Reddy Garu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no.. nothing," he said while shaking his head and forcing a smile. "Forget it... don't worry about it..."

Rishi then wrapped his arms around me in a comforting hug.

"I love you so much, Rishi..." I whispered, grateful that he was there for me whenever I needed him.

He hugged me tightly for a moment before pulling away and grinning at me as he said, "I'll do my homework in my room while you prepare dinner tonight!"

--------------------------------------

I was really happy to get a chance to spend some quality time with my son. I couldn't wait to share this feeling with Badri too, but unfortunately, that wasn't meant to be.

My husband came home late, as usual, that night. He walked straight to the bedroom without even greeting me first. From the way he was acting, it was obvious that he had been facing some kind of stress from work lately. And considering all the stress he was having the past few months, I could understand how tired and worn out he might be by now. But what could I do to help him? Nothing really, except praying to God.

I went to our bedroom. As I stood by the bedroom door, I could see my husband was sitting on the edge of the bed with his hands on his head and he was looking down. He looked like he had just given up.

"Emandi...," I said approaching him while softly stroking his back.

He lifted his head slightly as if he was trying to avoid my touch.

"What is wrong Emandi?" I asked with a tender voice, but he kept on looking down and sighed heavily.

"I don't wanna talk about it.." He replied with frustration in his voice. "Just go to sleep! You're not helping!"

Instead of giving up, I decided to kneel in front of him and wrap my arms around him as a wife would do to comfort her beloved husband. He tried to push me away, but I refused to let him escape.

I hugged him tighter with my arms wrapped around him as I buried my face into his chest.

"You don't have to tell me," I whispered to him, caressing his body lovingly. "I just want you to know that I will always be by your side for you no matter what."

Badri closed his eyes as he tried to endure my comforting embrace. After a few moments, he gave up and wrapped his arms around me instead. We stayed like this for some minutes before we slowly started to hug each other closer. Our bodies were gently pressed together with my breasts crushed against his chest. The smell of his sweat made my heart beat faster as he kissed the top of my head.

"Let's go to sleep baby... I feel so tired..." he mumbled in a tired voice while closing his eyes.

We got into bed and he took off his clothes while I undressed. He had the same look on his face as I remembered from the past years when he would come home after long days at work. I pulled him close to me as he wrapped his arms around me and I held him tightly in return.

------------------------------

The following afternoon was another scorcher. I was starting to get a bit tired as I was preparing dinner while Rishi sat in front of me watching television. It felt nice having him right next to me, protecting me from Reddy Garu again. That man was relentless.

But my worry for my husband was increasing by the minute. He had been acting strangely last night. He might be stressed out at work too, but it seemed that something else was bothering him now. And I was really worried.

I really wanted to know how Badri was doing these days. I had to find out what was bothering him.

So I decided to give him a call.

"Hi Emandi," I said in a soft voice after my husband picked up the phone. "How are you? How's your day?"

"It's good now that I hear your voice." He replied with a loving tone in his voice. "How about you Preeti Pandu?"

"I'm alright... I just wanted to check in with you." I answered as I took a seat on the living room sofa.

My husband remained quiet for a moment as if he was thinking about something important.

"I... I would like to apologize for the way I treated you last night." He continued at last. "I shouldn't have done that to you. I'm sorry!"

I felt my heart skip a beat as I sensed the sincerity in his voice.

"That's alright Emandi," I responded with a soothing voice. "You know that you can always rely on me to ease your stress when you need someone to talk to... I'm your wife after all..."

"I know... I know..." he said while taking a deep breath. "But I feel so ashamed and embarrassed about the way I behaved towards you like that... especially after all those years you've been by my side helping me through my work stress and everything..."

"Don't be silly Emandi," I replied in a tender voice. "We're all just human... we all make mistakes."

The rest of the conversation was spent reassuring my husband that it's okay for him to be himself and that I still love him. We talked for quite some time until my husband had to go back to work.

"I'll see you later tonight." He said with a heavy sigh before hanging up.

------------------------------------

That night, Badri came home late again. But this time he didn't avoid me. Instead, he greeted me with a soft smile on his face and wrapped his arms around me lovingly in a comforting embrace.

"Pandu!," He whispered to me, caressing my cheek lovingly. "I owe you an explanation...."

He held my face softly between his hands as he stared straight into my eyes. Then we sat down on the couch together. I looked at his tired but beautiful eyes, and I felt a knot in my throat. I feared the worst...

"Aparna my sister, called me yesterday... in tears." He started. "She told me that her husband was made redundant a couple of months ago and their family is facing financial problems because of it... They might lose their house soon."

I opened my mouth in a shocked response at what I just heard from my husband's mouth.

"That's terrible!" I gasped in shock.

Badri nodded.

"Yeah... Aparna told me that her husband, Kishore, hasn't been able to find a new job yet..." he continued. "And she was really worried because they don't have enough money to pay their bills anymore, let alone keep up the mortgage payments for their house. Their family just bought that house six years ago. It's the only thing they own now that their life savings are totally depleted.."

I stared at my husband as he spoke. He looked at me with sad eyes full of regret.

"Do we have any money to help them?" I asked him urgently.

He shook his head.

"No... It's not like that Pandu... You know how Aparna and Kishore are... They don't ask for anything... so I never thought about offering them money or something like that..." He answered while sighing, "I don't even know if they would accept our help anyway... I'm sure they wouldn't want to bother us... maybe we should just pray for them to somehow get through this hardship."

I stared at my husband and my heart broke into pieces.

Aparna was not only my husband's sister, but she was also my friend. I used to spend a lot of time with her when we were in college. From Aparna, I met her brother, Badri, whom I grew to love dearly.

I knew Aparna was a simple girl who always put God first. She loved her family the most and she devoted herself to doing good things in her community, no matter what.

But, just like Badri, she had this pride towards her family which prevented her from seeking help from anyone else when times were hard. Her pride made her confident that she could do lots of things, and solves everything. But it never occurred to me that one day she could actually be in need of help.

It seemed that she finally reached the bottom of her financial well and I felt so helpless because I couldn't do anything.

"How about if Kishore works with you at the petrol station?" I suggested, trying to think of a solution. "Nothing fancy... just part-time maybe... but at least he can support his family with that..."

Badri shook his head.

"No Pandu... I told Kishore that I would think about that possibility... but he refused to say that he needed to keep his dignity as an educated man."

I took a deep breath.

"So ask him that you need help in the petrol station?" I asked carefully. "Maybe he'd see things differently now."

Badri nodded reluctantly.

"But I can't pay him as much as he would get at the consultancy firm," he continued.

I groaned from the sofa.

"Badri!" I said with exasperation on my face.

"Don't worry about that... just pay him whatever you can afford!"

"But I can't pay him enough to even pay his mortgage...!" My husband argued back.

I sighed heavily and got up from my seat. I walked around the couch and stood next to my husband's chair. He looked at me with eyes full of tears. I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"How about if they stay here? For a few months maybe... until they get another job or find another source of income..." I whispered gently.

Badri stared at me with disbelief on his face.

"Preeti Pandu... Preeti!," He cried out in a desperate voice. "Where are they going to sleep?"

"Oh!," I replied surprised, "I was thinking that we could turn our storage room into a guestroom... There's no problem with that is there?"

He shook his head.

"That's great!" I said happily. "That way they can rent out their house for a little while... and they don't have to sell their beloved house in the first place!"

Badri chuckled and nodded with tears in his eyes.

"Yes, that's a brilliant idea!" he said with a happy voice. "Thank you so much, Preeti Pandu! I'm so happy you thought of it!"

I smiled broadly at my husband as he thanked me. I could tell he was just as relieved as I was to have come up with this solution. It was such a simple one too. It was just so obvious once it was presented to us. But we had never thought about it before.

I wanted to hug Badri right now. He looked so down and so stressed out because of her sister's financial situation. I wasn't sure if the help we gave them was enough, but we dealt with that later.

Right now, I just wanted to comfort him and make him feel better. I kissed him lovingly on his lips and he returned the kiss passionately. Then I took his hands and lead him to our bedroom.

As soon as the door was closed I pulled Badri's shirt over his head and he undressed as well. Then I pulled the bottoms of his pants down, revealing his big beautiful hard cock that I always adore.

I looked up at my husband with hungry eyes as I asked for his permission to suck his cock. He smiled nervously and nodded. I smiled back at him like an angel. I leaned forward and put my lips around his penis. I licked the tip of his cock slowly, making him shiver. Then I blew gently on his dick as I sucked on it and felt it grow harder in my mouth.

Badri groaned with pleasure and I knew that he loved how gentle I am with his cock. His thighs began to tremble as I teased his hard shaft with my tongue and lips. Then I stroke his dick until it was completely hard.

Then I stood up and began to walk towards the bed. I tried to walk as sexy as I could be. Badri followed me without saying anything. He stared at me lustfully as I slowly took off my clothes one by one and left them where they fell on the floor.

As soon as my top was removed, my big magnificent breasts sprang free from their bra and bounced up and down enticingly. I could see Badri swallow hard as he watched my gorgeous boobs bounce and jiggle seductively in front of him.

My nipples were already hard and erect. I was so turned on because of the anticipation of what was to come next. My pussy was soaking wet with need.

Then I dropped my panties and stood naked before my husband. He stared at my naked body as if he didn't want to look away. I crawled onto the bed and lay flat on my back. Then Badri put on the condom before climbing onto the bed and placing himself between my legs.

He looked so handsome as he admired my nakedness with his intense gaze. My heart was racing as I waited to feel his hot penis inside my dripping wet pussy.

I closed my eyes and tried to stay calm as I felt my husband's hand on my thighs, preparing to enter me. Then I felt my pussy being stretched open as he entered me. I gasped in delight as I felt his penis slowly begin to move.

My husband never hesitates to go deep. It made me feel really good to have him fill me up like that. His penis always seems to know what I want and need before I even do.

"I love how you feel inside me..." I moaned to him, "Feels so warm and tight!"

Badri smiled down at me lovingly.

"I love you, Preeti Pandu," He said gently as he continued moving inside me.

I wrapped my legs around my husband's waist, holding him closer as he continued thrusting deeper and deeper into me.

"Mmmm... Fuck me, Badri!" I groaned loudly.

He increased his pace, giving me what I needed. His penis began to throb inside my pussy as he fucked me harder and harder. I began to buck my hips in time with his strokes, wanting it more and more.

It was a familiar sensation for me. Something me and Badri shared since we were married. Our bodies seemed to just fit together perfectly. We make love like there's nothing else in this world. Nothing has ever mattered to us besides each other.

'Made love' is the right word to use when describing our sex life. In the last couple of months, we had not made love to each other properly like we use to. All we did was just 'fuck' each other. Fucking each other brains out.

But today, something different happened. We made love.

Badri reached down and rubbed my breast as he fucked me. He looked at me while doing it. Then his eyes wandered down to my pussy, where he could see my glistening juices all over his penis.

Then he bent down and put his lips on my nipple and sucked on it as his hard dick slid in and out of me harder and harder.

"I'm going to cum!" He told me urgently.

I closed my eyes as I felt him pull out and then slam it back inside me. I squealed loudly as I felt his cock throb inside me. I was filled with the pleasure of his warm semen shooting into the condom that rested inside my pussy.

When it was done, I opened my eyes and watched my husband staring at me lovingly. He kissed me softly and smiled.

"I love you so much, Preeti Pandu..." He whispered to me.

I returned his kiss passionately and held him close. I realized how lucky I was that I found Badri. He was the perfect man for me.

***

In a couple of days, Rishi and I once again went grocery shopping together.

Rishi was a tall and skinny boy, probably more than half-starved. But he was very good-looking. His hair was always impeccably combed, even though he never trimmed it himself. He usually wore a t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. His father's type of clothing.

He was in his final year of high school right now and would be going to uni next year. He didn't know what he wanted to major in and he had yet to decide. But that's not what matters right now.

Just like last time, Rishi was becoming a celebrity with some girls in the supermarket. As soon as they saw him, they began to gawk at him. Some were giggling, some were whispering something, but most of them just stared at him like he was some kind of celebrity.

I have to admit that I couldn't help but smile to myself as I watched them all ogling at my son Rishi. Poor thing. He seemed to get embarrassed by their attention.

This kind of situation reminds me of me when I first started going out with his father. The attention from so many young girls to him at that time was so flattering and exciting. I had to step up my game and gave Badri the best attention he couldn't get from any other girls. And now, It made me feel proud to know that Rishi was growing up into such a handsome man, just like his father.

As we walk back home, Rishi and I were both laughing and smiling because of how well everything turned out. I also teased him and asked him how did it feel to be the center of attention with all those girls. He looked bashful for a moment but then smiled back at me.

"I think I'll start a fan club for you," I told him, "the only people who can join the Rishi Fan Club will be the ones who are lucky enough to meet you."

He smiled wickedly.

"Amma!" he replied mischievously. "I don't really pay attention to things like that..."

I laughed aloud and said, "Well, it's obvious that you're taking after your father in some way."

We had fun walking back home and talking about what had happened today. Actually, I was the one who got the most enjoyment out of this. I liked teasing my son and making him blush sometimes. It was nice to see my little boy being brought back out of the shell that he was hiding behind.

When we were about a hundred meters away from my house, Rishi suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked my son.

"Nothing... Nothing..." He replied but his gaze was fixed on something behind me. I turned around and saw a middle age woman wearing a very tight and sexy summer dress. The skimpy summery dress showed a lot of cleavage area, thigh-high stockings, and a short mini-skirt that revealed a bit too much skin.

Her breasts jiggled with each step that she took forward toward our direction and my son started ogling at them openly.

I stopped myself from laughing because I realized that my young teenage son has never seen anything like this before.

"Hey... what are you looking at?!" I teased my son playfully as his face suddenly went red hot from embarrassment, "You're not supposed to stare at a lady like that."

Rishi was frantically trying to come up with an excuse but his voice failed him. But when he saw how his beautiful mommy was not angry, he mumbled something under his breath.

"Amma... Is that Arunima Aunty?.." He whispered in shock.

My heart skipped a beat hearing those words coming from my innocent teenage son! I looked at that middle age woman with renewed interest.

Her long dark hair flowed down in waves while Arunima usually braided hers up in ponytails behind her head. Her face was full of makeup including eyeliner and lipstick which gave her whole face a glamorous look while Arunima always kept her natural beauty with simple looks without makeup. The way she dressed today showed that she wanted to flaunt her figure to attract men by dressing in sexy clothing and exposing much more skin while Arunima always wore modest and conservative attire on purpose to show modesty to others.

Despite all these differences, I could still recognize that the middle age woman who dress sexy was our former maid, Arunima.

My eyes widened as I looked closer at where she was coming from. She was coming from Reddy Garu's house.

Millions of questions instantly rushed through my mind as my blood raced through my veins. Why was my former maid walking out of Reddy Garu's house alone? Why would she be wearing such revealing clothes? She should know that Reddy Garu is a perverted old man. What did she do there? Did she have sex with him?

I couldn't stand it anymore so I quickly approached her and spoke in an angry tone.

"Arunima?!" I said loudly enough for her to hear. "What are you doing here?"

Arunima froze for a moment, but then when she heard my voice, her face went white with shock. It seemed that Arunima was trying to avoid seeing us.

"Hello Memsaab..! I.... err... uhh.. hello.." she stuttered. Her hands were shaking uncontrollably while she stared in wide-eyed amazement at the two of us.

"What did you do at Reddy Garu's house wearing that skimpy outfit?!" I asked in an accusing manner while looking into her eyes with coldness.

She was so stunned with confused that she didn't say anything in return for a few seconds before she finally managed to speak.

"Uhhh... nothing Memsaab..." She answered weakly and fearfully.

"I thought you already working for someone else as a housekeeper..." I replied while raising my voice a little louder than usual because my anger got worse, "... but apparently you were working for Reddy Garu as a HOOKER?"

123456...8