don't want to smear your cum more than it already is."

Hope came back with the camera and set it up while I stood in the big walk-in shower. Hope then started to take off her own clothes.

"Yeah, well... I am going to need a shower after this... I feel dirty... but also turned on... so I will need to be fucked by the two of you after this as well."

"Whatever you say boss lady!"

Helen gave Hope a quick spank to her bare ass, making her jump and squeal, and then got on her knees in front of me in the shower.

"Do and say what you need to Michael... and don't worry this needs to be gritty... call me cunt... bitch... call me whore... I want you too... OK Hope let's roll."

Hope pressed record on both video cameras and started shooting with a digital SLR, and we shot the final part. I grasped Helen by her hair on the far side away from the cameras and tilted her head back roughly. I called her all the filthy names she wanted while telling her what I was going to do, and then let rip with a constant hard stream of pee, hosing down the cum on her face and tits. Then Helen did something that took both me and Hope by surprise. She opened her mouth and took some of the stream into her mouth, then pushed it out with her tongue and repeated her actions. I could hear the clicks of the camera as Hope shot picture after picture of the scene. Helen then took my semi hard cock into her mouth, making sure to pause with just the tip in her open mouth, and looked up at me with a smile.

"That was fun, but I think we are done with the word whore. Are you joining us Hope?"

"Yes I am, but first you need some mouthwash... here... and don't be upset if I still don't kiss you for a while."

Helen took the bottle of Scope from Hope and swirled some around her mouth and gargled, spitting it out over her ample tits. All of which was captured on video, as Hope had decided to get video of our group shower and fuck.

We sort of made it an early night, by changing into comfortable night clothes and ordering pizza and watching a movie in bed. We were all pretty spent from the shoot and just wanted to cuddle together in bed. I wore one of my t-shirts, Hope wore an oversized one of mine, while Helen's idea of comfy night clothes was a complete lack of clothes. Hope made Helen answer the door when the pizza arrived. Hope and I could hear the conversation downstairs.

"Do you always answer the door naked?" asked the pizza delivery girl, obviously the same girl who had delivered the pizza after the Cowgirl shoot.

"No, only when my husband and wife tell me to. That's why I called your place."

"Well, you might have gotten Frank instead of me tonight, he called in sick."

"Is he as cute as you are?"

"Well, if you are into older guys in their forties."

"Older guys are OK, but I am happy we got you."

"Well, next time if you... want... me, just ask for Jill."

"I am sure we just might... want... you next time."

"Well, you have the number. I usually get off around ten."

Helen returned upstairs with the pizza and a bottle of wine and three glasses.

"Setting up a play date for us?" Asked Hope with laugh.

"Well, I blame you guys. You sent me down there naked. Anyway, she is cute... fresh face... girl next door... and she doesn't seem to mind delivering pizza to naked women. And, I am extremely horny."

"Incorrigible. That is all I have to say," smirked Hope.

We lay in bed cuddling, eating pizza and drinking wine, and groping each other's privates. Which led to Hope giving me great head, that led to me eating Helen, and to complete the chain, Helen eating Hope. Hope took my full load in her mouth and swallowed every drop, much to the chagrin of Helen.

"You do know, Helen, that I like the taste too? Sometimes I get the creamy filling of this wonderful hard Twinkie of our husband."

Time marched on, and Helen and Hope began to show more and more their respective baby bumps. My parents invited us to a Thanksgiving party up in Vermont, but we decided to decline as Jessie had already made plans to come visit us and her couple in Richmond, who had also accepted our invitation. So, Jessie flew down to Richmond and then the three of them drove out to us. We figured that Jessie would then stay with us for the remainder of the weekend, and we would get a couple of shoots with her done. Helen had come up with two wild scenes that met with Hope's and my approval.

"OK, so what have you planned for these shoots?" Asked Hope.

"So, the first one is pretty simple, but I have two questions for you first Hope. Why did you put in the soft playroom set in the studio and why don't you use it?"

"When I first opened the studio, I thought I would also do kid portrait shots; every parent wants professional pics of their wee ones. But then I was uncomfortable with the idea of mixing the studio for two very different types of photo work, so I never used it."

"Good, because I want to do an all-girl shoot in the soft playroom, and then we will bring all the stuff over here and use it after our kids are born. But the shoot will start out with me, Clare, and Jessie, all with freckles, short cut off t-shirts and panties and adult toys, pretty basic stuff, but colorful and sexy; playful. Then for the other shoot, I want to dorm room shoot with a giant teddy bear that comes alive. So, that would be Jessie and Clare... and of course our very own teddy bear, Michael. I figured we could get a motel room and dress it up like a dorm."

"And that is exactly why I never used the soft playroom. So that plan will work. I can do you one better on the motel room idea though. The university just finished building the new dorms and started moving furniture in there. My department has to shoot some brochure shots of the basic rooms and such, so I have the keys. We would need to leave the room just like new. Another good thing is that there won't even be workmen around as it will be Thanksgiving. Shooting porn, a new family Thanksgiving tradition. I am guessing you have already started getting everything you need for the Teddy Bear shoot? And I am guessing that you have given yourself a pretty hefty props budget?"

"Oh, you know me so well darling wife, but you will see we will make good money on this short."

"I'm sure we will my love. Now run through the story line, so I can get an idea of how much editing this is going to require."

So, Thanksgiving weekend arrived with the girls even bigger, and even sexier. Helen was having a hard time finding sexy enough clothes for her tastes, but modified things to her liking. Hope generally was just wearing basic stretchy pregnancy clothes, except at times when Helen would step in and modify something for her.

"There, now that is better; still pregnant looking, but still sexy as fuck."

"Incorrigible, Helen, you are incorrigible."

Jessie and the Levis arrived mid-morning on Thanksgiving. The three of us greeted Jessie warmly, each kissing her on the cheek. Helen went a bit further and gave her a good grope of the ass as well as just a kiss. Hope and Helen gave a nice hug and cheek kiss to Rachel and Ari after Jessie introduced them, and I hugged and kissed Rachel and shook hands with Ari. They seemed very friendly and warm, so all looked good.

The Levis were nicely attired, smart casual. Jessie, on the other hand, was dressed to fuck and sported a pink dog collar. Hope was quick to hit on this.

"Jessie... wow... so very sexy... I don't think we have seen this outfit before... and do tell about the collar."

"Thanks Hope... I have so much... to tell... you guys... " said Jessie with hesitation.

"Well why don't we all sit in the living room, and Michael can get drink orders and you can fill us in."

The Levis took a seat apart on a couch and Rachel patted the space between them for Jessie to sit. Jessie was very much on edge and sat down nervously.

I gave everyone their drinks, Jessie had opted for white wine, and gulped most of it down at once.

"So Jessie... " I started.

"Well... things have been moving very quickly and... I... " stuttered Jessie.

"Let me step in first Jessie. This may put you more at ease," interrupted Rachel. "Since we met Jessie, we have talked many times on the phone, and she even made a visit to us for a weekend. She has explained her relationship with the three of you, and even the porno videos and magazines she has been involved in with you. She has also expressed how she has been looking for a relationship that she can serve in a subservient sexual role... but I will let her continue on her own... though first... Jessie, please stand up and remove the clothes that Ari and I bought for you." Jessie looked over at Rachel as the last words were leaving her mouth. Jessie looked like a deer caught in the headlights of a car. "Jessie... we have all seen you naked... and we have all... fucked you... so if you please, do as you are told."

1...456789