Reilly's Revenge Ch. 03

Story Info
Step one went easier than planned.
856 words
3.49
5.5k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reilly really hadn't thought she'd get this far. Here he was, sitting in front of her, breathing her same air, and it felt different than before. James' mischievous, chiseled face grinning back at her, still a little shocked. His shoulders were still broad and strong, and she suspected he also spent a few hours at the gym each week. She imagined that his physique under those stuffy office clothes was just as good, if not better than when they had last known each other. His thick, dark brown hair played lightly across his forehead, giving him a tussled "I just always look this good" look. And his eyes. Damn those eyes. Those amber golden-brown eyes.

She didn't think it would be this hard to keep her cool around him, and she was hoping all this extra effort would eventually be worth it. She had practically thrown back her first glass of champagne trying to dull the nerves and regain the calm confidence that she had practiced so hard. Her second glass went down much slower, but she was proud to see that James had considered the first downing less of a nervous tick, and more of an adventurous fun side. So far, everything was working perfectly.

Reilly uncrossed, and re-crossed her legs, making sure to leave ample time for James to peek in between her legs as she did. She'd worn a small, black lace thong, and she was hoping against hope that her own arousal wasn't showing. She wanted to be sure James thought he had no effect on her whatsoever... however contrary that was to the fact.

James fidgeted with his cuff-links. Fidgeting didn't used to be a habit of his. She wondered if she was making him nervous. As the silence grew, she decided to look from her champagne glass to his amber eyes coyly, her gaze was met, not by his eyes, but his eyelids, as he was quite obviously staring directly at her boobs, mouth slightly agape... Neanderthal-ish. She chuckled, sipped her champagne, and waited.

James' intercom abruptly blared at him. "Mr. Cunningham, I've scheduled your appointment with Director Yang tomorrow at 2:00. Would you like me to cancel your dinner reservation due to the expected length of the meeting?"

James was jerked back to reality and hastily pushed the intercom button. "Yes Rachel, that would be very good."

The voice, apparently named Rachel responded, "Will do Mr. Cunningham. I'll be clocking out for the day; do you need anything else?"

James' mind began whirring and a small smirk began growing above his slightly stubbled chin. "No Rachel, please have an excellent evening." When he lifted his finger from the intercom this last time his attitude had changed. A thought had grown very quickly in the back of his mind. He was one of the last, if not the last person in the office every day. Denise wouldn't think twice about him being late. His ex was sitting right in front of him, completely fuckable. He didn't see a ring on her finger, not that that would deter him much, and she had consumed two glasses of Champagne. He bet he could get her to have at least one more, and then he would just... see what happens.

"So, Reilly. Let's face it, I was a little shocked to see you. And a little more shocked to see you looking like..." His voice trailed off as his eyes tried to drink in every part of her. He felt an insatiable hunger welling up inside of him and his dick, which had grown considerably since Reilly arrived, was now pulsing and aching with anticipation.

Reilly stood up and poured herself another glass of champagne, leaning over as she did, trying to make sure that James had seen the black lace she wore beneath her flattering little blouse. After pouring her glass, standing up, and taking another sip, she walked around to the side of the desk where James sat, and sat on the desk, looking across her shoulder at him.

James took in a big breath and whistled as he let it out. "Why are you here Reilly?" James tried to ask as reserved as he could.

She smiled. Apparently, he had asked the right question. "Oh James, you know I never really got over you. I just wondered what you might be doing tonight... I kind of hoped..." She looked directly into his eyes and tilted her head slightly. "Well... to be perfectly honest James, I kind of hoped it would be me."

His heart raced as he looked her over once more. He looked down at his wedding ring and didn't give it another thought. Lifting his chin and leaning back in his chair he calmly and decidedly said, "I think something like that could be arranged." He reached for his glass and downed it, annoyed at how the bubbles stung his throat and stood. He grabbed Reilly's hand roughly and practically dragged her out of his office. Pulling her close as he locked his door. "Do what I say, when I say."

Reilly gulped, hoping she could follow through.