Reddy Garu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he ignored what I said and continued to pound my pussy as hard and as deep as before. Thus it brought me to another massive orgasm right away!

"Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuck!!!" I screamed out loud from the most powerful orgasm so far! It was so strong that I was almost surprised that I didn't blackout from it.

I felt my legs quivering from the intense surging waves of pleasure pumping through my body!

Then Reddy Garu pulled out his cock from inside me as I collapsed onto his loveseat where I trembled uncontrollably as waves of pleasure kept crashing into my poor weak body! I felt so exhausted as my body was wrecked by those two powerful orgasms he had just caused!

"I never thought the elegant Preeti is a horny slut!" He laughed at me arrogantly as he pulled my hand roughly to make me stand up to face him.

"Well, we're not done yet!" He said quietly in a husky voice.

My body still trembling from the powerful orgasms he just gave me. I looked at him in disgust as he easily lifted my left leg high in the air and positioned it so that his penis touched the entrance to my womb.

"Hold on to my neck!" Reddy Garu ordered me sternly.

I wanted to deny him, I really did. But for some reason, I just didn't have the strength to refuse him. So I held his neck tightly with both of my hands as he pushed his cock deep into my pussy again until he hit the back of my womb.

"Ohhhh God!!!" I gasped loudly as I rolled my eyes when I felt him slipping inside me deeper and deeper until he reached the very end of his shaft! I couldn't believe how his thick and long cock was able to rub all those sensitive spots inside me in one single stroke!

Reddy Garu then lifted my right leg off the ground as well while impaling my pussy with his rock-hard cock again. My body weight was pushing me down onto his cock until it reached the deepest part possible inside me!

"Ohhhhhh no... oh god..." I whimpered as I felt the large and swollen head of his cock reach my cervix. The pain I felt was excruciating but the pleasure it caused was unbelievable!

"AAAaahhhhh!! "Uggghh... oh fuck!! Soooo fucking good..." I screamed out loud at the intense rush of pleasure that flowed through my body from his brutal impaling of my pussy.

The powerful waves of pleasurable orgasm took over me like a tidal wave, rolling through my entire body before finally crashing against my mind! I felt myself almost blacking out from the most powerful orgasm I ever felt in my life!

Reddy Garu grinned wickedly at me while holding both of my legs steady up in the air as he kept on pounding my pussy mercilessly!

I lost count of the number of orgasms he just gave me by nor how long he had been fucking my poor cunt!

But to be honest, I didn't care anymore. I was really drawn to what this perverted neighbor was doing to me as he plunged his entire shaft inside my ravished pussy. I couldn't even control myself from screaming in pleasure!

Reddy Garu continued pumping away into me with even more intensity and speed until he finally grunted loudly as he pushed his cock as deep as he could.

"I'm going to fill you up!" He growled in a dark voice.

The weight of his words brought me back to my senses and made me realize that he was about to cum inside me.

"Aaaaahhhhh!!! No please don't! I'm not on birth control!" I begged him. I quickly looked at him with worried eyes I started to panic when I realized that he might get me pregnant!

But Reddy Garu looked at me back with a dark grinning expression. He did determine to get me pregnant!

"Please..." I shook my head right and left in a desperate attempt to connect with his empathy.

"Please..."

But he just smirked and ignored my pleas. He then thrust harder and deeper into me. My body shook violently from the overwhelming impact that came with each and every thrust.

I felt his already rock-hard penis swelling even bigger than before. And his whole body was trembling because of the impending orgasm he was about to unleash onto me!

"Uuunngh... Uuunngh... AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" I moaned in pain as his dick slammed into my cervix again and again! I felt like I was being torn apart!

My eyes rolled back in my head as a truckload powerful blast of his hot ejaculate surged deep inside me! It splashed against my womb walls causing me to have another violent orgasm as it spread through my insides!

I squirmed like mad as I felt him filling my poor abused pussy with loads of loads of his hot thick spunk! I couldn't believe how much cum was just pumped into my insides! I couldn't believe an old man's cock like his could still produce such a powerful and abundant load!

"Mmmphhhhmmm!!" I groaned from the overwhelming pleasure as Reddy Garu dropped me down to the loveseat immediately after he finished cumming inside me!

"Mmmphhhhmmm... fuuuck..." I panted as I collapsed onto the sofa. I closed my eyes and sighed heavily while trying to catch my breath. "Oh, my God!! That was so intense... OOOohhh goddd!"

"You really enjoyed that didn't you?" Reddy Garu chuckled wickedly as he saw me sweating profusely and panting heavily.

I simply ignored him as I didn't have the strength to reply. My whole body was wracked by an unbelievable number of orgasms that just took place within minutes of each other. But deep down, I had to admit that it was the best sex I have ever had in my entire life!

"Ughh..." I groaned as I felt his left hand tenderly rubbing my swollen pussy lips before he proceeded to finger me a little bit. I wasn't able to resist him. Apparently, he wanted to know how much of his huge load of cum, he was successfully pumped inside my womb!

"That's a lot of sperm," Reddy Garu said with a snigger as he saw his cums dripping down from my pussy lips and onto the floor!

At that moment when the satisfaction of the after-sex hit me, I suddenly realized that I had never had this feeling in my life. This level of ecstasy emanated from my cunt. My husband had never brought me there in years of trying. My old perverted next-door neighbor, the first attempt.

Then without warning, Reddy Garu roughly grabbed my hand and pulled me off the loveseat.

"Get up!" He ordered me sharply.

I forcibly stood up unsteadily from the loveseat with an exhausted look on my face. My legs were weak and trembling!

But Reddy Garu just drag me by the hand and led me to a bedroom.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as he closed the door behind us and locked it securely.

Reddy Garu pushed me and almost threw hard me onto the bed. I crashed against the mattress right at the edge of the bed as I lost balance from the sheer force he just used on me.

"Ohh... ohhh..." I moaned not from the pain but because of how rough he treated me! It was like he was the boss of the house and I was the servant! It really showed what kind of person Reddy Garu was! My husband was never that aggressive toward me!

"What do you want?" I asked him fearfully.

Reddy Garu smiled darkly as he grabbed both of my legs, with one hand on each leg, and spread them wide apart. He then stepped on the mattress so that he lifted my legs up high into the air!

My whole body shook and trembled in fear from him standing on the mattress towering above my vulnerable body. He took one last look at me as if to gauge my reaction to what he was about to do next!

That was when I saw the monstrous-sized cock of Reddy Garu which was still rock-hard and swollen. It was way bigger and way longer than my husband's!

It had a large round tip that looked like a black mushroom helmet while its long shaft was covered by a thick layer of dark pubes. Its crown glistened with precum dripping down from it.

I gasped loudly at the sight of his monstrous manhood I could feel a shiver run through my entire body. Did this monstrous thing was really inside me before? I thought with terror in my heart!

I always thought that my husband, Badri, had a big penis. I have never seen anyone's dick before! I just felt like it was big! But now after seeing Reddy Garu's huge cock, I realized that my husband's penis paled in comparison!

I felt bad now for having compared my husband's small penis size to his! I suddenly felt ashamed. My husband was a very good husband and provider! nothing compares to...

"Aaahhh!" I screamed out loud as I saw Reddy Garu's enormous cock already touching my entrance.

"AAAaaahhhh!!!" I cried as I looked up to see it getting inside of me deeper and deeper as Reddy Garu used his weight to push inside me!

"Aaaaahhhh!!" I screamed as my pussy stretched to its limit by the impressive girth of Reddy Garu's manhood! but deep inside I was really more impressed with how my vagina was able to accommodate his cock even with his massive size!

"Ooohhhgohhhhmmmm!!" I groaned as I felt his dick burying deeper and deeper inside me again and again! "Ooohhhh goddd!"

He seemed to know instinctively where my sensitive spots were located. Every time his thick and swollen cock rubbed against my inner walls, I could feel a shockwave of pleasure ripping through me like a tsunami!

"Ohhhhh... oh God!" I moaned loudly as I already could feel a powerful orgasm rising from the depths of my soul! My whole body shivered from the overwhelming anticipation of pleasure that I felt.

Reddy Garu didn't bother to hold back anymore. He started pumping away furiously into my tight hole. My whole body shook wildly under his merciless assault!

"Uunngh... Uuuunnnnghhhh!!!" I grunted an explosive scream of pure ecstasy as another wave of violent orgasm crashed over me! I couldn't believe how much pleasure this perverted old man was giving me!

My mind went blank from the extreme pleasure running throughout my entire being!

It was almost like I had left my body at that moment! My vision was fading and spinning as I slowly drifted off into the euphoric after-sex bliss of ecstasy!

"Mmmmphhhhmmmm!!" I moaned out loud as my muscles involuntarily clenched down on Reddy Garu's cock deep inside me!

The combined waves of orgasms I felt washed over me like a tidal wave. They made all my senses heightened due to the incredible amount of orgasms I experienced. I could feel my poor pussy clamping down onto Reddy Garu's dick, milking it dry.

My breathing became ragged as I felt my toes curl and my fingers clutch at the sheets of the bed! My brain shut down and I could no longer think straight! I felt like I was being swept away in a whirlpool of orgasmic bliss!

I'm just so lost in this sexual high that nothing else mattered anymore! My eyes rolled back into my head as I surrendered myself to the powerful orgasms running through my body!

I cried out in ecstasy as my body convulsed with each orgasm that ripped through my entire being!

Once again I lost count of how many orgasms I had by then. Too many to count! I must have had more orgasms today than I've ever had in my 19 years of marriage!

Reddy Garu seemed to savor my orgasms as I released him with a massive flood of female ejaculate! He stroked in and out of me until finally, he couldn't hold back any longer!

With one last hard thrust, he blasted another truckload of hot thick cum deep inside me!

"Ughhh..." I sighed loudly as I felt his hot seed flowing up into me! it overflowed out of my already-soaked pussy lips!

Reddy Garu grunted hard several times before pulling his softening cock out of my squishy wet pussy! He let go of my legs and I could feel some of his overflew cum dripping down from my well-fucked hole as I lay on the bed completely exhausted.

I was panting heavily, my eyes closed, my body trembling, and my legs spread wide apart with my sex glistening with my juices and Reddy Garu's cum still oozing from my open pussy.

Reddy Garu smiled wickedly as he approached my helpless body lying on the bed. He laid down beside me, played with my breasts, and ran his hands up and down my naked body.

"Mmmphhhhmmm... good girl." Reddy Garu whispered in my ear as he caressed my skin and fondled my breasts. "Go clean up and I'll go down on you," He said while giving me a tender kiss on my lips.

I then opened my eyes to see Reddy Garu smiling wickedly at me with his eyes full of lust and desire for me!

"What?... we haven't finished?" I asked him confused and a bit annoyed. How can this old perverted man have this kind of stamina?

Reddy Garu chuckled arrogantly and shook his head at me. "I can still go all day and night if I want to!" He said as he laughed wickedly at me.

I shook my head at him. What he's telling is impossible! There's no way a 50 or 60 years old man like him can keep going that long!

"You're lying... right?" I said with a nervous look on my face.

"Go clean yourselves and I'll show you..." Reddy Garu grinned lecherously as he saw the apprehension on my face.

I kept my eyes on him as the brainwave sensors within my brain tried to register his words! My eyes then took a glance at the clock hanging on the wall behind Reddy Garu. It was now around 3:15 pm!

That meant, I had sex with Reddy Garu for nearly 5 hours straight without even taking a break!

My brain was trying to process all the information being fed to it! I could barely think straight by then. I thought to myself. It was usually less than half an hour with my husband Badri, but here I had sex with this perverted old man for a whole 5 hours!

"Hey get up." Reddy Garu said as he saw me staring blankly at the clock. "Quickly clean yourself, we got a lot of fucking to do."

"No," I told him with a shake of my head.

"No, please, I need to go. My son will be coming home from school soon and I should take a shower." I said desperately as I tried to get up from bed but collapsed instantly from the incredible fatigue and soreness that hit my exhausted body.

Reddy Garu just laughed at me before putting his arms around me and laying me back down on the bed.

"Hmm, true." He said as he lay beside me and started playing with my big sensitive breasts again.

He gave them soft squeezes and licked the nipples with his thick dark colored tongue before finally pinching the hardened nipples with his fingers.

My pussy convulsed violently at the mere sensation of his tongue against my nipple and his fingers on my engorged clit! It felt so good! This perverted old man really knows how to give pleasure to a woman!

He continued giving me intense breast stimulation until my breathing became heavy and erratic again! I know he was trying to make me cum again!

Unfortunately, I couldn't. I was too tired after all the orgasms I had by then. But I couldn't stop moaning from the sensations of Reddy Garu's sucking on my nipple! It was driving me crazy!

He suddenly stopped sucking my breasts as he grabbed my arms and pushed me up from the bed.

I found myself standing wobbly in front of him on weak legs as I looked at his short but fat stocky stature.

His hair was now all gray, and he had wrinkles on his face. His eyes were looking at me lustfully as he tried to capture my lips with his.

I was still dazed by the amazing sex I just had with this pervert of an old man. I could barely move at this point!

Reddy Garu's mouth came down on mine and I didn't have any strength to pull away from him. His lips wrapped tightly around mine and his tongue invaded my mouth!

I tried to push him away but he held my waist firmly in his hands and started kissing me passionately.

I could feel his hot wet tongue probing my mouth. I gagged on it several times before eventually letting him continue kissing me and using his tongue on me.

I felt his long tongue slithering its way toward my throat.

"Uughhh," I moaned aloud as I could feel my body betray me by my vagina unconsciously tightening down on Reddy Garu's invading tongue!

I forced myself to let go of my inhibitions and surrendered completely to this perverted old man's advances when he suddenly broke away from me and looked at me with a sense of victory and pride on his face!

"Good girl!" He said as he smiled triumphantly at me. "You really are a good fuck!"

I felt my face flushing red with embarrassment, but I had no choice but to accept his lecherous compliment!

"Now go!," He told me as he pointed his finger towards the door.

I nodded slowly as I walked staggered out of the room towards the living room. Still naked, sweaty, and sore from all the fucking I had received today. I was still struggling to even stand up straight by then. Not to mention lots of cum had been leaking out of me for a while now.

Reddy Garu followed me into the living room. He stood behind me and watched me as I bend over to grab my clothes that were lying on the floor near the couch.

He helped me as I slowly put on my kurta dress. But when I was about to slip on my panties he grabbed them from my hand.

"Hey..." I exclaimed in surprise as I saw him taking off my panties.

He just smirked at me and put my panties on his nose and sniffed them very deeply. Then he licked my panties with his thick dark colored tongue.

I gasped in disgust at his actions but I couldn't do anything to stop him. He continued sniffing and licking my panties until he eventually got them completely wet with his saliva!

Reddy Garu smiled lecherously at me as he showed me my wet panties. I didn't think I wanted to even wear my panties anymore after what the perverted old man did to them!

So I decided not to wear them, I didn't wear a bra, to begin with, so not wearing panties shouldn't make much of a difference... right?

"You're disgusting!" I spat out as I started to wear my salwar pants.

But when I was about to put on my salwar pants, Reddy Garu quickly grabbed them from my hands.

"Hey..." I said in surprise as I stared at him in anger. "Give it back!"

Reddy Garu just chuckled at me. "I think I'm going to keep these." He said arrogantly as he gave a wicked smile at me.

I couldn't believe him! Was he expecting me to walk home bare-naked without any pants at all?! I thought to myself.

"how do you expect me to walk home like this?" I asked him.

"Don't worry," Reddy Garu grinned. "Your kurta is long enough to cover up your naked cunt."

"My kurta doesn't even cover my thighs!" I glared at him angrily.

"That's the perk of a tall woman like you," Reddy answered smugly.

"It has cleavages on both sides!" I answered angrily.

"You should be happy with that then," Reddy replied. "They really show off how sexy your curves are."

"Listen to me, you old perverted man!" I scolded him. "I can't walk home like this! What if the neighbors pass by and see me? I can't let my husband see me like this!"

Reddy laughed wickedly at me. "Listen, Preeti! if your small-dick husband throws you out of the house because he sees you like this, you better divorce him then! so that you can be my woman instead!"

I could feel my face turning red as I tried to suppress my anger. But after what this perverted old man did to me today, there was a high possibility of my husband would throw me out of the house! if that were the case then I would have no choice but to do what he said! Better than sleeping on the street.

I was too exhausted to argue with him anymore and I let him hold my clothes tightly in his hands as I turned and walked slowly to the front door!

"Come over tomorrow morning.." Reddy Garu said with a proud smile on his face as he opened the door and let me leave the house!

"I'll wait for you in the bedroom..." He continued before slapping my ass hard and closing the door behind me.

"Mmmphhhhmmm..." I couldn't help but moan in pleasure as the sting of the slap on my ass felt like an electric shock running through my body.

I shivered with lustful desire as I staggered and walked across the street back toward my house.

"Oh, God!... What had I become?"

1...345678