Reddy Garu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
otacotora
otacotora
43 Followers

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!"

I moaned loudly and deeply with such force and intensity that I almost couldn't bear it myself, my body quivering all over from the overwhelming pleasure that filled my entire being.

I screamed and moaned continuously as I squirted uncontrollably all over my fingers and the bed sheets beneath me as if I was a fountain of feminine ejaculation!

And it just kept coming and coming as my vagina spasmed intensely with every throb that shot out of my clit! I felt such incredible pleasure that I don't know how long I could keep going.

My whole body tensed up and shook violently like an earthquake as my muscles contracted and twitched spasmodically. I felt so overwhelmed by the pleasure that it made me completely lose control of my senses.

I panted loudly, my breathing became short and ragged and each time I breathed in, there were short quick gasps of air leaving my mouth, and every time I breathed out, I gasped for another deep breath to refill my lungs again.

And once the last tingling feeling went away, I finally regained some of my senses. I realized I had a serious case of morality, and the feeling of guilt began to fill me up even worse than before. I should never have allowed myself to do this in the first place, I have never masturbated before in my life, and I never thought about it in my 19 years of marriage with Badri. But look at me now! One masturbation and I just came all over the bed sheets after having an explosive orgasm for the first time in my life!

This guilty but sexually satisfied feeling only made the shame and guilt grow and grow inside me as I lay flat on my back on the bed in an awkward position. Soon quickly faded away as my eyes began to drift off into sleep. I felt tired and completely relaxed, totally drained of energy. And at that very moment, I closed my eyes and drifted off into the most profound and satisfying slumber that I could ever remember experiencing in my life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up abruptly to the banging sound of someone knocking on the bedroom door. I sat upright instantly with a startle. I looked around with a sudden fright as everything was dark. I was completely disoriented and felt like I was lost in a foreign land somewhere deep within India's jungles.

It took me a while for my senses to return back again and I frantically looked towards the doorway of my room.

The banging on the door repeated itself yet again which startled me awake.

I jumped up from the bed and rushed to the bedroom door and grabbed the doorknob as I tried to open it slowly, looking through the small gap between the door and the wall.

I couldn't see very well, so I opened the door wider carefully with my eyes still fixated on the hallway until I could make out who was standing outside.

I saw my son standing outside our door with a shocked expression on his face. His eyes were wide and he seemed surprised by my sudden appearance as he took a step backward away from the door. He turned his head away with embarrassment on his face before saying something under his breath in a shy tone.

"Amma, you're... you're... you're naked!!" He said with a blush as he looked at my naked lower body which was not covered by anything.

I quickly hid behind the door and started blushing red right away, ashamed at what had just happened earlier that day.

"I'm sorry..." I blushed softly as I moved my hand downwards and covered myself with my hand. "I fell asleep in my bed, that's why I am... that's why I am..." I couldn't finish my sentence.

My son just stood there for a moment looking at me while I was trying my best to hide from him.

And then I heard my son let out a heavy sigh, while he finally broke his silence in this awkward moment.

"Ehmmm... Amma... What's for dinner...?" He asked as he rubbed his forehead.

I breathed deeply in the realization I stopped in the middle of preparing food, just to masturbate, with the intention to continue cooking afterward. But I ended up so exhausted from the pleasure that I fell asleep without preparing anything else for dinner.

"I didn't prepare anything to eat yet... I will have to get ready now..." I stuttered in embarrassment as I stepped back and closed the door.

I rushed and grabbed my sharara pants and pulled them up on my body. I went down to the kitchen and to started making dinner.

As I went about cooking my dinner, I noticed my son was with someone else, a girl that looked to be around his age. Beautiful too. It was quite a surprise for me since my son never brought a girl home to meet me or his father. The thought suddenly crossed my mind that I had seen this girl somewhere before but I couldn't remember where it was.

"Who's your friend Rishi?" I said as I greeted her with a smile. She seemed pretty shy as well, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Oh, that's... ah... Kainna. She's from school..." My son replied while glancing at her shyly.

I glanced at my son and then at the girl standing beside him. She seemed to be really young and very innocent. A few strands of long black hair were dangling down her cheeks and she had deep brown eyes. Very beautiful. She wore a pair of thick-framed glasses and appeared to be an ordinary student type.

"You seem very familiar Kainna. Have we met before?" I asked in a soft voice, trying to get her attention and hold her gaze toward me.

Kainna looked up at me for a brief moment and stared me straight in the eyes.

"Yes, Aunty..." She said in a trembling voice. "I'm Sabah's daughter..."

I could immediately recall that face and voice.

"Oh! You're Kainna!" I gasped in realization. I know her mother, Sabah, very well. She and I used to go to the nursing course together many years ago when I was still single. She and her family also live close to our neighborhood too.

"You must have grown so much since I last saw you..." I said with a smile. Kainna is now 18 years old now, an adult. But she was still just as adorable as ever with her childlike innocence. I could not help but give her a big warm hug right there.

I could tell she was very happy with my reaction as her eyes lit up with a bright smile.

I pulled myself away from her and continued cooking dinner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

My husband, Badri came home later than usual. I guess that was because he had to take half a day off this morning to go visit Mynah and Reddy Garu at the hospital. He returned home quite exhausted from work but happy to be back home to his family.

"I am home!" Badri said as he came rushing into the house. He quickly kissed me on the cheek and smiled even though his eyes showed how tired he was.

I looked back at his handsome face filled with exhaustion before I gave him a quick peck on his lips.

"I am glad you are home, Emandi." I said.

"I wish I was always around..." My husband said with a tired yet happy smile.

His hand warmly grabbed mine and squeezed it tightly. I could feel that soft sensation between my fingers. It was such a simple thing, but somehow it made my heart melt right then and there which sent tingles of delight through my whole body instantly.

"Come!...," I told him while pulling on his hand to lead him upstairs towards our bedroom. "I'll make you happy tonight..." I whispered into his ear as I nibbled softly on his neck.

Badri's sleepy expression immediately turned darker red like the color of a ripened tomato, as he playfully pushed me away from him. I knew that he was very tired, But I had this itchiness that only he could scratch.

So I wasn't going to give up. I kissed him again, harder this time to show him that I wanted him more than anything in the world.

"Don't worry my love," I purred as I broke out of the kiss and licked my lower lip, savoring the taste of his sweet saliva on my tongue. At the same time, my hand rubbed his crotch area through his pants.

"Let me give you the ride of your life... I am sure you will be happy tonight..." I whispered once more as I let my hand linger in his trousers for a moment longer before finally pulling it away.

I could see his dark expression and resistance gradually fading away from his face as I slowly led him upstairs into our room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't know what was coming at me that night. I already experienced a mind-blowing orgasm this afternoon from my very first masturbation session ever. Now I was eager to experience something much more intense and memorable than that. And there was no one else that I could possibly love to share this moment with other than my husband, Badri.

As soon as I closed the bedroom door behind me, I spun Badri around and locked his warm lips onto mine in a hot passionate make-out. My tongue pushed hard into his mouth to explore each other's taste buds on top of each other's tongues. It felt so amazing that I couldn't help myself from moaning softly with each thrust of our tongues against one another.

"You must be really tired..." I said between heavy breaths.

"Mmmm... I am..." My husband replied in a deep voice filled with desire.

I quickly unbuttoned Badri's shirt and get it off of his body. He wore only a plain white cotton t-shirt underneath, which soon off his shoulders as well. His chest looked smooth and broad, and there were those sexy and defined muscle lines along his pectoral muscles too. It was just perfect for me to enjoy while giving my husband a good long sloppy kiss.

"Mmmmmm... I love your muscular body!" I cooed as I continue to kiss him passionately with our tongues playing around inside our mouths together.

Soon I grabbed his belt buckle and quickly unbuckled it. I opened the button on his jeans and quickly slipped my hands down to his boxers. I get down on my knees and began to pull down both my husband's pants and boxers, letting them fall on the floor right in front of us.

I stared at his beautiful big manhood for a moment with my eyes wide open in admiration. This magnificent tool, even though not in its full glory yet, was already a very appetizing sight.

I looked up to see my husband's handsome face looking back at me with a look that sent shivers down my spine. His eyes were half-closed and his lips slightly parted in an expectation that he wanted to be pleased by me.

I reach out and took hold of my husband's thick cock in my hands, squeezing and massaging it slowly like a soft pillow. It felt so smooth and warm to the touch, filling my palm up completely with its texture. I began to move my hand up and down lightly as I continue to stare at my husband's handsome face with a dreamy expression.

"It's so big..." I whispered to myself quietly before standing up straight.

"Are you ready?" I asked as I gave Badri a quick kiss on his mouth to show my gratitude for his patience.

"I'm yours, Preeti Pandu..." He replied with a lustful tone. "As always..."

I slowly pushed Badri onto the bed on his back. I could tell how hot and sweaty he was after coming from work, and I wasn't about to let that go to waste. So I quickly moved off the bed and grabbed a condom from the nearby drawer. Then I crawled between his legs and looked directly into his eyes. I didn't even take my eyes off him as I put my lips and tongue right on his tip, tasting all the precum and manly juices that made his cockhead wet and sticky.

His cock was so hard now, and I could feel it throbs on my lips as I wrapped it with my hands. I took it right into my mouth and licked all the pre-cum off of it while stroking the shaft with my hand. I bobbed my head up and down, sucking gently on his tip as I used my hand to stroke his cock up and down.

My husband moaned softly as I pleasured him with my mouth and hands. I opened my lips wide around him to give my husband a nice blowjob. I love doing that for my husband, it's my favorite thing to do for him.

"I'm going to make you cum... I'm going to make you cum real hard..." I said as I rip open the wrapper of the condom. I threw the package away and used my mouth to wrap the condom right on his hard cock. I then watched as his cock got harder and thicker when the condom stretched over him. It almost looks like he got bigger in size from the bulge under the condom too.

"I think that looks sexy..." I purred as I turned my eyes to stare at the shiny rubber-like package. "It's so white and shiny on your dick..."

"Mmmm... You are very beautiful Preeti Pandu..." My husband moaned deeply as I used my fingers to roll the condom down his long shaft.

I spread some lube on the tip of my finger and inserted it inside the condom, making sure he was well-lubricated and ready for me. I looked directly into my husband's eyes once more as I began to circle my wet fingers around his hard shaft. I gave his cock a few gentle strokes and watched his body react to every slight movement of my hand.

"You look like a toy to me... I can't wait any longer!" I whispered to him while pulling my hand away.

I then undone the rope band of my Sharara pants, took it off, and threw it on the floor next to the bed. I didn't wear any panties tonight. I knew my husband was going to be in for a treat tonight, so I wasn't shy at all to show my naked pussy for him to see.

"You like what you see?" I asked with a naughty smile.

"I'm not blind! You've always been one of my favorite fantasies ever since we first started dating!" Badri replied with a lustful voice.

I then climbed atop my husband's big strong body as he lay flat on the bed. His cock was right in front of my love tunnel and I knew what I wanted to do with it.

"I want to taste you, Emandi... I want to have you deep inside of me..." I purred as I moved my hips over his cock head.

Badri moaned softly as he watched me slowly grind forward and back on his throbbing manhood. My pussy lips were already wet with juices because of my arousal as I brought myself up and closer and closer to the tip of my husband's huge tool. I looked at Badri's face and saw that his mouth was open wide in anticipation of my next move.

"Are you ready Emandi?" I asked him while staring right into his eyes.

"Yes!" He replied quickly, making me giggle. "Do it, Preeti Pandu! Put it inside of me..."

I slowly began to lower my body onto my husband's hard cock head, it felt so incredibly hot and silky smooth against my inside. His cockhead pushed deep inside of my hot tight love tunnel, stretching my cunt walls apart in an instant.

I bit down on my lower lip as I completely lowered myself down on his pole. I looked at Badri with a look full of lust. He looked back into my eyes with a look of pure bliss and passion on his face. I could tell that he really enjoyed the feeling of my tight snatch wrapped tightly around his thick member.

I let out a slow moan as my hips started to move up and down my husband's dick. His hands grabbed both of my hips while he bucked his pelvis upwards to meet each and every stroke of mine. It felt amazing as I gradually increased my pace to pound my pussy harder and faster on his thick dick.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back as I ground against him faster and faster. My hands played with my tits and I sucked in my lower lip, biting it as I fucked him relentlessly.

I didn't make love tonight but literally fucked him like an animal in heat. I pushed my pussy against his cock with such force that the pleasure from the friction alone almost made me scream aloud.

My breasts swung and jiggled all over the place as I banged my clit repeatedly against my husband's rigid shaft. Every time I came down, I would push my pussy back up against him again and again. My ass and hips were slapping loudly against his muscular legs with each thrust of my hips.

I could feel the bed creaking under our combined weight and I knew my husband was enjoying this rough and passionate fucking immensely. But most importantly, I was loving it too!

"Fuck... I'm cumming!" Badri gasped loudly after a few minutes of hard pounding.

"What?..." I opened my eyes and looked down at my husband with surprise. "Already?!"

"Yes! I'm going to cum now! Preeti Pandu... I am going to cum deep inside of you..." he replied with a hoarse voice while panting rapidly.

It wasn't even 5 minutes yet since we started fucking and he already went completely soft. He never lasted this fast before! He must have been really excited tonight...

Unfortunately, I am not even halfway done with my own orgasm just yet. So I paced up grinding against my husband in the hope that it would finish me off. But unfortunately, it didn't work like it used to anymore.

Maybe my husband was too tired from working hard that his stamina was greatly diminished and his cock wouldn't get hard any longer. Whatever the case may be, it wasn't working out for me tonight.

So I stopped moving my hips and collapsed on top of my husband's chest. I laid on him with my sweaty naked body on top of his sweaty naked body, with his cock still stuck deep inside of my love tunnel. I could feel his heavy breathing on my cheek and enjoyed the moment as he fell asleep underneath me.

I closed my eyes and forced myself to sleep as well. But I couldn't fall asleep peacefully because this burning sensation continued to linger deep inside my pussy. It was so raw and intense that I felt the urge to do something to fix it.

I felt so disappointed by this unexpected turn of events. I wanted to have orgasms from sex with my husband, not having sex with my hand. But my heart sank when I realized how badly I was being unfair to my husband. I took a deep breath to try to calm down before slowly getting up off his body.

My hair was all over my face from our intense sexual activities, I used my hands to comb them back. I walked around the bed and placed the condom in the waste basket, then went to our walked-in bathroom to wash my body.

I glanced at myself in the mirror, looking at the reflection of my beautiful face and body covered only with a small amount of sweat. It made me tingle in excitement once more. I couldn't stand it any longer and quickly peeked back at my husband who was still sleeping peacefully on our bed. Then I closed the bathroom door and locked it in the most silent way possible.

I sat down on the toilet seat and began to grope my pussy with my fingers and finger fuck it furiously. I groped and squeezed my big sensitive breasts as well while my other hand stroked my clit. It twitched uncontrollably underneath my finger and I could tell that it was ready to explode like an atomic bomb. I felt like a bolt of lightning was coursing through my veins right now.

I couldn't hold it anymore. I started to moan loudly as I lost control of my own body and exploded into orgasm. I tried to muffle my moans as much as I could with my hand covering my mouth. But I couldn't stop the sound of pleasure that was escaping my lips. I was making the walls of the bathroom wet with the force of my orgasm as I released gallons of juices right there and onto the floor.

I didn't know I could have another mind-blowing orgasm after I had one this afternoon.

But this one was even bigger than the first. I came so hard and so long that my entire body quivered with the intensity of my climax. I couldn't move for several minutes afterward too after experiencing that much ecstasy and sexual bliss.

Afterward, I pooled up my leftover energy and stood up from the toilet seat. My legs were weak from all the sexual release that I had to hold myself up on the wall.

"Oh, no..." I whispered to myself softly as I looked at the mess that I created in front of the toilet bowl. "I didn't know I could come that hard!"

I then began to laugh out loud at the absurdity of the situation. Still, I took a towel to clean up what I had spilled on the floor. I dried myself off real quick and went back to my bedroom.

otacotora
otacotora
43 Followers
1...345678