Reddy Garu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could only pant as I tried desperately to regain control of myself as if someone just dunked my head underwater.

Reddy Garu took advantage of my disoriented state to take off my modest laced bra and throw it on top of my kameez as he kissed my neck again.

My big melons bounced freely and exposed their magnificent shape clearly right in front of Reddy Garu's greedy eyes as he began to lick my breasts sensually.

He had no right to even see them let alone lick them. He was not even my husband. I wanted to slap him at that moment! He was a dirty perverted old man who got his pleasure from humiliating and disgusting me!

"I knew you would have big pink nipples." Reddy Garu muttered as he softly brushed his rough fat tongue against my nipple and went straight toward the lower part of my areola to start nibbling it while licking my entire breast sensually.

I moaned as his tongue continued its hot passionate assault on my sensitive area! My knees became weak and wobbly as Reddy Garu played with my tits so sensually.

"They're very sexy." He whispered while sucking one of my nipples into his mouth, "Don't you think?"

"Ooh Please... please aah stop!" I gasped out as I put both my hands on his shoulder and pushed myself away from him. I started shaking uncontrollably, I was so embarrassed but I felt all warm inside. My breathing was heavy, I couldn't stop moaning when he continued his hot passionate assault on me.

"You like me licking your breasts, don't you Preeti?" He spoke up again while pinching the tip of my erect and throbbing nipple so that I twitched in response.

I couldn't answer him, not because I was too afraid to speak or anything. It was more because I was overpowered by my hot and warm sensation.

I felt my crotch grow hotter by the second and became wetter with every passing moment. My face turned beet red and my mind clouded with lust as I became aroused by him touching my sensitive body.

"Show me how wet your pussy is now..!" Reddy Garu murmured as he took a firm grasp of the tie rope of my Salwar pants and pulled it down forcefully. My cotton white panties which were already soaked and wet immediately revealed themselves to his lecherous eyes!

"Please... No..." I begged him as he reached the hemline of my panties with his hand.

He then looked up at me with a sly grin on his face as if he was challenging me to stop him from taking off my panties.

I grabbed the front waistband of my panties with both hands to keep them from falling down. My breathing was quite heavy by this time. Reddy Garu smirked at my effort to cover up my pussy from being exposed.

"No... don't..." I almost cried out as I struggled to keep my panties on.

With a sudden tug of his hands, he forced my hands away from my waistband and pulled my panties down revealing my bare pussy and mound.

"There we go..." He said in a smug voice as he looked upon my beautiful pink slit which was glistening wet with juices.

My pussy lips were puffy and swollen! My sensitive clit was standing up as if it was begging for attention!

I quickly covered my pussy with both my hands in the vain hope that he would not be able to see my private area. But Reddy Garu swiftly grabbed both of my hands that were covering my pussy.

He then looked up at me again as if he was putting up another challenge to me. He wanted to know how much I was willing to put up an effort to cover up my body parts from him.

And I swore that I had done my best to cover my private part from him. I swore I put up my best effort, not to show him my modesty that I only let my husband see.

But Reddy Garu just smirked at me as if he looked down at me thinking what a joke my effort was, trying to cover up my body parts from him. And that he enjoyed watching me struggle like a fool.

And with one hard tug, his hands easily removed my hands that were covering my wet and panty-less pussy! So that he could see the last piece of my modesty being stripped away from me!

I closed my eyes at that moment as to the shame and humiliation of exposing myself to someone other than my husband for the first time. It made me feel sick with anxiety and disgust.

"You don't have to be ashamed Preeti..." Reddy Garu whispered as his hot breath brushed across the wet skin of my naked pussy lips, "I told you before that you're beautiful, and you have a beautiful pussy too..." He added with a wicked smirk on his face.

"Please Reddy Garu... Please do not..." I said fearfully with my eyes still tightly shut.

"I love a woman who cares about themselves... you know... women with trimmed pubic hair and juicy pussy lips are the best." He whispered in my ear seductively as he cupped my cheeks firmly and opened my eyes so that I was looking straight into his eyes.

I shook my head right and left indicating 'no' and telling him not to do anything bad to me or take advantage of me! But he ignored me and continued to spread my legs apart further exposing more of my wet pinky love hole to the air!

I kept on shaking my head violently but he paid no attention at all! Instead, he produced his middle fat finger and jammed it inside my vagina roughly. I involuntarily let out another pathetic squeal of pain at the same time as I felt the tip of his fat finger touching my clitoris on top.

It only took one single finger inside before I felt an intense burning sensation deep inside my pussy that made it feel very warm inside.

"Yes!" He grunted, "Your pussy is so tight..!" He exclaimed rubbing his fingers expertly against each other inside. It was causing me to cry even louder in shame and despair.

My breathing was growing heavier with every passing moment as I was getting completely lost in Reddy Garu's hot passionate assault on my body.

He worked his fingers inside me very roughly as if he was trying to fuck me hard with his big fat index finger. For some reason, the pleasure was way too extreme, especially since I had never had anyone else touch my love hole in my entire life, ever!

"Oooh... oooh... oooh..." I kept on mumbling, moaning, and whimpering as I started feeling the unbearable pleasure slowly build up from my deepest parts. It felt like my whole body would melt from the intense sensation I was experiencing.

I had to muffle my moans by covering my mouth with both my hands! He knew exactly what he was doing to me! And I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of hearing my moans!

And he kept on working his fat fingers inside me as if he was twisting and turning them inside me at high speeds until my vagina got so lubricated that they were able to slip in easily and the sensation turned incredibly pleasurable for me.

I felt a pressure building up inside my loins as my inner walls became so saturated with moisture due to Reddy Garu's intense assault on my pussy. Then it hit me with the realization that something was about to come out from deep inside me soon.

Oh no! I panicked. My fears grew stronger as I realized I was just about to start having an unwanted climax from being sexually harassed by this dirty old man! I tried to stop him at all costs but he just laughed at me.

"I wanna see you squirt Preeti..." He stated arrogantly as he watched me panic, "I wanna see you cum all over my big fat finger..."

I rolled my eyes up as I was about to give up completely on this inescapable situation I was stuck in. And surrendered me to his lust and passion, letting it wash away the worries and concerns that were consuming me at this moment.

That's when he began to rub my clitoris very strongly with the tip of his fingers while my hands covered my mouth. The pleasure was intensifying, and the heat was spreading deep into my core. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I needed to release this unbearable heat that was building up deep inside me.

Reddy Garu saw my helplessness and knew he finally had control over me. He felt like a beast triumphing over a helpless little creature. He enjoyed seeing me struggle so hard to maintain control over myself.

I gave in to my sudden desire to experience this unwanted climax, but then...

"Hey, why is this door locked?" A woman's voice suddenly called out through the door previously locked by Reddy Garu.

We both froze instantly as we heard the unfamiliar voice call out from outside of the room. I looked at Reddy Garu, he just looked back at me and grinned widely. At the same time, he quickly took out his fingers from my now throbbing pussy before standing up and turning his face towards the locked door.

And I stood there freezing in my birthday suit like a perverted idiot with both my arms covering my pussy, and my legs shaking uncontrollably!

And then suddenly the door was unlocked and swung open wide for us to see a female nurse walk in dressed in her white uniform. And she stood there frozen for some time with a shocked expression on her pretty face.

I tried to explain but it came off sounding lame and unconvincing as I said:

"I am here visiting Mynah..." I mumbled hesitantly.

"Madam! You have to leave immediately," The nurse said coldly, pointing toward the door as if she was scolding a naughty little girl.

It was the most humiliating moment of my life! It was surreal for me to be naked in front of an audience of two people at the same time! I quickly tried to get dressed as fast as I could, trying to cover myself up with my hands as I tried to grab both my bra and my panties.

But Reddy Garu placed himself in front of me and blocked my hands from getting them in place!

"I take these with me." Reddy Garu spoke up as he took my lacy bra and my cotton white panties from my hands. I froze like a statue as I saw him place them in his pocket!

"If you ever need these back... you know where to find me." Reddy Garu said with his smirk still plastered on his face as he looked up at my confused expression with a wink of his eye.

I really didn't know what to say or do at that time. I looked at him with pleading eyes, begging him to give my underwear back to me but all I got was a sly grin and a smug smirk from him.

"You have to leave now Mam!" The nurse shouted at me again. "Leave before we call security!"

My eyes were filled with tears as I looked at the nurse standing there. I tried to say something but couldn't find the words to express my helplessness. The nurse looked back at me with a stern look in her eyes. It was clear that she didn't even care how Reddy Garu treated me!

"One last time Madam!... Get out of here NOW!" She repeated firmly this time.

So I just nodded silently and quickly picked up and put on my kameez salwar and dupatta without any underwear underneath. And left the room with my head down, while making sure not to make eye contact with the nurse. I was feeling like an absolute loser, very embarrassed and humiliated.

I never felt so uncomfortable in all my life as I stopped by the door of the hospital corridor while covering myself with my dupatta. I looked around in hoping nobody noticed what had happened earlier between myself and Reddy Garu.

Then I heard the nurse slam the door of the room shut and lock it once more behind me. And I instantly heard the sound of kisses and moans coming from inside as soon as the door was locked again.

My heart sank deep down in my chest at the realization of what has actually occurred. I quickly walked away from that room as I didn't even want to know what Reddy Garu was going to do with that nurse who came in. I only wanted to forget everything as fast as possible.

------------------------------------------

I ran down the hallway to reach the lobby as soon as possible. And there my husband, Badri was waiting with a surprised expression on his face upon seeing me.

"What's wrong?" He asked me concerned, "What happened to you? You look very upset."

I just shook my head in silence, trying to fight back the tears welling up in my eyes, as he looked at me with his warm loving eyes.

"Nothing... I'm fine." I said as I tried to pull myself together as gave him a tight hug.

"You're crying." He said concerningly.

"I'll tell you later..." I replied as I wiped my tears away with the palm of my hand, trying to make sure nobody would see me like this.

"Let's go home now..." I said quietly as I hugged him tightly and started to walk away from the hospital.

I felt Badri hold my hands gently as we continued walking out of the hospital and headed for the car parked outside.

In the first few minutes drove home in complete silence as I wasn't sure if I should tell him what had just happened to me. I wasn't even sure if my husband noticed anything that happened to me inside that room!

And I took a glance at my husband's face as I felt relieved when he was looking straight forward and driving, giving me a clue that he wasn't paying attention to what happened to me. But I wonder though, did he know that even though I still wore the same modest salwar kameez and dupatta from earlier, I was completely naked under my clothes? Did he also know that Reddy Garu was the one who had taken my underwear? and Reddy Garu did something really nasty and perverted to me where he touched me roughly inside my vagina with his fat fingers? It almost made me have an unwanted orgasm from it!

I was feeling ashamed and embarrassed about everything that had just occurred. My mind was filled with all kinds of thoughts about what I just experienced in that room where a dirty old man touched me so intensely with his fingers. And I couldn't even shake off this burning hot sensation between my thighs as I felt the wetness forming there due to the extreme pleasure I experienced deep down.

Once again, I took another quick peek at my husband who was just staring ahead into the street, driving. This time I did it more obviously so that he would notice.

He noticed instantly as he looked back at me, his warm smile growing wider as I smiled shyly back at him. And then he placed his arm on my arm and gave me a comforting squeeze as we continued to drive.

"You seem very worried about something?" He asked me while keeping his eyes on the road.

"It's nothing," I answered him casually and kept quiet for some time until I decided to break the ice.

"I'm just wondering if you were able not to work for the rest of the day today?" I asked him.

Badri suddenly looked at me with a raised eyebrow as if he didn't understand what I was asking him.

"I wish I could my love, but I am afraid it is not possible." He said with a sad frown on his face.

I nodded silently as I felt guilty as I know he tried to provide a good life for his family. And he sacrificed a lot to keep our family going.

He dropped me off in front of our house, saying he had to go back to work. He then gave me a peck on the cheek before he left me standing in the street by myself. I waved him goodbye with a smile on my face as I watched his car drive away towards our petrol station shop where he works.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The moment I got inside our home, I rushed straight to my bathroom ensuite and locked myself inside the bathroom. Once there, I finally started to cry as I was feeling extremely overwhelmed by what had just transpired earlier in the afternoon.

After I let go of all of the emotional pain that was pent up inside my heart, I felt how it was so shameful, and humiliating! I was feeling very humiliated and embarrassed after Reddy Garu touched me so intimately with his fingers. I actually came close to having an unwanted orgasm, and it was all thanks to his dirty old man perverted fingers.

And that's when I suddenly realized that I still had these hot burning sensations deep inside my pussy. My pussy was throbbing violently at the mere memory of him touching me like that. It made me feel embarrassed and ashamed again.

I tried to reason with myself telling me that I shouldn't be feeling this way. But I couldn't help myself. I looked down between my legs and saw wetness forming on the crotch of my clothes. I looked up at the ceiling above me and thought of having a cold shower which usually makes me feel better and clears my mind. So I did as I thought and quickly took off my clothes before stepping into the shower.

I stood under the powerful stream of water for a few minutes when these emotional pains came over me again. I started sobbing and wailing while trying to scrub every inch of myself clean to rid myself of the sticky sensation between my thighs. But for some reason, I still feel some sticky and disgusting stuff left on my skin which I don't even want to think about it or acknowledge it.

After a while, I finally felt I had gotten rid of everything, and rinsed my hair with the water jet spray from the shower head. I stepped out of the shower and started drying myself with a towel I wrapped around my body.

Then I dressed up in comfortable but modest clothes just like usual, not forgetting the underwear as well. And then I walked out of the bedroom and went downstairs to busy myself with chores for the entire afternoon, taking care of the house and cooking dinner as well.

Still, I couldn't believe that this burning hot sensation was still there. I tried very hard not to think too much about it, but I failed and kept wondering what was wrong with me. Why am I feeling like this? I never had such strange sensations before until today. That constant throbbing was still making me feel restless and uncomfortable.

After realizing that it was a losing battle, I decided to leave the cooking preparation of dinner and went back to my room upstairs. I locked the door and took off my sharara pants. After that, I looked down at my moist panties which were completely soaked in my own juices.

I removed them and threw them on my bed before sitting down at the edge of my bed. As I sat down with my legs splayed wide open.

I looked at my moist pussy and felt the tingling sensation deep within my vaginal walls. I was feeling butterflies swarming in my tummy and the burning heat of excitement filling my body with an urgent need for release!

I knew I could no longer hold back and I slowly lowered my hands down and rubbed the wetness of my pussy all over my inner thighs as I glanced downwards at my little clit covered in its own little hood. The pink flesh of my clit was standing out against my already swollen lips and pulsing rhythmically as a result of my constant throbbing.

"Oooh..." I moaned softly when I felt something jolt deep inside me, sending shock waves throughout my entire body.

My legs grew weak after that. I looked up to the ceiling, gasping heavily. I never thought that my clitoris would be so sensitive. It feels like it is going to explode and made me orgasm every time I touched it with my fingers.

The throbbing between my thighs was really intense now as my heart conflicted with itself.

This is just wrong! It's absolutely wrong! I said to myself. I didn't want to masturbate as I have never done one before and it was still a taboo thing in our Indian culture. But I also desperately wanted to reach a climax so badly.

I looked again towards my pinky-clitoris and once more saw the throbbing, sensitive flesh pulsing rapidly now. I moaned softly as I placed my index finger on my clit and moved it around in circles.

"Ooooh... Oh god oh god!" I let out a whimper as I heard the rhythmic sound of my finger fucking my clit.

To hell with this taboo, I needed to cum right away, or else I was going to go nuts!

I raised my hips slightly upwards while I ran my other hand down my inner thigh towards my dripping wet pussy. My other hand was rubbing and massaging my clitoris all over which I noticed had become extremely hard and erect, pulsating wildly and thrusting itself against my fingers.

Within seconds, I could feel I was getting close to orgasm. The constant throbbing of my clitoris and the sensitivity of my nerves was becoming unbearable. My breathing became shallow and erratic, and then suddenly like an exploding bomb, I released all of that pressure by releasing a thunderous moan that echoed loudly throughout the room.

1...345678