Refashioned Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren said nothing. She simply watched. Her face was a sphinx-like mask, revealing nothing.

Desperately, Annabel searched her lover's features, looking for a sign before her adoring gaze was captured by the glittering hazel eyes that radiated pure, sensual power. Another ripple of mindblowing lust moved through her causing her to sway on her feet. Moisture gushed from her pussy, her leggings already dark with need.

Still throbbing with the beatific blankness of Training Annabel had returned to her room a few minutes ago to find Lauren waiting for her.

The result had been instantaneous. All the pent up arousal of the past four days had surged through her in a single heartbeat.

The adrenalin coursing through her veins produced a euphoria that no artificial drug could ever compete with. Juices continued to flow freely down her thighs like a waterfall as her granite-hard nipples poked through the top that clung to her chest, punctuating the Medusa logo emblazoned over her firm breasts.

Her body trembling with pure desire, her cunt vibrating and pulsating with raw need, her mind saturated with intense primordial lust, all other thoughts obliterated, Annabel gazed helplessly upon the one she loved with every fibre of her bring.

More than just love.

This was adoration.

Worship.

Struggling to remain on her feet, Annabel couldn't stop herself moaning loudly as her sex became the epicentre of an earthquake of passionate, unrestrained desire, the powerful tremors threatening to rip through her body, twist her soul and collapse her mind into a mound of tangled rubble from which no survivor would emerge unscathed.

Lauren was unmoved. Annabel fell deeper into her eyes, ensnared by the inescapable pull of her lover's gaze, completely dominated by the intense sexual power her lover exercised over her.

"I hear you have been busy in my absence," Lauren finally spoke, breaking the silence.

Panting raggedly, Annabel gasped an answer of sorts. "Yesssssss....." she exclaimed in demented delight.

"You have done well," Lauren went on, her eyes shimmering a with darkness that drove Annabel deeper into depraved abandon. "You have pleased me."

"Y..yyy..essssss," the word surged through her, her body shaking uncontrollably as she surrendered to the passion bubbling and boiling within.

The thought-terminating power of Lauren's mesmerising eyes reminded her of the Spiral. She couldn't help but envisage it as she drowned in the complicated hazel eyes that transfixed her. The whirling, twirling, swirling Spiral she craved swam before her. It felt so right to let the Spiral take her, caress her thoughts, hold her tight and make love to her unresisting mind as she begged to be fucked by it over and over again.

The thought, and pussy, dampening focus of her dreams sucked out all that was bad and replaced it with good.

She adored the Spiral almost as much as she loved Lauren.

"You have proven yourself worthy," her lover continued, the words crisply enunciated, causing Annabel to shudder with bliss that she could barely suppress, the tremor of lust suffusing through her, quickly lost amidst the white-hot heat that scorched and blistered her mind and sex.

Screaming with joy, the fervour in her voice mirroring the ardour in her soul, Annabel surrendered all in an instant. Everything that had once seemed so important was now meaningless.

Her job. Her family. Her life. Her future.

Vanities all. To be cast on to the bonfire.

All the complexities and mysteries of life were simplified.

Reduced in meaning.

Diminshed.

Just like her.

Discipline. Training. Truth. Belief. Slavery.

Dark flames of corrupting desire licked her cunt, stoking her need, intensifying her want, consuming everything they touched, burning brighter than the sun itself.

Her torment was unbearable, the agony becoming ecstasy, the pain becoming joy, as her tortured soul writhed in agony, splintering into a million shards of broken glass that had been shattered by the sledgehammer wielded by the woman she loved.

"Y.......yy..yy......essssssssssssss!!!!" She accepted all.

Lauren's piercing gaze seemed to slice straight through her skull, reaching into her brain, cutting away everything in its path.

"You want to be a slave because you need to give up all control," the woman insisted. "Slaves must be controlled. Slaves obey their Controller."

"Y.............Y....Y..YYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Her juddering, squirming body was on the edge of collapse. The mind-melting pleasure was unbearable, tearing into her, sundering the bonds of her existence, the orgasm growing and growing.

"A slave," Lauren pressed. "This is what you are. And what you will always be."

Another scream possessed her but no sound emerged. Eyes bulging, mouth agape, her entire body contorted with an ecstasy that was impossible to suppress, Annabel felt the pleasure rising and rising, frantic to release everything in a single overwhelming, soul-shattering moment of orgasmic oblivion.

A thin stream of drool dripped unnoticed from her gaping mouth as she prepared to surrender her entire being to the pleasure.

"Your True self cannot be denied," the petite woman insisted, melting Annabel's thoughts, sculpting her mind, refashioning her brain.

"You are a slave," Lauren declared, her captivating eyes blazing with ardent intensity. "You will always be a slave."

Then there was silence. An agonised eternity of silence.

The orgasm was coiled tightly around her like a snake poised to crush its prey.

Eyes rolling back into her head, Annabel hung on the cusp of a volcanic eruption on a scale that would dwarf anything she had previously experienced. It would change the entire landscape of her life. Nothing would ever be the same again. The boiling, bubbling lava was about to spew forth in a single earth-shattering explosion of Krakatoan magnitude. Molten liquid fire would gush through her, consuming everything in its path, mercilessly devouring all, sparing nothing.

Later it would harden into a thick crust, solidifying into the new world which she was destined to inhabit.

"Cum!" Lauren barked, the command slamming into her like an express train as she collapsed bonelessly to the floor, the start of a climax, unfathomable in its intensity, taking her. Lauren's voice penetrated the exaltation, sending her deeper and deeper into the religious fervour that the maniacal paradise of pure pleasure demanded as the Heavens exploded in blinding, blazing supernovae.

"Cum slave!" the brunette woman yelled as Annabel curled into a ball, muscles twitching and firing of their own accord, her wants, needs and desires dissolving...melting... liquefying, the orgasmic rapture ravaging her remorselessly.

Pitilessly.

Mercilessly.

Endlessly.

"Cum only for your Controller!"

______

End Part 4

Feedback always appreciated.