All Comments on 'Reminiscing'

by JackKnight76

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

For some reason it lost a bit for me that it was taking place in the distant past.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would he have been OK had she wanted to go to a Male strip club and get a dance?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kim or Kathie ? In one sentence you said , “Kim’s breath was getting deep nand ragged”, while calling her kathie the rest of the story . You truly need to reread your stories and edit them , there were a lot of mistakes that made the story hard to read . Proofreading or getting an editor to help you will make your work more palpable and erotic and will certainly help your ratings . Your conceited storyline wasn’t bad and had good potential , but needed more info and detail . If you could expand a bit and have it edited you’d have a pretty decent story there ! Overall since it’s your first story I’m going to give you 4 stars because you were brave enough to publish it and the storyline was decent ! Work on your delivery find an editor and you’ll start pulling stars right outta the night sky !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story about the past, but sad because you started out with how bored you two are now, Mixed feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dumber than a stump

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. Very hot!

Prince020402Prince020402about 2 years ago

OK story but wrong words, misspelled words and the constant shifting from past to present tense made it difficult to read. Looking forward to more but get an editor!

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Lets be honest here, if he brought in another guy, the wife would be a slut, and he would, obviously be repressing his gay desires and no one but the cucks would cheer you on.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut considering the knuckle dragging hypocrites here, the non-cucks will cheer you on because thats what men who look down on women do here.

TBH this read more like a letter to penthouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story of an unhappy couple. You should had started with the past then get to their lives today. **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have actually been to Mr J’s in Santa Ana years ago.

JackKnight76JackKnight76about 2 years agoAuthor

can I edit a work after I've published it?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Just not my kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dunno what these fools are complaining about. I came hard!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous