Red Swallow Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In his own good time Leo finally bottomed out his cock in Desiree's ass.

Buried to the hilt, Desiree remembered that exact moment. She could see on screen that her lips were quivering with frustration. She was nearly reduced to begging him to pound her ass.

Just before she caved in and would have started begging Leo rapidly withdrew his cock.

The sudden empty feeling after being so painfully, happily, pleasantly filled was a shock and Desiree inhaled sharply. Her breath left her with a whoosh a mere second after Leo plunged his massive nine-inch long five inch thick tool fully into her ass.

The amplitude of each stroke left her unable to catch her breath in time.

Each plunge inside her caused her to exhale sharply, while each time he withdrew she inhaled just as fully.

Desiree was completely unable to control her breathing. She grew lightheaded with pleasure as her body could not catch up...she could only react to each thrust after the fact!

And try as she might, Leo's ability to increase his pace; to control his stride, prevented Desiree from ever gaining any measure of control over her own breathing or her own body.

She was completely at the mercy of his pleasure!

Desiree could clearly see on the screen as her toes were curling. The muscles of her calves, thighs, and even her back and arms all began to quiver as if she was shivering!

She remembered how it seemed as if all nine inches of his tool would stimulate her prostate, and the ring of her sphincter, both as he entered her, and every time he pulled back.

And dat ass!! Desiree slowed down the recording to watch closely. Years of squats, leg curls, leg extensions and calf presses had given her firm and toned legs and ass, but the stem cells had put a perfect layer of fat over her muscles. Everything was perfectly proportioned and despite the layer of softness she could still make out her muscles as Leo fucked her.

Shea watched as each time Leo's long cock plunged into her ass she could see the sympathetic ripple of her muscles and her butt under the soft curviness over them. The resounding 'slap' each time he bottomed out inside her bottom as his lap spanked her butt...

Desiree slipped her had into her panties as she continued to watch the scene unfold on screen. She gently touched her small penis. It felt good even though she was completely spent from Leo's pounding of her earlier. Her cock could only get semi-erect. She moved her hands to her breasts and nipples...now that felt amazing as well!

Her eyes glued to the screen she saw her image shiver and shake in orgasmic rapture. Her cry of pleasure was so intense she momentarily wondered if Leo would be able to hear it and wake up from his nap, despite the fact she was using headphones.

And despite the intensity of her orgasm, Leo only paused fucking her for a moment.

Desiree saw that while she was blissed out and unaware of her surroundings that Leo simply stood behind her, his cock fully impaled and buried in her ass as he waited for her orgasm to subside.

Desiree resumed watching the video recording at normal speed.

The camera resolution was so good she could see her image on screen as the long seconds ticked by before she once again, slowly, became self aware. Her sigh of pleasure turning into a gasp of surprise as Leo resumed the intense and patient sodomy.

The inescapable sensation of her prostate being stimulated and her ass being stretched.

Desiree listened with growing arousal as her image on screen cried out.

"No...no...again?..ahh...mmm...MmmHmm...Aaahhh...oh...oh...oh!..OH!.."

More minutes passed by as Leo masterfully dominated her. This time instead of just holding onto her hips he leaned over her and reached forward to hold onto her breasts.

Desiree watched as her image on screen once again was driven against her will and control to another mind shattering orgasm. Leo pleasantly fondling her breasts, mauling her tits, teasing her nipples...

Desiree squirmed in her seat as she watch Leo watch her orgasm again, and then patiently wait for her to recover from her euphoria. It took a bit longer this time for Desiree to recover as her sexual exhaustion at being so thoroughly ravished took its toll.

She watched as the scene once again unfolded with her barely recovered from her second orgasm as Leo this time thrust into her hard and fast.

"no...I can't...too much...ah...ah...god...ah..."

This time it was for him. Desiree watched her image on screen cry out in the unique blend of pleasure and pain that only an aficionado and practitioner of anal sex could appreciate.

Leo fucked her now and fucked her hard! Desiree could see the expression on his face had morphed from one of patient and absolute control to one of total domination.

When he came, he actually growled low and menacingly!

Desiree had thought she had imagined that part.

His growl was the final straw that pushed her over the edge and into her third orgasm of the night.

It was exhilarating!

Desiree let the movie play out to where Leo lifted her up and placed her on the bed, gently resting her head on a pillow.

He crawled into bed behind her, spooning her, one hand draped around and holding onto her firm, full, and large boob.

Only Ivan had ever fucked her so well!

Desiree wondered if she was now a size queen.

Big cocks were definitely the best!

She idly wondered how the act of surrender...and submission...could make her feel so...so...POWERFUL! The act of being dominated by an alpha male and used would actually instill in her feelings of EMPOWERMENT.

And how afterwards her thoughts and ideas themselves would come with greater speed and clarity. Do orgasms improve mental cognition she wondered?

Desiree watched as the movie image of her...her sated smile as she remembered there was a camera recording their rendezvous for Trixie.

Desiree could hear Leo has he snored, falling quickly asleep from his efforts.

Desiree on screen looked at the camera and smiled.

"Thank you, Theresa,...You are the Best Friend Ever!"

"I love you."

**

Desiree walked into her doctor's appointment that Thursday ready for her surgery. It was long overdue. She had been putting it off for as long as possible, but it really was time. Her back and shoulders were killing her these days no matter how much she exercised to strengthen those muscles.

It would appear that she was one of the 1 in 100,000 people who would suffer from continuous breast growth from her stem cell breast augmentation for the rest of her life.

It had taken two years to grow from a perfectly shaped C-cup into her current F-cup size. She remembered when she had hoped and prayed that her implants would have stopped growing when they turned to D's and then double D's, as that would mean she was only part of the 1 in 1000 women who suffered the side effects of partial growth. It would seem that Dr. Al's assurances that the growth would stop were complete and utter bullshit!

The surgery suite was ready however and with the advances in micro-liposuction and microscopic cellular surgery she would walk out of the clinic today as a C cup once again.

A fortunate effect of the stem cell treatment, she would not suffer long from loose skin, just as she had never had a single stretch mark. The stem cells in her body did an amazing job of reconstruction and repair. In fact, she had cut her hand severely a few months after the treatment, slicing fruit for her lunch. She had wrapped it in a dishrag, but thought that she might need to go into the hospital for stitches. By that evening, though, the wound was nearly healed, and by the next morning there was no trace of it at all.

Her augmentations would just keep growing and she would likely have to return every two years for another reduction. But for now, Desiree was really looking forward to seeing her feet again.

Desiree couldn't wait to try on clothes that she had bought two years ago and had barely worn before her augmentations started growing. It would be nice to be a C cup again, at least for awhile. She thought of the cute thrift store dress she had waiting in her stateroom. The first dress she had ever purchased. Despite the many designer dresses and fashions that she could now afford and routinely wore, that dress still held a dear place in her heart. She looked forward to trying it on again.

**

Her time in Monaco was finally coming to an end. Her report was ready and with the Grand Prix over it was time to move on to the next port...the next set of problems. Desiree became introspective on her ride from her hotel back to the yacht.

Desiree had no illusions about Ivan. He knew he would never leave his wife and would not marry her, a transgendered whore, foreigner, and employee. But she was comfortable with that arrangement. She certainly loved Ivan in a way, but was not in love with him. She was intensely loyal, and willing to give him what he wanted because of the quality of life she gained in return.

Dustin had not started down this path intending to become a transgender whore. He had simply found his true self, Desiree, which made him feel happy and confident and as though he finally fit in the world, even though he resisted the change for quite some time. But his journey to becoming Desiree had not always been easy, or what he would have wished for.

But the situation Desiree now found herself in was quite satisfactory, and she was truly enjoying life. She found fulfillment in her primary role - overseeing the financial management and risk analysis of Ivan's global Enterprise. The same three strikes against her - she was a foreigner, a whore, and transgendered - meant she could never formally be the CFO.

As enlightened the world had become, and as accepting as even Russian mob-types were with trans-women for sex and casual relationships, Desiree taking a formal leadership role in the Enterprise was still a barrier even Ivan did not wish to cross. But Desiree was the de-facto CFO for the Enterprise, even if she was not the public face. And she thrilled at how damn good she was at the job.

Desiree also excelled and took great pleasure in the secondary aspect of her job. She had been trained by the Russian mob in the US to be a Red Swallow - the pinnacle of prostitutes, highly trained and expertly skilled in pleasuring their clients (men and women). They were also highly educated and cultured, and were often seen in public, high-society events.

Desiree had never actually begun her career as a Red Swallow, Ivan had claimed her as she finished her training and put her in her current role. But he still put her training to good use. Ivan frequently leveraged Desiree's sex appeal and skill in the bedroom to influence, seduce, and blackmail key targets. She was a fixture in the orgies he had on his yacht. And, of course, she was one of his favorite concubines; the heights of sexual rapture to which they would bring each other were never achieved with their other partners.

The net effect for Desiree was that she didn't actually know whether she was a whore or not anymore.

Her salary and benefits from the Enterprise were more than enough to give her an extremely luxurious lifestyle, and she never actually received compensation for any sexual endeavors. But she happily seduced and fucked anyone that was required to achieve her - and Ivan's - goals.

Desiree didn't think too hard about this existential question. It was enough that she loved every minute of what she did. She had become a multi-orgasmic nymphomaniac during her conditioning at COBALT, and so the sexual element of her job was truly icing on the cake.

But as comfortable and happy as Desiree was, she knew that she was not truly free. At times she wondered whether anyone really was free - even people at the pinnacle of power have expectations on them and can feel trapped. But, in practical terms, Desiree knew she was subject to Ivan's whims, as much as she adored him. And that is why she had been nurturing her pet concept for the past several months - Project Svoboda - a path to true independence.

Ivan himself was a brilliant man with mercurial moods. Desiree compared him to being the sun, shining brightly and capturing into his orbit many comets. Some will burn brightly while others just burn out. But none will ever escape his pull. He was a brilliant man, able to speak French, in Russian. It was said that the weight of his words would break a lesser man's jaw.

These musings evaporated as Desiree's limo arrived at the yacht. She had received the all-clear that Ivan's wife had left to fly home to Moscow that morning and the yacht was being made ready to sail. As she boarded, she made her way to Ivan's office. The stwards would see to her luggage and personal effects. Her first duty was to give him her detailed report on the risk and financial analyses concerning his scheme to expand into Monaco.

As she made her way down the expansive passageways to Ivan's private office and before entering the door, she shed all her clothes except her heels, thigh highs, panties and bra. It was expected of her that she strip down before she entered his office.

Truly Desiree liked this part, although Ivan didn't like to see her cock. After all, he wasn't gay, making her report wearing nothing but lingerie was...empowering.

Desiree knew that she was beautiful, and that Ivan wanted to admire her beauty. To him she was a trap, and could pass in public but he was first and foremost her boss so she happily did what she was told.

As she entered, she was pleased to see that he was already waiting for her. She wouldn't have to kneel in the center of the room and wait. She watched his eyes as they flitted over new newly restored pert C-cup breasts. As always, his expression was inscrutable.

Desiree strode over and knelt before him. After just a moment's pause she reached into his lap and proceeded to take his ten inch cock out of his pants. She kissed the head and shaft and began to provide the oral pleasure of her cock worship that he demanded, and that his wife refused to provide. It was beneath her, she was reported to have said.

So sad, Desiree thought, that he was in a marriage of convenience to a political adversary to cement a relationship that ultimately forwarded his own agendas...

In between sucking and licking his cock Desiree delivered her risk assessment of his scheme for expansion of his criminal enterprise in Monaco.

"Report!" Ivan commanded.

Desiree pondered Ivan's question as she idly tapped his penis against her lips, and thought. She could feel his blood pulse through his hardened cock as she gave it a kiss. She was rewarded immediately as somehow it impossibly seemed to get even harder...and fuller...in her hand.

She bobbed up and down on his shaft to make it slick with her saliva.

"I've composed a list of public officials that I think are susceptible to bribery, blackmail, or extortion. To make your scheme viable we would have to have the right politicians, judges, and police officials outlined in my report made loyal to you. I've identified the benefits they can provide, the ease they could be compromised, and which methods are most likely to be effective."

Desiree was stroking his cock while she spoke. She took his cock and sucked and slurped to make it wet again before she made her next statement.

"The hosting services scheme will allow you to penetrate the market and ultimately provide the conduit for your drug trade. Our presence in the casinos and hotels will also facilitate this, and can be a conduit to the prostitutes who can traffic the drugs."

Desiree bobbed and slurped and deep throated to re-lubricate Ivan's cock with her saliva. Such a shame that saliva dries so quickly from a hand job, she mused. She tickled his frenulum with her tongue and was rewarded again as precum began to dribble from the tip of his cock. She savored the taste of his pre-cum for a moment before resuming.

"You were right about the doctor," she continued "he will provide adequate medical care for the girls and your men when they need it. My blackmail video you wanted will be sufficient leverage to ensure cooperation."

Desiree bobbed up and down with her mouth on Ivan's cock, and thought of the video of the doctor fucking her (formerly) enormous tits; his illicit behavior with her would ensure his cooperation. He couldn't stand to be embarrassed by his wife finding out about his affairs if the video was released. If she were to divorce him he would lose his standing in society as well as access to her wealth.

"The rival organized crime outfit will have to be dealt with. I was shadowed by at least one of their men the entire time I was there. They know you are coming and their history indicates a take over may be violently resisted. Now is not the right time to expand until they can be dealt, with and that must wait until police pressure is reduced or withdrawn. I've given the FBI the information you wanted them to have. After the combined task force with Interpol takes them out I recommend you wait at least 6 months or more to implement your takeover plans of the surviving elements until after you have the government officials under your control."

Desiree bobbed down clear to the base of Ivan's shaft. She held herself there a long time and applied the maximum amount of suction she could generate as she tickled his balls. Coming back up his shaft slowly, she finished her report.

"The public is not concerned about vice in the city as long as it is hidden and does not have a visible impact in the public sphere. There is unlikely to be any notice or public outcry if you use the most covert means available to infiltrate and take over."

"And you are sure of the FBI, that they will act as we expect?"

"I saw Leo and delivered the report we prepared for him - it incriminates a large division of the rival organization, indicating that they have switched to your side and work for you now. Leo will work with Interpol to round them up, and they will think they are dealing you a devastating blow."

Desiree expertly deep throated Ivan's cock and buried her nose into Ivan's belly. She sucked hard at his shaft and enjoyed the thrilling sensation of his massive rod as it twitched with pleasure inside her mouth, on her tongue, and down her throat.

Coming up for air she stroked his cock with one hand, massaged his balls with her other hand, and continued speaking.

"Oh, on a side note, in New York, your underperforming assets can be trimmed and the regional organization streamlined; made leaner and more profitable and effective. By feeding those underperforming assets to law enforcement you let them believe that they're being effective in their fight against organized crime when in reality they are doing you a favor by ridding you of this unwanted baggage."

Desiree carefully tongued and licked up Ivan's precum that had coated the crown of his cock.

"Now, speaking of blow..." She said as she felt the gentle heave of her bosom as she felt her arousal grow with each excited breath.

Desiree smiled when Ivan nodded to her as she concluded her report. Now to conclude this blow job, she thought, licking and sucking along the entire length of Ivan's cock's shaft, Desiree savored the moment before resuming in earnest.

Ten minutes later she was rewarded when Ivan blew his load of cum down her throat and into her belly.

Mmmmm...tasty, tasty cum. This job, she mused...so rewarding!

When she finished Ivan dismissed her. Desiree saw that the one of the crew, probably a steward, had already picked up and taken her clothing. The skirt, blouse, and blazer would be washed, pressed, and returned to her eventually. She walked back to her stateroom in just her heels, thigh highs, bra and panties.