Remodel R&R

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using her hand to stroke his dick while blowing him, she pulled it out of her mouth and placed it at my lips. I licked the tip, swirling my tongue around the head before sucking it completely into my mouth, fucking him with my mouth for a few strokes before releasing him back to my wife's waiting mouth.

We shared his cock for a few rounds before he started to tense up, shooting load after load of hot semen over both of our faces. Edward then pulled out, taking Noel's place, we gave him a double blow job as well before he came hard, spraying us both with another bucket of cum.

Finished and satisfied, they pulled their pants back on, thanking us for helping them find the tool and left without saying another word.

Now close myself, I stood up, pulling out of Jan's ass and had her drop to her knees to take her third cumshot of the afternoon, completing the bukkake. Her face was a mess, and mine wasn't much better, but it was beautiful. I knelt down beside her, kissing the cum away as she did the same to me, making out and swapping the mixture of man seed between our tongues.

We didn't see Noel or Edward again as the project finished up with different team members showing up, but it was a good send off.

All in all, the house looks gorgeous and Jan and I are closer than ever, ready to now host many more fun adventures together.

The End