Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers

"You still want to feel me all the way inside ...don't you?"

"Yes I do...I want you more than you know."

"Then turn around for me." he said as he loosened his grip on her body.

She did as he asked and turned around for him, showing off the long sway of her back.

"Bend over for me."

She complied and he moved in closer. He remembered the first day he saw her. He longed to see her wide hips and ass free of clothing. Now here she was and the smooth milk chocolate skin was calling to him. The swell of her inner thighs and buttocks were glistening with her wetness and his hands reached out to caress the soft flesh.

He lightly ran his fingers down her back, down her spine till they reached her curvaceous ass. He gripped the cheeks and kneaded them as she moaned softly. He spread them apart and was tantalized by the bright pink slit that awaited him. His erection was becoming painful as it sprang up and slapped against her thigh.

"Are you ready for my dick?" he asked as he leaned towards her pink slit and licked the moisture dripping from it.

"Mmm yes baby... I want it now."

He straightened his body and gingerly inserted his hot tip; sliding the head inside and making a tight sloshing sound.

"Uhh my God, that feels so damn good!" Michelle cried out softly.

Mark's body was tingling with pleasure as the tight walls caressed his shaft, and his mouth made a hissing sound as he went deeper, stretching and opening her body up. His first strokes were slow and careful and he moved inside her, deeper, deeper, till his pink cock disappeared into her milk chocolate body.

This electrifying sensation he felt was second to none and he began to go harder, as he bucked deeper into her body. He wanted to be engulfed by her sweetmeat. Michelle was calling out his name as she begged him to go faster, deeper.

Mark did as his lady commanded and entered her center swiftly, making her juices gush out in steady streams. He was sweating profusely as he slammed into her, each stroke pounding harder than the next. Her voice was giving out as she was losing her strength, and all Mark could hear now were deep gasps as her fingers crushed the bed sheets.

"I'm going to come baby...I'm going to." she said in a hoarse voice.

"You want my baby 'Chelle? Tell me!"

"Yes! Yes! Yessss!" and her body shook violently as she came with him still inside her.

"Ugh!" he grunted loudly as he released deep inside her.

Mark could barely stand and his knees were close to buckling under his weight. He slowly pulled out of her and their mingled creamy white juices dripped out of her. She rolled unto her sides and he lay next to her and pulled her body to his. He was exhausted but spent the last of his energy kissing her. He couldn't get enough.

"Mark? Were you really serious about what you said?"

"Yes babe...I" and he paused and thought for a moment. "I...I love you."

Michelle was silent but she smiled as she lay in his arms.

Chapter Six

Two months later...

Everything had gone back to normal and Michelle was back at work, in great spirits. Mark however, was still brooding. He tried to mask it as best he could but his thoughts were slowly eating away at him. A while had gone by since he freely admitted that he loved her.

His feelings hadn't changed and he found them growing stronger...but she hadn't said anything in return. He didn't think about it at first but being the reflective soul that he was, it began to bother him.

She gave herself to him and he was honored but Mandy hadn't been in the picture back then. Her presence had been like a poison, turning his every thought against him. He didn't know if she was still in town but he didn't want to take any chances. After work, he tried to spend as much time with Michelle as he could, in attempts to reassure her of his devotion. His vigilance was taking a toll on him however, because by the end of his work days he was always exhausted.

Michelle on the other hand didn't seem to be so bothered about the confrontation anymore and was her normal self. Most in the office would even make comments about her seeming much happier than before but Mark didn't notice. He became much quieter and closed off as the days went by. Not only was he tired but he still felt like a failure in regards to Michelle.

He wanted to say something to her. Tell her again and again that he loved her and that he really meant it but he didn't want the silent treatment a second time.

He was looking at her now as she stood at her desk talking to one of the office girls. It was casual Friday, and she wore a white summer dress patterned with turquoise floral printing and teal heels to match. The dress suited her perfectly and made Mark think of their night at the beach.

They hadn't gone back to the beach since then because they were both very busy. He'd promised to take her back and thought that maybe he should plan a little getaway sometime soon. The scent of her fragrance was in the air and he leaned forward on his hand as he enjoyed the sweet perfume.

He forgot his worries for a moment and continued to admire her. Her straightened hair was pinned up and she also wore a pair of silver rectangular frames. Mark recently found out that she had always worn contacts and kept her glasses hidden away, thinking she looked hideous in them. He begged her to try them on, just for him and she did. He thought she looked gorgeous in them and from that time on, she wore them to work.

As he looked on, the girl walked away and Michelle turned to him and smiled. She began to walk over, when Margaret stopped her and began making small talk. She made it to the edge of his desk and laid her hand next to his. Mark looked down at it and ran his fingers over hers. He caressed the tips gently as he looked up at her. Their cubicles were the last in the office and were against the back wall.

No one would see what he was doing and all the security cameras were positioned in front of their aligned desks. He looked up at her as his fingers moved above her wrists, then down again, feeling the softness of her cappuccino skin.

She didn't make any obvious movements to alert Margaret of the pleasure she was feeling and so he continued. His face was hidden from Margaret's view and he found this as the perfect opportunity to tease Michelle. He wanted to show her that no matter the time or place, he only had eyes for her.

He looked towards the curve of her backside and his eyes traveled lower to the hem of her skirt. It fell just below her knees and he quietly pulled his chair up to her, hoping to examine her plump thighs. Her hands clasped tightly over his as he came closer.

He could tell that she wanted him badly. She was squeezing her legs together as if trying to contain the sensation between her thighs. He adored her and even if she didn't feel the same about him, he wanted to use every chance he got to make her feel loved.

Mark pulled at her skirt, beckoning her to come a little closer. She did and her thigh now touched his leg. Margaret didn't notice the sudden shift and kept talking away. He wondered how long this woman would keep his beauty occupied. Usually he tried to avoid long conversations with Margaret but this time he welcomed her presence. It was a perfect tease.

His hands slowly cupped the back of Michelle's thigh and he stroked the soft skin with the back of his hand. It traveled upwards under her skirt slowly, since he didn't want to surprise her too much. He found her inner thighs and gingerly ran his finger over the wet lips.

The crotch of her cotton thong was already drenched and he took this as a good sign. She opened her legs a little more allowing him to ease in further and his large hand cupped the front of her pussy. He stroked her gently from front to the back, not intending to penetrate her.

Mark only wanted to get her wet. He lightly tapped the flesh over her clit and she twitched against him. Her thighs tightened up again and his hand was almost caught between them.

"Umm excuse me Margaret but I need to use the restroom." he heard her say.

He pulled his hand away quickly and examined his finger. Her wetness was thick and creamy and he quickly licked it off his fingers. He waited a few minutes for Michelle's return but after 15 minutes she still hadn't come back. He grew curious and made his way down the empty hallway hoping to find her. When he arrived at the door, he knocked gently but there was no answer. Where had she gone?

"Mark, over here!" he heard someone whisper.

He quickly turned towards the voice and saw Michelle peeping out of the janitor's closet.

"What are you doing in there?" he laughed, as he moved towards her and closed the door behind him.

"Waiting for you sweetie." she said as she flung her arms around him and stood on tip toes to kiss his lips.

Mark lifted her and locked the door as he carried her to the back of the dark room. He pinned her against the wall and lifted her skirt. He wanted her naked but given their location, this would have to do.

He pulled the thong down her legs and stuffed it into his pocket for safe keeping. He was already hard and couldn't wait to fill her pussy.

"Damn I missed your pussy baby."

"Is that all?"

"You know that's not all babe."

"Well you haven't touched me in days. I thought you didn't want me anymore."

"I was just tired. I'll show you right now how much I want you." and he pressed his lips to hers as he unzipped his fly.

He was already erect and ready to take her.

Michelle pulled his cock out of the slit in his boxers and began to stroke the thick, hard rod. He groaned against her mouth as she squeezed the length of it. He reached between her thighs and gathered up some of her wetness with his fingers. He then wet the tip of his cock with the creamy liquid and quickly turned her body around.

Her ass was plump and wide and he had an urge to spank her but had to refrain from being adventurous. The musty smell of the dark room was a constant reminder of where he was. He would wait till later to make her scream.

"Fuck me Mark. I don't want to wait any longer baby."

He laughed at her.

"What's so funny?"

"Nuthin babe...just stay like that for me." and he hiked the dress up, till he could see the sway of her back. He gripped her ass and spread the soft cheeks apart.

As if to show her impatience, Michelle jerked herself back, and her backside met the tip of his cock.

"Relax babe...I'm going to give it to you, don't worry."

"Come on Mark. You don't want anybody to catch us in here right?"

"I don't know if you'll be quiet when I'm deep inside you." and he inserted his finger into her slit as he spoke.

Michelle found it hard to keep quiet and moaned softly beneath him.

"You see? You're going to make too much noise." he teased as he continued to fuck her with his finger. "Maybe we should wait till I go home."

"No...I don't want to wait baby. Please, fuck me now."

He pulled his finger out and quickly replaced it with the tip of his cock. He was instantly reminded of how silky and tight she was, as he slid inside her.

"You're so good baby. Do it faster." she whispered.

Mark pulled out of her and reached around for one of her breasts. He wanted to touch her bare skin but the fabric of the dress clung to her chest. He slid his hand beneath the straps of her dress and bra, and pinched the tiny nipple. She shivered and became slicker with wetness as he moved inside of her.

Now he was the one moaning and making noises while his hard strokes slammed her body against the wall. He had never been this rough with her but the thrill of fucking her at work excited him.

He could tell that she already came because her thighs were glistening with moisture. Still, she urged him on and begged him to make her come again. He wished that they were at home right now.

There were so many things he wanted to do. He missed the taste of her on his tongue and moreover he missed the way she held him in her mouth. Mark wanted all of it and he planned to take her home as soon as their shifts were over, just to do it all once more.

"Oh fuck...you're so tight baby!" he gasped as he continued to slam into her body.

In the corner of his eye he spotted an old grey cushioned chair and slowed down his movements. Michelle noticed and looked back at him.

"Why'd you stop?"

Mark didn't answer and pulled his cock out of her. It glistened with Michelle's wetness and a few sticky drops fell onto his slacks.

"Come here...I want you to ride me. I can't do all the work!" he smirked.

Michelle laughed and followed him to the chair. He pulled his pants down and sat on the soft dusty seat. She dipped her head and licked the glistening tip of his cock as he held it up and stroked it.

"Mmmm I taste good on you babe." she teased.

"Oh god baby...do that again." he gasped.

"Nope...maybe I should wait till we get home. You said you missed my pussy...so that's all you're getting!" and with that she positioned herself above his cock.

"So then give me that pretty pussy!" and he pulled her down on top of him.

She slid down over him effortlessly and took all of him in. Mark's head fell back as her hot flesh engulfed his cock. Michelle put her arms around him and slid her tongue into his mouth as she continued to glide over him.

Both were doing their best to contain their moaning in the dark room but they forgot themselves and probably grew a little too loud. It wasn't too long before Michelle came a second time and Mark soon followed. They were sweaty and exhausted but had to get themselves together.

Mark wasn't very worried because the office was somewhat vacant today. His shift would be over in two hours and he still had a little energy left for a second round. He couldn't wait to get her in his bed...if they even made it that far into the house without him ripping her clothes off. He found a few rolls of paper towels on a shelf and wiped the sweat from his face and neck, as well as the come dripping from Michelle's thigh. He'd made a mess of her.

He gave her one last kiss and she quickly left the janitor's room. The plan was that she would go first, and then he would follow a few minutes later. He wasn't sure about how many people knew of him and Michelle but they still had to retain a professional demeanor at work.

He grabbed a few stacks of computer paper to complete the illusion and walked back towards his desk. The office was almost empty and none seemed suspicious or even aware that they were gone.

Mark sat down and finished up a bit of work while Michelle was getting ready to leave. She was done for the day and would probably follow her normal routine of going home first, then waiting for him to pick her up. He texted quick message to her phone, saying that he missed her already and she responded with "I miss you too baby. Hurry and come get me! I'll finish what I started : ) "

Mark couldn't wait and he began to count down the minutes till he was free to go to his lady. Not too long after Michelle left, he saw Margaret approaching.

"Mark can I see you in my office?"

"Yeah, sure."

He didn't know what she wanted but assumed it had to do with one of their projects. He followed her into the office and she motioned for him to close the door behind them. She offered him a seat and stood near the opposite side of the mahogany desk, with a few files in hand.

"I wanted to talk to you before you left."

"Okay. I'm almost done with the report that you wanted and will have it ready before the deadline."

"Oh yes of course. You've always been on top of your work and I wouldn't expect any less of you. However...there is something else I'd like you to help me with."

"Sure. What is it?"

"Well..." and before continuing, she walked behind him and laid a hand on his shoulder. "I'm going to be blunt about this. I know what you and Michelle were up to in the closet. Everyone knows that you have a thing for her and I suppose it was cute...but to have sex at work...now that was a bold move Mark. I followed you to the bathroom and saw you go in with her. Then I could hear all the noises she was making...and oh my...it sounded like you were giving it to her good."

Mark didn't know what to say. His heart was pounding in his chest and he felt a chill all over his body as she continued.

"Now I could let Mr. Benson know what you were doing...and poor Michelle, she would probably lose her job. And you? Well...I guess the same would happen." and she stroked his rigid shoulder as she spoke. "I can keep all that from happening if you do me a little favor Mark."

"What favor?" he asked in a puzzled tone.

"Well...you see my husband's not cutting it in bed and I want a little thrill for a change. How about you fuck my brains out... just a few times and I don't spill the beans on your little secret rendezvous. I know what you're thinking. Margaret, you're her friend, Margaret you're married, Margaret this and Margaret that. Well Margaret needs a real man in her bed...so what do you say?"

Margaret was an older, yet attractive woman. She was dressed in a tightly fitted charcoal suit and was also the description of what he used to be attracted to. Tall, brunette and petite. Her face was adorned with a pair of dark grey frames to match the suit and they accentuated her piercing emerald eyes.

He could tell that she was a knockout in her youth and hell, she still had looks to kill but no one could tear him away from Michelle. He never took a liking to Margaret, especially after he found out what she really thought of him in the aquarium. Moreover, Margaret seemed like someone who was always used to getting her way and he detested that. He had no intention of giving to her what he gave to Michelle. He would go back to prison first.

Still, he didn't know what to say and remained quiet. It didn't bother him so much that he would lose his job. He was beyond that fear. It was Michelle's security that he was worried about. She had no other means of income and the embarrassment she might suffer would probably cause her to become even more distant. It was just one thing after another. All these jealous women were going to drive him insane.

"Margaret I can't do..."

"Tell you what Mark. I'll give you two days to think it over. I don't think you would want to upset the Benson twins. I heard they went out of their way to get you a job here even though you're an ex-con. Think about how lucky you are and how disappointed they would be in you. Who else would be disappointed? Let's see... Michelle...and maybe your mom. Yes, I know about her and what happened ...and I truly am sorry that I have to do this but I want to feel that big cock inside me. It has to be big, I mean the way she was screaming in there..."and she sighed. "She was a virgin last time I checked...but I guess not anymore. She's very inexperienced and I can show you what being with a woman of my...talents can be like. I have a little work to get back to so I hope to hear a 'yes' from you very soon. You can go now." she finished nonchalantly.

Mark's face was blank but he slowly got up and exited the corner office. He went back to his desk and sat down in silence. His thoughts fell upon his moments of pleasure with Michelle and what she would do if she was called into the boss' office to be reprimanded. He wanted to spare her all of this. Margaret had tried to make him feel ashamed by mentioning his mother but that didn't work.

He knew that he'd gone further than anyone expected of him and with Michelle's encouragement, he was proud of that. If things took a bad turn for him at the office, he would move on and find something else. At least he wasn't locked up anymore. He only worried for Michelle. He honestly didn't know how she felt about him and whether or not their relationship would last, especially after Margaret's threats.

Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers
1...345678