All Comments on 'Relationship Evolution'

by vandaddy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Europe

Vacation in Europe, my wife Margaret and i,visited Amsterdam, walked the famous street,then decided to stop in at an adult club.My wife is a consevative women,47 so we had a drink, the show started,a women on stage hands tied,blindfolded, a naked black man with a big cock, makes her suck his cock, then on hands and knees pushes his cock into her cunt, fucking in and out, cock glistening as the woman moans,very sexy, my cock straining and i feel a hand on my cock, my wife has reached over and is feeling my cock.I reach back, my hand under her dress, my finger pushing into a very wet pussy, wow,what a reaction as the black man hammers into the woman on stage, pulls out and empties his substantial load onto the womans face.My wife orgasmed, her slippery pussy pulsing.An announcement,the private club is open , thru the door on the left, i get up to leave, my wife says lets go in.What,wow, o.k., so we pay our money, walk in, given keys to a locker,told we have to undress,we do, my wife enthusiasticly, then walk thru the entrance.Naked men and women walking around, drinks offered and food,a black guy with a large cock walks over and starts to talk with my wife, i dont speak the language but my wife does, smiles to me then walks off with the black guy.I follow,into a room where there are other people having sex.The first thing i see is a young woman on all fours being fucked, while her face is between another womens legs, my cock growing.I look over and a women is sitting on a guys cock, facing him as she slid up and down on his hard cock.My wife has settled on a lounge, already with the black cock between her lips, you slut, as i watch, the black guy pulling back,turning my wife on all fours, aiming his cock at her pussy,my pussy, his cock half as long as mine again but thicker, she wont take that as he pushes forward and i watch my wife take it all in one go, her head going back, moaning as he pulls out and pushes back in, my wife pushing back to meet his cock.My cock is rock hard as i watch her take him again and again,i saw her orgasm twice,my cock throbbing and i look over and see a women on all fours, smile at me.I move to her,she wiggles her arse, blonde, young, my cock throbbing, i grab her hips, aim at her cunt and for the first time in 18 years my cock is in another womens cunt.I pound into her, she is very wet, she says something i dont understand,but i keep fucking, she pulls away, angry,then pushes her arse at mei go to push back into her cunt but she reaches around and guides my cock to her arse and with one shove i am into her tight back hole.She moans, pushes back and says fuck, fuck, so i do, i pound her arse,her hand to her cunt as i long stroke in and out of her, her hole clenching my cock until i spray cumm deep into her, pounding her all the time until i am emptied out, pulling back,she smiled as i wiped myself with my towel, she now offering her hole to another guy who pushes into her just used hole.I look for my wife, the big black guy is slowly going in and out of her,her eyes glazed, another orgasm as he pushes his huge cock all the way into her.I sit and watch ,my cock coming back to life as a mouth engulfs it, sucking,the black cock going faster now as my wifescreams and i know he has filled her with cumm as he slows down, pulling out, cumm dripping off his cock, standing as my cock is being sucked.My wife is immediately entered by another guy , who she would have hardly felt, who fucked her for a short time then filled her as well.He moved away, as she got up onto the lounge, her legs open, i could see her cunt wet, open and dripping as an older women moved over between her legs and began to lick her cunt.My wife didnt move as this women worked her over, my wife grabbing her head as she came over the womens face, my cock hard as i moved over and pushed my cock into the women as she licked my wifes cunt.My wife and i looked at each other as she was being licked and i was fucking and as my wife came again i emptied out into the womens cunt.I moved away as another guy came and entered the cunt i had just filled, my wife having orgasm after orgasm as her cunt was being licked.I moved down the hall into a very dark room,hands reaching, feeling,i sat, a hand went to my cock,sliding up and down, then a mouth, sucking, good , best yet as my cock started to respond.A finger, tracing my arse, then probing, slipping in, my cock responding, my legs being lifted into the air, tongue around, on and in to my anus, swirling, finger being pushed in, my cock being sucked, finger in further my cock responding, finger out, tongue, a bottle under my nose, wow, as i sniff, my eyes spin, my senses high as a larger finger is pushed into my arse, then pulled back, in further, pulled back, my cock standing straight up as i feel the balls hit my arse.I have a cock in me,my hole being slowly fucked, my legs in the air,my cock hard as he speeds up fucking my vigin hole, shit it feels good, as i push to meet him, i hear the words do me come from my mouth as he really goes at me, fucking deep into me, touching my insides, my cock spurting as he pushes hard into me, then i feel it, hot, liquid entering my insides, as my arse is filled ,pumping me, my cumm leaking out of my cock i grab his legs pulling him to me, yes, yes, as he as i feel him deep inside me.We slow down, he pulls out, cumm leaking from my hole, i feel empty now.I walk back, my wife is in the hall, i grab her hand walk back to the locker room dress and walk back to our hotel, shower and go to bed.Two things have happened since, my wife wants to go to swingers parties and when we do she always chases the biggest cock.I go to glory holes and chase any cock as long as my back hole is filled.I even dressed in lingerie,skirt, blouse, wig and went to an adult theatre where i was fucked by three guys, one very large who made me shoot my cumm about three feet in the air as his huge cock chugged up into my intestines filling me.My wife does noy know about the cocks.

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

nothing in the story but hard sex lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous