Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He definitely wasn't going to do what Margaret wanted. He'd already made up his mind when she first mentioned her proposal. However, he needed the time to decide on what to do and what to say to Michelle. He didn't know if he should approach her first or just hand in his two weeks' notice.

He knew that Dr. Benson would probably be disappointed as well as curious to why he was leaving. Would he be able to tell them the real reason? Or should he lie in hopes of saving Michelle from unemployment and embarrassment? Mark didn't know who to trust. Once again he felt alone and at odds with everything; all because of one dominative and lecherous business woman.

Mark picked up Michelle as planned and drove her to his house. He'd been especially quiet and wasn't in the mood anymore. Naturally Michelle noticed and waited until they were inside to ask what was wrong. They planned to spend the weekend together at his home and she was in the middle of cooking dinner when she began to question him.

"Baby what's wrong with you?"

"Nothin...just tired that's all." he said forcing a smile.

"Mark...are you sure? If something's going on tell me."

"It's nothing babe."

"I don't believe you." she said with a look of concern.

"I don't want to get you upset 'Chelle. Things have been going great and I can handle whatever comes my way."

"Our way Mark. Don't hold out on me. Remember what happened after I saw Mandy. I promised never to keep you in the dark about anything...and I want you to be the same way with me. How are we going to be able to trust each other if we can't share what's bothering us?"

He paused and thought about this for a moment. Michelle was making him a beef lasagna in the comfort of his home and she was being very sincere. Mark was grateful for her and decided to tell her everything. He braced himself for her reaction and began.

"Well...remember when we were in the janitor's room?"

"Yeah...did something happen?"

"After you left Margaret called me into her office and said she wanted to talk to me. I thought it was about the project but she told me that she followed us into the closet and she knew what we were doing. She threatened to get you fired if I didn't sleep with her. Now I know she's your friend and..."

"Wait what?" she said angrily.

"I'm sorry baby. I told her no and I was wondering if I should hand in my two weeks' notice. I don't care if I get fired but I was worried about you."

"Mark...you're not making this up are you? I don't think Margaret would ever do something like that. I mean...why? We've been friends for two years now."

Mark didn't continue. He had a feeling that Michelle wouldn't believe him and it would probably seem like he was making up stories to drive her away from her friend. Mark had always been uncomfortable around his supervisor and for good reason, yet he always gave Michelle her space to be around Margaret.

He never thought it would come to this, especially since the two seemed very close. He began to regret opening his mouth. Michelle looked more than upset and she broke away from her cooking to come closer to him.

"Babe...are you serious?"

"Yeah I am. I'm sorry."

"Mark..." and she sighed and sat down next to him. "I don't think you're lying about it. I guess I was just shocked that she would come at you like that. I mean what the hell?"

"I'm bad luck huh?"

"No baby...honestly if she gets me in trouble I'll deal with it. I'm glad you told me. It's better than going to work on Monday and having the boss spring all this on me, so thank you. It hurts my heart that she would betray me like that. I thought we were really close. I almost looked at her like a mother figure."

Mark pulled her towards him and had her sit on his lap.

"What should I do babe? Tell me. I can talk to the boss and tell him I'm moving on to another job or something."

"He'd want to know why Mark. Shit...I'm just so tired of drama. Why can't they just leave us alone?" she sighed and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I'll take care of everything Michelle. Don't worry. I'll find something else."

"This is all so fucked up!"

"We'll deal with it. Just can you do me a favor?"

"Yea...sure. Anything."

"Can you forget about Margaret for the weekend and just worry about me and you?"

She smiled and kissed him.

"Sure, anything for you."

"So you're not mad at me right?"

"No babe. I have no reason to be. I called you into the closet. I wanted you back then and I didn't want to wait. It was my fault too."

Her words comforted him and he felt relieved...even playful once more. He asked her to forget about her worries and it would only be fair if he did the same.

"So that text...you're going to finish what you started?"

"Sure...but only after dinner." she giggled and kissed his lips.

"You better keep your promise!" he smirked.

Mark waited patiently for Michelle to get out of the shower. If everything was to go wrong on Monday he wanted to make her feel good before that time came. He wanted her to be happy and confident; so much so that she would face the coming days with courage. He watched as she slowly emerged with only a towel on. Her wet body glistened under the lamp light and he couldn't wait to hold her again.

"Come here baby." he said as he watched her.

"I got to get dressed babe, hold on."

"Nah...no you don't 'Chelle. Come here." and he held out his hand to her.

Mark now lay on the bed and pulled her body to him. Michelle got onto the mattress and straddled him with the towel still on.

"Are you nervous about Monday?" he asked.

"Well yeah...I am. I don't know... I just don't want to be called out in front of everybody, you know?"

"Yeah babe...that's what I was worried about. I don't know what she'll do when I say no."

"I feel like calling her up and confronting her. I'm so freakin' pissed at her!"

"Don't be angry right now." he whispered and kissed her chin.

"I can't help it. She can't have my man!" and he smiled in response.

"I'm not going anywhere babe. You don't have to worry about anybody stealin' me away."

"I hope so." she sighed.

"You don't trust me?"

"I do...it's just that it seems people are trying really hard to take away the man I lo..."

"The man you what?" he smiled.

She was silent as she looked into his eyes.

"Why can't you say it Michelle? Do you think I'm going to hurt you?"

"I...I don't know...anything could happen. You could change your mind about me in the future."

"No 'Chelle, I'm not. I meant it when I said I love you. I still feel the same way."

"I know it was awkward...that I didn't say anything back. I didn't think you really meant it."

"Baby I did back then and I still do. I'm not going to change my mind...well maybe unless if you cheat on me...and even then I might..."

She laughed. "I wouldn't do anything like that."

"Good." and he stole a kiss before she could say anything else.

He pulled the towel off and stroked her back as he lapped at her tongue.

"Mmm...aren't you tired baby?" she asked as their lips met.

Michelle had gone down on him after dinner as promised and didn't think that he would have any energy left. She could feel him rising against her labia, beneath his boxers.

"You know I can't get enough of you baby. You taste so good." he mumbled as he sucked on her bottom lip.

She began to gyrate on top of him and he could feel her getting wet through the boxers.

"Are you just going to tease me like that baby?" he laughed.

"You got to have your fun with me in front of Margaret...this is payback."

"Oh yeah?" and his hands slowly dropped below the curve of her ass to grip the soft naked cheeks.

She gasped as he squeezed them harder.

"You like that baby?"

"Mmmm yeah."

His fingers dug into the soft flesh and out of nowhere he spanked her.

"Ooooh shit!" she gasped.

"This is all mine right?" he whispered as his tongue encircled her nipple.

"Oooh yeah baby. All yours." she gasped as his large hands continued to caress her buttocks.

He raised her and pulled down his boxers to release his raging hard on. His thick cock sprang up against her labia with a loud smack. Michelle bit her lip as the slap stung her nether lips and she lowered herself on top of his cock once more, only without taking him inside of her.

Mark leaned in and pulled her on top of him as he lay back.

"Come on baby. Ride me again."

"You're making me do all the work." she pouted playfully.

"Just for a little bit babe. I love it when you get wet on my dick."

Michelle giggled and positioned herself over him as he aimed towards her slit. Slowly she lowered herself and Mark groaned as her hot, wet center sucked his organ into her body. He gripped her cheeks and began to guide her on top of him. She let him take control and hovered over him as he entered her body. All of Mark's skin tingled as her pussy massaged his shaft. His torso was drenched with her wetness and more continued to flow out of her as he fucked her slowly.

"Do it harder baby." she moaned.

"Don't like it slow huh?" he teased.

"I do but...just fuck me hard baby. Make me sore."

Mark sat up and flipped over, pinning her beneath him. Michelle turned around, indicating that she wanted him from the back and he leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"You're gorgeous baby...how about we skip work on Monday and just stay in bed all week." he said as he stroked her glistening ass.

"No babe..." she laughed. "We still have tomorrow. No more talking about Monday okay. Just fuck me already."

He laughed and slid inside her without hesitation. Michelle shivered as he bucked inside of her and it almost sounded like she was sobbing when she moaned and called out his name. He gripped her cheeks once again and spread them apart so that he could get a better view of his cock disappearing inside her.

"Pull my hair baby! Give it to me harder!" she groaned.

He didn't ask if she was sure, nor did he hesitate. Mark gave her everything she asked for and gripped the soft curly hair. It was damp, just like the night she confessed that she was a virgin. She was all his and his heart belonged to her.

He had always been gentle with her during their lovemaking but lately his true desire was to give her passion. It took him by surprise that she wanted him to be a little dominative. This was another thing he loved about Michelle; she always surprised him.

"Ooooh fuck!" she screamed as he bucked inside of her, his fingers still combing through her fragrant wet hair. "Make me come daddy!"

"Shit...you want Daddy's dick baby? Tell me!"

"Yea baby...beat it up hard...oh shit yes! Right there, right there." she gasped as his cock rammed into her tender insides. "I'm going to come baby...shit uuuuh!"

"Come for me baby, come on my dick...cream all over me."

Mark was sweating bullets but didn't slow down. He was doing all he could not to come inside her...he had to please his lady first. He didn't have to wait long because he felt her soft walls tighten over him as she came and dropped flat on the mattress. He too released and slid in as deep as he could go, flooding her pussy with his hot white fluids.

Mark remained inside of her and reveled in the moment, as he tried to catch his breath. His cock was still pulsating against her flesh and he slowly pulled out of her. His semen leaked out of her pussy and if he wasn't so exhausted he would have been turned on again.

"Daddy wants a second go!" he lied.

She laughed and turned towards him.

"Maybe later...you wore me out."

Mark took her in his arms and now felt ready to face the days ahead. She was everything he needed and he now knew that he would not face Margaret alone.

"I love you 'Chelle."

"I love you too baby."

Chapter Seven

Michelle and Mark walked into the office's elevator, hand in hand. He couldn't deny that he was still a little nervous despite his lovely weekend with Michelle. They had stayed in for the past two days, and shut their phones off, so as not to be interrupted. It had been perfect. It was just him and his lady, talking, laughing and making love. But now all that had come to an end and he hoped that their plan would go smoothly. They planned to resign first, depending on Mr. Benson's reaction.

"Remember, let me do the talking first... okay babe? If you want, you can go after me. But there are some things I need to get out first."

"Sure babe." he smiled and squeezed her hands reassuringly. "And you remember that no matter what happens, I love you."

"I love you to babe." she said sadly, yet kissed him on the cheek before the elevator doors sprang open.

They had gone in an hour early knowing that barely any of their fellow employees would be there. Only Mr. Benson, Margaret and the janitors would be present at this hour. Michelle thought it would be the perfect time to talk to the boss, in hopes of avoiding any outbursts or anyone overhearing their conversation.

They walked into the floor and strode past Margaret's doorway. She was at her desk, typing away but neither looked her way. They walked straight to Mr. Benson's office and Michelle lightly tapped on the door. Mark smiled at her one last time and gave her a kiss before Mr. Benson called out for them to come in.

"Oh good morning guys." he smiled warmly. "You're both pretty early aren't you?"

"Yes sir. We needed to talk to you and we thought that now would probably be the best time."

"Sure have a seat." and he motioned for them to sit down. "Everything going okay with work Mark?"

"Yes sir, I'm doing well...but uh..."

"Sir I...Mark and I are in a bit of a predicament. H-have you spoken to Margaret lately?" Michelle interjected.

"Well...we said our usual 'good mornings.' Apart from that, no I haven't. Is something wrong?"

Michelle looked at Mark nervously but she continued on.

"Well, sir it's probably obvious to everyone that we've been seeing each other for a while. I am sorry about what I'm about to say. Margaret caught Mark and I making love in one of the janitor's rooms on Friday. She approached Mark after I left and threatened to get us both fired if he didn't sleep with her. Mark wouldn't lie to me about anything and..."

"Wait a minute. You're saying Margaret is blackmailing you both?"

"Yes Sir." Mark responded.

"Well honestly, everyone does know about you two and I can't say that I'm pleased to hear that you were engaging in sexual activity during work hours."

"I'm sorry about that sir. I really am. I have no excuses...but I'm..." and Michelle took a deep breath as she spoke. "I'm going to have his baby. I was so happy when I found out and that's when I called him into the room. I was going to break it to him when we got home but he sprung the news about Margaret on me and I didn't know what to do."

Mark caught a lump in his throat and looked to Michelle. He couldn't believe what he'd just heard...and all his thoughts just flew out the window. He was prepared to make a long speech in front of Mr. Benson, to plead for their jobs. But now his mind was blank.

"You're pregnant? When did you find out?" Mr. Benson asked with an unreadable face.

"Friday morning." she replied, in a small frightened voice.

"Well I suppose congratulations are in order Michelle. From the look on Mark's face, I'm assuming he's just finding out too."

Michelle didn't answer, but her head was down as she stared at her clasped hands.

"I should probably be honest with you both, since you took the time to confess all this to me. You see, this isn't the first time someone's accused Margaret of something like this. Michelle do you remember your associate David?"

"Yes, I do." she said, finally looking up at him.

"He didn't seem to fit in here and Margaret gave me the impression that he was a trouble maker. When I called him into the office, he said the exact same things that you just said Michelle. Unfortunately he had no one to back him on this and I trusted Margaret more than someone who'd been working here for only a few months. I realize my mistake now and I intend to correct it. Excuse me one moment."

Mr. Benson phoned Margaret and asked her to come into the office. While he made the call Mark looked to Michelle again. Many thoughts were swimming in his head and he couldn't quite get a grasp on what he was actually feeling. It wasn't betrayal and it wasn't sadness. This was what he'd always wanted ever since he met her, yet she didn't trust him enough to tell him.

Before he could contemplate any more, Margaret stepped into the office. It seemed that she hadn't expected to see him and Michelle seated across from Mr. Benson.

"Is there a problem?" she asked.

"Yes Margaret, there is. I misjudged you. I honestly thought you were my most trustworthy employee. Now I'm hearing more news of you blackmailing the young men who work here."

"I don't know what you're talking about sir." she said sternly. "Why would I do something like that?"

"You tell me Margaret. I thought you were happily married. You had me fire David under false pretenses and you probably cost that young man a good future at the company. Now I'm hearing this for the second time and it can't just be a coincidence."

"Sir...I would never."

"Save it Margaret. Michelle and you were very close. I have no idea why you would betray her friendship but I am ashamed to have you working in my office, plotting against my employees. I'll expect your desk to be cleared by this afternoon."

"Richard! What the hell? You're actually going to believe this asshole over me?" Margaret shrieked.

"Watch your mouth Margaret." Michelle said angrily. "I have nothing else to say to you but don't talk about my man like that!"

"Oh fuck you Michelle." and she pushed Michelle by the shoulder, making her chair shift to the side.

Mark quickly got up and caught her by the arm.

"Don't you ever lay a finger on the mother of my child!" he sneered.

He wouldn't hit her, but he sure as hell wouldn't let anyone disrespect the woman he loved.

"Do I have to call security Margaret?" Mr. Benson yelled aloud.

Margaret didn't answer. She snatched her arm away and stormed out of the office.

Mr. Benson shook his head and slumped down into his chair.

"Well Michelle, I won't fire you. You've been a great assistant over the years and I need someone like you. I understand what it's like to be in love and happy. My wife and I were just like you two...so I will give you a break. But I trust this won't happen again?"

"Oh no sir. I promise you." she said immediately.

"Good. Good. I'll be in need of a new supervisor and I would be happy if you took Margaret's position. Seeing that you're pregnant I'm sure you can use the raise. Mark...all I have to say to you is, be careful and make sure you take care of this woman. You got me?"

"Yes sir. Thank you sir...we appreciate it." Mark said with a tiny smile.

"Alright...well your shifts are about to start. Try to keep out of Margaret's way. I will have her escorted out of the building so she doesn't make a scene."

"We will and thank you again." Michelle smiled.

"I want you to come see me after you clock in Michelle. We can discuss your promotion and your duties in my office."

"Alright. I'll be in shortly." and she got up and exited the office, with Mark following closely behind her.

They made it to their cubicles before she said anything to him.

"Mark...I'm sorry I didn't say anything. I was afraid."

"What are you afraid of? Was it losing your job or what I would say when I found out?" he replied angrily.

"Baby...I...it was what you would say. I didn't know if you were serious. We haven't been using protection and it was bound to happen I guess. I just sort of panicked when you told me about Margaret."

1...345678