Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers

They were famished after their long stroll in the aquarium and shared a dinner of stuffed lobsters and clams at one of the local restaurants which lined the pier. Michelle loved the experience and begged Mark to take her back the following weekend.

He happily agreed and promised to take her anywhere she wanted to go. He had looked upon her with lust when he first saw her, but now just being in her company was enough for him. It was the happiest he had ever been and he didn't want their date to end.

It was a most beautiful night. The full moon lit up the night sky and a lovely salty breeze cooled the humid summer air. Soon he would have to go back to his empty home, with an empty bed and he dreaded the approaching hours. He didn't want to go without her for even a second.

As they took a walk on the sparkling, white beach sand, he fantasized about picking her up and carrying her off to a secluded spot where he could worship her beautiful body. He knew that he couldn't just act upon his impulses but she had become the woman of all his desires. His thoughts were lost in fantasies of making love to her and he grew very quiet.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked nudging his arm.

"Oh... uh you." he said a little startled.

"What about me?" she frowned suspiciously.

"Uhh... it's noth..."

"Still thinking of ways to seduce me, huh?" she teased.

"What are you talking about?" he asked sarcastically.

"Mmm-hmm, I know what you're thinking about. Remember, I've got my eye on you!" she giggled.

"Sorry warden!" he chuckled and led her to a wooden bench surrounded by a few tall ferns and trees.

It was a hidden area on the already vacant beach and exactly what he had been hoping to find. He sat down first and looked up at her as she stood a few feet away from him. Courage took hold of him and he reached for her hand.

"Come here beautiful." he said and pulled her on top of him.

Michelle didn't back away or fight him off. Instead, she put her arms around his neck as he held onto her soft waist. She had a low cut tank top on and he was now eye level with her cleavage.

He kissed the curve of her breasts softly as he gripped the soft flesh of her back. She gasped softly as his kisses turned into long slow licks across her chest and collar bone. She was leaning on him now and he pulled her leg over his and had her sit on top of him.

Mark's tongue slowly made its way up to her neck till it tasted her chin and then her bottom lip. Their lips met for the first time and he eagerly crushed his mouth to hers. He wanted to be gentle but the mingling of her scent and the sweet taste of her full lips aroused his senses to the highest level. He wanted to devour her. As their tongues met, his hands reached under her tank and stroked her soft belly.

She was what most people would call "obese" and he had spent his young adult life ignoring and rejecting girls like her. He immediately regretted it as he touched her bare skin. The softness of her body comforted him and turned him on even more. It was an indescribable feeling and he smiled to himself as he thought of using her soft belly as a pillow.

"What's so funny?" she asked as she noticed his smile.

"You're so soft that's all...you feel really good!"

She smiled at his reply and stroked his head gently.

"You've never been with a big girl?"

"No never... all my ex-girlfriends were white and skinny."

"Well I hope this won't be a bad experience."

"You like me... don't you Michelle?"

"Of course I do... did I ever make you feel like I didn't?" she said, with a slight frown

"No... I just have hard time trusting people, that's all."

"I understand Mark. Usually that's my line but I don't mean you any harm. I know you've been through so much. I'm not here to judge you, I just want to get to know you." she said still holding on to him.

Their faces were only a few inches apart and this was the most intimate he had ever been with a woman. Almost every girl he had sex with before had never given him a reason to think that there was more to women, other than just a way to alleviate a sexual urge. He felt embarrassed by his inexperience. He was an alien in her world and he didn't know how else to express his appreciation by other than kissing her once more.

A tiny moan escaped from her lips as his large fingers caressed her smooth neck. His hand gingerly moved up to her ribcage and the underside of her breasts.

The feel of his hands on her skin stiffened her nipples and gave her goose-bumps. He slowly ran his index finger over her nipple, making it rise against the silk bra. Their mouths were still locked in a kiss, but she quickly pulled away.

"Mark, you're getting me really wet... I've wanted this for a long time but..."

"I won't go too far, I just wanted to give you a tiny birthday present. I'll stop whenever you tell me to." and as he spoke he slipped the straps off her right shoulder and peeled the fabric off her breast.

He lifted it to his mouth and flicked his tongue gently against her nipple. She moaned and shut her eyes as he twirled his tongue around the dark areola; only slowing down every few seconds to suckle her. Her skin was tingling all over as his large rough hands ran along the sway of her back. She was arching her back now and pressing her breast against his mouth, hoping he wouldn't stop.

Michelle found her voice through the moaning and whispered "Bite it Mark...please?"

He obeyed and grazed his teeth along the edges first, then pulled at it gently. She was grinding on top of him now and he was rock hard from her motion. He had promised that he wouldn't go too far but it was taking everything he had to not rip her clothes off.

Suddenly, she pulled his free hand from her waist and guided it into her pants, under the fabric of her panties. He reached in slowly and felt a thick and curly patch of hair that was already damp with her wetness.

He stroked the hairs tenderly as he continued to tease her hardened nipple. Mark was fascinated by the texture and wished he could take her pants down, just to see what her pussy looked like. This was all new territory and he wanted to discover every inch of her body. For now he felt lucky enough to feel her most private area and would wait for her command.

She was shivering from the pleasure and her fingers dug into his hairy forearms as his hands parted her lower lips. He had never felt anything so soft and wet, and he slid his fingers in slowly, exploring her silky insides. His search led him to her clit which was already swollen and tender. He rubbed it gently with his forefinger and she jerked on top of him as if a shock went through her body.

"Do you want me to stop?" he whispered.

"I...I don't know... I want to say yes... but I wouldn't mean that."

"Then I won't stop." and he began to rub her clit vigorously as she squirmed on top of him.

"Hold on to me tighter baby." he whispered in her ear.

Michelle did as he said and put her arms around his neck, only tightly this time.

His free hand continued to stroke her back gently. The roughness of his hand on her back and the stimulation from the other; both sent continuous waves of hot pleasure throughout her abdomen and feet.

"Mark I'm going to come!" she cried softly.

"That's all I want baby, this is your night." and that was really what he wanted.

Giving her an orgasm on the beach would have completed his present to her and she would surely remember this night for a long time. He could have taken control and ravaged her, knowing she probably wouldn't stop him, but he didn't want to take advantage of her. She didn't deserve that kind of treatment and he wanted her to be a permanent part of his life.

For the first time he was discovering that it made him feel good to give someone else such slow received pleasure. His sexual escapades in the past had always been quick, especially since he never felt any connection with the women he bedded.

Michelle had dropped her slippers on the sand and she was on top of Mark with bare feet. He could feel her toes curling and digging into the sides of his legs as her orgasm drew closer.

"You're going to come for me right baby?" he whispered in her ear. "Come on babe, come all over my finger so I can taste it."

His mouth closed over her bare nipple again and suddenly his fingers were awash with her warm and silky wetness. She still held on to him and he gave her time to catch her breath. He slowly lifted his hand out of her and tasted the sticky sweet finger.

"You're so sweet Michelle, I can't wait to do this again."

"You're so bad!" she giggled. "But I can't wait either."

There was a sudden thunderous crack in a distance and it startled the couple. Tiny cold raindrops began to splatter all over their bodies as they still embraced on the hard wooden bench. He got up and lifted her with ease, as if she was a weightless child. Michelle was impressed by his strength and squealed with glee as he carried her out of the rain. The drops began to fall harder and he found shelter under a tiny empty shack a few yards away from the boardwalk.

He put her down gently and held her close as they listened to the ambience of the raindrops crashing against the ocean waves. Michelle was shivering against his body now. She was dressed for the humid weather but the unexpected rainfall had caused the misty air to cool down drastically. Mark also felt the chill but he unbuttoned his over-shirt and placed it over her shoulders. He wanted to be her protector and he would shield her from anything.

The torrents stopped for a few seconds and they ran to his car which was parked not too far away. He felt like a teenager again and wished he had known her before everything went to hell. Maybe she could have been the one to save him from all the misery. As he drove her home, she lay back on the seat and closed her eyes. She seemed tired, yet very content as he glanced at her.

The light rain had turned into a full blown thunderstorm when they arrived at her apartment and she sighed sadly as she looked out of the car window.

"You can use my shirt to cover yourself if you want."

"No that's okay... listen can you wait here for a little while? I have something for you."

"You have something for me? What is it?" he asked looking confused.

"It's a surprise!" she smiled sweetly.

"You didn't have to get me anything Michelle. It's your birthday."

"Just relax Mark..." and she leaned in to kiss his lips. "I think you'll really like it!"

She didn't wait for him to reply and ran out of the car into the rain. She emerged from her door, a few minutes later with a large bag hunched over her shoulder. She quickly opened the car door and sat down.

"Thanks for not driving away." she smiled.

"I wouldn't do that! I didn't even say a proper goodbye to you."

"I appreciate it sweetheart. Alright, let's go!"

Mark looked confused once again and slightly frowned.

"Go? Go where?"

"Home. I want to come with you... if that's alright." she said timidly.

"So, this is my present huh?" he laughed as his hand caressed her thigh.

"I know I should've asked first but... I guess I wanted to be playful. Bad idea?"

"No, no. I'd love to have you."

"In what way?" she joked and winked at him.

All he could do was laugh as he drove off

Chapter Four

Michelle watched as Mark entered the room with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Tiny shimmering droplets of water still ran down his muscular arms and broad chest as he came forward. She was lying back on his pillows and reached out for him as he planted his lips on hers.

"I missed you, beautiful." he said as their lips met and parted. She stroked the left side of his stubbly face and as her fingers trailed down his neck she discovered the scar. They broke off from the kiss and she took a closer look.

"How did you get this?" she asked, still stroking his neck.

"I had a really bad fight."

"When you were locked up?"

"Yea... the guy almost took me down, but he couldn't get rid of me that easily." he smiled.

"Well, I'm glad those days are over... I wouldn't want anything happening to you."

"I'm not going anywhere babe... I like being with you and I wouldn't do anything to ruin that."

"I hope so. I like being with you too... Hey ...uh before this goes any further... I wanted to ask you... it's a little awkward I guess but really important. You're clean right? Any STDs or anything else I should know about? Crazy exes? Stalkers?"

"I took my last physical as soon as I got out. I'm clean and in perfect health. I wouldn't put you in any danger babe. And as for the exes, they all ditched me when I got locked up. Everyone forgot about me." he said lowering his eyes.

"I'm sorry Mark... I'd never abandon you like that." she said placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry about it babe. I don't need any of them ... I'm right where I need to be." he said cheerfully.

"You're such a charmer!"

"Sooo... you never told me how you liked my gift." he smirked, as he moved closer to her.

"Which one?" she giggled. "I got so many from you. Are you talking about the flowers? The aquarium...or..."

"Yup, that's the one!" he said as his head dipped to kiss her naked thigh. "It's only a few minutes till midnight. That means I can still sneak in another present."

She laughed as his stubbly face tickled her, but suddenly there was an abrupt silence. Mark looked up to see Margaret's serious expression on her face. That was definitely not someone he wanted to think about right now.

"What's wrong? Did I do something...?"

"No... no, it's just that uh... I'm...uhm..."

"You're... married aren't you?" he said with a hurt look in his eyes.

He knew it; she was too good to be true. How could he have been so dumb? Of course she was taken. Someone as beautiful as her could never be single.

"You idiot!" he thought to himself.

"No I'm not married. I'm..."

"What pregnant?" he harshly interrupted as confusion set in.

He could feel the quick anger and frustration of his younger days coming back. His face felt like it was on fire and he was ready to ask her to leave. What was he thinking? He had been a fool to even think that things would get better for him.

"After this I'm fucking done with women... I'm done! She's been playing with me..." he thought angrily.

"...a virgin."

He furrowed his golden eyebrows and remained silent for a few seconds. Did he just hear right?

"What?"

"I'm a virgin." she said in a tiny, shaken voice.

She looked terrified and he realized why. His steely grey eyes still held that searing anger in them. They told the story of a man who had been through many betrayals. He no longer looked like the man she was familiar with. His face slowly softened as feelings of embarrassment and dread crept over him.

"Michelle I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I was upset because I thought you were leading me on this whole time... making me think that you wanted to be with me."

"I do... want to be with you. I'm just scared... I should have said something at the beach... but I didn't know how to tell you. I didn't want you running for the hills... I wanted you to keep kissing me and touching me." she said as she lifted his hand to her cheek.

He still felt embarrassed for scaring her and couldn't look into her eyes.

"Michelle I don't know if I deserve you... I'm all fucked up and you're so beautiful and kind... and you're a virgin! God! You deserve someone else who can..." and she sprang up and kissed his lips as she hugged his damp neck tightly.

He wanted to escape from her grasp but he couldn't reject her sweet embrace. He wasn't the one who needed comforting or a hug. She should be giving herself to someone better.

"Mark I wanted it to be you. I wanted to talk to you months ago but I saw all the girls in the office going after you and I didn't think I had a chance. They're all so skinny and pretty. I'm nothing like them."

"And that's why I liked you so much. You never had to worry about any of that babe. I wanted to say something but if I scared you, I would probably lose my job. And Mr. Benson would be pissed... I didn't have anyone coming out of prison." he sighed, finally looking up at her.

"You have me Mark... you always did. You just didn't know it."

"We don't have to do anything tonight... I thought you weren't ... I mean I know I went too fast at the beach. I shouldn't have done any of that."

"So are you saying that you don't want me anymore?" she teased with a tiny smile.

"You know I do, I just don't deserve to be your first."

"Mark just shut up and come here!" she laughed as she lay back on the pillows.

He hesitated for a few seconds, only staring at the dainty hand that reached out for him. He couldn't believe that any of this was real. Here was the woman he longed for, finally in his bed. She hadn't been touched by anyone, yet she wanted him; a flawed ex-con. Why? He knew she would say that he was a good man underneath it all, but was he really? Michelle still wanted him despite everything and he wanted her just as much, maybe even more. She was still waiting on him, arm outstretched and smiling. He couldn't deny her. If she really wanted him, he would strive to be the lover and man that she deserved.

He crawled on top of her and kissed her neck gently as she stroked his forearms.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked, looking into her brown eyes.

"I am... it was my choice to make and like I said before, I wanted it to be you."

At that very moment he wished he could go back in time to find her, wherever she was. She should have been his first. His very first time had been quick and passionless. Nothing was savored or had been sacred to him and his partner was already experienced.

His heart galloped in his chest now and his body was tense as he looked into her dark eyes. What was happening to him? He quickly searched his mind for an answer as he hovered over her silently. He was feeling a sharp stabbing pain in his chest and he knew it would kill him if the woman under him was ever hurt in any way. He wanted to protect her. Even from himself.

"What's going on? What's wrong with me?" he thought.

Droplets of water rained down his body and splattered onto her t-shirt as the moments passed by. He didn't know what he was feeling but he did know that he couldn't go through with it. Not tonight. Not yet.

"Michelle, I think we should wait. D-don't get me wrong. I want you... so bad babe... you have no idea. But... I feel a little off...uhm... I don't want to hurt you, and I don't want to move too fast either. I know what I did at the beach was way out of line and I'm sorry. I just need a little time to get used to what you just told me...ok?"

He felt horrible for rejecting her but something told him that it had to be done. The time wasn't right. Her face was blank as she looked up at him and scanned his face. A tiny smile crept into the corners of her mouth and she sat up and kissed his pursed lips softly.

"You just proved me right... you see? You are a good man Mark."

"I can take you home if you want." he said, ignoring her last remark.

"No, I want to stay... unless if you don't feel comfortable being next to me."

"I want you to stay babe. I want to sleep next to you tonight" he smiled, slowly withdrawing from his crouched position.

He walked over to his dresser and turned his back to her as he put on a pair of boxers. He had nothing else on his mind, other than the honor of the woman a few feet away from. He wiped off the remaining moisture from his body and turned off the lights.

Michelle lay still and she watched his every move as he climbed into bed with her. The street lights shone through his windowpanes and still gave her a clear view of his chiseled body in the darkness. He was gorgeous and could have been a model if he wanted to. She could make out a huge bulge under his boxers and it was clear that he was doing his best to fight his urges. She reached out for him again, as she had done so many times before and propped up her pillow next to his.

Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers
123456...8