Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers

They lay down face to face, under the covers, in each other's arms. A few soft and silent kisses were exchanged between them and Mark couldn't imagine sharing this moment with anyone else. If he could be proud of anything, it would be the fact that he hadn't taken advantage of her tonight. This thought alone calmed his racing mind and he nuzzled against her cheek as he held her close. The softness of her warm body lulled him to sleep and within minutes, both were dreaming.

Mark awoke the next morning to find Michelle still next to him, asleep. He didn't make any sudden movements for fear that he would wake her. She was breathing deeply and quietly and he nuzzled closer to study her face. She was still a beauty without any makeup on. Her dark brown hair was now curled into tiny ringlets about her face and was much shorter than he was used to seeing. The rainfall had taken its toll but he found the unruly hair charming and it made her look much younger.

Her face was a bit puffy from the long night of sleep, but tiny details like that didn't matter to him. The younger, shallow version of himself would have pointed out the hair, the fat on her body, the dark marks on her face from acne and maybe even the fact that her color didn't match his.

Maybe he shouldn't have wished to go back in time. She wouldn't have wanted to be around someone like him; he was sure of it. Women used him as a trophy and he had done the same. Although his circumstances weren't ideal, he was happy that the path his life took sent him to Michelle. He could have made better decisions but it was too late to regret anything now.

She stirred quietly and broke him away from his deep reflection. He remained motionless and waited, but she slept on. An idea crossed his mind and he carefully climbed out of bed and crept towards the door. He wanted to make her breakfast.

Mark was no great cook but breakfast was simple enough. He had done it many times before when his mother was too sick to get up from bed and she loved it. She had taught him how to make cinnamon French toast and even though it didn't look like the finished product from her recipe books, it still tasted great. He still missed her. Almost a year had passed since her death and he wondered if she would have liked Michelle.

Other questions crossed his mind now. He hadn't expected Michelle to be a virgin or so understanding of his circumstances. He wondered why she waited so long. Why did she even give him a chance? She was nothing like Mandy.

Amanda. The girl that he thought would be the one. Amanda was someone almost every man would call drop dead gorgeous. She was a brunette, blue eyed babe with a killer body who had aspirations of being a model. She had huge tits, a nice firm ass and curves that would make men drool for days. He met her at a party and they hit it off right from the start.

They shared little in common, but the attraction or lust was there. At that time, he didn't care about anything else other than getting her into bed and he didn't accomplish this till after a few dates. By then he had grown accustomed to her and wanted to take their relationship further.

The two remained an item for a year and she was the closest he had ever been to falling for a woman. Things began to go sour however, because of her growing popularity. She began to ditch him for parties, clubbing and star studded events.

Another factor which brought the relationship to an end was his discovery of some old paperwork in a bin. It was from a doctor, indicating that Mandy was two months pregnant. The paperwork was a month old and when he questioned her, she admitted to having an abortion. She didn't want to jeopardize her career and hid it from Mark. She didn't think that he would care or protest even though it was his baby and she took action on her own.

It was not that he was ready to be a father, although later in his cell he did consider it. She was becoming someone that he could not trust or understand. Everything went downhill from there and they broke up within a few months. Even after he got locked up, he expected a visit or a phone call from her. There was nothing. He never heard from her again.

He wondered where she was and what she was doing now. Maybe her dreams had all come true and she was happy with some millionaire. A fraction of him missed her and his heart ached from all his fond memories of being with her. A crackle of hot butter from the frying pan brought him back to reality.

He remembered Michelle and her smile; her softness, her warmth. He remembered why he was in the kitchen, making her French toast. She knew of his flaws and mistakes yet she was still there with him. Why should he think about anyone else? Everyone showed their true colors when he was at his worst. It was time to leave them all behind. As he flipped the sizzling pieces of toast, two arms embraced him from behind. It was Michelle.

He had been very deep in thought and didn't realize that she walked in.

"Good morning. I should be doing that for you."

"No way, this is my world famous recipe!

"Maaark?" she scolded him playfully.

"Come on babe I wanted to, plus you were still sleeping when I got up. I didn't want to wake you up."

"You should have though. I would've helped. What are you making?"

"French toast and bacon. Is that alright?"

"That sounds so good!" she laughed.

"Just sit down and relax...I got it!"

Michelle moved to his side where she could have a better view of his face. Her back was against the black granite counter and she grew very quiet. She seemed troubled about something.

"I know you think that I'm mad about last night, but I'm really not." he said seriously.

"You're not just saying that are you?"

"No I'm not. I know you were scared but I think I was too."

"Why?"

"Well... I guess I was afraid of putting you through pain. I didn't want to do that."

"After everything that happened on the beach, I made my mind up to lose my virginity last night. I thought about it months ago. What being with you would be like... and I guess I was too quick last night."

"Don't worry about it Michelle... I know I'm hot." he joked.

"Yes you are!" she laughed.

"So are you babe!" and he leaned in to kiss her.

Just the taste of her soft lips aroused him and he wondered why she had such a huge effect on him. Not even Mandy had managed to get a rise out of him so easily. He was becoming more comfortable with the news that she sprang on him the night before and realized that he really wanted to earn her trust and its rewards.

It wasn't that she had ever turned him off because he still wanted her, even at this very minute. He broke away from the kiss, leaving her waiting for more. He knew how bad she wanted him and it made him feel good. He wanted to take his time with her but he was dying to be inside her.

She was in the kitchen with only a t-shirt and panties on; the same she had worn to bed. The sight of her voluptuous breasts clinging to the fabric made him hard. He could make out the tiny nipples poking through the fabric and he wanted to lick them again. Her soft thighs were calling to him and he yearned to kneel at her feet, just to kiss them. He was mindful of the hot stove and turned the burner off so that he could focus on her.

He moved towards her and lifted her body on to the counter. She was caught off guard and still wasn't used to how easily he could lift her. She held on to his arms and waited for the kiss that was coming.

"You're really beautiful you know that?" he said, as their foreheads met. "I've never met anyone like you. Do you really still want me after everything you know about me? I'm not rich, or famous or well educated...I'm just..."

"Mark, none of that bothers me. I don't know if you will ever believe me but I saw something good in you that maybe you can't even see yourself... but it's there."

Mark lifted her up once more and proceeded to carry her to his room. Her mouth laid tender kisses on his neck as he carried her away from the kitchen. He didn't know how far things would go now but he had to touch her. He had to taste her again.

"Mark?"

"Yeah?"

"If you want me, please just take me... I want you too. I wouldn't be here if I didn't. I want to feel you inside of me."

He didn't reply but affirmed everything by slipping his tongue into her mouth. He placed her down and gripped her soft buttocks as their tongues intertwined. He pulled away and playfully sucked on her full bottom lip. Licking, sucking and then biting gently, over and over again as he held her body close. He could taste the sweet minty toothpaste on her breath as it mingled with the flavor of her mouth and it enticed him even more.

He fell to his knees and looked up at her.

"Sit down babe, I want to taste you."

She dropped to the edge of the bed and he pulled her legs apart slowly. He moved closer and took turns kissing and gently biting the insides of each thigh, not quite touching the wet area that he knew longed for his touch. He inhaled the scent of her skin and continued to lick in spirals, going ever closer to her wet mound.

"Mark, stop teasing me baby." she gasped as she lay back.

He looked up at her with his grey eyes and smiled. She had no idea what she was in for.

"You want me to give it to you baby?" he teased and suddenly licked her crotch through the cotton cloth.

"Mmm yes... I want you now."

"Not yet baby, just wait a little longer. I want to see that pretty pussy and I want to taste all of it." he whispered.

His elbows moved her legs wider apart and his strong hands grabbed at the cotton panties ripping them apart down the front. Her eyes gaped open as she realized what he had just done and laughed out loud.

"Scared babe?"

"No, not at all!" she giggled.

She was completely exposed to him now and he finally caught sight of what he had been waiting to see. Her chocolate lips were soft and plump, and they were crowned with a thick mass of curled dark hairs which were neatly trimmed into a triangular shape. The sight reminded him of a dark ripe plum and he was ready to taste the center of this luscious fruit.

His fingers slowly stroked the curly hair as he licked the swollen flesh below. She was gripping the sheets tightly now and shuddering as he continued to tease her. He savored the sweet taste as she grew wetter against his tongue. Her lips were now saturated with moisture and she looked more than delicious. His fingers slowly pulled her lower lips apart and he took a few seconds to admire the pretty pink flesh.

"God baby, you're pussy's so pretty... and so wet!" he said, as he licked one of the protruding folds.

Her fingers went for her clit but he quickly caught her wrist and held them aside.

"That's my job baby!" he said as his tongue plunged inside her.

He sucked the pink flesh and bit each glistening layer gently as he held her open. She gasped softly and a tiny stream of her juices trickled out. He lapped it up and his tongue began to travel vertically to that tiny nub which received all of his attention the night before. It was as swollen as the rest of her insides and he dabbed his rough tongue against it, as if to test its sensitivity. She jerked from the light touch and he smiled to himself as he looked up to her face.

Her eyes were closed and her hands were plucking at the tiny nipples. He would have grabbed them away but he was having too much fun nibbling on her. His tongue began to twirl against her clit gently, but without warning he quickened his pace and pressed against it with a stronger force.

She was drowning in ecstasy as he sucked on it harder and harder. Her moaning was getting louder and he could tell that she was getting close. He gave her one last lick and stood up. His erection was almost too painful to bear and he needed to be inside her. It was time.

Mark dropped his boxers and exposed himself to her. She covered her mouth as her eyes fell upon his rock-hard 8 inches which sprang up from a soft nest of fine, dirty-blonde hairs. He smiled at her and climbed unto the bed. He was at her feet now and he slowly lifted her toes to his mouth. He kissed them gently, slowly, massaging her heels and then the underside of her leg. She gasped as she felt his rough hands on her skin once more. It brought back memories of the delicious sensations she felt at the beach.

As he positioned himself over her body, he kissed her exposed breasts one by one and carefully inserted the tip between the wet lips.

"Are you ready?" he gasped as he felt her warm, honeyed insides for the first time.

"Yes, I want to feel you inside me. I'm ready."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded.

He aimed his cock towards her wet mound and slid into her body slowly and carefully. All those years of masturbating alone in his cell could never compare to how good she felt. Not even the women before her could hold a candle to the tight silky flesh that engulfed his shaft. He could only fit a little past the tip into her and he eased out slowly, so she could get used to him. As he slid in again he could feel her muscles contracting around him and it felt amazing.

He went a little deeper and she jumped and gripped his forearms tightly. He lowered his head and kissed her lips as he went further into her body. She was crying out against the kiss but she didn't push him off. He continued to pick up the speed as her flesh gave way and soon all of his cock was enveloped by her soft walls. He had never felt anything so tight, so warm, so silky and soft. Every stroke almost brought him to tears as he slid into her.

She was still gasping under him but the sounds had changed. At first he could hear the pain in her voice but now it seemed to subside into a softer, more pleasured tone. Tears sprang in the corners of her eyes and he leaned forward to kiss the tiny rivers that ran down her cheek. A part of him hated hurting her, but he would make up for all of it later.

His rough hands caressed her nipples as he bucked inside her. He could feel her getting wetter and he continued, hoping that this tiny bit of pleasure would make the pain easier to deal with.

It was a difficult experience for him because while he was feeling good, he was still causing her so much discomfort. He longed to go harder and couldn't hold back.

He suspended his thoughts for a moment and reveled in his pleasure as he bucked faster and harder. She was crying under him still and her fingernails clawed into his arms as he kept up the pace. Within a few seconds he released inside of her and let out a loud groan. He was spent and collapsed on top of her, sweaty and a little disoriented. He was still inside her and he could feel her flesh pulsing. He slowly pulled out and the tight suction caused an audible pop. She winced from the movement and remained still as she caught her breath.

"Are you alright baby?" he asked in a concerned voice.

"Yea, I'm fine... just really sore."

"I'm sorry I hurt you so much... I thought you would've stopped me but you didn't."

She turned her body towards him and kissed his dry lips. His face was damp with sweat and she wiped his brow with her tiny fingers. She was just as exhausted as he was and couldn't move much. Still, he held her close and stroked her back. He shifted to his side to get more comfortable and his grip on her back loosened.

"Don't let me go." she sighed against his chest.

"I'm right here babe. I'll be here as long as you need me."

Chapter Five

Michelle woke up to hear a tiny commotion coming from Mark's living room. She was just a virgin not three hours ago. In spite of the pain she tried to sleep, hoping that the soreness would subside. The area where Mark lay next to her was still warm and she deduced that he hadn't been away from her side for very long.

She stumbled into the hallway and could make out the voice of a young woman. She quietly peeked into the living room and saw a gorgeous brunette woman, probably in her mid-twenties, smiling at Mark.

"I missed you baby. I know you missed me too." the woman said stroking Mark's naked chest.

"Look this isn't a good time and...things have changed." Mark replied.

"Yeah, I heard about your mom. I'm here if you need me baby."

"What? You're here if I need you? Oh really? Where the hell were you for the last five years Mandy?" Mark said with an irritated tone.

"I was busy with work and stuff... you know how it is. I moved to Miami and did a lot of modeling but I'm back now. Come on babe, don't tell me you don't want me. You look so good since the last time I saw you." and she suddenly jumped on top of Mark and kissed his lips.

His body was rigid as she embraced him. He caught her by the arms and gently pushed her off.

"What the hell's wrong with you? You act like I'm some kind of stranger!" Mandy shouted angrily.

"YOU ARE!"

"The Mark I know would never push me away like that. Even after we broke up you were still coming after me!"

"Well I've changed...I'm not that person anymore! I think I loved you at one point...but now... things are different."

"Bullshit! What...just cuz your mom died, you want to turn over a new leaf?"

"Don't you talk about my mom Mandy...you don't know shit about me anymore!"

Mandy didn't answer. Instead she cocked her head back probably in disbelief or disgust as she spotted Michelle.

"Who the hell's this?"

Mark spun around to see Michelle's confused face. He didn't say anything at first and turned back to Mandy.

"That's my girl...hold on a minute." he replied in a calmer tone.

He walked over to Michelle and kissed her cheek before proceeding to his room.

"I'll be right back babe, just hold on a sec." he whispered to Michelle.

Mandy was still frowning and seemed very upset to see Mark's open display of affection. She looked Michelle up and down but didn't say a word to her. She shuffled into her bag and grabbed her cell phone, as if stalling to find some kind of distraction.

Mark quickly emerged from the room with his wallet in hand and pulled out three hundred dollar bills. He held the paper notes out to Mandy while she just stared at him in shock.

"Here, take it. This should set you up at a motel for a while. Sorry, but you can't stay here."

"I can't believe this shit!"

"Well believe it. I don't have time for you! Here take it!" he demanded.

She was fuming and angrily snatched the bills from his hand. He frowned at her as she stormed past Michelle and slammed the front door.

"Who was that?" Michelle asked quietly.

"My ex... I'm sorry if I woke you up babe. I tried to get rid of her but she wouldn't leave."

"Oh. Well I mean you didn't have to make her leave if she needed help or ...something."

He moved closer to Michelle and hugged her body tightly, as if trying to assure her that he didn't want anyone but her. She put her arms around him and accepted his embrace.

"Come sit down with me." he said leading her to a black leather couch. "You don't have to worry about her ok? She wanted to stay here because things weren't going well with her modeling. She lost a lot of money and since she heard that I was back, she thought she could stay with me."

"How long were you guys together?"

"About a year and a half. We broke up a couple of months before I got locked up. I still saw her after that but when I got locked up she never came to see me...even though I was the one paying for all her auditions and photo-shoots. I was so fucked up back then... I did everything for this girl. My mom was really sick. She had cancer and with all the bills I was running out of money. I had to take care of my mom but...it was like I had to take care of Mandy too. I was stressed out and that's why I...got into all that trouble." he said shamefully, looking down at his clasped hands.

Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers
123456...8