Reina in a Strange Land Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanuki
Tanuki
725 Followers

The woman nodded. "Perhaps. All of Reina's memories from this world are in that smart little brain of yours. But it's complicated, you can't really access them except while dreaming. It keeps your brain getting too confused, or something, I don't know. Now lie down, dear."

"No! I don't want to!" exclaimed Reina, suddenly pulling her legs up to her chest. She had no idea what Mr. Jamison was like in this world, and she couldn't bear the thought that he might be... different.

"Oh, but you must," said the woman smiling. Then she waved her hand in front of Reina's face and a wave of tiredness swept over her. Her eyes began to droop, and then they jerked open in alarm.

"What are you doing?" she exclaimed, yawning as she spoke. "Oh god, you're making me sleepy!"

"You're already sleepy," said the woman, chuckling. "I'm just... encouraging you a little." Then she reached out and placed her hand on Reina's shoulder. "You must trust your fate, my dear. You cannot run from it, so just embrace it. Now rest, perhaps you might learn something to help you solve your little puzzle?"

"Really?" said Reina suddenly. The woman was right. Any information she could gain from her memories might make the difference. She stretched out her legs then, and lay flat on the bed, putting her head on the pillow. She noticed the woman looking at her naked body, and she moved her arms to cover herself. "You've nothing to hide from me, my dear," chuckled the woman.

"Does he love me in this world?" asked Reina quietly.

The woman patted her on the cheek. "It would be a shame to spoil it," she added, smiling. Then she waved her hand slowly in front of Reina's eyes. "Rest now, my little slave girl," she said, quietly.

Reina's eyelids grew steadily more heavy, until seconds later, she drifted off into a deep sleep.

Tanuki
Tanuki
725 Followers
1...345678