Reina in a Strange Land Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike the girl, he wasn't naked, he wore slacks and a dress shirt, as if he'd just returned from the office. Debbie had said her Dad was in finance, that he'd worked for a large Japanese investment firm, and so perhaps he had just left work. Reina sucked in a sharp breath when she saw the young Mr. Jamison reach out a finger, which the kneeling girl took into her mouth and began sucking suggestively, her eyes looking up at him hungrily. It was incredibly erotic, and Reina suddenly felt dirty and embarrassed to be watching it.

Mr. Jamison must have read her mind, for he whispered in her ear. "I only make you watch this to show you what kind of things we might do together, if you were my slave." Reina turned her head quickly to look at him standing behind her. "Don't look at me," commanded Mr. Jamison. "Watch, Reina, look at how she is posing. I will teach you to pose like this for me." Reina turned back to the TV, and tried to imagine herself kneeling naked before Mr. Jamison, her thighs spread wide like that. Then she nearly jumped when Mr. Jamison's hands came to her hips. "Do you think you can do that for me?"

Reina shivered slightly, so aware was she of his hands on her. "I... I don't know..." she whispered. "It's so embarrassing."

His hands were gently rubbing her hips through the cotton shorts. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. You can still be a strong woman outside of the bedroom, and your master will still hold you in the highest respect. It's only when you're alone with your master, that you will be a slave. He--or she--let's not be sexist, will own you, body and soul."

Reina shivered at the word slave. It sounded so foreign, so... humiliating. But Mr. Jamison would be her master, she realized. He would own her body, and her soul. The room began to swim a little in her vision.

"How does that make you feel, Reina, the thought of being someone's slave?" He leaned forward so she could see his face.

Reina blushed. "I think as long as I'm with you, it would be ok," she murmured softly.

Mr. Jamison smiled, leaning in to kiss her. When he broke it off, she asked breathlessly, "Could you untie my hands? I want to kiss you back."

"Not just yet," said Mr. Jamison. "I have more to show you." Then he leaned in and spoke softly into her ear. "But before I do, why don't you show me that you can kneel like a proper slave girl. Get up on the bed."

Reina stiffened as she felt the stomach drop. "Y-yes, sir," she murmured. She looked at the frozen image of the girl on screen, her thighs spread wide and her chest pushed out, and she got up on her knees on the bed, then settled into a kneeling position, which was a little painful with her knees sore from soccer. Then she rocked left and right in the kneeling position, widening her thighs. She was grateful for the cotton shorts that hid her now open pussy lips from his view. Then she tried to push out her chest, looking down at her breasts. She saw her little nipples poking against the soft cotton tank, and she immediately rolled her shoulders forward, blushing in embarrassment.

"No, you had it right the first time," said Mr. Jamison, moving to sit on the bed directly behind her. His hand came to the center of her back, pushing while his other hand kept her shoulder in place. "That's better," he said. Reina glanced down at her pushed out breasts, and was glad he was behind her, so he couldn't see the two little nubs urgently pressing through the tank top, as if begging for attention.

"Very good," he said in her ear, the word long and drawn out. "But that is only the beginning."

He held up the remote, and the video skipped forward. When he resumed playing, the girl was still kneeling, only now her upper torso was bound tightly in thin ropes, which encircled her breasts and forced them outwards. Her upper arms and presumably her wrists were also bound in the ropes, since her forearms weren't visible behind her back. The camera zoomed in on her tightly bound breasts, and Reina gasped softly.

"Look closely at her breasts, Reina. What do you see?" he was saying in her ear. Reina looked at the TV, where the poor girl's breasts now filled the screen. They looked almost swollen to her, and her nipples were big and full.

"I--I don't know," murmured Reina, too embarrassed to answer.

Mr. Jamison chuckled softly in her ear. "You're a terrible liar, Reina, you always have been," he said. Suddenly his hands on her hips moved inside the waistband of her shorts, and pulled them down exposing the top of her bare ass. Reina sucked in a sharp breath, frozen in place, feeling terribly vulnerable with her ass now bare in the cool air of the room. "Do I need to give you a spanking?" said Mr. Jamison. Then she yelped with his hand slapped the exposed top of her fleshy bottom. He chuckled softly again. "You don't know how much I've wanted to do that." Then she stiffened and drew in a sharp breath when the same hand that had slapped her, gently rubbed the reddening skin of her ass. The pain was quickly fading but his touch on her skin felt electric.

"Tell me the truth about what you see, or I'll bend you over my knee and spank you properly," he said softly, his hand still gently rubbing her ass, which was now tight with fear. He softly spanked her again, making her yelp in surprise.

"S-she... I mean... her nipples look big, a-and hard!" blurted Reina, her back arched and her body tense in anticipation of a spanking.

"Yes, exactly," purred Mr. Jamison in her ear. "And why do you think that is? I hadn't touched her."

Reina groaned, for she'd hoped the line of questioning would end after she'd answered his first question. His hand was still softly rubbing her ass, an ongoing threat. "I--I don't know, honest!" Reina pleaded. "She's t-turned on, I guess?"

"Yes, good girl, she is very turned on," nodded Mr. Jamison. "Keiko used to love being tied up like that. It would put her in a near orgasmic state. She was a true pleasure slave at heart." Then she felt Mr. Jamison pull her shorts back up over her ass, and Reina breathed a sigh of relief.

Reina's relief was short lived, for Mr. Jamison's hands left her hips and moved up to the sides of her torso, just under her armpits, his fingers touching the outer swells of her breasts. "What about you, Reina? Are you turned on right now?"

Reina made a squeaky sound in her throat, like that of a small mammal, only no words came out.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that?" chuckled Mr. Jamison, clearly enjoying her embarrassment. Reina felt acutely aware of his hands on her, and her head felt warm and a little fuzzy, as if slightly feverish, but in a pleasant way. She could also feel his presence directly behind her, even though it was only his hands that were in contact with her body. Her wrists were bound behind her, placing her hands just above her ass, and she couldn't stop thinking that with him sitting so close behind her, her hands must have been close to his crotch.

"What are you doing with your hands?" said Mr. Jamison suddenly, looking down at where Reina's hands were splayed out flat against her own lower back. "Are you trying to avoid touching me?" he added, humor in his voice.

Reina couldn't help nodding anxiously. Then she jumped when his hands left her sides and took her wrists in his fingers. "It's alright, I don't mind if you touch me," he said, before guiding her hands back toward him and away from her body. Suddenly her fingers touched soft cotton, covering something hard. Reina gasped, suddenly trying to pull her hands away, but Mr. Jamison's strong grip made that impossible. "Do you feel that, dear?" he said quietly. Then he pulled down his athletic pants, guiding her fingers onto his cotton briefs, to feel the hard male organ pressing the material into a rounded point.

"M-Mr. Jamison!" exclaimed Reina, her fingers encircling his hardness, which felt much larger than expected. She remembered the video, and his surprising size filling her mother's mouth, and she blushed. Through the thin material of his cotton briefs, he felt warm and hard, and she couldn't stop herself from exploring his length with both sets of fingers. She felt his cock twitch in her hands, just as Mr. Jamison sighed with pleasure behind her, and she felt a surge of heat between her legs. The idea that she was arousing him was in turn incredibly arousing for her. Her fingers explored the cotton-covered mound, and finding the head of his cock, she softly rubbed her finger tips on the thick round bulge, which responded with a twitch in her fingers. Mr. Jamison shifted behind her, a groan of pleasure coming from his throat. Smiling in delight, Reina reached further back, finding the hem of his underpants and pulling it toward her, reaching inside for his stiff length.

"Ok, ok, down girl!" exclaimed Mr. Jamison, chuckling as he pulled himself out of reach from Reina's grasping fingers. "You're an eager little thing, aren't you?" he said. Reina turned to face him, her face flushed with desire.

"Please, let me touch it, Mr. Jamison?" she begged. She suddenly remembered the photo of her mother on her knees, with Mr. Jamison's cock in her mouth. Before she had time to reconsider, Reina turned around and got to her knees in front of a surprised Mr. Jamison. She looked up at him and said, "C-can I use my mouth on it?"

Mr. Jamison just stared at her, and she smiled inwardly at his shocked expression. His hands came to her face, gently cradling it, and pushing aside the stray hairs covering her features. "My god, you are incredible," he murmured, which made Reina smile warmly up at him. She could see his mind lost in a decision, and finally he sighed, shaking his head. "No, not yet," he said, though she sensed disappointment at his own decision. "Stand up dear, I really need to show you everything, because if we are to make love, I will want it all from you. So you must know up front what that entails."

Reina slowly got to her feet, pouting in disappointment. "I already know," she exclaimed, looking at him with resentment.

"No, you don't," said Mr. Jamison, shaking his head. "Not all of it." Then he sighed. "I didn't want to show you this, but I think I should. Come with me," he said, "Let me show you something."

"Uh ok," said Reina, nervously. Mr. Jamison gently took her by the upper arm, and guided her out of the bedroom. She felt a strange relief that he was taking her out of the bedroom, for the thought of having sex with Mr. Jamison was as intimidating as it was exciting. She had no idea what she was doing, and if she disappointed him, it would be devastating.

"Let me go down the stairs in front of you," he said, walking down while keeping one eye on her. Reina had no trouble going down the stairs with her wrists still cuffed behind her back, and Mr. Jamison chuckled. "You always had excellent balance. Let's head down to the basement." Reina turned and followed him down the stairs to the basement. It felt strange to walk around with her wrists bound behind her back, but somehow she liked being bound that way when she was with him.

The basement was beautifully furnished and warm, unlike many New England basements. There was a big screen TV, a couch and some leather chairs, and a small bar for entertaining. Debbie sometimes had her teammates over for parties. She felt a pang of regret at the thought of Debbie, and she reluctantly pushed her best friend out of her mind. She wasn't sure she had the willpower to give up Mr. Jamison for Debbie, the thought of being with him was just too incredible. She thought for a moment of voicing her guilt to Debbie's father, but kept silent, for fear he might feel guilty and stop.

"Come, this way," said Mr. Jamison, taking her by the arm and guiding her past the TV room and the bathroom, to a heavy door that Reina knew was always locked. She'd once asked Debbie what was inside, but her friend had simply shrugged and said "Dad's stuff." Reina's heart was fluttering, wondering why he was taking her to the mystery room in the basement. Mr. Jamison stopped in front of the heavy duty wooden door, and used his free hand to enter a code into the keypad on the door. There were three heavy clicks and the door clicked open. Mr. Jamison opened the door, bringing Reina inside, and then he flipped the light switch.

Reina gasped, looking around the room in alarm. Unlike the rest of the basement, this secret room was built out of red bricks, with a wood floor in a dark exotic wood. She saw a large four-post bed, with leather manacles dangling from the posts. There was a black leather couch, and a large cushioned mat on the floor, and another strange wood platform with leather-covered sections on it. Most shocking of all was a large open wooden cabinet, inside of which dangled all sorts of bizarre things - coils of white rope, some sexy outfits, whips and riding crops, even sex toys.

"W-what is this?" she squeaked, her voice strangled by the tightness in her throat and chest. She instinctively took a step back into the basement.

"I built this room for your mother, in case she ever returned," said Mr. Jamison, turning to look at Reina. She stared at him, searching his eyes for some sign that he was joking, but he looked completely serious. "I never found the right person for it... until now."

Reina shook her head, trying to deny what she was seeing. "B-but, I don't understand?" she wailed, her eyes flitting between Mr. Jamison and the bizarre implements in the sex room.

"Reina," he explained softly. "If I am to be your first Master, this is where I will train you."

"Train me?" murmured Reina, the words sounding so foreign. Then she looked up at Mr. Jamison. "Did you do this with my mother? How did you know she wanted this?"

"Yes, of course," he nodded. "She wanted this as much as I did."

"She told you this?" pressed Reina.

Mr. Jamison smiled wistfully, looking into the distance, then nodded. "I saw it in her eyes. Not at first, but as she grew older and more mature, she developed a need to submit, to be owned, fully and completely, by a man who loved and adored her. I saw it in her before even she knew it. It's a gift I suppose. If she'd stayed with me, she'd be safe with us now. Instead, she sought to explore her desires with other men, unsavory men, and she paid a dear price for her misjudgments. I think she understands that now, and she wants me to protect you, her precious daughter, from making the same mistakes."

Reina trembled softly at the way her body was responding to his words. But was she like her mother? Was that truly what she wanted, to be a slave, or was her desire for Mr. Jamison clouding her mind? It was driving her mad that she didn't know the answer.

"W-what if I'm not like my mother, what if I don't want to be a slave?" she asked, looking up at him.

Mr. Jamison looked pained when he spoke. "Then you go back to being my star midfielder, and my daughter's best friend, and that's all. I will not hold it against you."

Reina's heart nearly seized up in her chest, and she looked at him with a stricken expression. "N-no way! I... can't go back to that..." she whispered, tears in her eyes. She searched his eyes. "C-couldn't you still be with me, even if I didn't want to be a slave?" She just wanted him to make love to her, and figure out this slavery stuff later.

"It's alright, my dear, don't worry about that now," said Mr. Jamison, squeezing her arms gently. "I know this is all very sudden and confusing for you, and you don't need to decide now, or understand it. Give it time, and you will figure out what you want."

Reina looked into his eyes, and when he smiled at her, his eyes telling her not to worry, she smiled back. She took a step forward, straining up on her tippy toes to kiss him.

"What's that thing?" she asked, suddenly, pointing at the leather-covered wooden platform in the right side of the room.

Mr. Jamison chuckled at her out of the blue question. "Oh, that has many uses. I think I can find a video of me training Keiko with it."

Reina stared at the platform, her throat feeling tight and her heart filled with excitement, and a bit of trepidation. "I want to try it," she whispered quickly, before the courage deserted her.

"What?" said Mr. Jamison, looking at her strangely. He shook his head. "No, I just wanted to show the room to you, not have you try it."

Reina turned to look up at him. "Please? Why did you bring me here if you won't let me try it?"

Mr. Jamison looked almost comical with his mouth hanging open. "Well... I... don't think it's a good idea..."

"Why, are the slaves naked or something?" said Reina suddenly, her eyes big and bright as she looked up at him.

"Uh, well... yes, actually, you have to be naked," said Mr. Jamison, giving her a look as if he'd found a way out. He smiled at her suddenly, remembering a joke. "It's more of a guideline than a rule."

Reina turned bright red, her heart up in her throat, and she swallowed heavily. "Ok..." she said, forcing herself to go forward. "I want to be naked. Can you take the cuffs off me?"

"What?" said Mr. Jamison, clearly not expecting her to agree to being naked. "I don't think--" Reina ignored him and quickly spun around, pushing her cuffed wrists up toward him. "Uh, alright," said Mr. Jamison after a long pause, hesitating again for a moment before he removed the cuffs. Reina kept her back to him as she mustered up the courage to pull her tank top up over her head, her arms coming back to cover her breasts. She looked down at her shorts, feeling Mr. Jamison's eyes on her. To delay the inevitable, she lifted one leg and pulled off her pink sock, then removed the other sock. She turned her head to look up at Mr. Jamison. Her plan had seemed simple in her head, but now, it didn't seem so simple anymore. "I... I'm not wearing panties," she stammered, her arms still crossed over her breasts. She could feel her little nipples poking her forearms.

"Yes, I know," said Mr. Jamison, his lips curled up slightly in amusement. "I'm very much looking forward to seeing them."

"But I'm not wearing... oh, oh god, that was a joke," said Reina, feeling sheepish. Then in one swift motion, she pulled down the cotton shorts and stepped out of them, moving one arm to cover her crotch from his eyes.

"Put your hands behind your back," said Mr. Jamison, his tone commanding without being intimidating. Yet his tone left no room for disagreement.

"Y-yes, sir," she murmured, reluctantly moving her arms behind her back. She stood there awkwardly, her thighs clenched tightly together and her shoulders hunched forward, but that did little to hide her breasts from his gaze. Mr. Jamison was standing there quietly looking at her, and Reina struggled to keep her arms behind her back, shifting nervously from one leg to the other, which was difficult with her thighs clenched so tightly.

"You're even more stunning than your mother," he said, finally, his voice husky. "Spread your legs a little for me."

Reina whined softly in her throat, biting her lip as she shook her head, her hair swishing behind her back. She expected Mr. Jamison to order her again, in his angry coach voice, but he didn't, and then he stepped forward. "Here, come, I'll show you how this works." Reina looked up at him nervously as he guided her to the wooden platform. "Lay face down on it here," he instructed, pointing at the leather-covered horizontal section in the middle. Above that was an open area, then a horizontal wood section with three leather-wrapped holes in it. Mr. Jamison lifted the top half of the wooden stock, revealing a leather-covered half moon section. "Place your neck here," he said. Reina awkwardly lay down on platform in a way that placed her neck in the leather half circle. Then Mr. Jamison lowered the top half of the stock, and she heard it click in place around her neck. She immediately noticed that this placed her head right at the level of his crotch, and she shivered at the implication. Reina instantly was having second thoughts. In her single-minded pursuit of getting to sleep with Mr. Jamison, had she gone too far?

1...345678