Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers

"Mark...it's okay. You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. I just felt really uncomfortable the way she was staring at me. I know I'm not your type and ..."

"Babe... you're perfect for me. I was an idiot back then. I didn't know who I was or what the hell I was doing. My mom had to suffer for everything I did and I wish I could go back and slap some sense into myself. Only one good thing came out of all of this and that's you. You'll never have to worry about Mandy, I promise."

"I just hate seeing you upset... I want you to be happy."

"I am happy...how do you feel?" he smiled.

"A-a little better... but umm we didn't use any protection. W-what if..." she stammered.

"It's alright babe... don't worry about any of that now. Just try to take it easy okay?"

She looked into his eyes. He was being very sincere and she didn't know why.

"Why are you so... nice? Aren't you worried that I might get pregnant?"

"We can get you a test. I'll take care of it. Just don't keep me out of the loop."

"A-alright." she replied, seeming a little confused.

"How about that breakfast I was making? Ready to taste the best French toast you ever had?" he smiled confidently.

"Sure sweetie." she replied cheerfully.

The two sat down and enjoyed their late breakfast. Mark found out that like him, Michelle was all alone. She didn't have a great relationship with her mother and they had drifted apart for the last few years.

Michelle had also been through many bad relationships and was very unsure of herself. She felt that she was doomed to be single forever and had given up on finding love.

Mark never thought that anyone was capable of remaining a virgin, even past the age of 18 but she gave him a new insight on what life was like for her. Her struggles proved her to be resilient and empathetic. He felt that luck had shined down on him to receive such a treasure.

After breakfast he drove her home. She had some errands to run before they had to return to work. Mark didn't want her to leave but he knew that he would eventually see her at work. He just had to be patient. He tried calling her a few times before he went to sleep but she never answered. He was a little worried but thought that she had probably gone to bed early.

Mark got to work the next morning expecting to see Michelle sitting at her desk and waiting for him. She was nowhere in sight. Still he was hopeful that she would pop up with that pretty smile on her face. She never came in to work. He tried calling her on his lunch break but there was no answer.

It was then that he began to grow anxious. He didn't know what to think. He thought about approaching Margaret and asking her where Michelle was but caution held him back. Although it was killing him, he made his mind up to be patient. As soon as his shift was over he called her again number and she answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby, are you ok?"

"Yea... I'm fine. I just wasn't feeling so good today and I called out."

"Do you need anything? I can bring you..."

"No I'm fine. I just need to rest up."

"Are you sure? I missed you a lot today. I was really worried."

"Oh... you did? I ... I missed you too."

There was a long pause and Mark could tell that something was bothering her. She sounded like she was drained of energy and her words were delayed.

"Are you sure everything's ok? If something's wrong tell me."

"I'm fine. Really!"

"Can I come see you tonight?"

"Umm no...I don't think that's a good idea. I'm still not feeling good. I'll see you tomorrow ok?

"Sure...alright. I'll call you when I get home." he replied sadly.

"Ok, bye."

Mark hung up and he drove home, wondering all the while what had gone wrong. Michelle didn't seem unhappy when he last saw her. He didn't know what was going on but he would get to the bottom of it sooner or later. She never picked up the phone for the rest of the night and he had trouble falling asleep. He wanted to be with her.

He grew angry at himself when he remembered how Mandy had forcibly kissed him. That was probably what was bothering her. He did all he could to get rid of her quickly but he hadn't worked fast enough. He hoped that he would be able to convince her that he didn't want Mandy anymore.

The next day came and she was still missing. Another day passed and he was at his limit. She still wasn't picking up his calls. Mark didn't care anymore and found his courage. He asked Margaret how she was doing.

"Oh, she called out again this morning and said she had a fever... poor thing. To get so sick like that, right after her birthday."

"Yeah I know. It sucks."

"Well I'll give her a call after work to check up on her. She never calls out so I know it must be serious." Margaret said sounding very concerned.

A cold chill ran down his spine as he heard those words.

"It's going to be all over for me! They're going to blame me for Michelle being upset." he thought.

He was silently panicking and couldn't shake the foreboding feeling. Michelle was still avoiding him and he didn't know what to do. After work he went over to her apartment and rang the doorbell. No one answered or even peeked through the window. He was growing impatient and couldn't calm down. He missed her terribly but also didn't want her to go through whatever she was feeling alone.

At that point he prepared himself for trouble at work, either by the hand of Steve or Margaret. He never gave Steve any details of their night together but Mark knew that it was possible that others might find out about his interest in Michelle.

He didn't care anymore because he told himself that he could always move on and find work elsewhere... but he couldn't move on without Michelle. He didn't want to let her go.

That night he lay in bed, still dialing her number, hoping that she would pick up. All of a sudden the doorbell rang and he rushed to answer it. His heart was pounding in his chest as he ran through the hallway. He knew it. She had come back.

His heart sank as he opened the door and saw Mandy standing there with a skimpy red dress on and red stiletto heels to match. That sight would have brought him pleasure a few years ago but all he felt now was anger and disgust when he looked at her.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Oh baby, I came to see you. I really missed you." and she pushed him aside and made her way into the house.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" he yelled back at her.

She ignored him and continued into the living room. He left the door slightly ajar and followed her. She slumped down on the couch and put her feet up on the coffee table.

"I don't want you here Mandy. You got to leave right now!"

"She's not here is she... that girl?"

"Why do you care?"

"Cuz you're all mine baby." she smirked. "I know you wanted to save face in front of her and its ok. I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings either...when she finds out that she's not your type."

"Mandy shut the hell up. Like I said you don't know shit about me or what I like!"

"I know you liked when I used to ride you all night." she replied provocatively. "Come on baby, give me a break. For old time's sake?"

"Mandy I don't want you! Get it through your thick skull!"

"You always have and you always will! Don't give me that bull. If you're trying to say that you want that chick I don't believe you. I ran into her at the pharmacy and told her all about you. I told her how you hated girls like her and I was your type. You remember how those big girls used to come on to you and you would just give them a fake number or something like that. Silly thing was looking at pregnancy tests." she laughed. "If she's pregnant she needs to take her ass to a clinic and get an abor... Umm I mean..."

"Get the fuck out of my house now!" he said angrily through his clenched teeth.

Mandy had never seen him so angry. It scared her so much that she quickly clutched her crimson purse and stood up.

"Fine, but you'll come crying back to me. Just watch!" and she stormed out just as she had done three days before.

He had to calm down. He had to think. He was so angry that he could have punched a hole in the wall but there was no time for that. He hurriedly put on a shirt and a pair of jeans and drove to Michelle's house. He parked his car in front of the house and dialed her number. The lights were on, so he knew that she was still awake. She didn't pick up and at that point he was desperate.

"Miiiiicheeeelllle!" he bellowed outside.

She came up to her window and looked out. It was rather late and he knew that the only way to get her attention would be to make a little noise. He waited for her to come to the door.

"Mark? What are you doing here?" she asked as she opened the door.

"I really need to talk to you Michelle."

"Can't it wait till tomorrow?" she asked wearily.

"It's important... I just found out what Mandy said to you and..."

"She was at your place? So I guess she was right."

"No, no she wasn't. I was an asshole back then, I admit it but I want to be with you. I made her leave and she's not coming back. Please can I just come inside and talk to you?" he pleaded.

She hesitated for a few seconds but stood aside and let him in. She led him to her room and sat down on her bed as she waited for him to speak. He pulled up a chair and took her hands into his.

"Michelle I'm really sorry about everything. If I knew that she had spoken to you I would have been over here sooner."

"Mark, I don't want to make this harder than it already is. I'm tired of drama. I don't want someone like her approaching me like that again. It made me feel sick to my stomach."

"If I had known I would've been here earlier. Look I don't care about her or work or anything else. I care about you! If I have to call out tomorrow to stay with you I will!"

"You don't have to do that. I just wanted to be alone."

He got up and sat next to her.

"I'm here if you need me, ok? Just please don't avoid me. You said that you wouldn't abandon me."

"I'm sorry. I know I was being selfish but she had me convinced that you two would be getting back together."

"That will never happen baby and don't say sorry. It was all her fault...and mine too."

"Well...it's alright, I'm ok now."

Mark became quiet but all these thoughts were churning in his mind. Should he tell her about Mandy and the abortion? What would she say if he told her that he didn't mind if she got pregnant? Would she even want to have a child with him? He didn't want to scare her with all these confessions, even though he wanted to let her know how much he cared for her. He felt that tight pain in his chest again as he did his best to bury his thoughts.

"I'll let you get some rest." was all he could muster. "Is there anything I can get for you?"

"No I'm alright. I'm glad you came." she said kindly.

"Yea...me too. Alright, well I'll call you when I get home." he replied sadly.

That pain in his chest was getting worse. He felt as if he was going to lose her. All the damage that Mandy had done couldn't easily be fixed and he was mostly to blame. How many big women had he rejected? How many did he degrade in front of Mandy? The tables had turned and he would be the one to be rejected. He got up to leave but Michelle grabbed his hand and held him back.

"Don't go Mark...Can you stay with me for a little while?"

He turned to her and saw nothing but compassion in her eyes. How could she be so kind to him after everything she had just been through?

"I know you ...you're always thinking negatively and you need to stop. If I have to beat good thoughts into your head I will!" and she lightly punched his back.

He laughed at her last remark and was instantly reminded of Dr. Benson. It seemed that whenever he was on the path to despair, someone always intervened and he was glad for it.

"Ouch. That hurt 'Chelle!" he lied.

"Yeah well there's more comin' if you don't stop!"

"Oh yeah?" and he leaned over her to kiss her supple lips.

Her tongue tasted sweet, maybe of fruit. Strawberries. He recognized the flavor and he grew hard from her candied mouth. Yet again, even the simplest of things made him crave her. He lifted her from the bed and held her up to his height. He could feel her nipples hardening against his chest.

She had no bra on and as he grabbed her soft buttocks, he couldn't feel any panties underneath the pajama shorts. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and he pinned her body against the wall as their tongues continued to lash against each other.

"God I missed you so much. Are you still sore baby?" he whispered between kisses.

"No the pain is gone. Don't worry ... I want you too Mark."

He took his shirt off and lifted her tank top over her head. He wanted to feel her bare skin on his. He could feel himself getting harder against his jeans as her breasts grazed his hard chest. His hand went down into the bulge of his jeans and he unzipped the front quickly to ease the straining.

Michelle had her arms around his neck and held tightly onto him as his pants dropped to the floor. He hungrily sucked her bottom lip. He had missed the taste of her, the scent of her skin, and the warmth of her body. She was all his tonight and he would show her how badly he needed her. His hands trailed across her ribs and she laughed as his coarse hands tickled her.

He loved the sound of her soft laughter. It was contagious and he found himself smiling as he continued to caress her body. By now he knew that the feel of his hands pleasured her greatly and his hands reached for her voluptuous breasts. Her nipples became erect as he gently kneaded the tender orbs.

"Mmm you're getting me so wet ... I don't think I can take it."

"Babe I just love all of you." he said as he licked her stiff nipples. "I want to taste every inch of you. You don't know how much you turn me on."

She bit her lip as the teasing licks grew ever sweeter, making her skin tingle. Her fingers dug into his biceps as he continued twirling his tongue around the dark areolas.

Teasing, licking, biting and sucking harder. The tugging made her nipples rise to their full extent, as he left glistening circles of moisture on the taut buds. His hand slowly reached into her shorts and went straight for the moist lips.

"Aaaahh!" she gasped as his large fingers worked their way into her tight center.

"Damn you're still so tight baby. Are you sure you don't want to wait a little longer?"

"No, it feels so good Mark...I want to feel you inside of me again."

"Yeah babe, you want me that bad? Even if I get a little rough?"

"Yes ...do it to me...fuck me please. Don't make me beg."

Mark was extremely turned on to know that she craved him. No one had ever gotten him so hot and so hard. He could feel his temperature rising and his urge to be inside her was getting worse. He still had her pinned against the wall and he crushed his pelvis to hers, letting her feel his hard organ against her thighs.

"Let me down baby." she whispered.

Mark put her down and she switched places with him, pinning him against the wall. She slowly dropped to her knees and pulled Mark's boxers down to his feet. His hard cock sprang up in front of her and was now a dark pink. He was as hard as steel, yet smooth to the touch and the tiny veins bulged out as more blood pumped into his thick organ.

Glistening droplets of moisture oozed out from the tip and she gently lapped at it with her pink tongue. She could hear him sucking breath through his teeth as his head fell back against the wall.

Her mouth enclosed over the thick mushroom-like tip and she tasted the salty-sweetness of his damp skin for the first time. Her tiny tongue twirled around the pink knob, licking the tiny streams that still oozed out. She began to suck harder and he moaned as he looked down at her.

Her pretty mouth was taking all of him in and he could have just released from watching his cock disappear between her juicy pink lips. Michelle's hands trailed up his torso, stroking his abdomen while her head cocked back and forth over him.

He was going over the edge and tried his hardest to hold on. Her tongue was caressing every vein along the length of his shaft and only the thought of wanting to be inside her again kept him from coming. Still, he wanted more and didn't want her to stop.

"Suck it harder baby." he gasped.

Michelle obeyed and sucked over the entire length, cleaning away the glistening trails her saliva left behind and drawing out more of his pre-come. She loosened her mouth on it, only to wet him again, and then repeat the hard sucking motions.

Her soft hands cupped his balls and massaged them as she continued. Mark stroked the side of her cheek as her tongue still glided over his cock. Long strands of saliva dripped down from her chin like syrup as she wrapped her thick lips around him. He couldn't take it anymore. He had to stop her.

"Come here babe." he gasped and he pulled his cock away from her warm lips.

It was drenched and dripping with her saliva. He pulled her up to her feet and wiped away the saliva from her mouth and chin, only to lubricate his cock with the liquid. He leaned down to her and sucked her bottom lip once again, still tasting the fruit on her mouth.

He peeled her cotton shorts off and cupped her ample buttocks as he lifted her again and carried her towards the bed. He could feel her wetness between the soft cheeks and he couldn't wait to penetrate her tender insides.

He put her down at the foot of the bed and lifted one of her legs atop the mattress. Her plump nether lips were wet and glistening as he stroked them. He teased the outside of the soft flesh with light swirling motions, not opening or entering her.

Michelle was purring softly and shivering as his fingers encircled the damp slit. She cupped one of her breasts and began to pinch her nipple. As soon as she did this, Mark's finger plunged into her moist center without warning and she flinched from the surprise of it.

"Is this enough for you or do you want something bigger?" he questioned her with a smile.

She couldn't answer him yet. The pleasure of just being penetrated by his finger was making her wetter. His fingers curved inside her and he began to go faster inside the tight flesh; opening a wet path for himself as he dug deeper and deeper.

His thumb twirled around her sensitive clit as he went deeper. Her cries became louder as he increased the speed and pressure. He could have given her an orgasm right then but he quickly pulled his fingers out of her. She whimpered as if disappointed from his actions.

"Get on the bed and turn around for me. I want to see your pretty pussy from behind."

'Hold on...I need to get something." and she reached over to her night table and presented a condom.

Mark stared at it as if it were a foreign object, never seen before. He took it from her and looked into her eyes. He didn't want to put it on. Not only did he want to feel her wet insides but he also wanted to be her lover...her man...the father of her child. Maybe it was too early to feel this way but he couldn't deny his love for her.

Michelle saw his hesitation and waited silently.

"Babe... what if I... didn't want to put it on? What if I... wanted to have a baby...with you?" he asked her with hopeful eyes.

"Are you serious?"

"Yea. I am. I want to be your man Michelle. I can't see myself with anyone else."

"Mark...I..." and he leaned in and tenderly kissed her lips before she could say another word.

"Don't you want my baby? I want to spend the rest of my life with you." he whispered against her lips.

"I...I do...but it's kind of too soon isn't it? I mean...are you sure about this?"

"Yes Michelle, I want to have a family with you."

He dropped the condom and it silently fell to the floor as he embraced her cushiony body. He lifted her onto the bed and she was almost eye level with him now. His lips still clung to hers and his hands began to stroke her back gently. They slowly dropped to her buttocks and squeezed the soft rounded cheeks.

Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers
1...345678