Rekindled

Story Info
Kayden returns home after some time away.
2.7k words
4.45
9.9k
10
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayden had been friends with Wildheart ever since they were kids. Well, Kayden was a kid, Wildheart, being a centaur, was a colt. They would ride and run through the fields for hours, roll in the mud and make both of their mothers mad, and stay up all night to watch the stars.

As they grew older friendship turned to romance. They would sneak off to the forest or secluded parts of the barn to makeout. Nothing ever passed the occasional awkward teenage groping; Kayden always got too nervous. Then the time came for Kayden to leave for higher education and the romance had to end.

It had been years since he had seen his old friend. They would write, of course, but Kayden never got the chance to visit home while he was working on his schooling. Other things had prevented him from returning as well, things that made Kayden wonder if Wildheart would hate him.

Today was the day of reckoning; Kayden was finally able to return to the farms of his childhood, and with luck, reunite with his old friend. He hopped out of the motor car that had driven him here, paid the driver, then was immediately swept up in a tight hug. He laughed and hugged his mother in return, expressing how much he had missed her.

"I missed you too, sweetheart," she stepped back and looked him over. "My goodness, look at you. You've become quite handsome in your time away." She ran her hands over his short beard and gave a wistful sigh. "You look like your father."

Kayden lowered his head, "Yeah..."

"Well," her mother helped gather his luggage, "let's get you inside and get you something to eat. Do they feed you in the city, you look so thin?"

Kayden shook his head and followed her inside. Together they set up his old room, which had been aired out and made fresh for his arrival, then he helped prepare lunch. As they ate, he told her about his studies and everything he had learned and seen, but she could see something was bothering him.

"What's wrong, Kay? You look distracted."

He set down his utensils and made a face. "I was just thinking-"

"About Wildheart?" she finished for him.

"If you knew why did you ask?" Kayden retorted with a smile that was both amused and miserable.

"Mother's instinct. Kay, listen, Wildheart is your friend. He's very understanding and you should at least give him a chance."

"I-" he sighed, "You're right. I do owe him that much. Now I just have to work up the courage to see him."

"That's already taken care of," his mother said as she cleared up the dishes. "I've invited him over for dinner."

"Ma!" Kayden sprang to his feet.

"Don't 'ma' me, I knew you wouldn't be able to do it, so I did it for you. The rest is up to you to be a big boy and talk to him. Now go on, go relax and think about what you're going to say to him."

Kayden was dumbstruck. His own mother had just thrown him to the one ton sized wolves. He left to his room and paced. What was he going to do? What was he going to say? There was so much that had been left unsaid between him and Wildheart in all of their letters, now it was going to be thrust out in the open.

Stripping out of his wool vest, Kayden checked himself in the mirror. He needed a shave, so he did that; Worked on his beard until it looked perfect. His hair needed fixing, so he did that; Making sure every curl, every wave was set with pomade and spritzed with a bit of cologne. He changed his shirt to a light linen button up, switched from brown slacks to blue, and picked out a vest to match.

Kayden froze when he heard a knock at the front door. His mother answered and he listened. He heard her voice and another, deeper voice respond.

"Kay, Wildheart is here! come on down and help me set out the table and chairs."

He didn't respond, instead he waited to hear the sound of hooves leaving the front door. When he heard the door close, Kayden took a deep breath and walked out of his room. Everything's fine. Everything will be fine. He kept repeating the phrase until the words stopped making sense.

He stopped at one of the downstairs windows and peeked through the curtain. Outside, he saw his mother talking with someone very tall. Kayden took a small step to the side to get a better look and his breath caught in his chest.

Outside was a large centaur stallion with a shiny red and white coat, tanned skin, and long wavy hair that matched his hide. Wildheart wore no clothes, as was the norm for his people, so Kayden got a full view of his old friend's muscular physique. His human torso had clouds of pale patches on his arms, belly, and face. The prominent one around his right eye had grown since Kayden had left.

Wildheart's jaw was defined and strong. It looked mostly human save for the flatted, horse-like nose, and ears. Kayden used to send Wildheart into fits by blowing in his nostrils when they were younger. Now the feature looked rugged and masculine.

Kayden felt a pump of blood in his lower region and blushed. Now was not the time! Now was the time to, as her mother had put, be a big boy and face his old friend.

Taking a breath, Kayden straightened his vest and opened the door. He stepped out onto the front lawn and walked toward them. His mother was the first to spot him. She waved to him, which made Wildheart look up.

The look on Wildheart's face almost made Kayden turn tail and run. The stallion's ears perked up and his large brown eyes widened. Wildheart looked between Kayden and his mother, then finally cleared his throat and stepped closer to Kayden.

"Well," he started awkwardly, "how are you... Kay?"

Kayden swallowed a lump in his throat. "I- I'm good. Grand. How- H- How have you been?"

"Can't complain," Wildheart had his arms crossed over his chest and was looking Kayden up and down.

"So uh, nice of you to come by and join us for dinner. Mother, you said you needed help with the table and chairs?"

She was observing the two young men carefully when she said, "You know, I did, but I'm suddenly not feeling very hungry."

"What?"

"Yes, I'm feeling stricken. So," she went over to the outside garden table and picked up a large basket, then thrust it into Wildheart's arms, "why don't you two go on and eat without me. Everything you need is inside."

"What?!" Both young men exclaimed.

"Bye have a good dinner!" And with that, Kayden's mother left the two of them alone.

'Traitor...' Kayden looked down then up at Wildheart. "Well... I suppose we um..."

"Shouldn't let the food go to waste," Wildheart finished.

Kayden nodded and glanced around. He suggested one of their old haunts as a place to go eat. Wildheart agreed, not really meeting Kayden's eyes. They walked in awkward silence to the large hay barn and Kayden cleared out a space for them to spread out a blanket.

He and Wildheart set out all the food, which was starting to look like Kayden's mother had only prepared enough for two. She tricked us.

"So," Kayden looked up when Wildheart spoke, "how long?"

Kayden lowered his eyes and bit into his sandwich, "Three years..."

"Three years?!"

"I'm sorry."

"Great Allfields, Kay. I've been calling you Kayla in our letters for three years, and you didn't think to correct me or tell me about this?"

"Sorry..." Kayden took another bite before setting his food aside. "I didn't know how to tell you."

There was a heavy silence for a while before Wildheart spoke again, "So what's your name now?"

"It's Kayden."

"Ah, okay, so I can still call you Kay then." He was quiet again then asked, "Why couldn't you tell me? I mean, looking back on things this makes sense, you could have told me about it."

Kayden shrugged and stood. He turned away and looked out towards the sunset. "I don't know. I guess I thought, with everything that happened between us in the past that you would prefer Kayla. That you'd want her more than me."

He heard the sounds of a heavy body rising and then Wildheart's large body was behind him. A gentle hand rested on his shoulder, and for a while the two of them simply watched the fading light in silence. Kayden stepped back and rested against his friend's side. It felt nice to have Wildheart touch him again. To feel the warmth of a familiar and trusted body.

"For the record," Wildheart started, "I liked you. I still do. You're uh, quite the good looking man."

The throb came again and Kayden coughed, "Ahem, um, thank you. You're not half bad looking yourself."

The two young men shifted in awkward silence as the barn fell into darkness. Only the light of the moon gave them any sort of idea of their surroundings. Wildheart shook his head, making his glowing mane fan out. Occasionally he dug his front hoof into the ground but other than that the barn was still and silent.

"Some good memories in this barn," the stallion said.

"Some close calls in this barn," the human remarked, making them both laugh.

"Well, we're not kids anymore."

Kayden quirked an eyebrow, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Wildheart shrugged and gave Kayden a look that made him shiver. "I'm just saying," he leaned down and braced an arm on either side of the human, "We could pick up where we left off."

They were barely a hair's width apart when Kayden closed the distance. He wrapped his arms around the stallion's neck and kissed him passionately. Without hesitating, Wildheart lifted Kayden from his feet and placed him on a stack of hay bales. There was a rush of hands going for every article of clothing Kayden had on him.

Wildheart's broad hands caressed the flattened plain of Kayden's chest, tracing over the surgical scars that helped shape his pectorals. He played in the dark chest hair that grew there and made a trail down his stomach to his pelvis, and he was setting Kayden's every nerve on fire. At first he had been terrified he wouldn't be able to handle it, like in the past. Instead he felt incredible, masculine, desirable.

He gasped as Wildheart's hand stroked the outline of his enlarged clitorous through his pants. Kayden tilted his head back and bucked his hips at the sensation, moaning his praises to his reconnected love. This was probably not what his mother had expected from her attempts to reconnect the boys, but Kayden wasn't complaining.

He and Wildheart kissed each other's neck and shoulders. Kayden stroked and worshipped the centaur's chest, licking and sucking and leaving little love bites as he went. He whined when Wildheart stepped back, but was immediately pushed onto his back and stripped of his shoes and pants.

The stallion spread his lover's legs and admired the sight. "Amazing. You are incredible, Kayden." He then leaned down and took the erect member in his mouth.

Kayden's back arched. He had never been given head before and Wildheart was showing him no mercy. Kayden held his partner's head as Wildheart bobbed his head and sucked. Their eyes met and Wildheart removed one of his hands from Kayden's leg and pushed two fingers inside.

"Careful," Kayden panted, "it doesn't get as wet as it used to."

Wildheart nodded then moved to work his tongue at Kayden's entrance. Biting on his fist, Kayden stifled his cries as he bucked against the centaur's skillful tongue. Had he been missing out on this the whole time? If Wildheart kept this up, Kayden would come undone there and then.

As if he read Kayden's mind, Wildheart pulled away and moved up to kiss him. When they broke for air, Wildheart panted, "Can I mount you?"

Too euphoric to consider the logistics of such a feat, Kayden nodded enthusiastically. Wildheart bents down for another passionate kiss before carefully settling his massive horse legs on either side of Kayden. When the human looked down, he was met with a large, throbbing cock already dripping precum.

He reached down and touched the long shaft making Wildheart whuffle in excitement. Taking advantage of the situation, Kayden pulled the stallion closer by his cock and put his mouth to the flared head. Wildheart whinnied as Kayden sucked on the hot flesh, barely able to fit it in his mouth. He could tell his friend was straining not to thrust which made him grateful.

Kayden licked and sucked and worked the shaft with his hands until he felt Wildheart was plenty wet from saliva and precum. He then leaned back and directed the quivering stallion to his entrance. They moaned and twitched as Kayden rubbed their engorged members together and Wildheart all but begged him to let him in.

"I'll be gentle," he said as he braced against taller hay stacks, "I promise I won't hurt you."

Kayden gave the shaft another good stroke before lining it up with his entrance. He adjusted his hips and slowly began to work the head into him. "I know you won't."

Together, human and centaur worked together to carefully stretch Kayden's hole. After what felt like an eternity, they felt the flare slip inside. They both groaned as the large member slid deeper into the tight space. Kayden had to dig his hands into the hay bale in order to keep from getting pulled when Wildheart moved back, or being thrown back when he thrust forward. When Kayden's insides became more lubed up and Wildheart could pump more easily, Kayden hooked his arms around the centaur's front legs and laid back.

There wasn't much room to work with, but Wildheart got into the rhythm quickly and soon both men were rocking their hips in sync. Kayden could feel his abdomen being stretched, and when he looked down, he saw the bulge that pushed in and out of him. His clitorous couldn't escape the constant brush of the slick skin. The sensation made him whine as pressure mounted- he wasn't going to last much longer.

He tensed up and Wildheart grunted as the already tight space became tighter. "Me too, Kay," he huffed.

"I love you, Wildheart," Kayden whimpered as his body became ready to burst.

"I love you too."

Kayden smiled and his back arched as a low moan signaled his release. He gripped his lover's legs as the pleasure nearly made him pass out. Then he heard a noise that sounded like a raging stallion as his insides were filled with hot cum.

Excess sprayed out as Wildheart pulled himself out and rested his cock on Kayden's belly. Kayden opened his mouth as more cum coated his face and chest. He reached down and pumped Wildheart's throbbing member for all it was worth before he felt it go flaccid in his hand.

The cock slipped from his gasp as Wildheart stepped down and rested his torso on top of Kayden's, not caring that he was coating himself in his own cum. They laid and kissed, Wildheart occasionally wiping semen from the human's face.

"You're a mess."

Kayden laughed weakly, "So are you now." With help, he stood and shuddered as globs of cum slipped from his hole. "Hell, that felt so amazing."

"Would you like to do it again sometime?" Wildheart asked as he handed Kayden a blanket to wipe himself with.

Kayden took the stallion's hand and pulled him in for another deep kiss. Each of them tangling their hands in the other's hair, as crickets provided music for the moment. Kayden pulled away with his teeth tugging on Wildheart's lip.

"I doubt I'll be able to go on without it. Without you," he added, resting his head against Wildheart's forehead.

Wildheart nuzzled "Me either. I love you and I've missed you."

"I love you too."

After dressing, Kayden found a clean blanket and wrapped it around himself. Wildheart settled down and he and Kayden curled together. They can explain things to their families later, but for now both men just wanted to sleep with their lover and enjoy the night.