All Comments on 'Remembering Jimmy'

by Beth_Anne90

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
OldbutboldOldbutbold3 months ago
Stranger than strange

I was just getting into the story and then bang it was all over lol wish i still had dreams like that .

Thankyou for taking time to write the story for us the readers .

pagrampapagrampa3 months ago

A great first story! I look forward to more of your writing.

Starting_outStarting_out3 months ago

Excellent first effort, just published mine recently too!

1OldFaithful1OldFaithful3 months ago

Very good Beth! I didn't know you were a writer and for your first published one it turned out quite arousing! Can't wait to see if there are more to follow.

Toffer_GuyToffer_Guy3 months ago

I really enjoyed the story. Love reading stories about sexually assertive, older women who want men old enough to be her son. Knowing that she imagines younger men calling her ‘mom’ and wants them to cum inside her bareback. Was a bit disappointed it all turned out to be her own fantasy but still a hot read.

HootingowlsHootingowls3 months ago

Very good 1st story… the best part was the last part when reality bumps in…nice….

DiscoJediDiscoJedi2 months ago

Nice story—good pace. Hope you keep writing! Maybe write about a past hot experience :)

sean080183sean0801832 months ago

absolutely loved the dream aspect and how it ends abruptly like a dream does .great job!!!

LouiseawakesLouiseawakesabout 2 months ago

Loved it Beth, you have talent. Just persevere and ignore any negativity.

UnshodrgsUnshodrgsabout 1 month ago

Nice fantasy story. Good use of dialog.

Looking forward to more offerings.

Morning_mistMorning_mistabout 1 month ago

This is the sort of story refuses to set the reader down. You will find your libido playing with aspects of the story long after the page has run-out of typed words. An absolutely perfect edging story for those with imagination and desire.

Carolinaman79Carolinaman79about 17 hours ago

Love the story and the pace! Char is sexy too

MissyDaddyGirlMissyDaddyGirlabout 17 hours ago

I loved your story Beth! Kind of exciting with a let down ending. Hope there is a part2 in the works!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBeth_Anne90@Beth_Anne90
I am a 40+ bi-sexual female, never married, but that's always a possibility. I raised one child alone from the time he was six and has turned out to be the best and smartest person in the whole world! Of course he is!! I have been in a long time, loving but mostly sexual r...