Reluctant Mistress Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I hate the fucking beach."

"Why is that?"

"It's dirty, hot, sand gets everywhere and I hate wearing a bathing suit. No beaches." I put my foot down. "Seriously, it triggers all sorts of dysphoria in me to be barefoot and in a swimsuit. How about Alaskan cruise?"

"Ew," her face scrunches up. "I get seasick like you wouldn't believe."

"Got it. Have you ever been to Paris?" As soon as the word is out of my mouth her face lights up.

"No! I'd love to if we can swing it."

"At least we got that settled," I joke.

That night we sleep better than ever and for the third night in a row I grab ahold of her arm and refuse to let it go all night. While she complains about this every once and awhile I know that deep down she loves it. It tells her that I need her close and she loves being able to provide that to me. It would probably surprise people that when we do BDSM that I'm the dominant one and she's the submissive. People get this idea that we carry the roles we take on in the bedroom into the rest of our lives but it never really works that way. It's an idea that ruins a lot of BDSM relationships but not ours. There's a time and a place for our dominant/ submission games and that is when we're having sex. She stirs which wakes me up and I turn over to look at her.

"Good morning, Mrs. Blomquist," she tells me. My heart swells at the sound.

"Good morning, Mrs. Blomquist," I repeat back to her.

"What do you want to do today?" She asks.

"You have an appointment to keep today." I tell her, my voice firm.

"I do?" She looks slightly confused.

"You do," I respond. "I have tests to run and you are the subject. The nurse will be in at noon."

Her face lights up in anticipation and she hurries out to the kitchen to start up some coffee and toast. I follow her out and we take in a quiet breakfast. At about ten thirty she and I both start getting ready. I slip into the very tight around the waist but looser at the edges skirt. I love the way it hugs my curves and ass. I would never, ever, wear a skirt this short in public but I feel utterly sexy in it now. The low cut, sleeveless top also digs in as I drag it over my skin and feels like a second skin. I fix the cute as hell hat atop my head and then start pulling the gloves onto my arms. I'm kicking myself because I don't have the boots or heels to go with this outfit and must go barefoot. My pet exits the bedroom in her one piece suit, her crotch zipped up and the sections for her breasts removed. I take a moment to look at her perfect breasts. In the outfit they are perky and her nipples are already hard. She stands there taking me in as well and I can tell that she likes what she see's. I walk up close to her and start to circle her, slowly, like a predator stalks her prey.

"Mrs. Blomquist," my voice is cold and hard. "You are here today to participate in a study on responses to sexual stimuli. For the study to be successful you must follow my instructions to the letter. I have been authorized by the doctor to administer punishment as I see fit as they believe that responses to punishment are similar to sexual responses. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she replies, a slight quiver in her voice.

"Yes, what?" I ask with a hard, quick, open handed slap to her ass. Her whole body jumps and she lets out a little yelp of approval.

"Yes Nurse Blomquist!" She cries out.

"Better, now step into the bedroom and stand next to the bed. Do not, I repeat, do not sit down."

I follow behind her and watch as she walks in and stands next to the bed. She is a good little pet for now and stands next to the bed like I told her. Eliza turns around and faces me, then she waits. I can tell that the anticipation in her is driving her wild, she's totally aroused and I can smell it from here. Striding up confidently to her I stand right up on her and with my left hand I reach out and clutch at her zippered crotch. My hand cups on the smooth latex and rough metal of the zipper and pushes in, hard. She lets out an unrestrained moan. I smile and note the response.

"I've notched a positive response to that kind of touch, very good Mrs. Blomquist." I purr.

My hand leaves her crotch and with a finger I trace my way up her latex covered body. It slides up her taut stomach and reaches her breasts, exposed and waiting. Taking a milky, perfect breast into my hand my fingers come to her hard, erect nipple. I give it a tight squeeze and pull it slightly towards me. She lets out a little noise of approval. At that sound I pinch it tighter.

"Ah!" It sounds like it hurts but she enjoys it.

"I was not looking for verbal feedback. Any more noise out of you and I'll have to take away your voice. If you disobey me again I will have to punish you."

"I understand," the look on my pets face is pure defiance. I can see the thought screeching across her mind like I was a mind reader: I want all of that and more.

With that I spin her around and bend her over the bed. I give her another solid smack with my open palm and she moans again in approval. I stomp over to the open bag next to the closet and take out the gag and the restraints. Marching back over to her I roughly put the gag into her mouth and secure it. She purrs when it's in and I know I've done the right thing. After pulling her back from the bed I work on getting the restraints locked into the squeaking bed. Once they're set I push her onto the bed face first and then as roughly as I can I get her locked into the restraints. When fully locked she moves around a bit as a way to test my work. The bed squeals in protest but she's locked in.

"You're not going anywhere util I'm done with you. We've logged enough pleasure responses for now. We shall move onto to pain responses and I'm going to start with the flogger."

After walking back with it I stand above the bed and hold the flails up higher than the handle. I let it fall and the leather straps fly through the air and connect flush on her backside. Her body jumps in pleasure and writhes in pain. Each movement she makes causes the bed to make more noise. Bringing it back up I let it fall again after waiting a few moments. The bed makes more noise and I can hear her moaning through the gag. Slowly but surely I build her up, each hit causes a louder and longer response from my pet. I see that in between hits she has started to rub her core up against the bed and know that she might come, and soon. Dropping the flogger I reach down and cup her core and hold it up, keeping her from rubbing it against the bed. Instead she starts grinding on my fingers so I push in to help her. I might be a sadist but I'm not that much of one. More than anything I want to see my future wife come, and hard. With one final combination of her grinding in on my hand and my hand pressing into her core I feel it come, the orgasm washes over her like a wave and her hips and core starts to rock uncontrollably. From behind her gag I can hear a muffled scream from my pet. When her body goes slack I let go of her and she slumps down onto the bed.

Going back to the bag I pull out something we don't always use but I'll know she'll go wild for when I do. Hiking up my skirt I secure the strap on to my hips as my pet breathes heavily and stares into the bed. Walking back over to the bed I lean over and unzip the zipper, exposing her sex. My pet's body tenses up, thinking that my tongue is about to enter her, or maybe my fingers. What she gets instead is the thick, purple dildo. She's so wet that it slides right in but her whole body tenses up and I can hear a moan from my pet. Starting with just the top half of the dildo I start pushing my hips in and out of her, developing a pumping movement. With each pump it goes in further and further until it goes in all the way to the base and the latex of my skirt rubs against her latex bodysuit.

"Do you like that, my pet?" I grab her by the hair and yank her head back, leaning in and whispering that into her ear.

She moans and shakes her head, she fucking loves it. I know her body language by now and can tell the difference between when she loves something or just nearly enjoys it. She loves this. Once I've built up a rhythm I can hear a near nonstop noise coming from my pet. She's panting, moaning and screaming in pleasure behind that ball gag. When I pump in she pushes back as hard as she can with her hips. She keeps me from pumping out again. She has a harder and longer orgasm this time. The bed is squeaking from the strain of all of our movement. I slow down my movement.

"Drmf strmpf," I hear her behind the gag, telling me not to stop.

I get my rhythm going again but not long after I do a different feeling rises up in me. It's an old, deep seated feeling and one that I despise. The reason we don't use the strap on much is that topping her like this sometimes makes me feel like a "man" and can cause a sharp increase in dysphoria. I do my best to push past it and give my pet everything that she wants but it soon becomes crippling.

"I'm sorry," I stutter. "Ivy. Ivy."

With that I pull out of her and jump off the bed, throwing the strap on away from me, she whips her head around to me with a look of concern on her face. That old feeling, the worst feeling in the world for a trans woman, has taken hold of me. It's a crippling feeling of cognitive dissonance. Before it takes over me completely I undo the restraints on her arms and legs before dropping to my knees on the warped, hardwood floor. My forehead drops onto the ground. I can hear as Eliza takes the gag off of her mouth and then climb down out of the bed. She kneels down next to me and drapes her arms over my shoulders, her head leaning in next to mine.

"What's the matter?" she softly whispers into my ear.

"I'm so sorry," I mutter. "I had a dysphoria attack."

"Don't you apologize. There's nothing wrong with having to use your safe word. You are a beautiful woman and I love you. Here, come up into the bed."

She pulls me up onto the bed, getting on her back and pulling me in close to her. She's exhausted from her orgasms but she is devoting all of her attention to me. My head rests on her latex covered chest and I wait for the feeling to pass. Sometimes an attack can last for hours.

"That was fucking amazing, Morgan, and that's before you whipped out the strap on. When we use these outfits again we're gonna have us some fun."

"There's a ton of potential here with these babies. I'll give you that but I've got to get out of mine, the waistband is digging into my skin." After I say this she kisses my forehead before I get up.

Our time at the cabin eventually comes to a close so we pack up our stuff and hit the road again. This time we take our time heading back, stopping after eight hours to sleep in a hotel before getting up in the early morning and hitting the road again. We walk into our apartment as an engaged couple and it has a stale smell to it. It's a definite step down from the mountain cabin. One of the things the vacation did for the both of us is convinced us we're ready to head back to work. We get back on a Monday afternoon and we're both at work on Wednesday morning. My boss and coworkers were surprised to see me so soon but also glad to see me. It feels good to be back and now I have to explain to everyone who asks what my ring is all about. I get a ton of congratulations and Eliza and I settle into our new yet comfortingly familiar life. We've made the decision to set our wedding date for sometime next fall and are putting off all talk of it for a month and will just enjoy being engaged for a bit. I make her promise that when we're married it will not be the end of great sex and she readily agrees. We're both in agreement that kids are not in our future but even still it's a bright one and one that we are both looking forward to.

To be continued...