Reina in a Strange Land Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanuki
Tanuki
723 Followers

Reina nearly jumped off the bed when the lights in the room came on, together with the sound of pop music coming from down the hall. She spun around in a panic, but there was no one there. The power had come back on, but the house was quiet and empty. The soft music sounded like it was coming from Debbie's room, like she'd left her Bluetooth speaker on. Reina sighed with relief, turning back to the book.

Biting her lip, and feeling strangely overheated, Reina turned the page, and promptly cried out, dropping the book on the floor. The next photo was taken looking down at her mother's upturned face. Her mother's lips were stretched around a large male organ, buried deep in her mouth, and she was looking demurely up at the camera. It appeared that she was giving a blow job to the photographer... Mr. Jamison. Suddenly Reina heard the creak of stairs. Mr. Jamison was back! Panicking, she reached for the book, slipping off the bed and crying out when her knee slammed onto the hardwood floor.

"Reina, are you ok?" shouted the voice of Mr. Jamison, rushing into the room with concern on his face. Reina turned to look at him, and then his eyes saw the book on the floor, the page still open to the photo of her mother, sucking his cock.

"I--I'm sorry!" cried Reina, anxiously picking up the book and clumsily trying to put it back onto the shelf. "I shouldn't have looked at that--I'm so sorry--I didn't mean it." She was trying to push the book back into its slot on the shelf, and the book got caught on the book next to it, bending one of the pages.

"No, don't!" shouted Mr. Jamison, rushing to her side to take the book from her hands like it was a precious treasure. Reina let him take it, sitting down on the floor with her back against the bed. She pulled her knees up to her chest and put her head in her hands.

"I didn't mean to see it... I shouldn't have come in your bedroom, I know that!" she cried, panicking. She looked up at Mr. Jamison, who sat down in front of her, concern in his eyes. "I... I didn't see anything!" she protested. "I..." she stopped. It felt so wrong to lie to him. "I--I did... I did see, but I'm so so sorry--"

"Reina dear, stop apologizing," said Mr. Jamison softly. His hand came to gently caress the wet hair on her head. He chuckled softly. "Debbie always said you're as curious as a cat. Don't worry, it was a long time ago, before you were born. Your mother and I..."

"I never knew my mother was so beautiful," said Reina, through tear-streaked eyes. "The photos are incredible..."

Mr. Jamison nodded. "Yes, she was very beautiful. We met in college, in Japanese language class. It was such a difficult class that we had to study together for hours each week, and we became good friends. When we both did a semester abroad in Japan, we became very close. That's where we both discovered... our passion."

"Passion for what?" said Reina, though she feared she knew.

"Well," said Mr. Jamison carefully, still gently rubbing Reina's head. "Your mother discovered she liked being submissive. And I... discovered I liked well, among other things, typing up women and photographing them. I had a Japanese girlfriend who was also beautiful, with lovely hair just like yours. I used to photograph her. When your mom saw the photos... she asked me to do the same for her."

"I... I know... I saw those photos too. I'm so sorry, you must think I'm such a snoop!" she confessed, looking up briefly into his eyes before burying her face in her knees. Mr. Jamison saw the other photo book on the bed, and he reached over to pick it up.

"Yes, you are a snoop. Anything else in my room you want to see?" he said, a slight grin on his face. Reina moaned and buried her face in her hands again. "It's alright, dear, I'm just joking. Yes, Keiko was my girlfriend," he said, gently pushing her hair over her ear as he rubbed her head.

"So, you... had two girlfriends?" said Reina, looking up at the man kneeling above her. The question came out more accusing than she intended.

"Oh no," said Mr. Jamison, shaking his head, a pained expression on his face. "Your mother didn't see me that way."

"B-but, I saw you, I mean she was, she had your... in her... I mean... that photo!" stammered Reina, pointing at the floor where the picture book had been, unable to get the image out of her mind.

Mr. Jamison sighed. "Yes, that was her favorite photo. We took that the day after graduation. Yes, we had incredible sex, she acting as a slave, me as her master. We both explored our fantasies with each other, and... I fell in love with her. How could I not? She was exotic, and sexy, and she loved being a slave. But I guess, to her... I was just a tool - a means to an end. I was... entertainment. She got angry because I couldn't keep it simple like she wanted." His expression turned sad then. "I'd never fallen in love with anyone before, so I didn't take it well. She ran away after we graduated. Yes, my first love moved half way around the world to Japan to get away from me."

Reina stared at the older man, his eyes clouding up from the memory. "Oh god," she said softly. "Was she crazy? Why would she do that?? You're so per--..." Reina froze with the word 'perfect' on the end of her tongue, realizing she'd said too much.

"I'm so per- what?" said Mr. Jamison, looking at her with a bemused expression.

Reina blushed, looking down. "I... mean, you're so nice--"

"Nice?" interrupted Mr. Jamison, chuckling. "Ouch. Debbie says I'm so mean to you."

Reina looked at him in alarm. "No! I mean... yes, you're hard on me as a coach, but... off the soccer field...." Reina bit her lower lip. She needed to quickly change the subject. "So she left you and went to Japan, and met my father?" She searched his deep blue eyes. What had her mother been thinking? "I heard she married my father only a year after she arrived in Japan. That must have been so hard for you."

He looked at her, raising an eyebrow. "Yes you are right. I felt betrayed. And it was doubly painful because she still wanted to be friends." Mr. Jamison looked at her. "I saw her a year later, when I went on a business trip to Japan. I told her I loved her. I even offered to move to Japan. She told me to go home. I returned to the US, and two months later she married your father."

"My father... doesn't seem like her type," said Reina.

Mr. Jamison nodded. "He wasn't, but... she had her reasons."

"After all that, you still loved her," said Reina, looking at his expression.

"I don't think I ever stopped," replied Mr. Jamison. Then he looked at her carefully. "Do you trust your mother, Reina?"

Reina looked at him in confusion. "What? What do you mean? I don't even remember my mother, she died when I was 4."

He looked at her carefully. "But I always believe a mother knows what's best for her children, do you agree?"

"Of course," said Reina. She smiled. "When I'm a mom, nobody better tell me different!"

Mr. Jamison smiled. "You'll make a great mom someday. But I need to show you something." Then he opened the photo book in his hand to the last page. There was no photo, just blank paper, but inside was a small envelope, with blue and red lines on it - an airmail letter.

"Your mother sent me this letter two months ago," he said, quietly, looking intensely at her.

Reina looked at him, thinking she misheard him. "Two... months ago?" He simply nodded. "W-what??" She exclaimed, looking into his eyes. "That's not possible, my mother is dead!" she said. Was he teasing her? She grabbed at the letter, but he pulled it away.

"Reina," he said, his expression dead serious. "I made a promise to your mother, 14 years ago. Because of that promise,

I'm going to tell you the truth, which your father hid from you. Hopefully he will forgive me, but now that you're 18, 19 in fact, I feel that you deserve the truth."

Reina grabbed his knee suddenly. "What truth??" she whispered, her eyes growing big and round.

"Your mother didn't die, she is a slave, still living in Japan," said Mr. Jamison.

Reina gaped at him. "A slave, how?" She knew Japan had instituted slavery like 15 years before, and it recently looked like the US might follow Japan's lead. "Was she kidnapped?"

"Oh no. She self enslaved. It was her choice," said Mr. Jamison. "Those were tough times, and she thought it was the best way to protect your father and you girls."

Reina searched his eyes, in wonder at the emotions she saw there. He'd loved her mother, and he'd watched her leave him, go to Japan, marry another man, have two kids and then enslave herself. "I'm so sorry for you," she whispered softly without thinking.

Mr. Jamison blinked at her in confusion. "You feel sorry for me?" Then he sighed. "I've been dying to tell you and Mai since I got the letter, but I didn't think it was my place. If you hadn't seen the photo book..."

"Does my father know?" she asked, confused. "Does she write to him too?"

"I don't think so," said Mr. Jamison. "I'm sad to say, I don't think she ever loved your father."

"Can I read her letter?" said Reina, suddenly.

"The letter is for me. But yes, I think she wouldn't mind," he said, looking at her carefully.

Reina smiled, tears in her eyes. Her mother was alive! Mr. Jamison handed her the letter, but as she grasped it, he held onto it. "There is one condition: I want you to read it aloud to me."

"Uh, ok, if you want me to," said Reina, confused. Mr. Jamison let go of the letter. It was a single page, hand written in neat, small letters. Reina began to read it.

"My dearest Richard,

I hope this letter finds you well. I begged my master for years for a chance to write to you, and he finally acquiesced, for reasons that I will explain. Let me first say, that I am so sorry that I left you. You are a wonderful man, better than I ever deserved. I was young, and foolish, and arrogant. I didn't realize what I had until it was too late."

"Oh my god," said Reina, looking at Mr. Jamison. Her head was spinning. Her mother was alive and well. It was surreal to read her words, written just months before. And she regretted leaving Mr. Jamison! What if they'd stayed together? Oh god, what would my dad think if he saw this letter? she thought.

"You sound just like her," said Mr. Jamison, looking at Reina with an odd expression. "Keep reading, dear, don't stop again." His commanding tone startled Reina a little.

"I'm sorry," she said quietly. Then she continued reading aloud.

"My master allowed me to look you up, it seems you have a beautiful daughter, who is best friends with my own Reina, and for that I am happy beyond words. And they are both soccer stars, just like us, can you imagine? But I have a great favor to ask. Do you remember your promise to me? The one you made to me when we last met?"

Reina gasped softly. She couldn't believe these were the words of her mother, whom she could barely even remember and had believed dead, and yet, somehow she knew it was her.

"Reina, I asked you not to stop in the middle," said Mr. Jamison, his tone a little more firm this time.

"I'm sorry! It's just so incredible... ok, I won't stop," stammered Reina.

"It is about Reina that I am writing," she read, her eyebrows furrowing as she snuck a look at Mr. Jamison, then she forced herself to continue. "She will have turned 18 by now, and my greatest fear is that she has too much of me in her, and gets herself in trouble, and makes the same mistakes I made. Promise me that if she is like me, that you will take good care of her." Reina froze, looking up at Mr. Jamison where he sat in front of her. She swallowed heavily and kept reading. "You are the most w-wonderful man I have ever known (even my master agreed with my plan when I told him about you!). I want you to be the one who is Reina's first, if she so chooses--Oh god!" Reina exclaimed, looking at Mr. Jamison. Her own mother, if she was being truthful, loved Debbie's dad more than she loved her own husband. Even more strange, her mother wanted him to be Reina's first. First what?

"Reina," said Mr. Jamison quietly, "don't stop."

"Sorry!" "Uh... I want to know that my baby is safe and protected when she learns what it means to be a woman. Show her all the things we both love, for I know she will love them too. If my Reina is anything like me, she already has a big crush on you."

Reina looked nervously at Mr. Jamison, feeling her cheeks beginning to redden. She saw Mr. Jamison looking at her, his sparkling blue eyes boring into her. Reina let out an odd, nervous giggle, "Uhmm, that's so weird, that she would say that. Ah, anyway, I'll keep reading ... I do not know if my master will allow me another chance to reach out to you. I wish you all the best, and I know you will take good care of my beloved Reina.

All my love,

Your.... slave, Celina."

Reina slowly lowered the letter to her lap, still staring at the words, until Mr. Jamison gently pried it from her hands. She could feel Mr. Jamison looking at her, but she kept her eyes down, unable to meet his gaze. It was so much to take in. She had always tried not to think about her mother, to keep the sadness at bay. And now she learned she was alive, and had been a slave all this time. How terrible! Yet, reading the letter, it didn't sound like she was miserable at all, except for her regrets. And she didn't even really understand what her mother was talking about, Reina following in her footsteps? And she wanted Mr. Jamison to be her first? First love? He was so much older! But maybe her mother thought that was a good thing, that he would treat her well? Then she frowned all of a sudden and looked up.

"Mr. Jamison," she blurted without thinking. "Why's my mom not mention Mai? She just talks about me, did she forget about Mai? Mai knew her better than I did, and she misses mom so much! Can I tell her?"

The always confident Mr. Jamison suddenly looked like he was caught off guard. Yet a second later he smiled his usual heart-warming smile. "I think she just was writing about you because you turned 18 last year. Mai is three years older. You're her baby." Then he turned serious. "But... maybe it's best not to tell her, she might feel bad that your mother didn't mention her in the letter. I'm sure your mother misses her too, she just didn't have time to say it."

Reina searched his eyes. She always had good instincts about reading people. "There's something you're not telling me," she said quietly. Mr. Jamison's eyes dilated for a brief moment, confirming Reina's suspicion. Reina's eyes grew big. "Mr. Jamison... did she ask you to be Mai's first... uh, whatever... when Mai turned 18??"

"What? Oh god, no," replied the older man. "Uh, what I mean is... this is the first time I've heard from her in... over a decade. This is a shock for me too."

Reina shrugged. He'd always been nice to Mai also, and she knew Mai had never had a thing for Debbie's father. In fact when she'd told her sister recently about her crush, she'd replied "Eww, gross!" Which had somehow made Reina feel better. Still, he seemed like he was hiding something from her...

Reina continued searching his eyes suspiciously, and Mr. Jamison grinned suddenly. "Deb said you've been talking about the FBI Academy after college," he said, chuckling. "Is this an interrogation? You're quite good at it, but now it's my turn." Mr. Jamison leaned in closer, and placed his hands on Reina's shoulders. "Reina, do you have a crush on me, like your mom seems to think?"

Reina's eyes suddenly grew big and her mouth parted, before a rosy pink color filled her cheeks. "What? No!" she squeaked, her voice cracking. She could feel the warmth of Mr. Jamison's hands even through the sweatshirt, and it made her feel light headed. "Y-you're my coach, and... and Debbie's Dad!" She looked into his eyes, then quickly looked away. Then she risked a glance again, but he was still staring at her. Don't look at me like that! she thought. Did he see right through her?

"I'm too old," he said, nodding.

"Oh no, you're not too old!" exclaimed Reina. Then she blushed. "I mean... that's not the reason."

"So what is the reason, hmm? Girls can't have a crush on their coach?" he said, looking at her carefully.

"Oh god," giggled Reina. "That's definitely not true." Then she froze like a deer in the headlights. "Uh, I didn't say that," she whispered.

"I see," said Mr. Jamison. His hands were still on Reina's shoulders, which she found very distracting. "So some of the girls have a crush on me, but not you?"

"Yes! I mean, no!" Reina's face felt like it was burning up as she looked at her coach. It did indeed feel like an interrogation.

Mr. Jamison shrugged. "It's not uncommon for girls to be attracted to older men. We're more experienced, more confident, more knowledgeable in the bedroom..."

Reina let out a tiny squeak. "Is-is that so? I hadn't thought about it..." she stammered, her face feeling hot as he looked at her with an amused expression. "Uh, c-could we talk about something else?" she murmured, looking down at her hands.

"Sure, let's change the subject." said Mr. Jamison. "Is Debbie still a virgin?" he asked, quietly. Reina blinked at him in confusion.

"Uh yeah," said Reina, finally, grateful to divert the attention from herself. "We're waiting for college--" Reina froze, her eyes trapped in the intense gaze of Mr. Jamison. "She---she's waiting for college," she stammered, shrinking under the man's gaze. She said stupid things when she was nervous, and Mr. Jamison being so close, with his hands on her shoulders, made her very nervous.

Mr. Jamison's thumbs were gently rubbing the soft skin of Reina's chest through the sweatshirt. "So you are a virgin also," he said in a low voice. It wasn't really a question.

Reina froze for a few long seconds before she nodded quickly, not trusting her own voice to speak. "At 19 years old? I find that hard to believe, pretty girl like you," Mr. Jamison said.

Reina's mouth fell open. "It's true!" she protested. "But... it's not what you think. I'm not disciplined like Deb, she can flirt with guys, and never let it go very far, she's like always in control. I'm not like that at all, it's just so hard living with my dad, I can't bring boys home, he doesn't let me go on overnight trips, you know..."

"Yes, I know," said Mr. Jamison, nodding. "Your father is... tenacious." He smiled approvingly. "Still, I'm glad that you and my Debbie are being good."

Reina raised an eyebrow, not sure if he was being serious, but his expression said he was. "It's not like guys haven't asked me," said Reina, looking into his eyes. She didn't want him to think she was some kind of mousy recluse.

"Oh, I'm sure they have," nodded Mr. Jamison. "You're a lovely girl, Deb says there's all kinds of guys chasing after you. How did she put it? Trying to get in your pants?"

Reina couldn't help blushing again. "Yes, she's always protecting me," she said with a giggle. Whenever he complimented her looks, Reina's insides turned to jelly.

Then Mr. Jamison turned serious, looking deeply into her eyes, making Reina want to avert her gaze, but she was transfixed. His hands dropped from her shoulders and took her own hands in his. She felt her heart racing as he gently squeezed her hands and looked into her eyes. "Reina, do you understand what your mother was asking of me?"

Reina's thought of her mother's words, and her head started spinning. She swallowed heavily, glad she was seated against the bed. "S-she wants you to be my first," she said, her voice cracking in the most embarrassing way. He must think she was an idiot.

Tanuki
Tanuki
723 Followers
123456...8