Reina in a Strange Land Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow, ow!" cried Reina, trying to pull her leg from his strong grip.

"It's alright, we just need to stretch it out," he said, his other hand coming to her calf to rub it up and down. After a minute of rubbing, the muscle began to loosen up, and as the pain subsided a little, Reina realized how nice Mr. Jamison's big strong hand felt on her slender bare leg.

"Did you hydrate properly before practice?" said Mr. Jamison, looking at her sternly as he continued his rubbing.

"Hmm-what? Oh, it was raining, I didn't think I needed to..." stammered Reina, distracted by his hand on her leg.

"Always gotta hydrate, and you really should do a better job stretching," scolded Mr. Jamison, frowning.

"Y-yes, sir," said Reina, sheepishly.

"Let me guess, during stretches, you girls were watching the boys team warming up and doing a half-assed job?" he said, his hand rubbing both her calf muscle and her shin.

Reina blushed. "I'm s-sorry, Coach," she said. Deb had the hots for the team captain of the all-boys school who shared their fields, and she was always talking about him during warm-ups.

"Don't say sorry to me," he said, shrugging. "I'm not the one with the leg cramps." Then he smiled at her. "There, is that a little better?"

Reina reluctantly nodded, wishing she had the courage to ask him to keep rubbing her leg.

Mr. Jamison gave her a funny look, still rubbing her calf. "I know Deb likes that guy, the team captain, what's his name? Doesn't matter, you're a good girl, Reina. You're supposed to keep Deb out of trouble for me, remember?" Then his hand moved to just above her knee, pinching the sensitive part of her lower thigh.

Reina squealed, squirming on the floor. Mr. Jamison laughed and patted the side of her leg, before getting to his feet. He used to tickle Deb and Reina like that when they were younger, and he hadn't done that in years. Reina was shocked how it made her feel now. She wanted him to do it again.

Reina sat on the floor watching Mr. Jamison walk across the kitchen in bare feet and a damp coaching uniform. He had a perfect butt, which she watched longingly as he went up the stairs. With Mr. Jamison out of view, Reina sighed and pulled out her phone, wiping the water off it with her sweatshirt. The phone still worked, but her dad hadn't responded, even to ask if she was ok. She sent him a new message, letting him know Mr. Jamison had given her a ride and she was at Debbie's house, then she texted Debbie. "Deb, your dad gave me a ride when mine didn't show. I'm at your house, gonna squeeze into your favorite black dress."

She chuckled softly to herself. That would get Debbie all fired up, she never let anyone so much as try on that dress. Reina looked at her phone for a minute, but no one responded to her texts.

Sighing with annoyance, she pulled off her waterlogged sweatshirt, then picked up her socks and shin guards and hobbled over to the laundry room, which was just by the basement door. She threw them along with the sweatshirt into the washing machine. Upstairs she heard the shower come on. She looked down at her green and yellow soccer uniform streaked with mud. Nervously, she glanced up the stairs, but it sounded like Mr. Jamison was in the shower. Quickly, Reina pulled off her uniform top and threw it in the laundry, then slipped out of her muddy shorts and threw that in as well. Then she quickly padded through the kitchen in her sports bra and panties, feeling an odd thrill at being half naked in Mr. Jamison's house. She grabbed the LED lantern and rushed upstairs, then turned left toward Debbie's room where the second bathroom was. She entered the bathroom to turn on the faucet to warm up the water.

"I grabbed a bath and wash towel for you--oh there you are," exclaimed Mr. Jamison. He was standing there in the bathroom in his wet boxers with no shirt on, holding a fluffy pink bath towel in his hand. Reina gave a little shriek, dropping the lantern when her hands flew to cover herself.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" she said suddenly, bending down to pick up the lantern she'd dropped. She straightened up, holding the lantern awkwardly with one hand across her sports bra while her other hand was awkwardly covering her black panties. She stood there gaping at the Mr. Jamison's well muscled chest, her slender arms feeling completely inadequate for hiding her half naked body from his eyes. Her face felt hot and her heart was pounding in her chest. "I... I put my dirty u-uniform and shorts in the laundry," she said, meekly. It was all she could think of to say.

"Yeah, of course," said Mr. Jamison, looking at her with an odd expression, and she realized how dumb that she must sound. Then he shook his head. "I don't understand fashion, but I'm told all the popular girls are wearing mud and underwear these days." Reina gaped in horror at him, and he laughed. "I don't know why my team is always parading half naked in front of me," he added, shaking his head in mock confusion. Reina blushed, remembering how he'd once stomped into the girls locker room to yell at her for missing a penalty kick. A dozen girls in their underwear had screamed and yelled at him like a flock of angry birds until he left.

He smiled at her embarrassed expression as she stood there awkwardly, wanting to stand before him proudly in her underwear, but unable to get her arms to move. "Debbie parades half naked around the house all the time. You two are a matched set."

Reina gasped. "No, I d-don't do that!"

Mr. Jamison chuckled. "It's ok, dear, I was just joking." Then he gestured that he wanted to slip past her. Reina stepped back too quickly, bumping against the wall with an 'ouch!'

Mr. Jamison put his hand on her shoulder. "Are you ok?"

"Umm, yeah," said Reina, blushing a deep red. She felt a tingling where his hand touched her bare shoulder. Unfortunately he quickly removed it, moving past her to the hallway. "Oh, here you go," he added, handing her the two towels. "I'm sorry for the intrusion."

Reina just stood there, speechless as he went into the bathroom, feeling her heart thumping against her chest. She watched as Mr. Jamison walked down the hallway toward the master bedroom. "Thank you," she whispered, softly. She stood there in confusion for several long seconds, wondering why it seemed so difficult to breathe. What an idiot she was. Did he know? Was it obvious to him that she had a crush on him, standing there like a blubbering idiot? His ex wife had been a bitch, but she was beautiful and sophisticated compared to Reina. Reina had a gift on the soccer field; she felt so confident out there, like she could do anything. But around attractive older men she became clumsy and awkward. He probably thought of her like a goofy Labrador puppy.

Finally with a sigh of defeat, she moved back into the bathroom. Reina closed the door, and thought about locking it, but she didn't want to offend her friend's dad, so she left it unlocked. The room was very dark, the only light coming from the lantern. She took a hot, quick shower. It felt good to wash the mud and sweat from her hair and body. As she spread soap over her body, her mind began to wander, imagining it was Mr. Jamison's soapy hands moving over her breasts and between her legs. His fingers would gently massage her nipples, making sure they were extra clean. Then he'd very thoroughly clean her down below...

Oh god, stop that! thought Reina, feeling her nipples standing at attention and her insides tingling. What is wrong with me, she thought? Fantasizing about her coach and best friend's dad was so wrong! She'd done it often, of course, usually in the comfort and privacy of her own bed. She'd never fantasized when she alone in the house with him. Mortified by her own behavior, she quickly looked through the steamy glass to make sure he wasn't watching her. Of course the bathroom was empty, and she scolded herself for being disappointed. Reina quickly grabbed the pink towel Mr. Jamison had given her and dried herself off, leaving her hair damp so she wouldn't have to brush it. She looked down at her still erect nipples and almost locked the door, but she was afraid Mr. Jamison might hear the sound.

Reina realized then she'd totally forgotten to fetch some clothes from Debbie's bedroom. She'd meant to do that but her half naked encounter with Mr. Jamison had totally thrown her off. She finished toweling off, then wrapped the towel around her chest, looking down at her bare thighs. The towel wasn't quite big enough, so it only covered to down to her upper thighs. She carefully peeked out the bathroom door, and she heard the shower running from Mr. Jamison's bedroom. Deciding it was safe, she quickly padded out the hallway and into Debbie's bedroom.

She'd been in Debbie's room countless times, but there always seemed to be a new stuffed animal or new pillow, which Debbie could never get enough of. She walked over to the dresser and looked at Debbie's array of photos, smiling at a picture of herself and Debbie at the beach. She picked up the framed photo to look at it. Debbie had taken her bikini shopping, the results of which were on display in the photo, Reina dressed in a bright yellow two piece that she was busting out of since she'd been too embarrassed to buy the bigger size. Neither Mr. Jamison nor Reina's father had been with them at the beach, which was the only reason Reina had agreed to wear it. She frowned suddenly, wondering if Mr. Jamison had seen the photo. It was large and prominently displayed, but maybe he didn't go into Debbie's room? She put the photo back, and it teetered forward, falling onto the soft rug. Reina bent over to pick it up, and she heard a sound from behind her, that of Mr. Jamison clearing his throat.

Reina's heart seized up as she stood up straight and spun around, clutching the towel above her breasts and pressing down the front of it at her abdomen. Mr. Jamison was standing there in the hallway, in a pair of athletic pants and a polo shirt. Reina sighed, for he looked good no matter what he was wearing. If he'd been standing there for more than a few seconds, he probably got an eyeful when she bent over. She felt her cheeks reddening.

"Uh, sorry," he said apologetically, and she wondered what he was apologizing for exactly. He cleared his throat again. "I'm going to go grab some Chinese food for dinner, ok? You're welcome to have some if your dad's running late."

Reina simply swallowed heavily, unable to speak as she wondered what he had seen below the too-short towel.

"Are you ok, Reina?" he asked, seeing her confusion. "How's your Charley Horse?"

His look of concern melted her heart, and she just stood there staring at him, and worrying that her grip on the towel might fail, dropping it and exposing her nakedness to her handsome coach. Her legs felt so bare, and she quickly glanced down to make sure the towel was covering enough. Seeing her looking down, Mr. Jamison took a step toward her.

"Is it bad? Would you like me to look at it?" he said, now just a few feet from her.

"No!" squeaked Reina, her voice sounding tight and strained. "I-I mean... it's okay! I'm okay... you don't have to rub it..." Oh god, I say the dumbest things around him! She was having trouble even standing still this close to him, with only a fluffy towel between him and her naked body.

Mr. Jamison shrugged and took a step back. "I... wasn't going to rub it. Alright, help yourself to Deb's clothes, unless you prefer to walk around in that towel. Just don't bend over again."

"W-what?" croaked Reina, but Mr. Jamison was already leaving the room and heading down the stairs. She quickly rushed toward the hallway, then cursed when the towel dropped off her body. Reina quickly grabbed it and put it around her, anxiously looking to make sure Mr. Jamison wasn't standing there again. She quickly went down the hallway to the top of the stairs, and saw that he was heading toward the front door. He sensed her and turned to wave.

"I'll be back in a few minutes, ok? They won't deliver to a dark street. Don't worry about the power, it's usually back quickly on our street." Then he was out the door, locking it behind him.

She chewed her lower lip, wondering what he meant by that comment. Had he seen... everything... when she bent over? She was mortified at the thought. Reina bent over at the waist and reached around to touch her ass below the towel. What did she even look like from that angle? It was horrifying! How could he make a comment like that so nonchalantly, and then just leave? She walked back into Debbie's bedroom and sat down on the bed, confused. Why did she have to have a crush on a 40 year old man, instead of one of the many guys her age she knew around town? He was so hard to understand. She had no idea what he felt about her. Was Reina just his daughter's kid friend to him? One of his soccer players? Did he think of her as a woman even? She was dying to know the answers, but she could never ask him, or Debbie.

Reina flopped onto the bed, burying her face into the soft comforter, and making a whining sound. Finally she sat up and went over to Debbie's dresser, pulling out and unfolding one of Debbie's racer back tank tops and slipped into it, then she took a pair of cotton shorts and slipped into them. It felt weird to be wearing no underwear, but she didn't want to wear her friend's panties. She put on a pair of pink socks and then grabbed a school sweatshirt from Debbie's closet, pulling it on. Then she picked up the LED lantern and went back into the hallway, wondering what to do, and spotted the open master bedroom door. With a pang of guilt, she slipped inside, careful not to touch the door. Coach was very observant, he'd remember the door was halfway open.

Mr. Jamison had divorced several months before, which had made Reina happy. Not because it left her crush unattached, but because Debbie's mom had always been mean to her, and she wasn't sure why. It hadn't started out that way, but around the time Reina had turned 16, her best friend's mom had turned cold or even hostile. They'd gotten a divorce a year or two later, so perhaps Mrs. Jamison had just been in a lot of bad moods. Regardless, Reina felt more relaxed at Debbie's house without her mom there.

Reina lifted the lantern and walked around the bedroom. It still looked like the bedroom of a married couple, even the bed was neatly made up, but she noticed there were no pictures of his wife anywhere. On a bookshelf were pictures of Debbie alone and with her dad, and also various picture books. Mr. Jamison was a photographer on the side. He had been shooting his daughter and her friends at sports games since they were little. Reina even had a large print of herself at home heading the ball into the goal in their 7th grade playoff final. It was a fantastic photo, but since he couldn't use his camera while he was coaching, she had no recent soccer photos from him.

Reina noticed one of the photo books was partly pulled out, as if someone had been looking at it and placed it back incorrectly. The leather-wrapped photo book was different from the others, it looked old and worn. Curious, she pulled it out. On the cover was written "Keiko." Reina hesitated. It was an invasion of privacy, to be in Mr. Jamison's bedroom, looking at his photo books. Then she remembered Debbie mentioning that her father had lived in Japan, probably around the time Japan had legalized slavery. She looked at the picture book, and looking about nervously, she opened the book to the first page.

The book contained photographs of a young woman who was likely Japanese from her look and the name on the book. The woman looked early 20s, slender but full figured and busty such that she filled out the lingerie perfectly. She had jet black, shiny hair that went very straight down the middle of her back, although she wore other hairstyles in some of the photos. She looks a little like me, Reina thought. The same round face and big doe eyes, the same dark shiny hair. The woman was more busty, almost too much so, and she had a softer look, lacking her muscle tone.

Reina suddenly regretted all the soccer training, envious of the woman's voluptuous feminine curves. She had a magnificent body, and the photographer knew how to capture it. Her heart was thumping in her chest. Mr. Jamison had taken glamour shots of Debbie at times, and the pictures looked very similar, only Debbie hadn't been scantily dressed, and hadn't been doing sexy poses for the camera. On more than one occasion he'd even offered to take photos of Reina, but she'd been too embarrassed to agree. These photos, on the other hand, were entirely different. She turned the page, and drew in a sharp breath. Now the woman was naked. She turned the page, still naked. Mr. Jamison had photographed her in the nude. And they weren't classic nude poses either, but more like pornography. The pretty Japanese girl was kneeling with her thighs spread wide, or on all fours on a bed, giving the camera a suggestive look, sometimes smiling at the camera, and other times wearing a rather lewd expression that made Reina feel strange and embarrassed. She turned the page again, and again.

"Oh god!" exclaimed Reina. Now the girl was tied up, her arms bound in ropes and stretched above her head, her breasts looking huge and pointy, and her expression showed she seemed to be enjoying her bondage. She couldn't stop staring at the photograph, wondering how it felt to be bound like that. Reina raised her hands over her head, crossing her wrists as if they were bound in the same rope. She pushed out her chest, mimicking the woman's pose, and looked down at herself. Reina could see her own nipples outlined in the soft material of the tank top. She lowered her hands and turned the page, and now the woman was kneeling on the floor, her knees spread wide and her hands bound behind her back. Her head was lowered and her hair this time was bound in a ponytail. Reina's heart skipped a beat and her chest grew tight as she looked at the photo. She spread her knees as wide as she could, and placed her hands behind her own back. Looking at the photo, she reached up and pulled the tank top up over her breasts, exposing her small, rigid nipples to the cool air of the room, then she placed her wrists behind her back again. She pushed her chest out, looking down in amazement at how stiff her little brownish pink nipples appeared. Then she imagined posing like this in front of Mr. Jamison, and a soft sound escaped from her throat.

Reina looked at the photo again. The woman had more hair down there than Reina's small tuft of dark pubic hair, and she wondered if men found that appealing or gross. Then she realized that this girl must have been Mr. Jamison's girlfriend, so he hadn't seemed to mind. Reina suddenly felt something between her legs, and she pulled the waist band of the cotton shorts away from her belly, reaching inside with her other hand. Then she gasped, her hand recoiling as if stung. I'm wet! She realized. Holding her wet fingers up in the air, Reina looked around the room, spying a tissue box on the headboard of the bed. She quickly cleaned off her sticky fingers and threw the tissue in the small trash bin next to the book shelf, then she went into the master bathroom and washed her hands. When she returned, she noticed another book next to the one she'd pulled out.

Reina looked about the quiet, dark room, and then shrugged, sitting down on the bed and pulling out the picture book. She gasped, her hand flying to her mouth. This book was labeled "Celina." It was her mother's name. Reins flipped to the first page. "Oh my god," she whispered, as she looked at photos of her mother. They were just like the other book, lingerie photos at first. Her mother was beautiful, with a perfect body, and she looked so proud and confident, posing for the camera. Reina turned the page, then again, and again. She stopped at a photo of her mother lying on a bed, her wrists bound behind her, and her legs spread, such that the camera showed her neatly shaved pussy from behind. She gasped softly, for the photo was so detailed, she could even see her mother's glistening wetness.

123456...8