Red Swallow Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Best meeting format ever!

**

After the blow job and her risk assessment presentation, she returned to her personal stateroom on the mega yacht. She brushed her teeth and gargled with mouthwash. If Ivan wanted her it would be in her stateroom, never his master stateroom; Ivan's wife turned a blind eye to many of his indiscretions (though she only knew the tip of the iceberg), but she would be furious if Ivan took his other interests into their marital bed.

But it was still too early for that. Desiree doffed her heels and intimates and changed into her bikini. Making sure her penis and testicles were still securely tucked she donned the tiny white bikini, slipped on her espadrilles, grabbed her tablet, sunglasses, a towel and sun block and made her way to the outside deck.

Desiree was reclining on a chaise lounge, tanning, while reviewing some data she was incorporating into her business case for Project Svoboda. The few other girls that were present were frolicking in the pool and playing with each other in the water or by the bar. A few others were also tanning in the pleasant Mediterranean sun. Desiree recognized most of them as Red Swallows.

Desiree saw two who were trained bodyguards cavorting by the bar. Another two who were playing in the pool were actually trained assassins; and what looked like playfulness bordering on the lewd and seductive were actually close-combat moves used to restrain and overwhelm an opponent, without the need for strength. Desiree watched for awhile but they were so evenly matched that their 'snuggle struggle' was likely to continue for a while.

She noticed Sarah, who had joined her at the opera and was playing bartender next to the actual bartender, and distracting him mercilessly. Sarah was gorgeous and a trained seductress. Soon the bartender became flustered and dropped and broke a glass, to the cheers and laughter of the Swallows who were watching.

One of the assassins in the pool was a gorgeous genetic girl named Armelle. Originally from Cameroon, she had been giving Desiree hand-to-hand combat lessons for the last four months, after Desiree had first noticed that rival crime organizations were tailing her. Armelle had actually been with her at the time, and pointed it out.

They had been docked in Singapore for a few weeks, where Ivan was conducting business. Desiree and Armelle had been at lunch on the quays one day, when Armelle asked casually Desiree if she knew she had a tail - a man sitting a few tables away.

Armelle said he had been following the women all morning as they shopped. Desiree had been completely surprised by the question, oblivious to anyone following her. Armelle had nodded knowingly, and volunteered to Desiree that she would train her to be able to take care of herself if trouble ever arose.

Armelle had then excused herself to go to the bathroom, giving a seductive smile and wink to the tail as she walked past him. Thirty minutes later, the two ladies were leaving the restaurant as an ambulance arrived. Apparently, a male patron had somehow impaled himself on a shard of glass from the mirror in the ladies' bathroom, and was quite dead.

Such a mystery.

There were a remaining four Swallows on the yacht's deck who were intellectuals, like Desiree, valued for their intellect in finance as well as their proficiency in the more erotic and seductive tasks they undertook for the Enterprise. Ivan's investment portfolios were multinational and no one person could oversee all of them. Desiree was always reviewing their work and providing advice. Her role as their risk management expert giving her the access, she needed to comprehend all of Ivan's empire. Those four were dancing sensually to the soft music emanating from the hidden speakers.

Desiree turned her attention back to her tablet.

Project Svoboda - her baby. It was nearly ready to be presented to Ivan. Desiree had hatched the idea after about a year of managing the Enterprise's finances. A significant aspect of her job was investing large sums of illicit Enterprise money in legitimate vehicles and realizing consistent gains.

Essentially, money laundering and investment management on a grand scale.

Ivan had been very pleased with the results, and gratified with his decision to place her in her role.

But Desiree began to realize that she could set up an independent concern that performed this service for Ivan, as well as taking on other clients. She began to dream and plan.

With an ambitious and entrepreneurial drive that Dustin could never conceive, she had begun to sketch out Project Svoboda - an independent business (that she wanted to name Aria) that would be a safe haven of professional management for mega-wealthy individuals and organizations that wished to maintain utter discretion and privacy in their transactions.

Her pitch to Ivan was comprised of three elements. First, release her from her obligations as an employee to the Enterprise. This would of course be tricky, as people typically only left Ivan's employ one way; and Desiree definitely did not want to leave in that manner! Second, she would need Ivan to be her seed customer, to allow her to establish herself and build a team. She would have to ask him to place a huge portion of the Enterprise's holdings under her management. And third, she would need Ivan's help in attracting other clients - essentially, his competition. Desiree deemed that the heads of competing global crime syndicates were her target clientele.

An ambitious goal, indeed! But Desiree knew in her heart that she could make it a success. She continued to refine the pitch on her tablet, preparing it for an eventual presentation to Ivan.

Desiree's attention was captured by the Red Swallows. Their playful eroticism and dancing were exciting to watch and she was starting to get horny. Realizing she would not be able to concentrate on her project now, she folded up the tablet. She had worked enough for one day. There was a banquet tonight, but surely there was no harm in a snack now?

Desiree walked seductively to the dancing girls and joined in and soon small warm hands embraced her waist and pulled her close, she was enveloped in the soft and scented warmth of their flesh as she pressed herself into their bodies and they into hers.

Desiree slowly and sensually reciprocated the kiss from the Swallow she was facing as they danced, their bodies pressed tightly together.

Desiree caressed the girl's breast as someone slowly caressed her buttocks and pressed in behind her. She was now the center of a girl on girl on girl sandwich as they danced, kissed, and caressed each other.

As she danced on the stern deck of Ivan's mega-yacht, with the other girls she felt eager hands slip into her bikini bottom and try to free her trapped penis she had tucked back earlier.

It would seem that although bikinis were the preferred attire for the women when on board that the party was taking a decidedly turn for the naughty as the other girls who were also sun tanning, or playing in the pool, or having drinks, or dancing had spontaneously decided to turn the party into an impromptu orgy.

Desiree admired the parade of flesh that was on display before her. Kisses given and kisses taken and kisses reciprocated.

The Mediterranean sun fought to tan her smooth healthy skin against the protective sun screen she wore. Her bikini, now removed and tossed aside onto the deck had given her sharp tan lines just the way Ivan liked. She tanned this way for his viewing pleasure.

As she was forced onto her back she found herself in a 69 position. She eagerly began to use her talented tongue on the pussy of the girl on top of her. The girl reciprocated her attention as she sucked on Desiree's girl cock. Two talented tongues and mouths enable them to each reach orgasm easily.

As the girl rolled off Desiree, she watched the coast line recede in the distance, her work done, she reminisced about the wonderfully productive trip to Monaco.

As she came down from her orgasm, she thought about the final shopping spree earlier that day, and buying all the new intimate wear to fit her new, temporarily reduced bust line.

She thought about how she had to co-opt the doctor into Ivan's local criminal enterprise to provide medical care to his goons. The seduction had gone perfectly. Ivan would pay the doctor for his silence and his labor with prostitute visits, but ban him from gambling and keep his secret from his wife as long as the doctor cooperated.

She thought of the stalkers who followed her. Stalker number one was a police detective, who was investigating mob and vice crimes in Monaco. He would probably be neutralized by his superiors, who, bribed by Ivan's organization, would withhold vital information, resources, and expect to reassign him in 6 months time to another position.

Stalker number two was a known member of the local rival mob who was shadowing Desiree to gather intel on Ivan and his organization. She had no doubt Ivan would eliminate him if he didn't come over to Ivan's organization.

Desiree pushed thoughts of work aside and she shivered a bit in anticipation of her upcoming evening with Ivan. She adored being ravaged by her Russian, and loved the orgies that took place in the opulent rooms - and halls, and kitchens, and bathrooms - of the Krasnaya Lastochka.

Desiree felt wonderful and warm with her current situation, but she also hungered for more, for true independence. Project Svoboda crept back into her mind, and the opportunity it offered.

She thought again of Ivan's huge cock and her life of luxury.

She couldn't imagine her life ever turning out so well.

Desiree rolled over as another girl equipped with a strap on approached her...and she smiled.

She couldn't imagine her life any other way.

**

Rome.

Desiree was glued to her computer screen as the reports were coming in quickly now.

Ah, Yuri. It had not been difficult at all to engineer his arrest. Desiree carefully followed the news reports and compared them to the public records as well as the New York Police department's internal communications. Updates were popping up minute by minute.

The malware that she had implanted in the files she passed to Leo had successfully embedded themselves into the department servers and network. Now Desiree...and Ivan's Enterprise, could read in real time what the police were doing. Events were unfolding rapidly now...

**

A few days after her first meeting with Ivan, where her entire life had changed so dramatically, Desiree had a regular liaison with Leo. It was to be a brief meeting over drinks in a hip new bar that had opened up in mid-town. Desiree walked in, and moved to a table in the back of the bar where they could talk unnoticed.

Desiree felt a bit surreal. Ivan had known everything that she had been doing - stealing the Organization's data, securing it on her own server on the dark web, and feeding incriminating evidence about Yuri to Leo and the FBI. And his explicit instructions were to continue to provide the Bureau with data; data that Ivan himself would provide to Desiree. She wondered whether this now made her a double-agent.

Desiree found an empty table at the rear of the bar and slid into the seat with her back against the wall. She smoothed her skirt and unconsciously adjusted her stockings. She nervously scanned the crowd, to see if anyone was taking notice of her. Of course, several men kept glancing her way. Was it because she was attractive? Were they Ivan's men? Or were they agents providing cover to Leo?

She didn't need to wait long. Leo appeared from the crowd, and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. Part of that was true affection, and part was playing the role of a couple meeting for an afternoon drink. He sat opposite of her and smiled, taking her hand.

"Hello dear, I don't have much time today, do you have any news for me?" Leo's smile was charming as ever.

"Oh, that is too bad," Desiree flirted. "I was hoping we had time for some 'afternoon delight' today!" She batted her eyes at him.

Leo chuckled ruefully, "I wish!"

The waiter arrived with a Long Island Ice Tea for Desiree and an Old Fashioned for Leo. "I hope you don't mind, I took the liberty of ordering," Desiree said.

"Not at all, you know what I like," Leo smiled mischievously.

Desiree turned her hand which Leo was holding and surreptitiously slipped him a micro-drive. "This should give you everything you need," she murmured.

Leo's eyes widened. "Is that so? I expected this op to last for at least another 18 months."

"It probably will. There's a lot of data here to review. I found some new databases, and I really think I hit the mother lode. This is an archived file that was on an unsecure server."

Leo stretched and subtly pocketed the micro-drive. He winked at her, and they finished their drinks chatting amiably. When they finished, Leo left first and rushed to his field office to get his team onto the data analysis.

Desiree waited a few minutes, checked her makeup in her compact mirror, and then casually rose and exited the bar. She smiled to herself. The data that Ivan had given her was extensive, complete, and damning of Yuri. The Feds now had nearly everything they needed to take him down.

Given that the original goal of the Agency was to try and take down Ivan and the whole enterprise Ivan had decided to make them an offer too good to pass up. Sacrificing his organization in New York would allow him to rebuild a leaner and more efficient organization. He had already placed key elements to resume business as soon as the original arrests were made.

**

After Desiree provided the final pieces of the puzzle in Monte Carlo the International Joint Task Force on Organized Crime finally swung into action. Major arrests in cities throughout Europe and America were all coordinated simultaneously.

By allowing his bribed officials to make arrests in his European theater of operations as well he could implicate his rivals as part of his enterprise, making Interpol and the local constabulary do his work for him.

And strategically, disrupt the original goal of the agency to decapitate his enterprise. Ivan would not be implicated in any of these arrests.

**

As Yuri he was leaving his apartment building on the upper west side, he was abruptly surrounded by 20 agents in tactical gear with weapons trained on him and his bodyguard. Leo's original plan had been to arrest Yuri at COBALT, but had been convinced by Desiree's and Trixie's pleas not to do so.

They were intent that no harm should come to Anastasya. Desiree had omitted any data related to the club in what she had fed to the FBI. She and Trixie wanted to keep the club, and Anastasya, out of trouble, and Leo was fine with that.

Despite being a front for their New York organization it was comparatively small fish - it was the rest of the Organization, the money laundering and drug trafficking, including the Florida and Carolinas operations that Leo wanted. Leo also thought that this was a stepping stone to Ivan, but of course Desiree was not going to let that happen.

As he was cuffed and put into the back of an FBI SUV, Yuri never let any emotion show, or changed the neutral expression on his face. But he was seething internally. He knew someone had betrayed him. When he found out who it was he would personally remove their liver and show it to them. He checked his watch; the Organization's legal team would probably have him back out on the street by the evening.

Yuri could not have known that it was Ivan himself who had orchestrated this event, and that he knew about Yuri's plans to usurp him.

Yuri was very surprised when the Organization lawyers did not arrive, and did not answer his one phone call those bastards allowed him to make. As he shuffled into court in handcuffs, shackles, and a prison jumpsuit he was astonished to find a public defender representing him as he was arraigned that afternoon. He was denied bail as he was considered a flight risk.

For the first time in a long time Yuri was at a loss for what to do. Using his public defender he scrambled to find a new lawyer that had the experience to represent him.

Yuri had to use his own personal funds that he had hidden away, so his legal team was not bad, but they were counseling him to cooperate. The evidence and the case against him was just too strong.

It took several weeks of sitting in his jail cell, but the authorities eventually flipped Yuri, and he agreed to build a case against Ivan. In spite of his plans to betray Ivan, have him killed, and take over his Enterprise, Yuri had a curious sense of honor. He felt that cooperating with the American authorities would be dishonorable.

However, given the fact that none of Ivan's organization had stepped forward to help him he realized that he had been blacklisted, completely cutoff from the Organization, and the Enterprise as well.

Yuri suspected that Desiree had set him up and was behind it. The evidence consisted of the information he himself had delegated to her to work on. It was a mystery as to why Ivan did not come to his aid and bring the resources of the Organization to bear.

He knew that if he went to prison general population after a conviction, he would not live long. The fellow Russian mob inside prison refused to protect him or associate with him. Seeing no other options, Yuri resigned to cooperating and entered the witness protection program.

This was just what Ivan had expected and was waiting for. One morning shortly after Yuri had agreed to cooperate, a guard at Riker's Island found Yuri hanging by the neck in his cell. No one questioned too closely where Yuri had found the piano wire that he used to commit suicide, or why there were ligature marks on his wrists.

Of course, the DA was upset, and there was talk of an investigation. But the right people were "influenced" and the investigation was nipped in the bud. Yuri's brief suicide note explained it all, they ultimately decided - he was consumed by remorse for his life of crime, and could not go on.

**

New York.

Shortly after Yuri's "suicide", Ivan's yacht had docked at their latest port of call in Odessa. Despite her desire to see the city on her first visit to the Ukraine, Desiree convinced Ivan to let her fly back to New York for a few days. She needed to see Anastasya, to clear the air with her, and determine whether she would continue to be a friend, or an enemy. Ivan had appreciated Desiree's offer to address this loose end, and readily agreed for her to make the trip.

Desiree had flown back to New York, and the next afternoon she walked into COBALT.

She had dressed for her mood. A tight black leather skirt hugged the curves of her shapely ass and hips, ending mid-way down her thighs. A black satin corset cinched her tummy and displayed her firm C-cups to good effect.

Over the corset she had a snug, tailored leather business suit jacket that ended at her waist. Her thick platinum hair was pulled up into an up-do, and she had vintage black sunglasses on. Her legs were encased in black stockings with an elaborate lace print, and she stood tall in 5-inch stiletto heels.

She found Anastasya at the bar, going over invoices and slowly nursing her usual Cosmo. Desiree strode over to her, and spoke, "Hello, Ana."

Anastasya looked up, and her eyes widened. But she didn't smile. "Desiree, I did not expect you back. You look... well, like you have, ah..."

Desiree smirked. "Yes, I've had a reduction; the first of many, no doubt. It would appear that the good Dr. Al either did not know, or did not tell, that I'm part of the small percentage of patients for whom the stem cells don't stop producing tissue in certain areas. But I've learned to live with it; even, enjoy it."