Relinquishing Her Autonomy Ch. 04

Story Info
He tests his slave at the university.
875 words
4.17
14.3k
2

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 4 - AT THE UNIVERSITY

Having successfully endured several carefully orchestrated, increasingly intense punishment sessions from her Master after every misstep, she now exists in a more fully obedient and true state of submission to her Master. He has trained his slave very well over these many weeks, and her missteps have almost entirely disappeared. He is quite pleased with her progress.

Now, standing at her podium in the lecture hall, braless as always, but also with pleasure balls inside her Master's pussy per his instructions for today, she gives the lecture she has given every semester in this course. But today, the lecture takes on an entirely different meaning for her.

"Carl Jung's premise that there is no coming to consciousness except through pain..." She pauses suddenly, unable to finish her sentence. The words won't come out. She shifts to another philosopher. "In the words of David Hume, reason is and ought only to be the slave of the passions..." She pauses again, unable to focus or complete the sentence, her Master's pussy experiencing a throb of passion.

Every word she utters seems to be about her sexual submission to her Master. She is living in a constant state of arousal for him.

Closing her eyes, and taking a deep breath, she says, "Sorry kids, my notes are out of order. Okay, here we go. I'm all set now. Let's move on to the Existentialists, starting with Jean-Paul Sartre..."

She recovers, despite the wetness starting to ooze from her Master's pussy, and manages to seamlessly get through the rest of class, speaking on the existential notion of making choices.

When class lets out, she walks back to her office, feeling the balls moving inside her Master's pussy with every step. She contains them quite easily as a result of the assigned daily Kegel exercises she has obediently been performing during her total of 60 minutes of worship every day.

As she enters her office, she finds her Master standing by her desk. Immediately, with an automatic reflex, she looks down to avoid eye contact and shifts her stance so that her legs are separated.

"Close the door behind you," he says.

She does as told.

"Remove your clothing and suck my cock, right here in your office.

"I know you have another class in 10 minutes, but you have an impeccable record at this university, so no one will fault you for being late once. And I have placed a note on the classroom door, so your students will wait for you. The mind I own is hereby not allowed to experience concern in that regard. Now focus on my cock, dear slave."

She is overcome with sexual arousal at the opportunity to serve him, and the Master's pussy throbs and starts feeling quite slick with wetness for him. She does not hesitate and silently removes her clothing while continuing to look down. She kneels before her Master, and holds the position for a full minute in reverence, not allowing the mind to worry about the time or the class she will be late for. Slowly and with great purpose, she begins to carefully lick his balls from below, while holding his hard cock in her right hand. She does not look up at him, as he has not given her permission to make eye contact. She feels his passionate, lustful gaze looking down on her, and she is proud to serve him.

She begins to kiss her Master's cock, occasionally flicking it with the tongue, licking it up and down one side, then the other. She grabs the base of his shaft with both hands and firmly sucks on the head, slightly squeezing the base with the hands that her Master owns. He groans. She does not groan. She takes his dick into the mouth that he owns, proudly and energetically sucking her Master's great cock. First, his hands softly caress his slave's hair, and then with her increased movements, his hands begin to rub her head more vigorously. Undistracted and fully focused on the mission, she increases the rhythm, aggressively fondling his balls with one hand and holding the base of his shaft with the other.

He begins moving his hips into her, and she sucks harder. Then suddenly, he pulls out. Having been trained very well for these several weeks, she remains still, knowing that he will spray his come where he wishes, and she will simply and obediently take it, with mouth open in case he chooses to spray into it. He sprays all over his slave's neck and breasts, sparing most of her face so as not to smear her makeup for her next class.

Once his orgasm ends, she obediently rubs his come into the skin that he owns as if it were a nourishing lotion. He watches approvingly from above. She ends with a kiss on the tip of his cock, remaining completely silent.

He fastens his pants and gets himself together. He then tells her she may stand and say one sentence, but is still not allowed to look at him.

"Thank you, dear Master," she says with great sincerity.

"Now get yourself dressed and go wow those students with the knowledge in that mind."