Reddy Garu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make some tea." He ordered in his typical authoritative voice that could instantly make everyone else obey immediately.

I complied. He stared at me as I started the tea making. Then I brought one cup of hot steaming black tea over to the dining table. He sat quietly waiting for me, watching me carefully like a cat does its prey before it attacks.

My body was feeling tense like never before, knowing how much of a risk it was for me to be here alone with this perverted old man, even though it was inside my own house.

"I notice that you changed the way you dress Preeti...," He began speaking to me again, still with his sleazy eyes focused intensely onto my face, then my big tits, and finally downwards my flat stomach and legs until resting back up on my full breasts.

"You look more elegant and prude now...but your clothes still cannot hide that you are a woman in heat and need relief..." His voice sounded like gravel mixed in the sand as he said these things.

I felt even more uncomfortable listening to him said such dirty stuff to me as if he owned me or something. I already dress very conservatively as most women do nowadays, covered from neck to toe, not exposing anything of my bare skin even though I was wearing a saree.

But still, Reddy Garu had the guts and told me straight out exactly what was on his mind and how he thought about me while staring at my body.

"And you know why am saying this?" He added smiling devilishly, but there was nothing friendly about his smile, only lust.

Still, I shook my head to answer his question.

"It's because even though your dress code has become a lot more conservative recently, it still shows off your sexy, magnificent, and feminine curves!"

My heart started beating fast as I felt butterflies flying all over inside me when I heard these words coming out of the mouth of an older man like Reddy Garu. Now I just realized that even though I always wore a very conservative outfit, it was so tight fitting around my body that revealed my figure.

I know my husband always praised my figure every time he saw me dressed up nicely and said how proud he was to have married such a beautiful wife with perfect body measurements. But I never thought that others would notice this either! Especially old perverts like Reddy Garu.

After taking a few sips of tea, he stood up and stared into my eyes intensely, looking like he wants to tell me something important.

"Preeti..." His voice seemed more serious now than before.

"I can help to relieve some of the sexual tension in your life..." He stated bluntly as I cringed in disgust hearing what he was saying.

"I'm good in bed... And well hung... And I will be very discreet..." He continued to explain calmly, making sure that I understood everything clearly. But my conservative religious upbringing couldn't allow me to sleep with another man other than my husband.

"Reddy Garu please don't do this. I'll end up breaking my marriage vows if you do this to me." I said fearfully, trying not to be upset while thinking about the consequences of sleeping with him.

But of course, Reddy Garu wasn't about to stop here. Instead, he moved closer to me.

I knew that I need to move away from him now. But I was frozen like a statue, petrified by the look in his sleazy eyes but also made me feel so hot inside.

Then he lifted his hand and caressed my face, almost like he was testing the water to see how far he could push me until I pushed back or resisted him.

His touches continued to touch my hair then stroked it downwards across my shoulder as it fell gracefully past my shoulders onto my breasts.

Reddy Garu looked up closer at me until his face was only inches away from mine and staring at my mouth which opened slightly in shock as we were so close together. His nose was just an inch away from mine!

I knew that he wanted to kiss me. But if he did, I still had no idea what would happen next. Would it be escalated to adultery? or he would take it slow with only kissing?

As much as I tried to resist, I couldn't move my body. I felt butterflies flying around again deep within my stomach now! So I just prayed silently for God to keep me safe and protected from any harm coming out of this situation.

The front door suddenly burst open loudly, making both of us jump back in surprise as my maid, Arunima, came into our house without knocking first!

Her eyes widened with worry when she saw me, her boss, standing there with Reddy Gary's hands all over her body.

"Good... good morning Memsaab..." She greeted me in a nervous voice while bowing to me respectfully, "...Good morning Reddy Garu..." she added while looking up at him. "How are you doing today?"

"I'm fine, thank you." He replied immediately as he moved away quickly from me. "Please call me if you need anything." He instructed and then turned away walking towards the front door.

I was relieved to see him leave the house now. My heart was pounding furiously and my breathing was rapid after he touched me so close to him just a few minutes ago.

I thought my whole body was about to explode right then and there. I never expected that Reddy Garu would so dare to do something like that to me.

I could feel my knees weak and shaky when I walked towards my room. I sat on the edge of the bed unable to even stand up straight because of how badly shaken up I was by what just happened. The rush of adrenaline made my mind numb for a while.

But for some reason, I also felt extremely aroused by what just transpired between myself and this perverted old man. So much so that I didn't realize it until later, when I found my panties already soaked in my juices.

----------------------------------------------------------------

So that night, once again, when my husband, Badri came home. Even though I knew that it was very late and I knew that he was tired from work. I selfishly almost dragged him into our bedroom without even asking first whether he wanted to make love or not.

But we didn't make love that night. We fucked. It might even seem that I raped him.

I took off all of his clothes. I sucked his big dick passionately. I pushed him down naked on his back on the bed. I put the condom on. Then I straddled over him and rubbed myself against the tip of his hard cock. It slipped inside my pussy easily due to how wet I was and then moved up and down along his length while I squeezed both of us tightly together.

I rapidly fasten my pace. I couldn't believe how wild I was riding my husband's stiff penis. At the same time, I was imagining how Reddy Garu's big cock must look buried deep inside a tight honey hole like mine.

"Aaaahhh... yeees... Preeti...I'm... I'm cumming.."

My husband moaned out loudly through gritted teeth like an animal caught in heat as I continued fucking him furiously.

"Uuhh... UUUHH... uuuunnn... ugh... YEEEEES!!" He exclaimed as he filled the condom with his seed after a mind-blowing orgasm. His erratic movement also made me shudder from pleasure and lust simultaneously.

I couldn't believe how fast I and my husband reached a climax that night. It was just within just minutes, knowing that it usually took around 15 minutes to half an hour for our make-love session.

That was probably because my body was so aroused by the thoughts of my encounter earlier this morning with that perverted old neighbor, Reddy Garu.

How his rough big fat hand touched my cheek, playing with my hair. How his face was only an inch away from mine, I could feel his mint breath, smell his fragrance.

However, I couldn't tell my husband anything about all of those things that had happened between myself and Reddy Garu at all.

"You were amazing Pandu." My husband Badri said afterward as he pulled himself closer to me and hugged me tenderly in his arms. "That feels good when you ride me like that..." He added as he was looking deeply into my eyes before kissing me softly on my lips. Soon both of us fell asleep to a satisfying feeling.

--------------------------------------------------

In the following days, I changed again the way I dress. I made sure all the clothes that I wore were very loose fitting, modest and conservative, on purpose to not give any men, especially a perverted like Reddy Garu some sort of idea that I was a woman who was sexually unsatisfied or in need of sex.

I also told Arunima, my maid, to start doing the shopping more often so I could just stay home more often. I even change my daily jogging exercise with yoga.

For a couple of days, it worked so well that I didn't have to be worried about seeing that ugly face of old perverted Reddy Garu.

But one day, Arunima came up to me. She bowed down politely as she did every time. Then she stood straight up again. But her head still look down as if she didn't want to face me.

"Memsaab,... I... I found... I found another job..." her voice cracked and her eyes were avoiding meeting mine fearfully, but yet filled with determination at the same time.

"I'm sorry Memsaab... but I won't work anymore for you anymore." She continued, her tone sounding sad and resigned.

I felt my heart racing in my chest for this unexpected news coming from my loyal maid. I've known her for such a long time, she has been working for our family ever since my son Rishi was born.

"Arunima, please wait! Don't say something like that! Why do you want to leave?" I asked confused. "Did I do anything wrong? Is that why you're leaving me?" I added anxiously.

"No... no Memsaab!" She replied while shaking her head and still avoiding making eye contact with me.

"It's nothing like that. It's because I found another job... with better pay... and less work..." She continued reluctantly.

I could feel a cold chill going through my body as my mind thought of what was happening here.

"You mean you quit working for me because someone else pays you more...?" My question caused Arunima to look away guiltily. But then she was nodding in silence as if ashamed to admit it out loud.

"So, how... how much will... they pay you to have your services at their house?" I inquired in a whisper.

"They offered me more than double what you paid me.." She answered in the same subdued manner. "And the job is not very demanding at all. I don't need to clean up or wash clothes or iron things either.." she continued.

My jaw dropped open with shock and confusion when I heard how much more money she was going to receive from her new employer with little work she was going to do for them. There was no way my husband and I would ever be able to afford a such huge amount of extra expense in our current financial condition.

This meant that my maid decided to leave us now for good, for a higher salary. Even though we have already provided her with so much love and respect during her employment in our house.

I looked deeply into Arunima's eyes fearfully, wondering if she would like to come work for me in her free time again. But instead, her expression showed that it was too late for that.

"I'm sorry Memsaab. Please don't blame me for this... but I'm going to use my free time for my family." She added.

I stood there stunned without words my heart sank deep down inside my chest as I realized my maid had moved on with her life.

-----------------------------------------------

That night I told my beloved husband, Badri everything that happened today with Arunima after he came home from his work.

Badri sat next to me quietly in silence, listening carefully to what I said in between gasps. He didn't say anything until after I finished talking.

Then he sighed while looking at me intently. He knew that with how low we paid Arunima, sooner or later, she would move away for better pay and work somewhere else. But at the same time, I felt very guilty for not having enough money to pay a decent salary to a loyal maid who worked diligently for us for many years now.

When my husband saw how upset I was feeling over it all, he reached out to hold both of my hands in a comforting gesture.

"Don't worry Honey... I'm going to work harder so that we can afford a new housekeeper for our house soon..."

I smiled weakly then gave him a loving hug in return. I loved the way my husband always took care of me. Even when times were tough financially for our family and when our lives got hard due to certain circumstances.

I know that our situation will get worse once again, but just knowing that my husband would take care of us made me feel much better about things right now. Because I know that no matter how bad things get, Badri would never give up on us. And I also believe that God is with us too.

But there was something that bothers me even more than that... Reddy Garu! How could I avoid meeting this perverted old man any longer? I could take care of house chores and cooking together, and that was fine. But sooner or later, I need to go out shopping again... and there was no way around it because we don't have another maid working in our home anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------

For a couple of days, I tried harder to do the cooking and house chores by myself. I would like to be able to tell my husband that he was not the only one who was working hard in our family.

I always locked the front door. If the bell rang, I made sure to know who was ringing. Reddy Garu was coming to a couple of times, but I didn't even open the door for him. He then gave up and went home, only to come again the next day. But as long as I had the front door locked, there was nothing that he could do.

Then, I got really worried about going out for groceries shopping, especially after the last encounter with that horny old neighbor Reddy Garu. Last time I was saved by the arrival of Arunima at just the right time to prevent an unfortunate accident from happening between me and that nasty old guy. With Arunima wasn't working for our family any more, there was no way anyone else can come help me if Reddy Garu try to sexually harass me again.

Fortunately, God sent down the solution in the form of my son, Rishi.

He wanted to buy something from the grocery store and offered to accompany me as his mother's safety escort. And it also gave him something to do instead of playing games all day long or wasting his precious time watching TV shows he doesn't like anyway.

I was sure that I could rely on him when I felt uneasy being alone while going outside during those days.

As we browsed at a big grocery store near our house, I noticed that some girls were staring at my son. It made me wonder what were they thinking, maybe they were just admiring him because he was so young and innocent. Maybe Rishi was just a cute little boy?

Well, he is cute enough looking. But he certainly wasn't a little boy anymore. I couldn't believe that my baby boy Richi was almost finished high school now.

He was a tall lanky boy with his mother's hair and my husband's eyes and lips. But he looked so handsome like his father in every other way. I was wondering if he had a girlfriend yet or not. Sometimes I caught him checking out the young girls walking past us as we browsed through the grocery store. But I did notice that he never flirted with any of them. He always smiled and said hello politely when they happened to pass by, but that was it.

My son reminded me so much of his father when we were young. Always a sweet loving boy without being cocky or arrogant about himself. I knew that Rishi would grow up just like his father and become a good man someday. He will have a beautiful wife and children.

I already miss the time when he was small and I carried him around everywhere I went.

"Amma, Amma," Rishi said suddenly as he noticed me staring at him. "What?"

"You know I love you right?" he continued smiling innocently as he put his hands on my shoulders in an affectionate manner.

I giggled inside as I remembered how he used to be as a little boy, and now as a teenager.

"I love you too..." I answered with a soft voice.

My son then gave me a big hug before we picked up our bags full of groceries.

"Rishi... I noticed a couple of girls checking you out." I said as I was carrying our bags, both of us walking down the street side by side.

"Oh yeah? So what? They are all older than me anyway." He replied nonchalantly.

"But don't you want to ask one of them out?" I asked suspiciously, remembering the attention Rishi was getting from certain girls back at the grocery store.

He stopped walking to look at me for a moment. I could see the shyness in his expression, but then he looked away in embarrassment as he didn't answer.

"Do you already have a girlfriend or something?" I continued teasingly.

"Well... maybe..." he mumbled looking downwards.

"Come on!... You can tell me!" I insisted with a smile.

He looked back at me with a big embarrassed grin.

"There is this girl at school. She's really nice and very pretty too. We talk a lot about stuff together. But I'm not sure if she likes me or not." He answered bashfully.

"Have you told her how you feel?" I asked.

"Well, ehm... no... not really...." Rishi admitted with another shy grin.

"Why don't you ask her out then?" I suggested. "You guys should go somewhere and talk face to face and that way you'll know for sure if you're compatible with each other."

"Umm... Yeah, maybe I can..." he answered while staring at the ground, a bit nervous as he thought about asking her out.

It was a wonderful afternoon of talking and shopping together with my son. Almost perfect... except for the sudden appearance of that old pervert Reddy Garu right in front of us, as we almost got to our house.

"Afternoon Mrs. Preeti! How are you doing today?" He said quickly, with his wicked grin and his lecherous stare that stared right into my eyes.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw him there. But instead of being angry like I always did whenever he made those nasty advances toward me, I just wanted to escape right now.

But before I could do anything, my son suddenly got between Reddy Garu and me.

"Hey Reddy Garu," Rishi said politely while smiling. "How are you today?"

Reddy Garu looked at my son with an amused expression on his face.

"I'm good little boy...... thanks for asking," he responded while snickering in my son's direction. "Shopping with your mom I see? That's sweet."

My son nodded with a smile as if it was normal for a young boy to be accompanied by his mother when they were buying groceries.

"Yes.. that's right." He replied innocently. "Let's go home now Amma!..."

I smiled at the sight of my son protecting me from Reddy Garu. Because I knew that my son would never let anyone disrespect me, no matter who it is.

We continued our way home until we reached our house. Reddy Garu started walking away after saying goodbye. But something didn't feel right about this encounter, because I took a glimpse of him glancing back at us through the corner of my eye.

I could swear that his look was full of great acrimony towards my son Rishi.

Maybe he finally realized that I have a teenage son who could protect me against him or maybe he was just worried that my son might see through his charade. But for some reason, I could easily sense his malevolent glare directed at my son Rishi as he walked away. It made my heart skip a beat as my son noticed.

Rishi got closer to me while we were unlocking the front door together.

"Are you alright Amma?" he asked with genuine concern as he could sense that I was worried.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be...?" I answered trying to sound casual, but not quite sure if it worked.

"It's just... it feels weird you know... what I mean?" he continued to ask with a concerned look in his eyes.

"About what?" I mumbled with uncertainty because I didn't want him to see how freaked out I was about that encounter with Reddy Garu.

123456...8