Red Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SLUT Inc., where all your fantasies come true. Well, at least mine have."

"OK guys that's a wrap," said Hope as she pushed the power off on the camera.

"Oh, no it isn't," shouted Helen, "Get her Jessie... Michael start filming."

I had an idea of what was really happening, and I guessed Helen intended to take care of Hope right then and there, and wanted a video of it. So, I picked up the camera quickly and started filming as both Helen and Jessie pounced on a surprised Hope. It did not take them long to have her out of her clothes and breathing heavily. Jessie was kissing her, while Helen went to town on Hope's tits and had a hand down rubbing her visibly wet pussy.

"You guys really don't give a girl a chance do you?" Said a panting Hope. "We're really... going... going... to do this... in... the limo... oh god... you two are too... good... "

"It sounds like our little Hope is enjoying this," said Helen raising her face from Hope's dripping cunny. "I love the way she gets turned on, and then floods your face with her juices." Helen then went back to gliding her tongue through Hope's slit and nibbling on her clitty, and I kept the video camera running. After a few minutes of Helen working her tongue magic, Jessie and she traded places and Helen brought her pussy juice dripping mouth to Hope's.

"God, I love being around you guys. I have been waiting for the two weeks to fly by, and we haven't even gotten to the house yet, and I have orgasmed, I don't know how many times."

"I am pretty sure they are happy to see you too, but their mouths are kind of busy right now, and you just may want to busy your mouth again too, you know how Hope is when she wants to cum."

Not longer after, Hope was screaming out her orgasm, which in the confines of the limo, were pretty deafening, but Hope was satisfied and had the after glow of a woman who has just had a great orgasm. I quickly grabbed my clothes from the under-seat bin and got out of the limo to drive the rest of the way to house, as the girls just cuddled on the back seat. It was a great morning, and soon, and in a couple of days we would see if we were any good at making videos. But, before anything on that front could happen, we still had the Cowgirls scene to photograph with Clare and Jessie that afternoon.

I pulled the limo up beside the garage and got out to open the passenger door.

"OK, you three sapphic nymphomaniacs run along into the house and I will gather up all your clothes and the camera. Just make sure there is coffee waiting for me, please."

"Such a wonderful husband we have Helen," said Hope still basking in post orgasmic warmth. "I think we can manage that. We'll meet you at the pool." Hope trailed after Helen and Jessie who strutted towards the house, still in their heels. Hope looked back at me and smiled as she aped their walk. I stood there watching them waiting for them to go into the house. While I always am, I was particularly happy to watch them walk so effortlessly and confidently naked.

I gathered up the video camera and took it into the house, and then went back for all their clothes and Jessie's overnight bag and brought them all to our bedroom. Hope and Helen had made up a room for Jessie as a joke, knowing full well that she would be spending however long she was here for in our bed.

I changed out of my clothes and got into a pair of swim trunks and headed down to the pool. Normally I might not have bothered with the suit, but as we had the afternoon shoot, I figured it best to not push my stamina. Of course, it was Helen who first said something.

"What a party pooper. We're naked, you should be too. You know Jessie did not fly down here just to see us; you know. She wants to enjoy that lovely piece of virile manhood you have as much as our assets."

"I know, but. I just want to make sure I have everything for the photo session this afternoon. Then the three of you can have every inch of me as your lovely heart's desire."

"Well, alright then. But I get first dibs on you tonight after we shoot 'Cowgirls'," chimed in Hope, getting into the conversation.

We played in the pool for a while, the girls playfully keeping each other turned on and just generally having a fun time. Then we sat around talking and catching up with Jessie.

"So, Jess fill us in on everything. Have you seen that guy again? How long can you stay for? Tell us. Tell us," asked an eager Helen.

"First, I have a question guys. Am I Jessie or Slut while I am here?"

"Good question, Hope?" Asked Helen looking at Hope.

"Well, today... I think Jessie is in order, but then after the shoot it will be Slut. We'll play the rest by ear, you'll know when it is to be Jessie or Slut. That sound fair?"

"Yes, quite fair."

"OK, so my mother said I could have until Wednesday off? There is not much going on around the clinic right now. So, I will fly back Tuesday night, if that works for you guys?"

"That is great. You can help me at the gallery," said Helen enthusiastically. "So, what about the guy?"

"OK... so... "

"Out with it," demanded Hope.

"So yes, I have been out with him again. He is a really nice guy; sweet and caring. Yes, we have fucked a couple of times, and then on our last date... " Jessie hesitated. "On our last date, we were back at his place... really meticulously decorated and all... you know getting all warmed up on his couch... he had cooked me dinner and all... and so we are getting into some pretty serious petting... and his apartment door bell rings... so Paul... that's his name... gets up to answer the door... and he is... all disheveled and such... his cock was standing up for the world to see in his pants... and he answers the door like nothing... and there is this guy at the door with a bottle of wine... they hug... he introduces me as I am pushing my tits back into my top... "This is Craig, Craig this is Jessie." So, do you see where this going?"

"I think we all have the same idea but do go on."

"Yeah, Paul is not straight... which is OK... I think... I mean why not... it's not like I am either... and I had had some wine... and we had been getting all warmed up anyway... but it was so different... yeah every girl... well every girl like me... figures two guys twice the fun and all that... but Craig was really more into Paul than he was me... "

"This is getting juicy," I had to put in.

"So, OK they did fuck me in the ass and the pussy... and that was so cool... felt so good... I came so fucking hard... Oh, they both wore condoms... just to ease your minds... but the weird thing... OK and kind of cool... was sucking Paul's cock while Craig was fucking him in the ass... Paul was so, so hard... and he came in my mouth very hard... it was wild... really wild... I had never watched... gay porn... so this was all new... I know this is going to sound bad... but it all seemed to be about them and not me... like when I was blowing Paul... it was more about him getting a blow job while getting it from behind as well... for all he cared I could have been another guy... the only time I felt important to any degree was when they were both inside me... but even then... it was more them feeling each other rubbing the other... than pleasing me... but when the four us have sex... it is about all of us... you guys don't treat me like a fourth wheel or something... my needs, are your needs... you don't make me feel left out."

"So, are you going to see him again?" I asked.

"Yeah... no... I don't know... I have nothing against him being bi, but I am not really sure he is really bi... like me... I am hot for both cock and pussy... I want both... I think Paul really is more into cock."

"Why do you think he is going out with you then?" asked Helen.

"I think he doesn't want to come out and wants a beautiful, sexy, and smart woman as his cover to show off to the world. I'm fine with whatever your sexuality is, just be honest about it. He didn't tell you from the start and then blindsides you with this guy, Craig."

"Tell us what you really think Hope," I said.

"Do you guys think that is what this all about?"

"Look Jess, I am new to this and I never thought that I would ever have sex with a woman, but as soon as I did... I wanted to shout it out loud... and I have never looked back... I love my bi-sexual wife and my straight husband... you are straight aren't you?" I nodded. "And I don't care who knows. Jessie, I would dump the guy, for no other reason than the fact that he 'blindsided' you."

"Though dating this guy... Helen... gives me a free pass to see you guys... I get my cake and eat it too."

"Did you tell him about us?" I asked.

"No, not yet. He knows I am bi."

"So, tell him everything, and go with your emotions and if you are happy with the arrangements, that what's the harm. Just be happy."

"I guess Michael is right. He needs to know about us and about the porn. But go with your heart. So how is your mom?" Asked Hope.

"She is great, actually she has started living up in Vermont on the weekends now. To be honest, I don't think I have ever seen her happier. I was wondering, and of course it is up to you, but seeing as your parents are going with you to Africa at Christmas, would you consider having her come along with you? I know this a big thing for you Hope... "

"If Michael and Helen are OK with it, then I am fine. Your mother is a wonderful woman, and part of the family now. So why not?" Helen and I both gave our approval of the idea. "So Jess, what are you doing for Christmas? Ever been to Kenya?"

"Are you serious Hope? Go to Kenya for Christmas? With you guys?"

"I guess there will be seven of us for Christmas guys. How many people does your dad's company jet carry Michael?"

"The Mitchell-Michaels and family will be invading Africa," laughed Helen. "This is going to be so much fun."

"I'll tell my parents."

"So, just like that you are bringing me to Kenya?"

"Well actually, Michael's father's company jet will be bringing you to Kenya, but we are choosing to travel with our favorite slut. Helen will need a plaything," said Hope jovially.

"You guys are just too cool." At that moment Clare came up to the pool from the front of the house.

"I figured I might find you all back here," said Clare. "If I had known you all would be naked, I would have dressed for the occasion," she added laughing.

"So what time is Olivia meeting us at the old barn?" Asked Hope. "Oh and Clare, this is Jessie. Jessie James for her shoots with us. Jessie this is Clare, AKA Cyndi Sinful. Jessie, that reminds me, I have a check for you. I sent in the pics we did on the spur of the moment a few weeks ago, and they paid us for them. I also put together a little album for you."

"Wow. I guess I can add professional porn model to my resume now."

"Olivia said she would bring the horses down around four."

"OK, so great. Helen why don't you and the other 'professional porn models' go and get ready, while I drive over to the barn and get everything set up."

Helen led Jessie to the bedroom she was using to store costumes and all her makeup where she had everything laid out for the shoot. She handed me a white Stetson, and not just some knock of cowboy hat, but a real one that she had aged a bit, along with a pair of chaps and cowboy boots. She also handed me a cotton vest, bandana, Western shirt, and a pistol belt with a reproduction Colt revolver.

"You can wear your own jeans. I figured don't spend money where I don't have to."

To Clare, she passed basically the same costume that Jessie had worn to my parent's party: long duster, black cowboy hat, pistol belt, but instead of the crotchless leather pants she gave her just a pair of leather chaps. Clare also got cowboy boots, and like Jessie at the party, a bright colored dildo for the pistol belt.

"So, bare bottom cowgirl? Sexy," said Clare.

Helen had the red and black leather chaps from her first shopping trip with my mother, a black cowboy hat, bandana, cowboy boots, pistol belt, and a western shirt that she left unbuttoned but tied under her lovely tits. Like me, she also had a reproduction Colt revolver.

Jessie got her costume from the party back.

"Jessie James rides again," said Jessie enthusiastically and shaking the bright green dildo.

"Do you ride?" Asked Helen.

"I have been on a horse a few times, but I would not honestly say that I ride."

"So, if I put you on a horse, you won't fall off?"

"If we don't have to go far."

"Clare, what about you?"

"Olivia has given me a couple of lessons."

"Great. Here is the plan," said Helen, and she gave us a rundown of the plot.

So, this is how the scene ran. I am moving hay and straw and hay bales with a pitchfork, when the girls coming riding up on two horses, Helen on her own horse and Clare and Jessie on the other. I draw the Colt, and the girls pull out the dildos, and we go from there: the power of the dildo over a revolver. OK dumb, but we were photographing porn after all. I drop the Colt and put my hands up. I know, another scene where I get captured. The girls have their way with me and each other. I get blown a lot and there is much pussy munching. The girls use the dildos on each other, and I get to fuck all three of them. Helen being the 'leader' of this gang of Wild West cowgirls finishes me off with her mouth, and then shares the cum with the other two: end of scene. Throughout the shoot Helen made sure to have the girls always have a least one part of their costume on, to add to look of the whole thing.

It was a sexy and fun scene to shoot. All three girls had fun with it and continually made fun 'porn' type poses. Jessie really got into the part and connected well with Clare; literally and figuratively. I think it had a lot to do with Clare's wild hair and her general tough-girl demeanor. Olivia enjoyed watching the shoot and was obviously aroused watching all the sex in front of her, though you could also see that she was jealous of Helen and Jessie. We did take a few breaks, and when we did Olivia made a beeline for Clare and would passionately make out with her, and as the scene progressed, Olivia became more unabashed by opening her blouse more and more, giving us all more of a view of her own nice set of tits.

"OK people let's focus here, and while Olivia has some nice titties there are more than enough tits and pussies, and even a cock that require your attention," announced Hope. "And if we can finish this shoot up then we can relax and ALL of us can enjoy ourselves in a more comfortable environment. Like maybe the pool."

We all went back to work, and got the last few groups of pics done, including my cum shots. Helen was even in a mood to let Clare and Jessie share in that by all three of them kneeling in front of me as I doused their faces and tits in cum. They all enjoyed making a mess of themselves, and playfully licking up the 'mess.' Even Olivia got into it in the end. As Clare ran over to her at the end, Olivia pulled her in close, kissing her deeply and then went on to give a few licks to Clare's face, lapping up some of the remaining spouge.

"Mmmm... tastes weird," exclaimed Olivia. "I never got that far with a guy"

"So, do you want more?" Asked Clare.

"Not right now, I think I am quite happy with the offerings from between your legs," laughed Olivia as she put her hand between Clare's legs and ran her fingers through her dripping gash.

"Do you want to come back to the pool and for a swim with everybody?"

"Yeah, that would be fun, but first, let's get the horses back. I brought you shorts and a t-shirt. I can run into the house and grab a suit."

"You know, if you want, you can go naked. I am sure they all will be. And anyway, I think they would all love to see more of your delish body. Especially since they have already caught glimpses of your tits already."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, as I said they are all going to be naked, and probably more, and to be honest I... kind of like showing my girlfriend off to them."

"Girlfriend? Does this mean, that we are an official couple now?"

"You bet we are," exclaimed Clare as she reached into Olivia's blouse and fondled one of the horse woman's tits. "Your tits, your cunny, your mind, and everything about you are mine now."

"OK then, I can be happy with that. I don't even mind sharing you sometimes. To be honest, watching you today got me really hot."

"So, you are OK, with all this?" asked Clare sincerely.

"Yeah for now, as long as you are all mine, body and soul, afterwards."

"I don't have to do these shoots."

"No, I know. I'll tell you when or if it gets to me. Let's get these horses put away and then you can show me off, my little punk lover."

After Clare put on the t-shirt and shorts Olivia had brought for her, they both got up on the horses and rode off towards Olivia's house and stable.

"They make a cute couple," said Hope to nobody in particular. "I think they should be OK. So, the three of you should put some clothes on and we can pack this stuff up and drive back to the house."

"Well, Michael will be OK, but I must admit that I forgot to pack up a change of clothes for Jessie and myself."

"You know that you will have to be punished for that Helen."

"Oh, I don't mind that Helen forgot the clothes, I am happy to be around you all naked all the time."

"We are all happy to have you naked all the time Jess, but Helen knows better than to forget something like that, and anyway... she loves to be punished. Now I just have to work out how to use two sluts this weekend."

"I think Helen planned it this way Hope," I put in. "I am betting we will get a battle of who can out slut the other."

"This will be fun."

"I didn't plan it this way, but I know Jessie and will have loads of fun," said Helen looking directly at me, "loads and loads of fun."

"Well, let's get packed up and back to the house. I have an itch that is going to require a couple of slutty tongues to help take care of," said Hope looking at her two very eager sluts, "and I am sure that you my ably equipped husband can finish off."

"It is always my pleasure to take care of any of your itches, my beautiful and horny wife."

"I know, and that is one of the reasons why I love you so much. You are always happy to look after me," said Hope as she gently kissed me on the cheek, and then gave my crotch a grope for good measure.

Once we got back to the house, Hope had Helen and Jessie unload the truck, of course still naked, and put everything away while she and I went inside.

"Oh and sluts, make some ice tea for everybody, and I think we need some snacks. We can order pizzas in little while after Clare and Olivia get here." I figured I would put in.

"Pizza? We're going to have pizza for dinner?"

"Yeah, why not? You like pizza Hope, and anyway, won't Helen and Jessie be too busy looking after us to make dinner."

"OK, so you are right. Pizza it is."

Hope and I continued into the house and made our way to the pool by way of the bedroom where we keep the toys.

"I think this will do nicely for our sluts to put on a bit of a show for us, besides giving us both a bit of oral pleasure first, and anyway even if there isn't a camera around they both like to put on a show," said Hope with a wry smile as she picked up a strap-on harness with a very large cock attached.

"So, you are telling me you are not going to take pictures? That's not like you Hope."

"You want me to take pictures? Wouldn't you rather fuck me while one of them fucks the other with this lovely dildo?" She said as she gave the fake cock a wiggle.

"We could do both."

"Ooooh such a naughty boy... but I guess that is one of the reasons why I married you... I guess really that is why we both married you."

"And I married two very highly sexed and kinky women," as I gave her a deep and long kiss. "Now, let's get to the pool before our sluts get there."

123456...9