Red Swallow Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her grandmother had been very accepting of Desiree's transformation from Dustin, when Desiree finally went back to visit her after Ivan had freed her from COBALT and given her this new life. Throughout Desiree's time at COBALT and her transformation, she had avoided going back home, choosing to correspond with her grandmother via email and continuing the charade of being Dustin.

But, after Ivan had claimed Desiree and told her that she would be leaving the country with him in a month, she realized she needed to set things right with her only living relative.

Desiree had carefully crafted an email to explain her transformation to her grandmother. She poured out her story and her heart, explaining the positive mental effects becoming Desiree had had on her.

Of course, she left out all of the more salacious and traumatic details. She said that she wanted to come back home and spend a week with her grandmother, if she was comfortable with that. She hit send with a great deal of nervousness and anxiety, the likes of which she hadn't felt since she was Dustin, gripped by his social anxiety issues.

Her grandmother had responded within an hour. Her note was simple, "Oh, my dear, I've always known. All that I care about is that you are happy. Of course, you are welcome here anytime, and I so look forward to seeing you again. Come quickly! I love you."

Desiree had been on a flight the next day, and spent a wonderful week becoming re-acquainted with her dear grandmother.

Desiree smiled at the memory, and the thrill she imagined her grandmother would get when she received her gifts. She made a mental note to go visit her again once she returned to the United States this summer. It had been awhile after all. Work had a way of keeping her busy.

**

Desiree Gagnon walked into the hotel and made her way upstairs to the 6th floor. She found Boris there and was pleased to learn that all the girls from the yacht had made their way to the hotel as expected.

Boris was the "Entertainment Director" who traveled with Ivan's yacht, whose primary task was managing the whores and setting up entertainment events. But Desiree had to admit, he was little more than a glorified pimp.

Nonetheless the soirees he arranged were always impeccably executed, and required complex planning, coordination, and surveillance.

One of Ivan's means of controlling business associates and people he needed to influence was to invite them out for pleasure cruises on his enormous yacht, the Krasnaya Lastochka. The basic idea was to engage in several nights of hedonism and orgies, discreetly recording his target individuals' depraved activities, and then, if necessary, using the evidence for blackmail.

Desiree was amazed, when she first learned about the practice, that many of the participants - after the initial shock of being put in such a compromising position - became comfortable with the arrangement and were "repeat offenders" at Ivan's parties. And these were not low-level middle managers. No, these were titans - men and women who moved the wheels of government and industry!

One night on the yacht during pillow talk, Desiree had asked Ivan why the system seemed to be self-perpetuating and why such important people would acquiesce to it, and even come back for more.

Ivan had chuckled in his way, and explained that these people knew that the scandalous evidence would never, ever leak. That Ivan controlled the Enterprise with an iron fist. As long as they played ball with Ivan, the information about them would never see the light of day.

"You see, little one," Ivan had said. "People with this much power are always watching out for who will betray them next. They are relieved if they can ever find someone they can trust, with whom they are safe. Ironically, they learn that as long as they align with my interests, I am the most trustworthy person in their lives. I have no reason to betray them unless they work against me. Thus, their deepest, darkest secrets are completely safe with me."

"As long as they do as you say," Desiree had added.

Ivan had given a short bark of laughter. "Of course!"

She snapped back to the present, analyzing Boris's arrangements. Desiree knew that Boris had reserved two whole floors of the hotel; the 6th was for the streetwalkers who would form impromptu red-light districts around Monaco during the Grand Prix, and now they had rooms to bring their johns if their johns didn't have accommodations of heir own.

The 9th floor had larger suites with balconies for the high-end escorts and call girls. Discreet clientele would arrive for their romantic rendezvous and the girls would be able to spend more time with each one, for the appropriate fee of course.

The piece de resistance was the penthouse, where Ivan had invested his best, most skilled and most beautiful women to attend to the crème de la crème of society - his Red Swallows. The very best of society often liked to dabble in the forbidden fruits sometimes, and paid handsomely for the discretion that was provided.

Desiree needed to see the operation in practice to determine if the risk of their enterprise was worth the reward. Monaco had outlawed brothels. Prostitution was legal in Monaco but was only between a consenting individual and their client. Setting up a brothel carried great risk, and it remained to be seen if the profits from this venture justified the risk.

It was simple, pimps were prosecuted, and whores were set free.

Boris's new business model was to offer "hosting" services, similar to what Yuri and Anastasya had accomplished in New York. The Enterprise could set up a legitimate website and hosting company that would rent the rooms, provide protection for the girls, and receive a percentage of their earnings.

And it could all be set up in advance with business licenses and tax statements and everything.

And once the hosting services were in place, the conduit for Ivan's drug trade would follow. Desiree was busy monitoring and conducting research to assess all of the risks. If it did work, then this experience paved the way to open up other markets that were previously closed to them.

Desiree watched the girls via the cameras for a bit before she had gathered enough data for her report. She gave Boris a kiss on each cheek, Russian style, before making her exit.

As she was leaving, she noticed that one of her stalkers was there inside the lobby. She spotted the other one watching from down the street when she went out the front door.

She hoped her contact would be able to identify them soon. She didn't want to take unnecessary risks and ruin Ivan's schemes.

**

The next afternoon, Desiree walked into the lobby of a mid-range hotel on the Boulevard Princesse Charlotte. She unconsciously wrinkled her nose a bit at the décor. A man was seated on a low couch to her left, reading a paper. She made a beeline for him.

The man rose as Desiree approached, and opened his arms in greeting. They traded kisses on both cheeks.

"Desiree, you look amazing!" Leo exclaimed.

"Why thank you, Leo, it is good to see you too," Desiree purred. "Are you sure this place is safe? It's so...public."

Leo wasn't kidding. He hadn't seen Desiree in over six months, and he couldn't believe her hourglass figure could become any more... hourglass-y

His eyes drank her in.

Her platinum hair was straightened and was a silver curtain framing her face.

She was wearing a clinging, light mauve top that bared her toned arms and revealed her enormous cleavage. Those boobs definitely had not been that big the last time he saw her!

The white pencil skirt hugged every curve of her dramatic hips and ass, leaving nothing to the imagination. She had a wide, tasteful belt around her midsection, and stood elegantly atop 5-inch designer heels. Her perfume was intoxicating, and Leo could feel his cock stirring.

"Ah, ahem, right! Yes, we've sanitized the hotel and verified it's secure...shall we go upstairs to talk then?" Leo quickly regained his composure. He was a professional after all.

Desiree grinned mischievously, and winked at him. "That would probably be best." They walked to the elevator together.

She was a little dismayed by the room. It was clean, but not the standard to which she had grown accustomed. Leo noticed, and chuckled. "I know it isn't what you're used to, but well, the Bureau won't spring for the Hotel de Paris, you know!"

Desiree felt a little ashamed of herself, and joked, "I just thought James Bond always stayed in the phattest hotels?"

"Ha, I wish! I would love an Aston Martin with rocket launchers, too!" Leo exclaimed.

Desiree laughed, and pulled her tablet out of her purse. As she was setting it up to project on the wall, she asked, "How are you and Trixie doing?"

"Oh, she is great. You know she started studying pre-law at NYU? She is really something." Desiree could tell, Leo was in love with her closest friend.

"Yes, she told me that she started studying there. She will make one hell of a lawyer one day!" Desiree finished setting up, and her tablet began projecting her report on the wall.

"She has a special present for you, by the way," Leo said slyly, as he ran his hand over Desiree's firm ass.

"I'm sure!" Desiree cooed back, slapping his hand. "But that will have to wait!"

"Alright, alright! Hey, I have to ask you," Leo abruptly looked somewhat bashful. "Ah, erm - are you really going to go through with the... er... reduction?"

"Yes, you douche!" Desiree playfully punched Leo in his muscular arm. "You have NO idea the back pains I have to endure with these...beauties!" Desiree cupped her massive breasts in her hands. "But you don't need to worry; I will still be dead sexy with C-cups again."

"Of course, yeah, of course! I know, you need to be comfortable in your skin. But just the same, those are... ah... just... wow!"

Desiree put her hand on a cocked hip, which caused her formidable chest to jiggle and further fluster Leo. "Are we going to discuss the finer aspects of my anatomy or can we start debriefing...Leo?" Desiree was amused by his boyish grin at the prospect of 'debriefing'.

"Ha, ok, ok. Please continue, Miss Gagnon," Leo conceded. He settled down into a chair to focus on Desiree's presentation.

"Right. I've compiled a report of Ivan's recent moves into the Monaco region," Desiree began. "The most significant development is his acquisition of an entire division of the local crime syndicate's Monte Carlo operations."

"I wondered if he would take that approach," mused Leo. "Organized crime in this region is somewhat loosely affiliated without strong leadership."

"Indeed. He rapidly consolidated control of this group and they are already earning for him. I have been able to pull a great deal of incriminating information about that division."

Leo intently scanned the data on the wall for several minutes, leaning forward in his chair with his face in his hands and his elbows on his knees. Then, he gave a low whistle as his comprehension developed. "Desiree, what you've got here... we will be able to take down this whole damn division!"

"That is the idea!" Desiree said, pleased with herself.

"But wait - can this be traced to you?" Leo frowned. He always had to protect his intelligence assets, but in this case, he also genuinely cared for Desiree.

"I have left electronic counter-measures in my trail, so it will point to incompetence on the part of the rival's cyber protections. So I'm safe, Leo."

"Dammit, girl. You're good."

Desiree switched off her tablet and batted her eyelashes at Leo. "Why yes, Leo. I know."

Leo rose from his chair and crossed the room to turn on a small camera he had adhered to the wall, with a view of the bed. He then walked over to take Desiree in his arms. "Trixie was very explicit, about the present that I must give you, and she expects to see that you enjoyed it," he breathed into her ear as he felt his desire rising rapidly.

Desiree responded, melting into his embrace, and turned to look into the camera. "Why Mrs. Theresa, you are so very considerate! Thank you for this gift, and Leo will have to take my passion back to you, until I can see you again myself!"

**

Desiree sat at the desk chair at the desk of the hotel room while Leo slept. She had placed a towel under her bottom to soak up the cum that still leaked from her ass. As Leo gently snored Desiree worked to edit the digital media movie she and Leo had filmed for Trixie.

Desiree shifted slightly in her seat as she worked and was momentarily overwhelmed with the intense combination of agony and pleasure from her stretched and ruined ass.

Like Ivan, Leo was an alpha. He took what he wanted.

But just like Ivan, Leo was...talented. He derived a great deal of pleasure from slowly and irrevocably driving his sexual partners to orgasm after orgasm after orgasm...

Even after Desiree had been reduced to mewling and begging for him to stop he had pounded her and drove her from one pinnacle of pleasure to the next, never letting her come back down to earth.

Not until, at long last, he had achieved his orgasm.

When Leo finally did cum inside her he filled her past the capacity of her ass to hold.

Rivers of his cum would erupt from his cock and the sheer volume would leak out past the tight seal of her ass clenched around the shaft of his cock.

The overflowing mixture of cum and lube would stream past her anal barrier and down and over her inner thighs and testicles.

Desiree whimpered softly in ecstasy and agony as she settled into a new position. She completed the editing and was ready to view to finished product. She adjusted the volume of her headphones, as the movie unfolded before her.

**

Desiree reached for Leo's cock and pulled it free from his boxer briefs. She slid her hand up and down his shaft and watched entranced as it grew...and grew...and grew...quickly getting longer...thicker...and harder...in her hand.

Soon Desiree held the full 9 inch long, 4 inch thick cock in her hand.

Trixie was such a lucky girl to have a man wielding this type of equipment in her life.

Desiree remembered that only her former coworker David Humm back at Smith Financial had a cock as big.

Still, she smirked, almost but not quite as big as Ivan, although maybe Leo had more girth? She couldn't tell without actually measuring. Maybe next time...guys like it when a girl measures their cock to find out exactly how big they are...bragging rights or something...

Desiree watched as the scene continued to unfold. Leo stood with the hotel bed behind him while Desiree stood facing him.

"Oh my." Her image said as she admired the cock in her hands. She knelt down before Leo.

"Yeah." Leo replied.

Truly Oscar worthy dialog, Desiree smirked.

Desiree watched the film as she began her oral assault on Leo's weapon. She felt herself getting slightly aroused. Desiree really enjoyed giving head and it showed up well on film. She could even see her nipples popping up as her excitement grew.

As she watched the image of her lick up and down Leo's long shaft before she tried to take it all in her mouth she noticed that there was visible strain on her jaw as she stretched her mouth over the head of his cock.

She didn't remember feeling any strain per se, but the look...the image...was quite erotic! Guys, if they could see it, must love it, she thought.

Trixie will love it too!

Acknowledging that her friend would let her fuck her husband and be fucked in return was such an amazing privilege.

It was good to have friends like them.

Desiree critiqued the way she had to bob her head up and down to gently stretch her throat; small steps at a time, in order to take his entire tool in her mouth and down the back of her throat. Her conditioning at COBALT and her Red Swallow training clearly paid dividends.

Big cocks needed greater skill. She watched with a self-satisfied grin as her image on the screen was finally able to take it all in, her nose now pressed tight into Leo's lower abdomen. She smirked again as she was able to clearly see her self satisfied expression on screen...despite the apparent strain of her lips as they formed a tight "O" around Leo's shaft.

God that's hot...she shifted in her seat as her small penis stirred as she watched the imagery...and winced again slightly as her ruined ass still reminded her of her recent sodomy.

Desiree watched as she slowly increased the pace of her head bobs up and down Leo's shaft. She had started out slowly at first, but then as his cock became slickened with her spit and her throat adapted to the intrusion of his shaft, she was able to increase her speed with each subsequent downward bob.

She idly wondered if calling it a 'bob' was appropriate for a cock that long. It's more of a 'Robert", she giggled...Each downward swallow looked like it took quite a bit of time, despite the increasing pace of each repetition.

Desiree wasn't sure if she was imagining things when she thought she could see her neck expand outward each time Leo's cock head slipped down her throat. She rewound the move and reduced speed to watch again.

WOW! Her throat really did expand outward slightly each time his shaft plunged down.

Impressive! And so hot!

Leo tapped her shoulder to indicate she should stop. On screen Desiree stood up before him while Desiree seated and watching shifted in her seat again in anticipation of the next scene.

Leo caught her completely by surprise as she was suddenly lifted up by her waist, practically tossed in the air, and spun around in mid air so she was facing away from Leo.

Desiree on screen yipped in surprise, fear, and excitement!

Holding her waist, he somehow managed to precisely and gently SLAM her down onto her hands and knees', landing her on all fours onto the bed that just a second before was behind Leo.

Desiree's expression of surprise and astonishment were easily seen on her image. She particularly liked the way that her long platinum blond hair had flown when she was mid air and spinning around. She noticed that she barely missed hitting her head on the ceiling.

As she was "slammed down" onto the mattress her hair fortunately fell to the side away from the camera and her surprised and excited expression was obvious.

Leo now stood directly behind her. Desire's feet hung off the edge of the bed and Leo took his saliva slickened cock and aligned it against the star of Desiree's ass.

Desiree watched as with gentle yet insistent pressure Leo pressed his cock head against her sphincter. The resolution of the camera was so good she had edited the movie to zoom in and capture the exact moment her ass opened and Leo's cock penetrated into her.

On the audio she could hear Leo sigh contentedly as he entered her and she heard her own voice in the background gasp with pleasure. There was even a barely audible 'pop' as the head slipped into her.

Leo liked to exert control and take his time.

Desiree watched as the camera view expanded back to bring them both into the screen view.

Desiree admired her full ass, high and tight, her long legs, and the curve of her back angling down to her shoulders. She liked the tight tiny curve of her waist...so small yet perfectly proportioned to her hips and ass.

Her huge F-cup breasts were pressed against the comforter covering the hotel bed.

Who had time to wait for turn down service when there were such huge cocks to take? She giggled again at that thought.

Desiree watched and listened as her breathing became soft panting breaths synchronized in time with each thrust of Leo's hips. Each thrust going slightly deeper while each withdrawal was performed at an intensely pleasurable yet frustratingly slow pace.

Leo liked to drive Trixie mad with desire by his slow, controlled, and dominant drilling of her ass...and now he was using the same technique and slowly frustrating Desiree and driving her wild with desire.