Reminiscing

Story Info
A man buys his wife a lapdance and things get wild.
2.7k words
4.2
20.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a middle-aged man living in the Midwest. I've been married over 20 years now, and 4 kids and busy lives left our sex life almost nonexistent. When we do have sex, it's boring and predictable.

But it wasn't always this way. We used to be so wild. Group sex, sex in public, some light bondage. So much exploration. So much ecstacy. My present is predictable, but I still have my memories.

One crazy night in particular keeps coming to mind. We were living in Costa Mesa, CA, my wife's home town, at the time for my job. It was my 28th birthday, and by that time we already had two preschool aged kids. My wife, Kathie, was launching her business as a grant writer, and we hadn't had much time for each other lately. I understood, of course, and had been taking up a lot of extra parenting and cleaning responsibilities so she could focus on her first clients. I would make us all dinner, get the kids tucked in, and give her a kiss goodnight before leaving her to keep typing away at her laptop.

I'm a big guy, about 6'2", and played college football before injury ended my career, and I dwarf my 5'4" wife. Back then, Kathie was still slim and fit, but pregnancy had turned her into a curvaceous bombshell. Her perky b-cups were now mouthwatering C's, her ass was a full, round heart-shaped wonder, and she kept her brown hair in the cutest pixie cut at the time. I had never wanted her more, and going to bed alone was getting to me.

The night before my birthday, I had put the kids to bed, cleaned the dishes, did some paperwork, and was really longing for sleep myself.

I went to our room, shed my clothes, hopped in bed, and was already drifting off when Kathie joined me. I was lying on with my back to the door, and she spooned me and kissed my ear.

"It's almost midnight, birthday boy," she said softly.

I rolled to my back, kissed her, and she laid her head on my chest.

"Yeah, you're man is getting old."

"Would you like a little present," she said with mischief in her voice. My cock started to stiffen at the sound of that.

"Hell yes." I started to roll on top of her, but she put her hands up.

"Wait, not that. At least, not just that."

"Okaaaay."

"Mom and Dad are picking up the kids from preschool and keeping them overnight. I've made sure I have nothing pressing, so when you get back tonight, I'm all yours."

"God, I love you," I said. I kissed her again, but with way more passion. "I need some Kathie Time."

"And I mean ALL yours," she said in a deep, lusty voice. "I'll do whatever you want, wear what you want me to, go wherever you wanna go. Anything your perverted little mind comes up with."

Now I was wide awake and rock hard. "Oh, you sexy little..." I rolled her over on her belly, grabbed that beautiful ass, and was inside her in a flash. I fucked her hard and fast, pushing her face into the pillow. All the attention I had had for the last 3 weeks was one good night blowjob, and I was feeling more than a little selfish.

I didn't last long, though. Between how horny and tired I was, I came amazingly hard and then collapsed. When we rolled to our side, we fell asleep with me still inside her.

It was hard to concentrate all the next day at work. The possibilities were endless, but I quickly decided on taking her to a strip club.

Group sex had been a really big part of our early relationship. In fact, the first time we ever had sex was as part of a fivesome. (I'll tell that story another time) But we'd only had one special guest star in our bedroom since we'd become parents, and I was dying to see Kathie with a woman again. But we hadn't yet met anyone people in our new home town, buying Kathie lapdances would be as close as I'd be able to get.

I googled for clubs and read reviews on my phone whenever I could at work that day. I ended leaving early. By the time I was home, I had the whole thing visualized. When I came in, Kathie gave me a huge smile, jumped in my arms, and kissed me deeply.

"Welcome home, baby," she said while she leaned her body in to mine. "I'm so excited you're home."

"Me, too." I put my hand on her check and pulled her lips to mine. She came up on her tiptoes and threw herms around my neck. That kiss was so hot, I was tempted to forget the whole thing and just stay home and fuck all night, but I came back to my senses and got back to the program.

I started undressing Kathie and told her I wanted a night on the town with hottest girl in the world, so she had better get ready. I lead her to our bedroom, and had her topless by the time we got there.

"What kind of night should I be dressing for," she said with a smile. Her beautiful breasts bounced while she was getting out of her jeans.

"Oh, don't worry, I'm taking care of that. You'll see when you're out of the shower."

She turned her back to me, bent over as she dropped her panties and stuck her tongue out at me. My God, her ass was amazing. She danced into the bathroom.

I laid out her outfit for her- black blazer with a black, pleated skirt that came to just above the knee, black thigh-high stockings with black high heels. No underwear. I wanted easy access to her body, for me and the dancers I was going to send her way.

Kathie came out of the bathroom and stopped in the doorway, her arms above her head like a Playboy centerfold.

Naked. Glistening. Holy shit.

If there is such a thing as a reverse striptease, that's what she did, especially as she put on the stockings. Goddamn, I was ready.

We drove down PCH to Laguna Beach for wine and dinner at a little seafood place she loves and has lots of quiet nooks and crannies. We got a small table in a corner, ordered drinks and oysters on the half shell. For the whole evening, I couldn't keep my hands off of her, rubbing her thighs and stealing kisses.

After dinner, we had a glass of wine and watched the sunset at a bar with a patio. We kissed as the last rays of light faded into the ocean, and then she thanked me for a beautiful evening.

"Oh, it's not over yet."

"That's crazy talk for someone who's been in bed before 10 every night for three weeks."

"Well, I'm feeling kinda crazy tonight."

With that, I take her to a place called Mr. J's in Santa Ana, and she broke into a huge grin.

"Ooohhh, you want to have a special guest star tonight, don't you....?"

"How did you guess..."

We park, pay the cover, and step inside. It was an older club with a long bar covering almost the length of one wall. The dance floor was to the right of that in a sunken seating area. There was a nice sized crowd but not packed. While most of the seats on the rail were full, there were plenty of small empty tables. We picked one maybe 10 feet from the stage and sat down.

A tall blonde with long curly hair with huge fake breasts was dancing in nothing but a g-string to some hip-hop music. I gave Kathie a small but lingering kiss and asked if she saw anything she liked.

"Oh, lots of things," she said with a flirty grin. "It may be hard to choose."

A waitress in a little black dress stopped by and we ordered drinks. A statuesque black girl in red lingerie was taking the stage, and I slid my hand up her thigh to feel her pussy. She let out a deep moan. She was already so wet.

Our drinks arrived and we started talking about the dancers moving around the club, who turned her on an why. Kathie was getting giggly as we talked about their bodies, who had the best ass, how a girl might fuck based on how she danced. I was rubbing her clit and her thighs, sneaking kisses and nibbling her neck. Kim's breath was getting deep and ragged. For a minute, I thought she might get off right then and there.

That's when a dancer comes towards us and sets down at our table. I was immediately struck by how similar she looked to Kathie. She had pale skin and blue eyes just like Kathie. Her hair was almost as short as Kathie's but with bangs. Think Demi Moore in "Ghost." Her outfit was even a sluttier version of Kathie's, black top and pleated skirt included, but with a micro miniskirt and garters.

"Hey, guys, I'm Andi," she said in a voice just a bit too perky for a strip club. "Can I sit with you...? You know, I love to dance for couples." She leaned forward on the table, letting us see her ample cleavage spilling out of her v-neck top.

Andi put her hand on Kathie's when she spoke. I could see my wife looking at Andi's lips, a sure sign that she was wanting to kiss them. Kathie smiled at Andi and bit her lower lip. I knew we had our dancer.

Andi took my wife's hand and led us to the lap dance area, small room with mirrored walls and a big black leather sofas. I sat Kathie down in the middle of the large one then took a seat on the loveseat beside it.

I gave the her $50 and told her I wanted to watch her give Kathie a dance. She popped off her top, revealing the prettiest D cups that money could buy. She straddled my wife's lap and gave her a little kiss, then she pulled Kathie's face between her tits. Kathie giggled and closed her eyes as Andi ran her nipples across my wife's lips. I heard Kathie sigh, and I threw some money towards Andi.

Andi spread Kathie's knees apart and turned away from her before she bent over and gave Kathie a good look at Andi's ass.

"Ooh, I'd love to get my hands on that, honey," Kathie told me. Andi responded by by turning back to her and took Kathie's hands in her own.

"We've got a strict no touching policy for the men here, but we're a bit more lax with the female patrons," Andi said while putting Kathie's hands on her ass. She begins to rub her breasts against Kathie's face again, and this time I see Kathie kiss her chest and flick her tongue against one of Andi's nipples. I immediately threw more money Andi's way. I liked how this was going.

Andi took Kathie's hands up to the sides of her g-string.

"Be a love and help this thing off of me," she cooed to Kathie while she licked her lips. Kathie ran her hands up and down Andi's thighs slowly a few times, letting her fingers run across the front of the black satin barely covering Andi's pussy before she hooked her thumbs into the waistband and eased the panties down. Kathie's lips were open and her face was inches from Andi's pussy. As Andi stepped out of them, Kathie's hands returned to Andi's legs, and she ran her nails inside of Andi's thighs. Andi was now dressed only in black stockings and high heels

"Ok, I think it's my wife's turn now," I said as I threw at least $20 worth of ones towards Andi.

Andi knelt in front of Kathie, kissing down her neck and chest as she did. Then Andi unbuttoned her blazer top opened it, exposing my wife's beautiful natural breast. Andi started playing with Kathie's nipples. running her fingertips across them while my wife arced her back and let out a loud groan.

A new song started just when Andi brought her lips to Kathie's her nipple. She gave it a tiny kiss, then another, and then I see her tongue give it a long lick, and I almost came just watching that. That's when I saw my chance and gave the Andi another 20 as I sat beside them on the couch and started sucking the other nipple.

Kathie's breath was ragged as she moaned from our attention. She looked down at the two of us, her eyes wide for a moment, then Kathie closed her eyes and threw her head back as she pushed her chest into our mouths.

I think Kathie would have orgasmed right them, just from the mouths on her breasts, if Andi hadn't leaned back released her. Andi smiled and giggled as she watched the two of us making out as she knelt between Kathie's thighs.

"Hey, easy there, big guy, I'm not through with her yet"

I stopped kissing Kathie and leaned back but stayed next to her on the couch as Andi ran her hands up her thighs and under her skirt. Kathie's body almost convulsed, letting me know that Andi's fingers had reached my wife's naked pussy.

"Oh my goodness," Andi said, feigning shock. "Did you forget something tonight, baby...?" Kathie was squirming almost uncontrollably as I can see Andi's hand rubbing her beneath the skirt.

I pulled out another $50 and said, "I think my wife really likes what your doing there."

Andi smiled and flipped up Kathie's skirt, exposing my wife's pussy. Andi had her fingers in Kathie's pubic hair and her thumb squarely on Kathie's swollen clit, making little slow circles. I saw Kathie lift her hips and ass she grind against Andi's wet thumb. Kathie started repeating. "Oh shit, oh shit." I was again sucking Kathie's nipple when Andi slid a finger in my wife's pussy. Kathie gasped and sat up a bit, her eyes popping out.

I gave Andi $100, and she gave me a smile and a wink. at me. then pinched my wife's clit. Then she gives it a long, slow lick. She was still licking when Kathie grabs my hair and pulls my face to hers.

"Kiss me, please kiss me," she said with an urgency that was kinda frightening, to be honest. I kiss her deeply and she is kissing me more passionately than ever before Kathie suddenly held her breath and froze. Then her whole body shuddered, Kathie half moaned, half cried into my mouth. Kathie held my face in her hands for what felt like a very long time until she stopped convulsing and her breathing began to slow again.

I looked down to see Andi's glistening face. My wife had almost drenched her. she sat up and took Kathie's face in her hands and kissed her deeply.

"You're delicious," Andi said, smiling wickedly as she stood up and began to gather her clothes. As she moved towards the exit of the room, Andi looked back and said, "I'll give you two a little privacy."

"Wait," I said, then gave Andi all the ones I had left, and my card. "If you're ever wanting to see us again in a less professional setting, give us a call."

Andi smiled.

"You two better hurry, they'll be wanting the room in a few minutes."

Kathie grabbed my belt and zipper, and my cock leapt out of it. She straddled me and began to ride me, grinding her ass against me, then moving up and down. In an instant, she was bucking and bouncing, and I could tell her second orgasm was coming fast. Which was good because I couldn't have lasted another second.

I grabbed her hips and forced them hard against me as I thrust my hips upwards. I came so long and hard I growled like an animal and Kathie came again. The moment of ecstasy was so complete and all encompassing that I hadn't even noticed that Andi hadn't left the room after all. She leaned against the door of the room, now fully dressed, smiling at us.

"Now that was fucking hot," she said.

Andi left, and Kathie and I dressed as quickly as we could. We held hand and ran back to our car like school kids.