Reform Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Eagle's side, Swan was tapping Owl's shoulder repeatedly and not as politely as Panda had. Owl did not look like she needed a break. In fact, she hadn't broken a sweat although she'd deposited a lot of spit onto Eagle as she sucked and gagged on his thick cock.

Finally, Owl paused and turned to Swan, shook her head slightly and switched places with her friend. Swan kneeled near the base of the chaise between Eagles legs and went straight to deep throating.

The small crowd stood stunned as she attempted to swallow that long shaft down her throat without coming up for air once.

The time was just over 5 minutes and Swan gagged away, drool pouring from her mouth down the shaft and balls, onto the upholstery beneath. Raina was slightly impressed. Eagle was grinding his hips into Swan's face and it was obvious he was near climax.

Emu beat him to the punch. He was gripping at the sides of the seat and convulsing strongly as Panda sucked and slurped at the cum shooting into his mouth. Emu began wincing because Panda continued to squeeze and lick the remnants of his orgasm and still had the balls in a grip.

On the sidelines, Raven's face was like stone. Raina suspected that Raven would have turned beet red, if she'd been several shades lighter.

Eagle finished a few seconds later and Swan held the pumping cock in her throat and he reached down to try to free himself from her oral grip. As she licked her lips, Swan looked over at Owl and tried to give her friend a high five. Owl pretended not to see and flipped her hair as she stepped back into the crowd.

Gekko announced the winner as Eagle and that the prize for both men was in the participation.

Eagle removed the pillow from his face and he looked up at Raina from his lying position. Looking drained and slightly confused.

12