Reina in a Strange Land Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, I believe you," he said, finally. Then he reached into the bottom drawer of the end table, and pulled out something. "The other requirement is that you wear these, before I show you." He held up two items, one Reina recognized as leather cuffs with a small chain between them. The other thing was a small red ball and some leather straps.

"What is that?" asked Reina softly, though she thought she knew the answer.

"Just a couple things to put you in the proper context," said Mr. Jamison, his eyes boring into her. Reina felt light headed, wondering what she was getting herself into. And yet, she'd never felt so excited, so on edge, so aroused in her life. She couldn't say no.

"Okay," said Reina softly. "That's a little weird, but if that's what you want, you can put those on me."

"Good," said Mr. Jamison. "Stand up and turn your back to me," he said, his voice taking on that commanding tone, sending a thrill down Reina's spine. Reina quickly got off the bed and turned to face away from him.

"Place your hands behind your back and cross your wrists," he added. Reina did as she was told, feeling on edge and lightheaded. Her heart was thudding rapidly in her chest as she felt him put one of her wrists in a leather cuff, and then the other. "There," he continued. "Now, can you free your hands?"

Reina tried pulling her hands apart, but the cuffs held her fast. She shook her head, looking away so he couldn't see her expression. "Good," he said softly, his breath warming her ear. Then he brought the red ball up in front of her. "Open your mouth, dear," he commanded. When she obeyed, he pulled the ball in between her lips, and then fastened the leather straps behind her head.

"Whrr yuu dmmph iss?" she asked, her eyes widening in shock at her inability to speak.

"Why the ball gag?" said Mr. Jamison, turning her around so his deep blue eyes could gaze into hers. "A Master will gag a slave to show her that her voice can be taken away at any time. Besides, I wanted to see how you look wearing it," he said, taking a step back. He smiled. "And you look incredibly sexy," he added. Reina blushed, looking away. She felt ridiculous, her mouth held open by the plastic ball, drool threatening to come out. How could he like the way she looked?

"Hmm," he said, his hand on his chin in thought. "I think you'd look better naked though."

Reina's eyes went wide and she shook her head. "Plmfff! Nmmph!!" she begged. Please don't take my clothes!

"Debbie's always talking about what an amazing body you have," said Mr. Jamison, placing his hands on her shoulders. "I'm sure you're beautiful, there's no need to be ashamed to show it."

"Mmphh, Nnnmph!" Reina pleaded into the gag, her voice turned to garbled mewling sounds.

"Would I be the first man to see you naked?" said Mr. Jamison, his thumbs rubbing the bare skin in front of her shoulders.

Reina froze in his hands, then she slowly nodded. No one had seen her naked, other than maybe her father, and of course the girls on the team, since they had communal showers.

Mr. Jamison smiled. "Hmm, so you have been a good girl, I'm impressed." Then he ran his finger down her tank top between her breasts. Then his attention lingered where his finger had stopped, and his hands came to cup her firm breasts, two thumbs moving up to gently rub the little points poking against the white material of Debbie's tank. A tiny sound escaped Reina's throat as his thumbs teased her nipples into little peaks. Reina couldn't believe he was touching her nipples.

"Or maybe you're not such a good girl after all," he said, his voice a sensual caress. "Is being tied up and gagged turning you on, my little Reina?"

A muffled sound came from Reina's lips, and she shook her head vehemently. But Mr. Jamison only chuckled, his thumbs still softly rubbing her tender buds.

"I'm not sure you're being entirely honest with me, are you 14?" he said, lowering his head so he could look into her eyes. Then his fingers joined his thumbs, softly squeezing Reina's nipples through her tank top. She jumped, mewling into the ball gag as a jolt of pleasure shot down through her body and made her thighs jerk suddenly. Mr. Jamison chuckled softly at her reaction. "You have very sensitive breasts, just like your mother. I'll ask you again, is being bound and gagged turning you on?"

Reina moaned into her gag, unable to keep her body from squirming under his touches. She'd experienced arousal before, but the intensity of the growing need in her body was unfamiliar and shocking to her. Mr. Jamison was looking at her with that look he gave her at practice, when he expected the truth. And just as at practice, she didn't have the nerve to lie to him. Reina quickly nodded, blushing as she admitted the embarrassing truth.

Mr. Jamison smiled. "I thought so. Your mother used to love being bound and gagged."

Reina's hips twitched involuntarily, and she moaned in embarrassment for she was sure Mr. Jamison had noticed. His teasing fingers and thumbs kept sending rivulets of pleasure down to her core, making it impossible for her to stand still without squirming. She thought of the photos she'd seen of her mother, bound and gagged by Mr. Jamison. She thought of her mother, with his thick cock stretching her lips, looking up at the camera with lust in her eyes. Oh god, she thought, feeling lightheaded all of a sudden. Would that be Reina next, with Mr. Jamison's cock in her mouth? With her arms bound behind her, what was stopping him from removing the ball from her mouth, and replacing it with his cock? Reina whimpered into the gag, and she felt a dribble of wet drool going down her chin. Oh no! she thought, I'm drooling, what if he sees it? She made a pleading sound from her throat, drawing his attention to her.

"Oh, sorry dear," chuckled Mr. Jamison, grabbing a hand towel from a drawer and gently wiping Reina's chin. Then he reached up and untied the gag from behind her head. "We can take it off, I just wanted you to experience it."

Reina said nothing, she just stood there, sucking in gulps of air as she stood before him. She couldn't believe he'd seen her drool. She lowered her head. "I hate it, it makes me drool," she said quietly, her hair covering her face as she looked down at her feet.

Mr. Jamison's hands came to her face, to tilt it up to him. "Don't be embarrassed," he said quietly. "That's the idea, you surrender your control as well as your voice when you put it on. A slave girl cannot even stop herself from drooling." Then he leaned in and kissed her deeply, drawing a soft whimper from Reina's throat. He broke off the kiss much too soon for her liking, but when she tried to lean in and kiss him, he held her head still in his hands, smiling. Instead he leaned in and began to kiss her neck. Reina shivered at the delicious sensations as his lips moved up the swell of her chin, before gently nipping her ear, and then he kissed her lips again, only his hands left her head and dropped to her hips, pulling her against him. Reina moaned into his mouth at the jolt of pleasure from between her legs. Mr. Jamison's tongue touched hers, at the same time his hands squeezed her ass cheeks through the cotton shorts, and Reina whimpered, for suddenly it was all too much. She'd kissed boys before, and it had been interesting, and mildly pleasurable, but the intensity of her body's reaction to Mr. Jamison's kiss was shocking. Sensing her confusion, he quickly broke off the kiss.

"Are you ok," he asked quietly, looking into her eyes. Reina's breathing was coming in sharp pants, and she looked up at him in a daze. Her head felt hot, her heart was thumping in her chest, and she was acutely aware of the feel of his hands on her ass.

"I... I'm so happy that you... find me attractive," she whispered between gulps of air as she struggled to find the words.

"But you want to take it a little slower?" said Mr. Jamison.

Reina quickly nodded, grateful that he understood.

Mr. Jamison smiled down at her. "Of course, you're just so desirable that I get carried away."

Reina looked up at him, her heart skipping a beat. "You really think so?" she asked. She sighed. "I wish I had my mother's blond hair, and her big boobs."

Mr. Jamison chuckled softly. "Don't be silly, Reina. I love your black hair, and a lot of Japanese girls don't fully develop until they're 20 or so. Your breasts have grown since last year, no?"

Reina blushed a deep red and her mouth fell open. Mr. Jamison laughed at her expression. "What, did you think I wouldn't notice when you're prancing around my house in tight T-shirts?"

Reina look scandalized. "I... don't wear tight T-shirts!" Then she bit her lip, remembering a month ago when she and Debbie had gone shopping at Victoria's Secret, and she'd worn a tight T-shirt to Debbie's house. They both had gotten a little drunk and had gotten a little silly. "Oh, you're talking about that night... I was drunk!" She stared at him. "W-were you looking at me?"

"Looking at you?" laughed Mr. Jamison. "You were dancing around the family room in boxers and a very tight T-shirt, you even gave me a hug! A long, tight hug if I might add."

"Oh god, I did?" said Reina, aghast at her own behavior. The night was blurry in her memory. She'd been drunk a few times, and she knew she did stupid things she'd never do normally. She'd thought all along Mr. Jamison had no idea she had a crush on him. Now she was starting to suspect he'd seen right through her. Then something he'd said came back to her.

"Mr. Jamison," she asked, tentatively. "Debbie thought... I might remind you of your Japanese girlfriend? I assume she's talking about Keiko?"

His expression suddenly changed, and Reina instantly regretted asking. "Oh no, I'm so sorry!" she blurted. "I didn't mean to bring back any bad memories!"

Mr. Jamison suddenly smiled, shaking his head. His hand came up to her face and his fingers caressed her cheek. "Oh no, dear, nothing like that. They are good memories." Then he looked serious. "Let me show you a video of her, and you can tell me if she looks like you." Then he went over to the end table and grabbed the TV remote. He walked over to a small electronics cabinet and was playing with something, while Reina stood there watching him anxiously, her arms still bound behind her back.

"Here we go. It was a long time ago, but luckily we recorded some of our sessions, so I could always remember her," he said, pressing a button on the remote. The TV screen came to life, with the grainy image of old videos. Reina saw a Japanese girl standing shyly looking at the camera, and it looked like the girl from the photo book. She was beautiful, with jet black silky hair that came down to her round full breasts, which were barely contained in a thin blue long sleeve sweater tied off at her cleavage. Her shapely hips were adorned in a tight, sheer white skirt, through which she could see a pair of white panties. Her legs were long and slender, and her skin perfect, a sharp contrast to Reina's legs, which were usually covered in bruises and cuts in various stages of healing.

In the video, she must have been modeling the outfit for Mr. Jamison, for she was posing and turning, and giggling at the camera. It was hard to tell her age, but Reina guessed by her poise and confidence that she was mid 20s. As she watched the Japanese woman preening and flirting for the camera, Reina realized she'd been a fool to think she reminded Mr. Jamison of this woman. She was far more exotic and attractive than Reina.

Suddenly the video paused, and Mr. Jamison was looking at her. "What's wrong, dear?" he said, his hands coming to Reina's arms.

"It... it's nothing," said Reina quietly, looking down at her feet.

"It's not nothing, tell me," commanded Mr. Jamison, his fingers tightening on her arms. "Look at me," he added. Reina looked up into his eyes, which were filled with concern. "Now tell me, what's going on?"

The words suddenly spilled out of her. "She'd so beautiful! I'm nothing like her! I... I was hoping... I might remind you of her... but now that I've seen her, I know I was stupid to think that. I--"

"Reina, stop," said Mr. Jamison, his fingers gently pressing her lips. He sighed, smiling down at her in a wistful manner. "That's what I love about you, you have no idea how attractive you are. You are every bit as lovely as she was, more even. And as you grow older, you'll only get more enticing. It's the same on the soccer field. You don't know how talented, how exceptional you are. When I yell at you and tell you what to do, you should say "Go to hell, Coach, I'm going to play for the national team some day!" Instead you listen, and learn, and try to do better, more than anyone on the team." His eyes suddenly turned sad, pulling at Reina's heart.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is for me to coach you, to pretend in front of all the other girls that you're just another player to me? To hide what I feel for you? The things I want to do to you?" His tone changed with the last words, became more sensual, more suggestive. Reina felt her heart thudding in her chest. Then he leaned in, kissing her again, his lips and mouth hungrily searching hers, and his arms enveloping her. Reina gasped, her body melting into his embrace. In his arms she felt small and feminine, and vulnerable, and it turned her on incredibly. Her mind screamed at her that it was wrong, she shouldn't be doing this, while her body was screaming back with a helpless, wanton need, a burning heat that was turning her mind blank. All she could think about was his strong arms, his skilled hands, his lips. Her bound wrists struggled behind her back. She wanted to hug him back, to touch him... to undo the drawstring on his athletic pants and touch him, stroke him, feel his manhood in her hands.

When Mr. Jamison broke off the kiss, the words spilled from her lips, between desperate gasps for air.

"Please, m-make love to me, be my first lover!" she whispered, so that only he could hear. "Do whatever you want to me!"

Mr. Jamison looked at her flushed, dazed expression and smiled warmly. Then he leaned in and gave her a deep kiss that made her moan softly in her throat. When he leaned back, he was no longer smiling. "Your first lover?" he said quietly. "Reina, that isn't what your mother meant."

"What do you mean," said Reina, her stomach tightening up in fear. "S-she said s-she wanted you to be my first!"

Mr. Jamison looked carefully at her. "Yes, your first master, that is what she meant."

"My first... master?" said Reina, the word sounding foreign coming off her tongue.

Mr. Jamison nodded solemnly. "Yes, when she said following in her footsteps, she meant her fascination with being a slave. She thought, if you were like her, and showed the same fascination, she wanted your first slave experience to be with me, someone she trusted and loved."

Reina searched his eyes, the fear turning into a knot in her belly. "You... don't want to be my first lover?"

Mr. Jamison looked pained. "That... that's not the point. If I read the letter, I don't think she wanted that. She said "If" you chose to follow her ways. I think she clearly meant for me to be your first master, if you so chose, not your first roll in the hay. She didn't even know you're still a virgin."

Reina's mouth was open in shock. "Y-you mean... you'll only make love to me if I want to be your slave???"

Mr. Jamison shook his head, as he bought his hand up to her gently rub the side of her head behind the ear. "No, dear, that isn't what I meant--"

"I will!" interrupted Reina suddenly. "I will be your slave! Just... teach me how, I'll do whatever you want!"

She watched his face carefully, and when she saw a look of surprise and happiness, her heart skipped a beat. But almost instantly, that expression that thrilled her heart was gone, and he was frowning. "Reina, don't say that. You have no idea what you're saying." He took her head in both hands then, his fingers gently rubbing her behind the ears as he looked into her eyes. "I know you want us to make love, God knows I do too. But this is serious. You don't just offer to be someone's slave because you want to sleep with them."

"No, no!" protested Reina, shaking her head. "I... I like it, when you... tie my hands behind my back and kiss me! Show me other things, I'm sure I'll like them too. You can do anything you want to me, please!" The thought of losing her chance with him was terrifying, and she'd do anything to avoid that.

"Anything I want?" he asked, cracking a slight grin.

Reina nodded eagerly. She didn't really know what he had in mind, but she didn't care. She trusted him. Everything he'd done had felt incredible, and she craved more.

Then he stopped smiling. "I'm sorry, Reina, this is not what your mother would have wanted. She trusted me, and I'm not going to betray her trust."

"Please, no, you can't do this to me!" cried Reina, tears forming in her eyes. She thrust out her chest at him. "D-don't you find me attractive? Don't you want to make love to me?"

"More than you can know," he answered, shaking his head. "I love you, that's why I can't do it. I wish you could understand."

Reina's mind was racing, looking for a way through. "C-could you just show me what it means, to be someone's slave? To have a first master?" She thought of the picture book, and her eyes got big and wide. "You could take naked pictures of me, like you did my mom! Or... or..." she thought of the last photo of her mother and blushed. She could never suggest that. "Or you could tie me up in those ropes, like in the photo?"

Mr. Jamison was silent, looking at her for a long time, during which Reina was unable to breathe for fear of rejection. Finally, he spoke. "I guess it would be no harm in showing you a few things." Then he turned Reina so she was again facing the TV, and moved around behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders. "I think some of the recordings of Keiko will give you an idea of what you'd experience, as a slave."

Reina felt her heart leap, and she quickly nodded in agreement. The idea of slavery had always been a taboo subject in her household. Her father had railed against the idea, and he grew visibly angry whenever the TV talked about how Japan had legalized it, and a few other heavily indebted countries were following their lead. Even fringe politicians in the US were raising the idea as a solution for the country's runaway debt, and decline in traditional values. Reina had never really paid much attention to the subject, being too focused on school and soccer to worry about what other countries were doing. Yet now her father's anger all made sense, knowing that her mother had self enslaved. She was angry at him for hiding that from her and Mai, but she knew he was trying to shelter his girls in some way.

Mr. Jamison held up the remote in his hands, and he was fast forwarding the video on the TV. When it resumed playing, she gasped. Keiko no longer wore the blue sweater and white skirt, she was now naked, and kneeling on a tatami floor, the bamboo material common in Japan. Reina's eyes were immediately drawn to the girl's neatly trimmed pussy with just a narrow thin tuft of hair. Reina wasn't very hairy herself, but to look like that, she'd need some trimming. Then she blushed as she wondered if Mr. Jamison had done the trimming himself.

The girl's thighs were so far apart that her poor little pussy was spread in a lewd manner. Her hands were behind her back, but Reina couldn't tell if she were bound or just demurely holding them there. She was pushing out her chest, such that her full round breasts looked even larger. Reina gasped, realizing the camera must have been set up on a tripod, because a man entered the scene, and she saw it was Mr. Jamison. It was an old video, and the quality was very poor compared to modern videos, but she could still identify him easily.

1...345678