Red Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope and I were just finishing setting up the lighting when our actors, models, came into the playroom.

"Well, don't the three of you look... strangely... cute," I exclaimed. "Kind of wished that I was involved in this scene."

"Don't worry, my teddy. You will get all the action you want later," said Helen as she gave me quick kiss on the cheek and a grope of my crotch.

"Helen, did we somehow get more big letter cubes? I don't remember having this many before."

Helen shrugged her shoulders and replied, "We needed more so we could spell some fun words."

"Fun words?" Asked Hope doubtfully.

"Yeah fun words: pussy, cunt, dildo, sex, stuff like that."

"Well, you have the artistic talent. So, let's shoot this thing."

Under Helen's direction we got the shoot done. We shot the whole thing in little increments, one scenario at a time, with them posing on the spelled-out words, using an assortment of the toys Helen had brought. She had even bought a long unicorn spiral lollipop, that they used as a phallus and a lollipop. As the sequences were relatively short, it was easy to shoot, and allowed the girls a number of really good orgasms and to be playful at the same time. They played in the small ball pit, both for fun and for sex. Clare, with her costume and makeup, got the pleasure of wearing the strap-on and mainly being the masculine one of the three.

By the time they were done, each was hot and sweaty and had cum a few times.

"Let's go back for a swim, and we can get ready for the "Mr. Teddy" shoot," said a panting Helen, still coming down from her last orgasm. "Here let me lick that nice long unicorn lollipop."

We headed back to the house and Helen filled Jessie in on the story line of the next shoot after a quick swim.

"This is how I see it running," started Helen. "So, we set up one half of the dorm room with the stuff that I had Clare pick for her half, and then Jessie you enter with a box of stuff, and make a couple of runs with things, lastly you carry in this giant floppy teddy bear.

""Hi, I'm Cindy. You must be my new roommate."

"Yeah, hi... I'm Jessie... Jessie James... yeah I know... like the outlaw... and this is Mr. Teddy. We are really close... "

"Well, you will be on these small beds."

"OH, I don't mind the small bed... it will make us even closer... I love my Mr. Teddy... "

"He looks like he would be fun to snuggle up to and lay on."

"Oh, he is... and he gives me all the love I need... better than some boy."

"But will he be romantic, and sweep you off your feet?"

"Oh yes... he is so very romantic... aren't you Mr. Teddy?" Jessie says as she spins around with Mr. Teddy.

"You have a great sense of humor Jessie; I think it will be fun sharing a dorm room with you."

"What do you mean a sense of humor?"

"Well, he is only a teddy bear."

"Oh no, he is much more than just a teddy bear. He is my Mr. Teddy.""

So, then we do a fade out followed by a couple of short scenes; the girls studying at their desks, listening to music, talking together about school. The next shot is of Cyndi asleep in her bed. She is awakened by the sound of the bed creaking and sounds like Jessie whispering.

"Oh Mr. Teddy. We have to be very quiet, Cyndi is sleeping... but if you promise to be very quiet... " Cyndi looks over towards the bed and watches in the faint light as Jessie's head bobs up and down on the crotch of the giant teddy bear, followed by the definite sounds of slurping and sucking. We do a fade out of Cyndi who then rolls over and tries to go back to sleep but is awakened again by the loud creaking of the bed and Jessie's voice.

"Oh god Mr. Teddy you feel so good inside of me. I love the feel of your lovely cock filling me... oh god yes... yes... " Cyndi looks over to see Jessie riding the prone teddy bear.

"Jessie go to sleep... I have class in the morning... I need to find a boyfriend for you... so you can really get laid." Jessie just giggles and whispers something in the ear of the large stuffed animal. We do another fade out.

The next part of the scene is the girls going to bed and Cyndi tells Jessie nicely to put the teddy bear on the floor and not play pretend with him in the middle of the night. Jessie just pouts and puts the bear in a corner of the room.

"It's not my fault Cyndi, Mr. Teddy is so persistent."

"Whatever, just go to bed Jessie. You should go out and buy yourself a vibrator tomorrow instead of playing pretend with that bear."

We do another fade and then we see Cyndi sleeping and hear some serious bed creaking. Cyndi rolls over and turns on the light to see... Mr. Teddy standing by the bed pounding away doggie style into Jessie. Of course, it is Michael in the another bear that I have removed most of the stuffing and a made few other alterations to.

"OH fuck me Mr. Teddy... fuck me harder."

Cyndi can see a real live cock sliding in and out of Jessie's raised pussy.

"Oh my god... what the... fuck... he is fucking you... "

"Yes silly... I told you he was a great lover... yes... yes... pound my fucking cunt Mr. Teddy."

"But... but... he is just a stuffed animal... a toy... "

"Yes Cyndi... oh god... a fucking well hung... yes... Mr. Teddy... fuck me... well hung and talented teddy bear."

The room fills with the scent of sex as Jessie's cunny drips with her juices from the pounding of Mr. Teddy.

"This must be some kind of dream or something. I can't believe that you are really getting fucked by a stuffed animal."

"No, you are awake, and I am getting fucked by a giant stuffed teddy bear. I am sure he would be willing to fuck you too, and I don't mind sharing. He does have a dreamy cock," Jessie answers as Mr. Teddy, Michael, briefly stops fucking her and turns his head to Cyndi. He pulls his dripping cock from Jessie's hot cunt, and of course, you Cyndi are in awe of the circumstances. Mr. Teddy then motions with his finger for Cyndi to come over to them. So, Clare, you get out of bed licking your lips and slowly move over to Jessie's bed and Michael. Then, Michael, you get a speaking part... well sort of of... growl something for a couple of seconds, and then Jessie you are going to tell Cyndi, Clare, that Mr. Teddy says to eat her out while he fucks you from behind. We do a quick cut, and fade back in with you, Cyndi bent over the edge of the bed with your face buried in Jessie's lovely, wet cunt as Mr. Teddy's goes to town on you from behind.

Clare, I want to see some really serious tongue action from you: really over do it. I want to see your tongue digging into her dripping box. I want to see you lapping at all her hot dew and sucking it all up. Suck on her clit like there was no tomorrow. Let me see it between your teeth. Jessie, I want you to react, maybe more than usual, though I know that Clare is good at getting you to cum massively.

Michael, make sure to use your hands, well... the paws. They are nice and soft; Clare's nipples will love it. I also want you to exaggerate your fucking motions, so we can get the camera in there and see your cock moving in out of her. Just really over do everything. We'll do another fade out and back in, with both our starlets on their hands and knees with Mr. Teddy moving from one behind to the other fucking those delicious pussies of yours, and the two of you kissing; again lots of tongue action and smiles. I want you to get into it and have fun. Clare, then I want you to move around and take Mr. Teddy's cock in your mouth ever so often. Take him deep, swirl your tongue around and up and down the shaft. You know what to do, and then we will get to the cum shot, well the cum shots. Michael, just totally splash her face. I want it to be messy; really messy. Jessie, then you swing around and you and Clare, go back to kissing, and licking each other's faces. Spread Michael's cum all around. Use your tongues and give me strings of cum dangling from your faces and tongues. I just want it all nice and gooey.

We'll end the shoot tomorrow with Jessie taking Clare to a toy store and looking at giant teddy bears, and then cut to the two of you walking down the street with Clare carrying a giant bear, your faces all a glow with smiles, etc. You will get it."

After Helen finished giving the blow by blow of the shoot we shot it. It was a bit choppier and took longer than Helen would have liked, as we would have to stop recording every so often when one of us started to laugh or giggle. Hope was the worst, being behind the video camera. She would just start giggling at the silly dialogue, but with such crazy lines as "oh fuck me Mr. Teddy," or fill me with your hard beastly cock Mr. Teddy," or "shoot all your delicious cum over my face Mr. Teddy," who wouldn't laugh. And though it was silly, probably the weirdest thing we have done, it did come out quite well.

While Clare and Jessie cleaned the cum off themselves, well mostly them continuing to lick each other all over the other, including spending time making the other one cum, Helen and Hope used their incredible oral talents to get me hard again and had me fuck them. They both wanted to feel Mr. Teddy's hard throbbing cock deep inside their obviously pregnant bodies. As usual filming had made them both incredibly horny, added to the fact that their emotions were running rampant due to being preggers, thus the two of them were like wild women. Jessie even picked up the video camera and filmed the three of us fucking. It was probably the most fun we had had shooting since we started.

We cleaned up the dorm room and packed and loaded everything up and headed home. To this day it is hard to look at a giant teddy bear and not think of the video we produced. In the end it sold pretty well, along with the stills we put together for a fuck magazine.

Olivia was waiting for Clare when we got back to the house, and Clare practically dragged her lover up the stairs to her apartment.

"Olivia, I am so horny right now. Prepare to get really well fucked. I am going make you cum so hard and so often, you won't know what hit you. These guys are great, but right now, all I want is your hot, burning, dripping... " That was all we heard as Clare closed the door to the apartment.

"I bet Olivia is going to have a hard time sitting a saddle tomorrow, as I think her little cunny is going to be ravished," opined Helen.

"You think?" said Hope sarcastically. "To be honest, if Michael has anything left to give the womanly world, I would not mind cumming a few more times myself."

"Well, if Michael is up for it... " said Jessie enthusiastically.

"Oh, he will be. Plus, we have lots of toys," added Helen.

"Well Michael?"

Who was I to say no two three lovely ladies? So, we fucked through the last couple of hours before sunrise. At some point Hope and Jessie headed off to one of the other bedrooms supposedly to sleep. A king size bed really will not accommodate three women, two of whom are in the family way, and another person, me, but Helen and I were pretty sure it was just so they could have a more comfortable go at it with just the two of them. That gave Helen and me the bed all to our lonesome, and we made good use of the space.

While trying to sixty-nine with a pregnant woman is hard to happily accomplish, it is remarkably easier to eat them from behind. So, with Helen on her hands and knees and her legs spread, I went to town on her sopping box, and with me working one of the bigger phalluses in and out of her ass, Helen was writhing in ecstasy in no time. I worked her gash and clit eagerly, sometimes sucking and sometimes nibbling. I thrust my tongue in and out of her beautiful hole, all the while fucking her ass with the long, thick fake cock. I felt her body begin to tense and shudder. Her ass muscles started to flex uncontrollably. Helen began to moan and grunt. Her pussy juices flooded my face as she came. Her body spasmed as her orgasm swept over her; her screams of pleasure loud and colorful... "oh fucking god... I am cumming... so fucking good... ram my ass with that cock... yes... yes... fuck... fuck... suck my cunt you beautiful bastard... god yes... so fucking... so fucking good... oh god."

As my beautiful wife began to come down from her orgasm she began to cry, and sobbed that she was old and fat and that she could not understand why anyone loved her. All one can do in that situation with a pregnant woman is hold her and comfort her, and tell her that you love her and that she is not fat and old. Eventually we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

We both awoke to Hope and Jessie pouncing on the bed exuberantly, both now wanting a morning fuck with hard meat; not rubber, or latex, or silicon, but real solid male cock.

The week went quickly. Hope and I tried to get away from the university at every opportunity we could, without neglecting our responsibilities. Jessie helped Helen in the gallery and the studio, and as it was between the university and home, we all did some serious fucking in there. So, of course we got a lot of short video scenes filmed, and along with some great still work. Anytime Helen, Hope, or myself were not fucking, we had a camera in hand and shot the others going at it. We even used the dungeon set, with Helen, of course being the first to volunteer to be tortured. Hope also started teaching Jessie how to handle a camera. Even though we tried to be very careful with what we sent in for publication, stills of Hope, with and without Helen and or me, did end up getting printed. So, out in the wild world, there were pictures of a pregnant Hope in all sorts of compromising positions; fucking, sucking, with toys, me balls deep in her ass, her face or stomach or backside getting splashed with cum. Luckily, in the end they never did come back to haunt us, and the publisher sent us a pretty handsome check.

Saying goodbye to Jessie at the week's end was no big deal, as we knew we would be seeing her in another week or so anyway.

We had offered to Clare that she come to Kenya with us for Christmas, but she had declined due to her responsibilities at the stable and with Olivia's horses. Also, she had said that Christmas was really no big deal to her, which was understandable with her past. But then did end up happily for her, as Olivia's father invited Clare to spend Christmas with them; Christmas morning, dinner, the works. It seemed obvious to us at least that he had an inclination of what was going on between Olivia and Clare, even though Olivia had not 'come out' to either of her parents.

Clare made a point of coming to us and telling us that she had been invited to spend the day with Olivia's family. I had never seen her so happy. Helen, of course, immediately offered to work out what she would wear at all the different parts of the day, and how to do her makeup. A few dry-runs and fashions shows later, Clare and Helen were satisfied, and our little punk porn queen was transformed. She was almost a whole different person. Either way she was more than just fuckable, though the most important thing was that she was happy with how she looked. She has never completely given up the punk look, but since that day she has done it with the confidence of a beautiful woman. We left Christmas presents for Clare, some that were safe to open with Olivia's family and some that we told her expressly only to open when it was just her and Olivia.

The school semester came to an end, Hope had listed, organized, and packed up all the camera gear she wanted us to have on the trip. At first Hope had put Helen in charge of clothes, but then seeing what she was packing, decided to shift her over to 'entertainment' packing.

"No Helen, we are limited to how much we can bring on the plane, and most of what you picked out is not going to work in the bush. I will make sure we have all the day to day clothing we need. You can pack one, small bag of lingerie for those times and two nice outfits. Beyond that, you can pack a bag of toys and such."

"But Hope, you always love what you wear since I have been in charge of your... our wardrobe... "

"I know Helen. But trust me, I know what you will be the most comfortable in while were in Kenya; sensible cotton and such. You can sex it up almost anyway you want when we get there. Just remember that it is going to be hot and dusty, and when it isn't hot and dusty it is going to be hot and rainy."

"Humph... you never let a girl have any fun."

And so off we flew to Africa. Well actually, first my father's plane had to get us and fly us to New York to meet up with my parents and Kelly, and of course Jessie. Then we had to make quick stops in London and Cairo for refueling to finally arrive in Nairobi Kenya. With each leg of the trip Hope became more and more animated and relaxed. It was like something of a cloud was being removed and she could be more and more expressive. She just seemed happier and more carefree.

All our flights went smoothly, and while we enjoyed our inflight together, we did not get up to any hi-jinks, I think much to the disappointment of our usual flight crew, and definitely Helen. However after dinner in Cairo, Helen, Hope, and myself retired to our hotel room while my parents, Kelly and Jessie teamed up together in one room. It had been some time since Jess had been 'with' my folks, and she wanted some of that special bonding time with her mother as well.

For our part, we have a wild night. As I have mentioned, the closer we got to Kenya it was like a cloud being lifted of Hope, the result being that Hope was like a crazed woman sexually attacking Helen and me. It was like she hadn't had sex in months. She dove into Helen's constantly dripping cunny like there was no tomorrow, sending Helen over the top. Hope sucked and nibbled at her pussy lips and did the same to her clit. Hope used her tongue like a fast moving cock, driving into Helen's opening. When she wasn't using her mouth, Hope used her hand and fingers; rubbing, pinching, fucking in and out. The fingers of her other hand assaulting her ass; first one pussy juice dripping finger, and then more. At every opportunity, Hope would demand that I fuck her harder and deeper. "Ram my fucking cunt... pound me... harder... fuck me Michael."

When she had cum from having her gash fucked, she wanted me in her ass, and like what she wanted for her cunt, she wanted for her ass. Hope wanted it hard, fast, and rough. It was no time before I had two moaning and writhing women before me. Just as I began to feel Hope's sphincter spasming, I heard Helen screaming out her orgasm, soon followed by Hope.

"Oh fucking god... I'm... fucking cumming... fuck me harder... drive your cock deep... deep into my... ass... god fuck... me... cumming... " Helen's verbal exclamations were similar. My wives were becoming more and more alike in their orgasms as time has worn on. Also, Hope was becoming more like Helen when it came to her taste for cum, and messy cum.

Once her orgasm began to settle, Hope pulled away from my hard cock. Spinning around she wrapped a hand around my shaft, and started to jack me off. Her tongue gently flicked out at my pee hole as her fist moved up and down rapidly. She took my first shot across her face along with the second, and then covered the head of my erupting member with her mouth, taking blast after blast. With her mouth overflowing with my spunk, she turned to Helen, still coming down from her own orgasm, and opened her mouth above hers, letting a river of my cum run into Helen's. She then closed her mouth over Helen's and kissed her deeply and passionately. Her face still dripping with my seed, she turned and kissed me hard, driving her cum flavored tongue deep into my mouth.

"You want to fuck your other wife now lover while she devours my cunny?" an excited Hope said, looking at me after breaking our embrace, my cum still dripping from her cheeks. "Pet, get our husband hard again so he can fuck your eyes out, like he just did to me. We are going to ride his beautiful cock until the sun comes up."

1...456789