Red Swallow Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there any other complaint that you have?"

"Yes...actually..." Desiree let out a barely perceptible low soft moan, "They also seem to be extremely sensitive." She bit her lip slightly and closed her eyes as the pleasurable feelings from the doctors examination spread outward and encompassed her entire bosom and were moving throughout her body.

"Is that so?" The doctor smiled at her and showed no sign of stopping what he was doing.

"MMmmm...Yessss..." Desiree sighed again in pleasure.

"Yes...another common occurrence. Almost all women who receive this treatment have reported increased sensitivity to stimulation. Another unforeseen side effect of the procedure; although no one has formally complained..."

Desiree realized that she really didn't need to do much to seduce the doctor. He had a reputation that he was currently living up to and was taking the lead and that could let her just lay back and enjoy the ride.

Desiree reached for the doctor's groin. He was standing so close! His cologne was strong but not overpowering. She gently stroked the bulge between his legs pressing upward from his pants. Feeling his erection she opened her eyes wide, feigning surprise.

"I am so sorry doctor; I don't know what came over me." Desiree looked deep into his eyes as she continued to stroke his erection. The doctor made no effort to stop massaging her breasts.

Desiree leaned forward, closed her eyes and slowly made to purse her lips. Either the doctor would follow his instincts, as well as his known pattern of behavior, or the seduction would fail.

Desiree squealed softly in delight when she felt the doctor's lips press against her own as they shared a sensuous kiss. Portraying a woman overcome with Desire was...well...it was easy...she was trained for this after all...enjoying what she did was just one of the perks of the job!

With practiced hands Desiree unbuttoned the doctor's trousers and freed his straining cock from the confined space. As she did so he pulled her up on her feet and into an embrace, her full tit-flesh now pressed tight against the doctor's chest and abdomen. Desiree tilted her head back to maintain the kiss and adapt to his taller height.

As she freed his cock and started to stroke it she could even tell without looking he had a nice one. Probably 8 inches and decent girth...circumcised too...

"So you think that you can help me?" Desiree asked as she interrupted the kiss to catch her breath...damn...he is a good kisser as well.

"Oui! It will be my pleasure to help you." The Doctor placed his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed down, indicating to Desiree she needed to get on her knees.

Desiree had to move slowly to not reveal her eagerness. With control she sank down to her knees onto the floor of the examination room and with a kiss...then a lick...and then a brief stroke of his cock with her hand began to orally pleasure the doctor.

Desiree had to feign reluctance for only awhile. The doctor smiled in pleasure down at her when she looked up into his eyes. She held eye contact as she kissed the head of his circumcised cock and then let it slip past her lips and into her mouth.

She held the head of his cock in her mouth and suckled for a moment, then with her tongue swirled around the head and teased the crown and then the urethral hole.

Desiree closed her eyes to concentrate. With smooth precision she ever so slowly pushed her head forward and in one slow, controlled, even motion took the doctor's eight inch cock fully into her mouth.

Desiree coated the entire shaft of his cock with her saliva and warm mouth. She absolutely loved the pleasurable sensation as the ridges and veins of his cock rubbed against her tongue and the ridges on the roof of her mouth.

She was an accomplished cock sucker and didn't even miss a beat as she easily suppressed her gag reflex when his cock slipped past the back of her mouth and into her throat.

It was only a moment before she realized she wanted something special for this moment.

This could be the last time for a couple of years she would be able to enjoy her F-cup breasts.

Desiree bobbed her head back up to the end of the doctor's cock and let it slip from her lips. She leaned forward to let his cock nestle between the massive and sensitive flesh of her breasts.

Desiree wanted the doctor to fuck her tits.

She looked up into the doctor's eyes as she pushed her massive tit flesh together around his thick meaty cock and her tongue darted out to tease the head. The doctor held onto her shoulders with one hand and placed his other hand behind her head to encourage her to continue tonguing his cock.

The doctor began to easily thrust his hips forward, then back, allowing the veiny shaft to slip between her pleasure pillows.

"Mmmm...Titty fuck me..." Desiree sighed in between strokes.

The doctors cock would disappear from the tops of her breasts as he rocked his hips backward, then suddenly appear again from between her soft boobs. At each appearance Desiree would catch the tip or the entire head of his cock in her mouth and tease it with her tongue.

Her expertise had the desired effect. The doctor's breathing grew more labored as he slowly lost control with his need for release. He doctor grabbed Desiree's hair and tried to force her head down onto his shaft, but with a slight twist of her neck she let his cock slip free from her mouth.

She was rewarded for her effort when the doctor sprayed his cum all over her face, neck, and breasts. With eager thrusts the doctor shot load after load of his creamy white cum and spread it all over Desiree's bosom and face.

Desiree was equally pleasured as well. The stem cell implants having made her whole bosom an erogenous zone, and her nipples easily twice as sensitive as her breasts that when the doctor shot his load, her own small penis, which had been straining against the fabric of her black panties finally managed to slip free of their confines. The rush of the fabric over her tiny penis and the overwhelming pleasure of the doctor's cock teasing her boobs drove Desiree to an orgasm of her own.

With a small spurt that paled in comparison to the multiple ropes of cum that the doctor ejaculated...Desiree shot her small load cum onto the inside of her skirt.

Desiree smiled as she recovered quickly from her orgasm and saw that the doctor had closed his eyes in pleasure as he was temporarily overcome by his orgasm. Within 5 minutes of her seduction Desiree found she was covered in cum from her sternum to her face.

The tops of her boobs bore the brunt of the doctor's load and creamy rivulets of cum were dripping down and over her aureoles and nipples. Desiree massaged the torrent of cum into her tit flesh. Cum was supposed to be good for the skin after all, she smirked.

The doctor opened his eyes as his orgasm subsided. He smiled widely when Desiree opened her mouth to show him the cum she had caught, and then holding eye contact slowly and seductively swallowed his cum down her throat.

Desiree gently stroked his cock from base to tip to try and milk the last of the cum from his rod. She made sure to keep his cock in view of the hidden cameras in her purse as she licked up and swallowed the last of his cum.

Now that's good video, she thought as she smiled for the doctor...and unbeknownst to him, the camera.

The doctor now pulled Desiree up onto her feet and off her knees. He gently guided her back to the examination table and assisted her up so she was seated on the end, then pushed her back into a reclined position. Next he helped her place her feet into the stirrups on either side of the exam table.

Desiree watched as the doctor seemed to take time to admire her knee high boots as he guided one foot and then another into each stirrup.

He gently caressed each of her tan leather block heel knee high boots and judging from his facial expressions seemed fascinated by them. Desiree wondered if he also had a foot fetish or a thing for women's heels.

But apparently after satisfying his curiosity his hands roamed up to her thighs and lifted her knee length A-line tan skirt up higher until her panties were exposed and left her skirt bunched around her waist.

She watched the doctor's expression as his smile widened at seeing her small penis and her cum stain that had formed from his titty fucking her. He seemed pleased that she had cum.

"You won't need these." He spoke smoothly...seductively...but his actions were clinical as he took medical shears and clipped at her panties, removing them easily.

From a small rolling table he selected some water based lubrication, squeezed out a dollop onto his long thin fingers and gently applied lubrication to Desiree's ass. She didn't really concern herself with the fact that he otherwise ignored her penis. Most of the men she was assigned to seduce were only interested in her for her mouth, tits and ass...her having a penis was a sought after taboo as a transgendered woman, yet only a few of them chose to actual let her use her penis.

Interestingly, the few genetic women who wanted the indulgence of intimacy with a trans girl seemed to split 50/50. Some wanted to make her cum from their sexual prowess while others used her for her penis as a 'she-male'.

Desiree bit her lips as she sighed in satisfaction and made a point of moaning softly in pleasure. She appreciated his concern despite that she had already lubed earlier in preparation for the seduction.

She massaged her cum covered breasts as he applied the lubrication. Sure it felt good, but what she really wanted was his cock inside her.

Desiree squirmed in pleasure as his long fingers penetrated her anus. They seemed to reach quite deeply inside her as he rotated his hand and spread the lubrication around and inside her. The doctor removed his hand, carefully wiped off the lubrication with a small towel.

"Please..." she pleaded as she now placed her hands on the globes of her ass and carefully spread her ass cheeks apart.

"You...inside me..."

The doctor didn't need any further urging. He aligned his cock with her anus and with a disciplined smooth thrust pushed the length of his 8 inch cock inside her. With slow steady thrusts, one inch at a time, he soon filled her completely.

Desiree rolled her head as she arched her back at his penetration and momentarily saw stars as her mind and body succumbed to the enjoyment she felt from being fucked.

The doctor at first held onto her skirt bunched around her waist as a means to control and keep Desiree in place. But as his vigor increased he soon grasped her by her waist, his warm strong hands pulling her down onto his thrusting cock with each thrust inside her. She felt the unique pleasure as her ass was spanked by his lap every time he bottomed out inside her.

Desiree was rapidly approaching her orgasm. The fleeting sensations of pleasure emanating from her sphincter and prostate built quickly within her. She wondered if being a doctor he had secret medical knowledge that gave him insight into the anatomy of causing pleasure.

Desiree only restrained herself from cumming until she was certain the doctor was about to cum as well. As she felt his cock expand inside her and the warm liquid sensation of cum splashing inside her she let slip her control and let her orgasm cascade through her body. Even her small testicles, despite having already shot their small load of cum earlier gave another small offering that spurt onto her belly button and now the inside hem of her skirt.

As she recovered her senses she was surprised to see that the nurse was standing beside her. The Doctor had already withdrawn his cock from her ass and was cleaning himself up.

"See my nurse after and she will schedule your appointment." He said as he pulled up his pants and exited the room.

The cute nurse meanwhile took damp cloths and carefully wiped up all the cum from Desiree's tits, tummy, and ass. Desiree enjoyed the feeling of her small soft hands as they cleaned her up, especially the extra time she had to spend on her tits.

Aha...clearing away the evidence, Desiree realized.

Soon she was completely cleaned.

"Please get dressed and come see me at the front desk." The nurse smiled shyly when she spoke.

Desiree smiled and nodded her head in acknowledgement. Her mission for Ivan was a success!

**

Desiree was at it again the next day, this time on the stair climbing machine. She liked the climber that was like an escalator. She liked that the machine was tall and she had a commanding view of the fitness facility. She made a point of wearing just her sports bra and foregoing her usual loose v-neck crop top today. She was easy to spot from her elevated position.

The same men where here again, watching her, she noted. Yesterday's selfie had captured two of them in the background. Desiree spent 30 minutes building up a sweat, keeping her heart rate up.

When she stepped off the machine, she made a show of bending at the waist flaunting her round firm backside to her followers and to retrieve a towel from her gym bag on the floor, and then gave them another show as she wiped away the sweat from her cleavage with the towel. Desiree drank some water; purchased from a vending machine...no COBALT bottled water for her thank you very much.

She retrieved her phone again and made a show of taking another workout selfie, smiling in the mirror, then another selfie with the step machine behind her, then yet another selfie with her arm up in the air and the camera looking down upon her. Eash time she pursed her lips for a 'duck face' universal when making a selfie.

She gave no indication she had captured the two men in the photos. She knew they were watching her as she exited the fitness facility to cross the street and return to her hotel room to shower. Riding the elevator up to her floor she sent the pictures of the men to a contact on her phone. It was time to find out who her stalkers really were.

After her shower she took a nap. She was going out late tonight.

**

Desiree sat in her private booth at the opera and studied her reports on her phone. She made small talk with her fellow Red Swallow while their dates, two of Ivan's henchmen sat beside them.

Desiree loved dressing up for the opera. Her blue floor length gown was flattering to her figure and designed to attract attention. Sarah, the other swallow, wore a fascinating off white body con dress that hugged her perfect figure. Both of the henchmen looked quite dapper and handsome in their tuxedos.

Their purpose was to see and be seen by the leading citizens of Monaco and the rich and famous in attendance.

Desiree enjoyed talking with Sarah as she described her seduction of the doctor. Sarah was keen to hear details and offer helpful advice on seduction techniques. It was amusing to both of them when they noticed their 'escorts' sporting what looked like uncomfortable erections from overhearing their conversation. Sarah started to tease them as for Ivan's staff; concerning the red swallows, it was look but don't touch.

Desiree also read over public records of police reports, crime summary statistics, and current public attitudes to vice crimes in Monaco. She eyed the chief of police over in his box as they waited for the opening act. His record was unimpeachable and Ivan would not be able to bribe or blackmail him. She had already identified a number of middle ranking officials who were susceptible and would propose plans to coopt them for Ivan.

But time for that later, the opera was finally starting. Desiree loved Gilbert and Sullivan, and the Pirates of Penzance was tonight's performance.

"I am the very model of a modern major general." Desiree hummed softly

**

The next day Desiree dressed up and fixed her makeup for her visit to the casino. Earlier she had visited incognito to get a feel for the place. Tonight she would be touring with the casino manager and having dinner with him.

Ivan's business holdings were far flung and substantial. Desiree was impressed after visiting Amsterdam where his organization pretty much dominated the entire criminal enterprises of the city.

Coming to Monaco was actually a bit of a relief as the smaller fragments of his empire were often overlooked. A keen eye was needed to periodically impress upon the local syndicate members the importance of their allegiance to their boss.

Fortunately, that wasn't Desiree's job tonight. She was simply there to audit their books and represent Ivan. She thought that her outfit would do well for this. Her formal white bolero jacket and pencil dress were the height of fashion this year, and the pearl necklace, bracelet, brooch, and ear-rings would complement the ensemble perfectly. Her white heels and sheer white pantyhose to showcase her legs completed her look.

Desiree admired herself in the mirror. With her platinum blonde hair pulled back into a tight bun and held by a mother of pearl comb she was sexy as well as professional.

She had also done her research. Ivan usually sent one of his goons with some weaselly back office bookie to do the audits. She was confident that her sexuality and femininity was sure to bowl over the stuffy and staid managers of Ivan's casino.

She thought about seducing the handsome one, who kept eying her breasts when he thought she wasn't looking. Unfortunately, Ivan had not given her permission nor ordered her to sleep with him. She would have to simply review the books and find the information Ivan was looking for.

Her target was tricky, but Desiree knew her target's methods and sure enough she soon found the data she needed and that Ivan wanted.

Desiree finished her tasking and gave a sultry air kiss to the handsome one before departing. She wondered if he would go down when Ivan made his move.

As Desiree walked away she glanced over her shoulder and saw him admire her legs and ass. She idly wondered how big his cock was.

**

As Desiree sat at the coffee shop as she sipped her latte and reviewed the profile summary before her. She was very happy with her visit to the doctor's office. His equipment was state of the art and he was unfailingly professional, if also a bit of a flirt. That was one of the things she had come to confirm as aside from her initial visit and checkup she had made her real appointment for that Thursday.

The doctor had a reputation as a ladies' man and enjoyed the company of beautiful women. His infidelities were completely unknown to his wife however. Desiree flipped back to the information on his financial status and was also pleased at what she saw. The good doctor was spending too much money on his proclivities.

His losses to the casinos were impressive, as well as the amount of money he spent on visits to certain discreet gentlemen's clubs. She noted that his wife was actually the heiress to a substantial fortune and the good doctor was slowly frittering the money away, without her knowledge.

Desiree checked on her phone to confirm her dinner reservation while unobtrusively taking the photo of a man who was trying not to be seen watching her.

**

Desiree had a fondness for emeralds. She loved them. She loved to accessorize with them. With her platinum hair and her silvery grey eyes, she found that emeralds were the perfect accent color for her features and skin tone as well.

Desiree spent the day visiting multiple jewelry stores and gauging the quality of each one. All of them were extremely high end with excellent inventory. She made sure to make a purchase at each store; always spending about 10 or 20 thousand dollars each time, nothing too outrageous of course. She calculated that she had only purchased about $100,000-worth in total.

Desiree made sure to have a few of these shipped to Iowa. Her grandmother would love them as well. She remembered then to check her phone and verify that her grandmother's accounts were full and her bills were paid. The senior care home was paid promptly at the first of the month.