Reddy Garu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw that my husband was still sleeping like a baby in bed. He was so sweet and handsome, just like a child in the middle of a deep sleep. I laid down next to him without waking him up. I wrapped my arms around his chest to snuggle up close against him, feeling very satisfied now.

I closed my eyes and let out a slow and relaxed breath as I slept peacefully next to my husband.

***

After that night, I've been masturbating regularly. I do it almost every single day! I know it's wrong but I can't help it. I love the feeling to finger my pussy or beat my clit with my fingers to the point it makes me lose control over my own body and spasm in ecstasy again and again until I lose my breath completely to an amazing wave of orgasmic bliss.

I feel bad about cheating on my husband with my hand but he didn't know and what he didn't know doesn't hurt him. I couldn't get enough of this sensation and needed this kind of excitement every single day.

So this morning, I was naked and laid down alone on my bed. My legs spread wide open and my fingers dug into my wet snatch. I started to grind my hips up and down rapidly while stroking my clit fast and hard.

I was alone at home so I could moan loudly as a big ball of pleasure expanded inside my pussy and tingled through my whole body like a live wire. My breathing became heavy and my heart was pounding at a rapid pace. It was so hot and sexy. I couldn't believe how good this felt. I kept pumping my fingers hard into my dripping hole as I pressed them on my clit at the same time. I began to grunt with effort as I drove my fingers deep into my cunt over and over again. I could feel my entire body shaking uncontrollably and I knew I would soon cum again!

But then a loud ringing noise suddenly shattered my thoughts. It almost made me fall off the bed from the intensity of the unexpected sound. But the phone ring continued, even louder than the first. I looked around the room trying to find the source of the ringing. I knew it was from my cell phone but it wasn't anywhere nearby.

I tried to ignore the annoying noise for a few more seconds but it was not working anymore. I couldn't enjoy my own sexual exploration anymore. The ringing phone was too loud, too annoying, and just too distracting.

So I stood up and looked for my phone in all possible places in our room. I finally found it on the floor right next to the nightstand.

"Oh, it's her..." I sighed softly and quickly answered the phone.

I heard a voice on the other side of the line speak.

"Hello... Hey Preeti? This is Aparna!"

It was my best friend and also my sister-in-law.

"Oh, hey, Aparna! What's up?" I replied back to her.

"I'm sorry to call you during your time like this but..." Aparna said quietly on the phone before pausing.

"But what's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked her to be sure. I was very concerned about her tone of voice since I have never heard her this quiet before.

"Um, yeah, I'm okay, you're not busy, are you? You can talk now?" Aparna said in a hushed voice.

"Uh... No, I'm free now." I lied to her as I just couldn't afford to tell her that I was naked and in the middle of masturbating on my bed when she called. "What's going on?"

"Oh... Oh... Okay... Uh, well... I had discussions with my husband about what you and my brother proposed to me the other day," Aparna explained carefully.

"Okay..." I nodded with a small hopeful smile on my face that she would approve of the idea after all.

"And uh... with this shitty economy, we've been struggling out here... And things are not good with us at home lately..." Aparna went on.

"That's very understandable..." I told her reassuringly. "So... uh... How did he respond?"

"Well, he agreed to the idea but..." she paused again.

"Well, that's great!" I quickly interrupted her in excitement. "I can't wait for you guys to come and live with us already!"

"Oh, no, it's not that simple actually... He agreed but there's another problem..." Aparna said more carefully this time.

"What is it?" I asked her softly. I was so excited by the progress of my plan right now.

"But please keep this just between us... I don't want you to tell my brother about this," Aparna continued.

"Okay..." I quickly agreed but didn't really know why she wouldn't want her brother to hear about this.

"Well... Do you remember the day my husband met you for the first time?" Aparna asked.

"Yes, I do. It was at my wedding reception," I replied remembering my meeting with him in the hotel lobby.

"Well... My husband told me that he thinks you're very hot, sexy, and beautiful and he likes that you're also a very modest and confident woman."

"Oh..." I replied still unsure what that meant. "So... um... what's the problem?"

"That's just it! That's the problem!" Aparna snapped back angrily on the phone. "He reckoned that he makes a better husband than my brother ever does!"

"What?!?" I exclaimed loudly in surprise, my heart pounding rapidly from the unexpected statement. I suddenly felt like I just took a hit in the chest. I always knew that Kishore, Aparna's husband was a bit of a prick and corky ass guy but to say that he is even better than my own husband... It kind of hurt me more than it should.

"What are you saying, Aparna?" I asked her bluntly after taking a deep breath.

"Well... Do you know how my husband was always so nice to you when you came over to our house?" Aparna replied.

"Yeah..." I nodded as I remembered those evenings. Now it made sense why a very arrogant and cocky guy like Kishore would be so friendly and flirty with me.

"That's because he's always attracted by your beauty and sensuality. He finds you very desirable and has always wanted to fuck you since the first moment he saw you!" Aparna explained further.

"Oh..." I mumbled in a shocked tone. This whole conversation was getting embarrassing already.

"That's why I was really skeptical about the idea of us moving in together but my husband assured me that he'll stay faithful to me. But what do you think about the fact that he wants you instead of me?!" Aparna demanded to know.

"I... I... I..." I stammered quietly before I finally could spit out my thoughts. "I don't know. I just... I guess I don't know what to say."

"Do you still want us to come and live with you and Badry?" Aparna asked carefully again.

DING DONG!! DING DONG!

Before I could answer that question, my doorbell rang at that exact moment! My heart skipped a beat, but I found it a good enough reason to stop my phone conversation with my friend for a while.

"Aparna! I gotta go!" I quickly apologized over the phone as I got up from the bed and promptly walked out of the bedroom towards the front door.

DING DONG!! DING DONG!

"I got someone at the front door!" I announced to Aparna as I went down the stairs to answer the door. Only to realize, I was in a state of complete nakedness right now. I ran back upstairs and dressed quickly to avoid being completely exposed in front of our potential guests.

"Okay! I will call you later," Aparna said as I put the phone down.

"Oh, yeah!" I replied to her before hanging up the phone. "Just a second!" I called in a panic as I rushed to pick up my panties off the floor. "I need to clean up my mess."

After I dressed properly, I walked out of our bedroom door towards the front door.

"Hi, there!" I said cheerily as I opened the door.

But my cheery attitude disappeared completely when I saw that it was my perverted neighbor, Reddy Garu standing at our door with his wide smirk.

"Well, hello, Preeti!" He greeted me with a huge smile on his face.

I would have slammed the door in his face if I didn't see there were another man and a woman with him this time. The man was in a doctor's suit with a stethoscope around his neck. While the woman was dressed as a nurse. There was an ambulance parked right in front of Reddy Garu's house too.

The nurse was pushing Mynah on a stretcher with a medical tag tied to her arm. Mynah appeared groggy and pale white but alive and okay.

I realized this time Reddy Garu needed help with his wife after all! As a 'good neighbor' of course I immediately help them bring her into their house without asking for any details.

We lay her on the king-size bed inside their bedroom on the second floor. The medical team then treated her according to their treatment procedures. She was barely conscious as I stood by the bedroom door. The nurse checked her vital signs before she fell asleep for some rest. I asked the doctor about her condition afterward and he said that she is definitely very weak due to her illness but they should be able to save her from the critical situation.

Reddy Garu walked up to us after the nurse took away the stretcher. He was still smiling creepily.

"Thank you very much... My family owes you and your family for helping my wife.," Reddy Garu told me kindly while rubbing his hands together in excitement.

"It's nothing," I mumbled shyly in response as I gave him a small smile in return.

He then talked to the doctor for a bit as they both walked toward the front door. I followed them and when I turned to look back, I saw Mynah was already sleeping peacefully on the bed. She seemed okay now.

"Before an aaya is found, can you help a bit to wash and move the patient to avoid bed sores!" The doctor announced to me as he talked to Reddy Garu at the front door.

I was about to mention Arunima, an aaya who used to work for me, but resigned due to having an affair with Reddy Garu himself. However, I quickly changed my mind as I felt it wasn't important at all compared to what they were facing now.

"Sure!" I replied to the doctor as I reluctantly accept his proposal.

Then the doctor gave me some brochures to read if I needed more information about what I should do next. A few numbers were also given on the brochure to call for a reference if I wanted to speak to someone.

I had a quick look at the brochures while the doctor and the nurse left. I was so focused on the brochures that I didn't pay attention to Reddy Garu who was standing right next to me until he suddenly and roughly grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside his house, and shut the door behind us.

"What are you doing?" I shrieked in shock as I was so surprised by his sudden action. I shockingly looked straight into his eyes and remembered how he sexually harassed me at the hospital just over a week ago!

"I know you want me," he said quietly as he narrowed his gaze at me.

I didn't have time to react as he quickly kissed me forcefully on the lips and I could feel his big fat tongue pressing against my mouth. It quickly conquered all of the sensitive spots in there and I moaned from his assault.

I couldn't believe this! This was all happening again! He took away my willpower as well as my ability to resist him when he kisses me like this.

What made it worse was that my body still felt hot and horny from the interrupted masturbation earlier this morning. His rough kissing was stimulating my pussy and clit intensely! My legs quiver in response to his kiss and the feeling of his tongue massaging my mouth.

"Ahhh... noooooo... please stop...," I moaned in between kisses as he continued to aggressively kiss me. "I don't want this! Please let go of me..." I pleaded to him as I tried to push him away from me.

He ignored everything I said and carried on kissing me hard with his tongue still invading even deeper inside my mouth.

After a while, I exhausted myself of my strength trying to break his kiss and ended up surrendering to his aggressive kissing. My resistance was finally beaten down. And just like before, I was unable to resist him.

This time he pinned my arms above my head while he kept on forcing his tongue down my throat! It wasn't long before he easily took off my kurta and revealed my big breasts completely bare!

I cursed myself silently for not wearing a bra this morning and now I could feel his lecherous gaze staring at my nipples which were already erect and hard.

Then without wasting another moment, his big fat hand groped one of my big tits. He was roughly fondling it and kneading my tit flesh. Never before had anyone ever treated my boobs with such sexual aggression as he did. Not even my husband did anything like that!

Now I just found out how sensitive my breasts could be to his touch. I groaned deeply from the feeling of his fingers squeezing and caressing my breast. His rough and greedy fingers were forcefully turning me on more and more as I squirmed and tried to push his hand away.

"Please... Please stop," I immediately begged him when he finally broke his kiss with me.

But he ignored what I said. I could see he was drooling in anticipation of tasting my luscious and full breasts. And it wasn't long before he started licking and sucking them passionately as if he was starving for food.

His rough tongue attacked my soft skin by repeatedly licking and sucking my already erect nipple. I gasped loudly from the sudden sensation of his hot wet tongue devouring my tender flesh. My heart was beating wildly and I had to steady myself in order to prevent my mind from going blank.

My experience of breastfeeding my son Rishi many years ago was nothing compared to this.

Reddy Garu kept on assaulting my other nipple in the same way and my eyes rolled back into my head while I panted in pleasure.

I moaned loudly from his relentless tongue and suckling. I had never realized just how sensitive my nipples were until now! They were so sensitive that even his rough tongue was causing me extreme pleasure.

"Nnnnnnngggggh... Ohhhhh, god!!!" I grunted as Reddy Garu continued to suckle and lick my breasts.

It wasn't long before he dragged me and bend over on this loveseat right in the middle of his living room. Then he pushed my face down into his cushiony lap with my ass sticking up in the air.

"Nooooo... please stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!" I pleaded to him as I struggled with all my might I felt his hand quickly untie the waistband of my salwar pants and pull them down to my ankle together with my panties!

"Nooooo!!" I screamed at him desperately and continue to struggle.

But he did something to assert his dominance over me by slapping my bare ass so hard it echoed around the living room!

"Ahhh..." I gasped at his slap as I closed my eyes and moaned quietly. "Aaaahhh... ohhhhhh..."

But I kept on struggling and squirming against his dominance when his fat hand slap my naked ass again and again.

"Nooooooo! Stop!... You're hurting me! Please stop!" I screamed for mercy as his hand slapped my bottom hard and mercilessly.

"I'm not going to let you run away from me ever again," Reddy Garu growled as he slapped my ass firmly and repeatedly. It hurts a lot but at the same time makes me shiver with sexual pleasure too!

My screams turned to moans as I could feel my pussy growing wetter and wetter by the second. I couldn't believe how much it was turning me on by his hand continuously smacking my hot ass!

"Heh... heh... heh... you're dripping wet now." Reddy Garu was laughing wickedly as he spanked my ass like a little girl. "You really like getting hit! Hahaha..."

I closed my eyes as another wave of sexual excitement hit my body. I never knew how sensitive my ass was until now!

I opened my eyes as I heard the sound of him unzipping his pants. I couldn't believe this! He was getting ready to fuck me!

My heart was beating wildly as I knew this was the moment of truth for me! My life would never be the same after this moment.

The pictures of my beloved husband Badri and our son Rishi flashed in front of my eyes as I thought about their faces and what they will think if they found out about what was going to happen to me right now.

I shuddered at the thought that my entire happy family life will be completely destroyed by this perverted neighbor. And I wouldn't blame them for being angry at me for bringing shame to them.

I was still moaning slightly from the slaps I received on my ass when I felt Reddy Garu slam his manhood into my already wet cunt.

"AAAAACCCCCHHHHH!!" I cried in despair as I felt my love hole stretched wide to a new limit by the entry of his thick hard cock!

"Fuck!! you're so fucking tight!!" He groaned out loud as he couldn't put his whole thing inside me with just one thrust.

"Ahhhhh... ohhhhhh..." I cried out in pain as I continued to squirm around to the throbbing sensation he was inflicting inside me.

Reddy Garu then pulled back and slammed his cock back into my cunt again with even greater force!

"Aghhhhh!!!" I grunted loudly from the intense impact between my pussy lips and his swollen cock head. I felt like he was tearing my pussy apart from the inside!

"God! What's wrong with your pussy? It feels so fucking tight like it hasn't been used before," he groaned while he thrust his cock inside me again.

"Your husband must have a very small penis to fit inside this tight pussy of yours." Reddy Garu laughed wickedly as he pulled his cock out from my ravished hole and shoved it back inside me again the third time with even more force than earlier.

Each time, he'd be rewarded with another painful moan coming out of my mouth from the violent invasion of his thick hard cock in my poor wet cunt. The pain was unbearable but the pleasure was unbelievable!

He pulled back his cock again and slammed it again the fourth time. I had no choice but to bear this terrible pain but I can't help myself by screaming every single time he entered me deeper and harder than the last one.

My entire body was trembling from the intensity of his violent thrusts as well as the intense pain he caused inside my pussy!

After more than five rough and hard thrusts, Reddy Garu grunted deeply as he successfully pushed his entire shaft deep into my pussy until he reached his balls! Far deeper than my own beloved husband, Badri ever managed to get inside me! It also touched all those sensitive spots inside me that my husband was never able to explore in the past!

"Aaaahhh!!!" I moaned painfully as I felt the tip of his cock bump against my cervix and I felt an intense rush of hot pleasure immediately spread throughout my body! I could tell that my body was at its limits but Reddy Garu was just starting.

"Ohhhhhh FUCK!!!" I screamed so loud when he pulled back and I felt like all of my insides were being sucked out of my body! My eyes rolled back into my head as intense waves of pleasurable sensation were about to rush through my body!

Reddy Garu then slammed his cock back into my pussy again so hard and so deep that it made my body surrender and explode with unbearable pleasure!

"GAAAAHHHH!!!" I screamed as I felt my orgasm so powerful rushing to the surface! More powerful than the orgasms from masturbation!

It was the first time I experienced this incredible feeling of not being able to control myself from another's touch. It was like my entire body was possessed by a demonic entity that was making me climax nonstop from the rough thrusting of Reddy Garu's giant cock!

My mind was completely blank from the wild orgasm rocking my whole body!

My toes curled and my body moved wildly from the overwhelming sensation of the multiple orgasms flooding through me one after another!

I knew I couldn't take much more of his brutal fucking before I gave up. My entire body was still throbbing from the intensity of his earlier thrusts as well as the uncontrollable orgasms that made my poor cunt leak like a river!

"You just cum so hard, you must be hungry for some dicking," Reddy Garu laughed wickedly as he panted heavily when he saw how violent and wild my body was having an orgasm.

"Please... Please stop!" I begged him desperately. "I'm... I'm so sensitive down there... Please..."

1...345678