All Comments on 'Relinquishing Her Autonomy Ch. 09'

by ExistentialDamsel

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I wish I did but don’t really understand.....

Why he doesn’t want her to react to the stimulus he’s providing? This is essentially a TPE Relationship and it’s not something I’d choose, I think this is the first time he’s shown any type of concern for her wellbeing. I find that deeply disturbing.

I can understand why he wants to show her off and even share her but still the issue of telling her not to react is an alien concept to me. Obviously it’s a dominance thing but the way he treats her, he’s stamped out her personality and made her into a drone fucktoy. Even I can see the appeal of that for a scene or a couple of days but as a complete way of life, it’s so extreme I just don’t understand. It could be anyone sitting there with him she as a person doesn’t seem relevant.

I’m still planning on reading more as and when it’s available because I do want to understand.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userExistentialDamsel@ExistentialDamsel
i was introduced to this site some years ago by my Master - before he was my Master. i then began writing my own stories in early 2020. Since becoming my Master’s slave in fall of 2020, all of my stories are for him. i now happily seek his approval before writing. He owns me.

story TAGS