Red Swallow Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I am glad. Is Ivan back in New York as well? I wasn't notified."

Desiree moved to the bar chair next to Anastasya and smoothly seated herself, crossing her legs and setting her sunglasses on the bar. "No, he is still travelling. I flew in last night to come see you and to talk to you."

"Oh? A special trip to see me? I am flattered."

"Well, given the recent developments with Yuri, I felt it was necessary. I am sorry you have lost your brother, Ana."

Anastasya's face tightened. Desiree looked closer, and saw the weariness and sorrow in her eyes. Anastasya looked as though she had not been sleeping well. She also saw anger.

"Yes, it has been very hard," was all Anastasya offered.

Desiree took a breath and steeled herself.

"Ana, I came here to tell you that I still care very much for you. But I hated Yuri for his treatment of me. And I was responsible for his arrest."

Anastasya's expression barely changed. She continued to stare into Desiree's eyes.

"Yes, I assumed you had a hand in it, given the access Yuri had given you to the Organization's data. I told him that was unwise. I suppose we did not break you as completely as we had thought." Anastasya's eyes hardened. "Why are you telling me this, little one? This can be a dangerous place for you now..."

"Ana, no place under Ivan's purview is dangerous for me. I am telling you this because, first, I wanted you to hear it from me, not deal with rumors and uncertainty. And second, what happens next is important ... for you. You know my position in the Enterprise. Ivan has always been pleased with how you manage COBALT and the girls, and he is content for that arrangement to continue...as long as you remain loyal."

Anastasya's face darkened and she said through clenched teeth, "Ivan thinks I would be disloyal? Why does he think this? What cause have I given him?"

Desiree leaned closer. "Because, Ana, Yuri was planning to betray Ivan. I could never have taken down Yuri on my own. Ivan would not have allowed it. Ivan enabled me to incriminate Yuri, and orchestrate his arrest. Ivan directed what happened next. And you are Yuri's sister."

At first, there was no reaction. Desiree leaned back in her chair and folder her arms under her breasts. Then Anastasya's eyes began to water, and her lip quivered. Finally, it was too much, and she burst into tears, burying her face in her hands.

"Oh, Yuri, you fool!" Anastasya sobbed. "You were too arrogant, too stupid in your ambitions! How could you do this, how? Why?"

Desiree let Anastasya cry for a few minutes. Then she took a handkerchief from her purse, and extended it to her, putting a kind hand on her shoulder.

"Ana, I am not sorry for Yuri's downfall, but as I said, I am sorry you have lost a brother. I am here with Ivan's knowledge, to let you know you still have his confidence. But that can change. You will be watched."

Desiree stood, and placed her hand underneath Anastasya's chin to raise her face. Anastasya's makeup was running, tears streaking her cheeks.

"Ana, I need to know, do we have a problem?"

Anastasya wiped her eyes, and sat up with her usual posture. She composed herself and said, "No...no, we do not have a problem. Please pass my best regards to Ivan, and let him know I welcome his additional interest in COBALT and my activities."

Desiree left New York the next day to rejoin Ivan. This part of her life is finally behind her.

**

Rio De Janeiro.

Desiree was working on her tablet when abruptly a shadow fell across her, and she looked up to see Vasily scowling down at her. With a casual swipe the screen on her tablet changed to something innocuous.

"Hello Vasily, can I help you with something? Looking for your mop, perhaps?" Desiree inquired with a wry smile.

Vasily stiffened, insulted. He was an arrogant and conceited young man, but also cunning and ambitious. He reminded Desiree quite a bit of his uncle, Yuri.

Vasily was being tapped to run the Atlantic City branch of the Organization following Yuri's suicide six months ago. Ivan was keeping Vasily on a short leash, taking him everywhere he went. Ivan was watching him like a hawk, evaluating him.

Desiree detested him and the feeling was obviously reciprocated. She couldn't be sure due to her exhaustion and constantly blacking out from her orgasmic bliss but she had a sneaking suspicion that he was one of the henchmen 'bouncers' she had been forced to service during her compliance training gang bang.

Somehow he must have been out of New York at the time of the raids by the Agency and was one of the few to survive and report back to Ivan.

"No!" Vasily shot back. "Boris sent word that there is a party tonight, at short notice. You will be ready in the main lounge at 8:00. Do not be late!"

Desiree smirked. Vasily had become very drunk at an important party a couple weeks earlier where he had lurched uninvited into a room on the yacht where a small orgy was underway. An orgy where Desiree had been in the process of fellating a senior official from the European Union.

Vasily had lost his balance, and fallen into a table of refreshments, spilling the contents all over the floor.

When Ivan found out, he was very angry. He had had the custodial service present Vasily with his own mop, with his name engraved on it, and forced him to work with the cleaning crews for a day.

"So from custodial services, you've made your way back up to messenger boy?" Desiree taunted. "Well done!"

Fury twisted Vasily's face. Ah, there is the difference, Desiree thought. Yuri had always exercised much better control over his emotions than this pup, and never would have fallen for such easy bait.

"A dirty tranny whore should know her place, or bad things could happen to her!" Vasily hissed through clenched teeth.

Desiree slowly lowered her oversized sunglasses so that her silver-grey eyes just peeked over the top and locked onto Vasily's with a steely gaze. "And nephews of disgraced traitors should really remember who they are talking to."

Fear warred with anger on Vasily's face, and he suddenly took interest in two stewards who were comparing maintenance notes on their tablets on the other end of the deck. He stalked over to berate them for some imagined slight.

Desiree sighed. She would have to keep an eye on Vasily. She hadn't known that he existed before he appeared on Ivan's yacht. So, she didn't know what - if anything - Yuri had ever told his firebrand nephew about her. But he had taken an instant disliking to Desiree, so she suspected that at least Yuri had shared his disdain of her and all tranny whores with Vasily; and at worst, he suspected her involvement in Yuri's downfall.

Yes, she would definitely have to keep an eye on him.

** Epilogue **

Desiree finished her presentation, and fell silent. This was a critical moment. She had planned for months for this moment, but still had no idea what reaction she would get from Ivan. She hoped for acceptance of course, but on the other end of the spectrum was a rejection that could be more... final.

Ivan didn't move. He reclined in his enormous chair - another throne, Desiree thought, suppressing a mad giggle - with his fingers steepled in front of his chin. The seconds ticked by. The seconds turned into minutes. Desiree resisted the urge to blurt something further into that pregnant silence.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Ivan spoke, "So, I understand that you want me to release you from my employ, help you set up your investment company, place a significant portion of my money under your management, and then advocate for your business to my competition?"

Desiree's throat felt swollen and dry. She tried to swallow, and replied, "Ye... uh yes. That is it, in summary. I feel that my track record proves I will deliver the returns you require."

"And that is all you ask? Nothing more? You don't request the blood from my body, or the heart from my chest?" Ivan's voice had risen somewhat, which was a very bad sign. Desiree had witnessed him deciding a man's death with the same level of emotion of another man ordering dinner.

Shit.

Desiree mustered all the strength she had. There was no turning back now. She may have fucked herself with this proposition to Ivan, but one thing she was certain of - if she showed weakness now, she would be done in his eyes.

"Ivan, this is the best course of action for you. I am the best financial manager you have ever come across. My projections are real. This plan will greatly increase your wealth, and in the most private and secure way possible in the world. I combine unparalleled financial skills with the utmost cyber capabilities. You know this is true."

Desiree felt her own heat rising, and she stood, her eyes flashing. Fuck it, if this was her last day on earth, she was going to go down swinging.

Ivan's eyes locked onto hers and did not waver. He held her gaze until she finally started to feel her resolve soften. And then he said, "Thirty".

Desiree was confused. "What?"

"I take thirty percent of your business. Forever. And I agree to all your terms, and provide you with protection."

Desiree's knees felt like they were about to collapse and she had to sit. But she maintained her posture and eye contact with Ivan.

"Done," she replied.

Ivan looked at her with that face of stone for another heartbeat, and then he smiled and clapped his hands. "Well done, my little one!" he roared. "I have to say, you make me proud with your strength. Now we must celebrate our new business venture!"

Desiree wanted nothing more than to go to her stateroom and pass out, but she accepted the drink Ivan poured for her and smiled. Her baby was a reality - Aria Investments was born, and Desiree now had the opportunity to secure and realize true freedom.