Reina in a Strange Land Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Jamison smiled down at her. "Your first what?" he asked, not mocking her.

Reina blushed a deep red. "My first lover I guess?" she replied, her face feeling warm and her hands feeling small in his strong grip. It was an enticing feeling.

His blue eyes were searching hers, and Reina resisted the urge to look away and simply let herself fall into the blue depths. When he spoke, he startled her. "Would you really want your first time to be with someone like me?"

Reina felt her throat constrict. This was so wrong. Debbie would kill her for even thinking about such a thing! And she didn't even know if Mr. Jamison was interested in her. She was probably a silly girl to him. He'd loved Reina's mother, but she was blond, and beautiful, and charming, and in the photos she was several years old than Reina. But for the last two years, maybe longer, she'd been dying to know what Mr. Jamison thought of her. Every time he'd yelled at her at soccer, she'd felt crushed. He had no idea how much it hurt when he screamed at her.

Then he'd be so nice and sweet to her in his home, and her crush would come back to life stronger than ever. It was very confusing for Reina, her senior year in particular. She was a month from graduating, and it was like her time with Mr. Jamison was running out. She thought of him all the time, and here he was, opening up to her. This was her chance to find out what he really felt, if anything. She might never get another chance. Yet his rejection would be devastating. She wondered if she could even muster the courage to ask him.

Mr. Jamison clearly sensed her confusion. "Reina," he said softly, squeezing her hands. "Would you like me to go?"

Reina shook her head quickly, and the words tumbled out before she could stop them. "You wouldn't want me anyway, I'm... just one of your players... and your daughter's best friend! Why are you asking me this?"

Mr. Jamison chuckled softly. His hands left Reina's, and he raised them up to gently touch her face. Reina's next breath froze in her chest, thinking he was about to kiss her. But he only smiled at her. "Reina, you're not just one of my players, first of all. You're the best player I've ever coached. So smart, and coachable, and creative out there. I'm in awe of the things you can do with a soccer ball. But that's not all. I've watched you blossom into a beautiful woman, and one who reminds me constantly of your mother, the most incredible woman I've ever known. Yes, you are young, and sweet, and innocent, but that only makes you even more alluring. In fact... you are the woman that I wanted your mother to be, but she wasn't.

"It is not fair really, that I have to coach a girl who constantly reminds me of my first and greatest love. I even thought of quitting, but the thought of not coaching you was unthinkable. So I just live with it, and try to be a good coach to you, to help you realize your dream of playing Division 1. Don't worry, I wasn't expecting an answer, I just had to ask. I know I am too old for you, and there are any number of handsome young men your age who would be eager to have you."

Reina thought her heart might burst, listening to him say those things about her. It was exactly what she'd always wanted to hear, but she never imagined it would happen. Half of her thought he was just patronizing her, being the supportive coach and father-like figure. But what if it was more than that? What if he meant it? It was like a dam broke inside her chest. Suddenly she couldn't contain herself, and she interrupted him. "No, Mr. Jamison, I--I don't want those stupid boys! I want my first time to be with you!"

Oh god, she thought. There, she'd said it, it was all out in the open, and she was about to get her heart crushed. Her chest was tight as a fist, searching his eyes for signs of rejection. Please, please, don't tell me I'm a fool! she thought. Oh god, she thought, I shouldn't have said that, now what am I going to do!!

Mr. Jamison only smiled, his hands still on her shoulders, and his thumbs began softly rubbing the sides of her bare neck above the sweatshirt. The feel of his touch on her bare skin made her shiver. "I'm not too old for you?" he asked, between his incredibly distracting rubbing of her neck.

"Oh no!" blurted Reina, unable to stop herself. Then she blushed, looking down. "I like older men... I mean, just you! Not other old men... older men!" She buried her head in her knees. "Oh god, I'm sorry, you make me nervous and I say stupid things!"

Mr. Jamison only chuckled, and his hands came to the sides of her head, gently lifting it up until she was looking at him. Her body was trembling slightly, and his hands on her skin felt wonderful. Suddenly she gasped, for Mr. Jamison was leaning in close. Reina's lips parted, and she closed her eyes, as the older man took her lips in his, the gentle suction of his warm lips on hers feeling so good that she whimpered softly. His lips gently explored hers, sensual caresses unlike any kiss she'd experienced. A soft sound escaped from the back of her throat. When he finally pulled back, he left her breathing rapid and labored, her heart thumping in her chest. She'd fantasized about Mr. Jamison kissing her a hundred times, but she'd never believed it would happen, and the reality had surpassed her expectations. She leaned forward, kissing him again, a soft sound of pleasure rumbling in her throat. Finally he broke the embrace, his hands gently pushing her back. She wanted it to continue, it felt like he was kissing her entire body all at once. She craved more, but he held her firmly and she couldn't budge.

"Come with me, dear," Mr. Jamison said softly, his blue eyes looking deeply into hers. "I need to show you something." Then he got to his feet, helping Reina up as well. But she'd been sitting too long, and when she got to her feet, her calf muscle locked up tight, making her cry out in pain. Mr. Jamison grabbed her before she could fall, and then gently moved her to sit on the side of the bed. He then sat down in front of her on the floor, massaging and stretching her calf muscle until he felt it begin to loosen up.

"You better get that stretched out good before Saturday," he said, looking up at her as he continued rubbing her bare calf.

"Yes, sir," said Reina, her cheeks feeling warm. Then his other hand was rubbing her other calf, and Reina sighed quietly. After his kiss, her whole body felt tingly and alive. His hands on her leg felt so good, she wanted it to go on forever.

Then his hands moved up from her calves, over her knees, and encircled her thighs. He began gently rubbing her thighs back and forth, and Reina stiffened in shock.

"How about here, are you cramping up?" he asked, innocently.

"Yes, sir, I mean, no sir," gasped Reina softly, the feel of his strong hands on her sensitive bare thighs making it hard to think straight. She wondered if he knew what his hands were doing to her?

"We're not at practice, hon," said Mr. Jamison, smiling up at her. "You don't have to call me 'sir.' Though I kind of like it," he added. "Come to think of it, most of the girls don't call me Sir even at practice. I guess your father taught you that? Doesn't he make you call him Sir?"

"Yes, sir, he does. I'm sorry, it's hard to stop," Reina replied, wincing at how dumb she sounded. "It's just... you make me nervous. Sorry, I said that already," she murmured. Again her nervousness made her stay stupid things. And his hands on her thighs were making her extra nervous.

"Really?" said Mr. Jamison, raising an eyebrow. "Why is that? You've known me like forever?"

"You're just a little scary," blurted Reina, wanting him to understand.

"Is that so?" said Mr. Jamison. "Your mother used to say that."

"What?" said Reina, confused. "Did you coach her too?"

"Oh yes I did, I was a tough coach," said Mr. Jamison. "But not in soccer."

Reina blushed, for his expression spoke of something naughty. She knew she should keep quiet, but somehow she couldn't stop herself. "Mr. Jamison, uh, did you ever have sex with a slave girl?"

Mr. Jamison laughed, for her eyes had grown so big she looked like a cartoon character. "My, my, you're a curious little thing aren't you?" He smiled when he saw Reina blushing bright red, and he continued. "Well, I probably shouldn't tell you this, but yes, my Japanese girlfriend agreed to a one month enslavement with me. It was a requirement at the slave training vacation we went on."

Reina had heard of such a thing. Some of the girls at soccer had seen a documentary about exotic vacations in Asia and the Caribbean. But she pretended ignorance. "What's a slave training vacation?"

Mr. Jamison was still rubbing her thighs, his warm hands moving from her knees up to just below Debbie's cotton shorts, then back again. It felt wonderful, and Reina had to resist the urge to spread her thighs. She'd be mortified if she did that in front of Mr. Jamison. Then he continued speaking, snapping her out of her daydreaming. "Well, a slave vacation is like a luxury resort, but the rooms are slave training rooms, and it's for couples mostly, so you walk your slave around in chains, or however you like. Some people go alone so they can meet new people, but we went as a couple. They have slave masters who will give you lessons. How to tie up your slave, how to discipline them, even sex tips. It's quite unnerving to have someone standing there giving instructions while you're having sex."

"Why would she agree to that?" exclaimed Reina suddenly. "It sounds awful!"

"Oh, no, she loved being a slave, and being trained, it was her deepest fantasy," said Mr. Jamison, as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

Reina suddenly felt terribly warm, and she pulled off her sweatshirt, and she threw it on the bed. Then she realized with a gasp that she'd forgotten she wore no bra under Debbie's tank. Reina blushed, putting her arm across her chest when she saw him looking at her strangely.

"I didn't know you were so forward, Reina," he said. "Would you like to take the rest of your clothes off?"

Reina turned bright red. "Oh no! I'm sorry, it... it was just warm----and I..."

Mr. Jamison smiled. "I was just teasing you, dear, keep your clothes on."

Reina stared at him open mouthed. He didn't usually joke like that with her, and she liked it. Yet the way he talked to her kept her off guard. "How do you know she loved being a slave?" she asked, remembering their discussion. Her eyebrows furrowed, "Maybe she just loved you, so she went along with the slavery stuff even though she didn't like it?"

Mr. Jamison looked at her for a moment, as if deep in thought. "Reina, do you trust me?"

"I... I think so, yes," she replied. Learning about his past made her a little nervous, although her mother had clearly trusted him so greatly that she'd asked him to take care of her own daughter.

"I would never hurt you, Reina," he said quietly. "You're my daughter's best friend, she loves you to death, and would never forgive me if I hurt you. And you're the daughter of the love of my life, who also trusted me."

"I know that," said Reina, softly. He looked so sincere that she felt like crying.

"Ok," said Mr. Jamison, smiling. "Then trust me, I'm going to just show you a few things, so that you can decide for yourself if the whole slavery thing is just gross, or maybe, just maybe... you can understand the appeal it has for some women?"

"Uh, ok," said Reina. Her chest was thumping, she realized. She'd crossed some line when she'd kissed Mr. Jamison, and there was no turning back. Part of her didn't want to go back.

"Does it feel good, what I'm doing?" he asked. His hands were still rubbing her thighs, so she assumed he meant that.

"Yes," said Reina, swallowing heavily.

"Now place your hands behind your back," he said.

"What?" said Reina, confused. Her arm was covering her tank top, and she really didn't want to move it.

"Put your hands behind your back!" he barked, his tone changing to one like he used when he was her angry coach.

"Yes, sir," blurted Reina, her instinctual response after years of tough practices. She put her hands behind her back.

"Cross your wrists as if they were bound with rope," he commanded. Reina did her best to follow his instructions, though she wasn't sure what he wanted from her. "Good," he said, seeing her comply. His hands resumed rubbing her thighs, and she looked down, and realized he was looking at her chest, which was punctuated by two tiny peaks from her nipples. Reina blushed a deep red when she realized the view he was getting. Her hands floated from behind her back to cover herself.

"Hands behind your back!" he commanded, frightening her so much she squeaked in surprise, quickly putting her hands back in place. All the while his hands continued their slow stroking up and down her thighs, only now she was feeling warm down there, and each time his hands moved closer to her thin cotton shorts, the tingling increased, and she would tense up, thinking his hands were going to continue up inside her shorts. And when they didn't, she'd feel a strange disappointment.

"How does it feel, any different now?" said Mr. Jamison, looking deeply into her eyes.

"Uh, no," said Reina, her voice a little strange. "Still feels... nice."

Mr. Jamison just smiled that unreadable smile of his. "Ok good, now lie down on the bed." He reached up to the top of the bed and moved a pillow into position for her. "It's ok, you can trust me," he added, reassuring her.

Reina's face felt hot as she lay down on her back, her head resting on the pillow, her hands nervously at her sides. She wanted to cover herself, but that would only unleash scary Coach Jamison, and she much preferred his home persona. She looked at him with big nervous eyes as he got to his feet and sat down on the bed next to her. Then he leaned forward, one hand coming to her face as he kissed her. Reina sighed, her lips parting eagerly as her heart leapt in her chest. She'd kissed boys her age before, but being kissed by Mr. Jamison was a completely different experience, and she moaned softly, her hands going to his chest to grasp his shirt until he gently pulled back. Reina gave him a look that was just begging for more kissing, but instead he took her hands in his. Then he transferred both her wrists to his left hand, and lifted her arms over her head, pinning them to the bed above her pillow. Then his legs moved around her, trapping her legs between his.

Reina gasped at the unfamiliar sensation, her arms and legs trapped and her body stretched flat and vulnerable. He'd been a Division 1 college soccer player himself, and his legs were like iron, she couldn't budge them at all. Mr. Jamison was propped on his side, looking down at her doe-eyed nervous expression, and he smiled.

"Now I can touch you anywhere I like," he said softly. His free hand came to where her tank top had risen up, exposing her belly just above her shorts. Reina briefly struggled to free her hands, but they were held fast in his tight grip. His finger traced across her taut belly from left to right, and Reina drew in a sharp gasp, shocked at how strong the sensation was on her bare stomach. Then his hand moved up to her breast, gently tracing a soft circle around one rapidly heaving mound and then the other. Then he leaned in, taking her lips in a warm, deep kiss, just like before. Only this time, his kiss ignited a spark of pleasure that rippled down through her tightly stretched body, causing a delicious twitch in the juncture between her thighs. Reina's soft moan was muffled by his searching lips, and then she gasped into his mouth when his free hand went to the small of her back, pressing her against him as he continued his kiss. The feel of his lips on hers, and his grip on her hands, the hand at her sensitive back, and his legs trapping hers, all combined to make her feel warm and sensual. Reina whimpered softly into his lips, and when his tongue entered her mouth, touching her own, she felt another delicious twinge that made her jerk against him.

Suddenly Mr. Jamison broke off the kiss, leaning back to his resting position, looking down at Reina's flushed and slightly dazed expression.

"How did that feel, any different?" he asked, grinning slightly. Reina's breathing was fast and a bit ragged, and she blushed at the way Mr. Jamison was looking at her.

"I'm... not sure what you mean?" she said softly, trying to catch her breath.

He only grinned. "Trapped like this, I could do anything I like to you." As if to emphasize his point, Mr. Jamison was doodling circles on her sensitive bare belly. Then his fingers slipped under the waistband of her cotton shorts, and he pulled them away from her body. The air rushed in, feeling cool on her naked flesh, and Reina gasped at the sensation. Now she regretted not borrowing one of Debbie's panties.

"Do you think these little shorts will protect you from my hand, if I choose to touch you?" said Mr. Jamison, looking down at her.

Reina's face felt so hot, and she blushed, shaking her head.

"You're not wearing underwear, Reina," he observed, and she gasped, wondering how he could know that. Could he see? "Do you do that often, go around with no underwear?"

"Never!" squealed Reina. "I just... didn't want to borrow Debbie's!"

"Hmm, sure," said Mr. Jamison, his tone mocking her. "Are you sure it's not because you wanted me to find out you weren't wearing panties?"

"No, I swear!" protested Reina, her face bright red in embarrassment. "Oh god, I'm so embarrassed!"

Mr. Jamison chuckled. "Nothing to be embarrassed about. Some of the girls don't wear underwear to practice."

Reina stared at him, wondering how he knew that? He laughed again at her horrified expression. "You girls think you can hide things from your coach, eh?"

Reina shook her head. "I always wear underwear to practice!"

He only smiled, then the finger from the hand holding her shorts reached down and stroked her bare abdomen below the waistband of her shorts, and Reina shuddered. She trembled as his finger gently rubbed back and forth, just above her naked pussy. She imagined him reaching his whole hand inside, and she whimpered softly, her body responding as if eager to experience the touch of his skilled fingers. Yet part of her screamed that this was wrong, he was Debbie's father, and her soccer coach, and what if he didn't stop at touching, what if he wanted everything from her? Did she want that? Then Reina realized that it didn't matter what she wanted. He controlled her, and he could take her whether she wanted it or not. That should have frightened her to the core, and yet, why did the idea make her body respond so strongly?

"W-what do you want from me, Mr. Jamison?" she asked, tentatively, her soft brown eyes searching his.

Mr. Jamison looked at her for a long time. His hand slowly let her shorts back, and he sat up on the bed, letting go of her wrists. "I don't want anything from you, Reina. I want what is best for you, just as your mother wants."

Reina frowned, unable to hide her disappointment at his answer. He helped her sit up on the bed, until she was facing him. Her pouting expression disappeared when she saw how very serious and sincere he looked.

"You're a very attractive young woman," he said, quietly. "But you're only 19, you're half my age. You have your whole life ahead of you." He saw her about to protest, and he held up his finger to silence her. "Just... I'd like to show you something, but I want you to promise you won't tell anyone about it."

Reina looked at him with frustration, but decided to go along and let him show her whatever he had to show. "I promise," said Reina quickly. "I won't tell a soul."

Mr. Jamison searched her eyes, and seemed satisfied. Reina wasn't a good liar, even he knew that. If the girls on the team broke the rules, he always singled out Reina for questioning, because he could see right through her. She never intentionally ratted out her teammates, but her coach was able to read her like a book.

123456...8