Refugee Daughter Deflowered

Story Info
Daughter of refugee meets perfect man, gives her virginity.
1.7k words
3.47
18.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firebro
Firebro
11 Followers

My family fled Syria for America at the start of the civil war in that country, but now I'm a fully mature 18 year old. My parents, especially my father, would constantly complain about how I would dress and act, saying I was too Americanized and was turning my back on my people. However, one thing I did to make him happy was stay away from boys... well until I met Dan...

Dan just moved into our neighborhood and was new to the school, but he was everything a girl could want: tall, confident, funny, muscular, pale, blonde, blue eyes, chisled jaw. He was practically a male model. I might have stayed away from boys until now out of respect for my dad, but there was no way I was going to pass up my chance to get a shot at Dan. My problem was every other girl wanted to get with him too. How was I going to stand out? I had an idea...

When I saw him at school the next day in the hall, I walked up to him.

"Hey Dan," I said flirtatiously, playing with my jet black hair with a cute yet sexy smile on my face.

"Hey Fatimah, what do you want?" he said back to me, seemingly exhausted and impatient.

"Well," I said, not changing my demeanor, "I want to have sex with you," I said, knowing that practically every guy would jump at the offer to have sex, especially when offered by a relatively sexy girl like me. I had nice dark skin and eyes, thick lips, thin waist, not much belly fat to speak of, and pretty decent ass and titties as compared to other girls of my grade.

"You realize you're not even the first today to ask me? Why should I prioritize you above the others? You think that will make me want to be in a relationship with you? I know you girls function. Each time I fuck one of you without getting into a relationship, you become depressed, because this is ultimately what it's about, you want to date me and think if I fuck you, I'll date you. Well, you got to offer a lot more than that because the competition is crazy high."

"Oh yeah? Well how many of those girls are virgins? I'll be giving you something that can only be given once, no other man has been inside of me." I was confident that this would sell him. His demeanor changed, he pulled back a little, although definitely seemed more open now.

"Okay then," he said, with a smile growing on his face, "my parents are out of town for the weekend, meet me at my place on Saturday at 5:30 PM. Show me you can impress me." He then gave me his address.

I walked away, unable to contain my excitement and squealing along the way. I just knew I was going to make Dan my new boyfriend, but that said, I had to put in the effort. I had my hair done and went shopping for some super sexy clothes, buying a cute black skirt barely covering my ass, a thong, stockings, and a really cute tight tube top. Finally, it was the special day. I dressed up in all the clothes I had bought. I added some makeup and admired myself in the mirror. As I was admiring myself, I thought I looked so sexy. My smooth tanned sexy legs barely covered in cute black stockings, my soft round ass practically visible under my skirt, a sliver of my bronze skin showing from underneath my tube top, with my boobs pouring over the top of it.

As I walked down the stairs, ready to finally have Dan fuck me for the first time, my dad saw how I was dressed. He berated me for a few minutes, telling me I looked like a prostitute, and that I had become too corrupted and Westernized. I insisted that all I was doing was seeing my friends, and luckily he believed me. If he really knew where I was going, there was no way he would have ever let me. His pure little Muslim girl going to be defiled by Western cock, his worst nightmare, and yet, at the same time, her, my, biggest dream.

As I leave my house however, I see every guy on the street checking me out. I know they're looking at my sexy outfit with hungry eyes, wanting to consume me, sexually, as I struck the right balance between revealing and leaving what's rest to imagination. Finally, I had arrived at Dan's house, another girl, with bright blue eyes and blonde locks in tight shorts and a white blouse came prancing out. As I stepped in and Dan welcomed me in, I asked him about it.

"Well, you know, I'm a desirable guy, you weren't the only girl trying to sleep with me, lots of other girls offered sex in hopes of trying to date me," he said with a huge shit-eating grin on his face.

"Oh yeah? Well I bet I'm the only one offering you VIRGIN pussy," I responded coyly, with a shit-eating grin of my own.

"Actually Alice, the girl you just saw, was a virgin before I bedded her. Oh and you know Kathy, the Chinese foreign exchange student? Yeah, I took her virginity too."

I kept my grin on my face to mask my newfound fear and nervousness. I became extremely worried, if virginity wasn't something that set me apart from all the other girls, what was I supposed to do to go above and beyond? I had to think fast... but I had nothing. Just hope for the best I suppose. I took off my tube top, I was not topless except for my strapless bra, which exposed my boobs anyway. I walked sexily towards Dan, knowing he was scanning my near topless body, especially my bronze, toned, smooth, tight, stomach. When I reach him, he effortlessly removes me bra, allowing my bare boobs to fall into place. Unseen by any man yet before, Dan put his mouth to my dark brown nipples and started sucking. He picked me up off the ground and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked over to his bedroom where he thew me onto the bed and pulled off his pants and underwear, revealing a giant, girthy, hard cock, ready to completely tear up my virgin, unused pussy. He walked slowly to me, as I was still lying on his bed, and pulled my skirt down. Then my stockings. Then my thong. I was totally exposed to him, and I couldn't be happier.

Dan was feasting with his eyes upon my nude body while I had a massive grin on my face. He slowly scanned me, enjoying every second of it, starting with my eyes, moving down to my lips, and then my neck, then my boobs, then my belly and arms, then my hips, then my vagina, then my thighs, then my calves and feet. Suddenly, he slams his cock into my pussy, tearing apart my hymen and obliterating my virginity forever. As the blood poured out, I felt a searing pain run through me, but it was overwhelmed by the intense pleasure. I screamed as I achieved orgasm for the first time, almost as he first penetrated me. He was very adept in bed, furiously fucking me, as I just laid on my back and enjoyed the experience.

However, the pleasure was too great, my body started convulsing and I felt Dan's lips on my nipples again. My juices were pouring out of my pussy all over onto the bed, more and more with every thrust. I felt the walls of my pussy being enlarged by the prescence of his cock within me. He had developed a solid rhythm giving me orgasm after orgasm, making me moan ever louder and louder until he eventually pulled out and started cumming all over my boobs. I laughed so hard my boobs were flopping around. Nothing was funny, but it was simply the most amazing experience of life and I could not contain myself. I started spreading his cum all across my upper body, then leaning my upper body against the wall. He crawls up next to me.

"You know, you should probably take a shower so your dad doesn't smell the cum on you," he said, with a coy smile on his face.

"Am I picked?" I asked.

"To be my girlfriend? Winner will be announced Monday, how about that?"

I wash up but I masturbate in the shower thinking about what I just went through. It was complete and total bliss, my father was preventing me from experiencing joy to the fullest extent. I felt nothing else that my life mission should be for this man to pleasure me as I pleasure him, my dad's opinions I could not care less about.

As I got home, I became excited again. My parents had no idea that while I was gone, I became a woman. The purity I had my father was obsessed with was now gone. Yet neither of my parents knew. They thought I was the same pure innocent girl, only corrupted by how I was dressed. My pussy was just defiled, and there's nothing they could do about it, or even learn about it.

In school on Monday, I rushed to find Dan as fast as possible to see who he chose to be his girlfriend. However, as soon as I saw him, I saw him together with the girl who was walking out of the house before me holding hands! I confronted him: "how could you do this? I gave you my virginity! We had such a good time!"

He shook his head and said "well, yeah, but the same is true of Alice... and of Kathy, but the truth is I had the best time with Alice, so I will be going out with her."

I wanted to cry, I truly believed this would my big moment, and it drained in front of me. However, that won't change what I learned from my sexual experience with him. He taught me who I truly was, not a woman who was to wait for marriage with a man my parents thought was good. No, I was a cumslut, addicted to cock and I needed my fix. If Dan wasn't going to provide, that's not going to stop me from fulfilling what I must be.

Firebro
Firebro
11 Followers