Remodel R&R

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly, on the other hand, went to town, not caring about the mess, devouring her donut, making a mess of her face, but licking me clean.

When she was finished, she noticed Jan taking her time so to help her along, she shoved her face into her husband's groin. Clean no more, Jan got into it and finished her donut, using Ben's pole to scrape some of the cream off her face before licking it off.

Once Jan finished cleaning Ben's balls with her tongue, she turned her attention to Molly, passionately making out, the mess on their faces swirling together.

Once they had their fill of chocolate and cream, they helped us down before hopping up themselves. They each grabbed one of the two remaining jelly-filled donuts, splitting them in half with their fingers, and stuck them on each other's tits, covering all four nipples.

Ben and I, over excited from the show we just had, both got to work on our breakfast. Before long, powdered sugar and raspberry jelly was all over our faces and our wives' chests, donuts now satisfyingly safe in our stomachs.

Returning the favor the girls showed us, I cleaned up Mollys beautiful globes while Ben did the same for Jan. Once clean, they just stared at us, seeming like they were expecting something to happen. Confused for a moment, we looked at their wonderfully messy faces and it was then I realized what they were waiting for.

Not wasting any more time, I grabbed Ben's head and kissed him full on the mouth, lips parted and licked some of the jelly from them in the process. Finally understanding as well, Ben began kissing back with just as much fervor, allowing our tongues to swirl around in each other's mouths.

As our make out session continued, the ladies above us had returned to the one they started earlier. The sexual tension in the air was heady. At some point the ladies got down from the island and joined our kiss, mixing four tongues and sets of lips all over each other. Chocolate, cream, raspberry and sugar swirled on our faces and all lost in the moment.

Missing my wife after two nights apart, I pulled Jan away from the other two, turned her around to face the table and guided her to lean forward as I quickly entered her slit. Forcefully, I fucked her just how she likes it, hard from behind. Not caring what Ben and Molly were doing now, we bucked against each other, slapping her ass, and, giving her exactly what she needed to get over the top, I placed my thumb on her tight little asshole, tapping it with each thrust. Her grunts were not lady like as she exploded on my dick, the sound alone enough to set me off, cumming deep inside her. As we were recovering, we heard Molly and Ben reach their own climaxes together.

Satisfied for the time being, we helped wash each other's faces in the sink, being much gentler than we had just been. Returning to our partners for the day, Molly linked her arm in mine and led us out to the family room.

On the coffee table was a puzzle box and when I sat down on the couch next to Molly, I noticed what the picture of the puzzle was and smiled.

Ben and Jan followed us in, taking a seat on the other couch, Ben's reaction similar to mine. Opening the box, we were greeted with penises of all shapes, sizes, and colors. It was a fun mosaic of cocks and we were about to start a 1000 piece puzzle of staring intently at each of them for what could be hours. I was so excited.

It ended up taking longer than it needed to as we would point out dicks we found interesting for one reason or another, such as "oooh, this one is really long" or "look at how thick this one Is, it looks like a beer can" or "this one is non-existent, it must be what they call a micro-penis."

It was fun staring at cocks for the three hours it ended up taking. Taking breaks to grab food and make use of the restroom, we had a very relaxing and fun time together.

Once the puzzle was done, Molly informed us what our next activity would be.

"We know you boys like poker, and since we are already naked, we will be playing reverse strip poker. When you lose a hand, you will be required to put on a piece of clothing from this box."

She pulled out a box from the closet that was full of intimates. Teddies, corsets, lacy panties, stockings, and more in all colors. Apparently Ben likes to buy Molly lingerie, like me, and a lot of guys do.

"Items put on during the game will need to be worn for the remainder of the night, including bed." Molly continued. "We will be playing Texas Hold'em with a little twist to keep things interesting. There will be no folding and no betting. Additionally, after the flop, each player will have the opportunity to switch their cards for two new cards or keep the two they have, after which we will all turn over our cards before the turn and the river. The person with the worst hand at the end of each hand picks a piece of lingerie to wear and we deal another hand. Game ends when the lingerie runs out."

"Sounds fun! I'm in." I replied.

Ben chimed in as well feeling confident, "Can't wait to have you all dolled up before me."

The game began and started off great for Ben and I. Jan lost the first two hands and was now wearing a pair of different style and color stockings. Molly lost the next three and was sporting a cupless shelf bra and the same pair of red fishnet stockings Ben wore on Friday night.

During a brief intermission, Jan put together a charcuterie board to snack on for the rest of the evening as our dinner. When she returned with the board we each made a small plate and began eating before dealing the next hand.

This is when things made a turn for the worse for me. I proceeded to be dealt hand after hand of terrible cards and it didn't matter if I switched them out. I lost five hands in a row and was surely a sight as I was now wearing a rainbow of items including a purple teddy, pink lace panties, a red corset being worn over the teddy, and one blue and the other green thigh-high stockings. I feel like I should have been more embarrassed than I was, but it was safe and fun and everyone cheered me on with each loss I racked up.

The next few hands Molly and Jan took turns picking out panties and tops from the box while Ben continued to sit naked as the day he was born. His confidence was not misplaced and with only two more items left in the box, his evening attire would be limited, if anything.

His luck did run out in the end, losing both remaining hands for which he got to join the lingerie party in crotchless pink panties and a red fishnet bodysuit that did nothing to contain his large cock.

All dolled up and ready for "bed" Jan informed us of our sleeping arrangements.

"Tonight we will all be together in Molly and Ben's room as it will be our last night together before the kids return. Since we only have a week left before we can move back into our house, we want to make the most of our remaining time together."

"I think that is a great idea. We have all had opportunities with each other over the past two days and I can't think of a better way to end the long weekend than being together." I announced.

"I couldn't agree more. Molly and I have thoroughly enjoyed hosting you this past week and you feel like part of our family. It will be weird not having you here with us."

"We will just have to make plans to hangout often, because I love you both dearly." Molly concurred.

We embraced in a four way hug, lace and silk rubbing against our skin, all feeling a sense of gratitude for this amazing friendship.

"OK, we aren't leaving tonight so let's not get all teary-eyed yet." I exclaimed, pulling the knot of intertwined arms and bodies towards the bedroom.

Making it to the bed, we all just stared at each other, passing sultry and seductive looks, wondering who was going to make the first move. In the end, it was Jan who tackled Molly to the bed, telling her how much she missed her touch last night, passionately kissing her lips, nose, neck, leaving temporary little pink marks everywhere she went.

Ben and I got involved, showering Molly with additional attention, mimicking Jan, leaving short-lasting hickies all over her body. She started squirming from the three sets of lips tickling her skin, so Ben held down her right leg with his legs, while pinning her right arm with his body and I did the same with her left limbs, giving Jan full access to the gorgeous beauty below her.

Jan wanted better access than the teddy Molly was wearing allowed, so we released her arms temporarily to let Jan pull it over her head, before pinning her down again. Jan spent the next several minutes focusing on Molly's beautifully pert tits being held up by the shelf-bra she was still wearing.

Not wanting Molly to feel left out, as well as her neglected teddy sparking an idea, I helped Jan out of the lacy top she had on and threw it over to Ben. I picked up the teddy and tied it around Molly's left wrist at one end and the headboard at the other. Ben realized what I was doing and did the same with her right hand. This allowed us to focus on holding down and teasing her legs while Jan focused on her up top.

Jan was still laying in a missionary position over Molly so her ass and legs were within easy reach of Ben and I so in addition to filling Molly's legs with love bites, we caressed and massaged Jan, gliding our hands from her calf all the way up to her ass and back, adding pressure and teasing her crack and inside of her thighs and it was driving her wild. She began bucking against Molly, grinding their pussies together.

Molly was the first to climax this evening and it was another loud one, something Jan and I have realized, and come to love, is business as usual for her. Everyone kept up their focus on Molly until her last wave of pleasure subsided and she couldn't take any more.

Leaving her restraints in place, Ben and I had Jan turn so she was on her hands and knees across Molly's stomach, her mouth facing my soaked panties, pulled to the side presenting my waiting dick. Her cunt was wet and ready for Ben to penetrate with his full nearly 10 inch monster sticking through his bodystocking. It did not take long for the three of us to get into a rhythm with Jan doing most of the work bouncing between our cocks, taking me deeper into her throat with every thrust forward. She was a champ, servicing our dicks with her body and I could tell she was loving every second. The look of joy in her eyes as she gagged on my cock was too much for me as I pulled out and came, hard, covering her beautiful face. Ben, not far behind me, reached his own point of no return and filled her pussy with his seed.

Deciding Molly was feeling left out, Jan moved to straddle her face, allowing her to eat the wonderful creampie her husband just made. Both feeling jealous of the position Molly was in, Ben and I moved up the bed, getting close enough to clean up the mess on Jan's face and started a three-way make out session while Molly made out with Jan's other lips.

Molly was up to the task and once she had finished her creampie got straight to work on Jan's clit. Jan was moaning in no time and deep in the middle of sticking her tongue down Ben's throat, came hard, riding Molly's face and holding on to Ben and I for support.

When the last wave finally crashed, so did the three of us, landing in a tangle of bodies and lingerie. We untied Molly's wrists, rubbing them gently to reduce any irritation the restraints may have caused.

Laying together in sexual bliss, we relished the quiet of the moment, fully satisfied and content, before drifting off to sleep.

The early morning wakeup call I had received the previous two nights didn't happen, as far as I knew, and I woke up on my own accord around 6:30. During the night, we had somehow all migrated around the bed, finding comfortable positions in what ended up being in a circle of sorts, using each other's stomachs as pillows. I had my head on Molly's, whose head was on Jan's, whose head was on Ben's, whose head was on mine. I don't know how it happened but it worked as everyone else was still asleep.

Being the first one awake today, I was the one who got to initiate the wakeup call, as I slowly moved my head to position myself directly at the apex of Molly's legs.

Trying to be as stealthy as possible for as long as possible, I nuzzled the hair of her groin with my nose, attempting to make contact with her clit without moving the rest of my body and waking up Ben.

I kept up my search with my nose, pushing deeper in the crevice of her thighs, when she shifted to her side and bent her top leg up, giving me the access I needed to spend some quality time with her lady parts.

As I gave her clit and pussy a good licking, her body was moving, grinding softly against my face when I heard a quiet moan from Jan, realizing she was getting the same treatment from Molly that I was providing to her.

I lost myself between her legs, passionately making out with her sex when I noticed a warm, and wet, sensation on my fully erect cock. The daisy chain now complete, I found out later that Jan had woken Ben up with a blow job before he began sucking mine.

We took our time, not wanting the pleasure for anyone to end, ever. After quite a while in this position, I suggested we all turn around and keep it going in the opposite direction for a bit and without any need for words, we changed positions in unison.

Bringing Ben's dick in my mouth, I could taste Jan's saliva from where her mouth had just been. Molly's mouth on my prick felt amazing as I sucked hard on her husband's pole. Eventually, everyone was worked up to the point where we needed release and one after another, we got there. I was first, shooting my cum down Molly's throat, her swallowing every last drop. Ben was next and I got my own load to taste and enjoy.

Molly came next, Jan putting her magical tongue that I know and love into action on her clit, and we were all rewarded with another orgasmic performance from Molly.

Not to be outdone, whatever Ben was doing to my wife, while last, it was certainly not least, as she met Molly decibel for decibel, reaching new heights with her uncontrollable screams.

"FUCKING DON'T STOP BEN!!! NEVER FUCKING STOP! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I FUCKING LOVE YOUR TONGUE!! UUUGGGHHH!!!" was on repeat for a full 2 minutes as her orgasm kept flooding through her body. When she finally came down from her high, we crashed again, sleeping in until noon, when we woke up famished.

Ben and I prepared brunch, still in our lingerie from the night before, while the ladies watched from the barstools. We made pancakes, in the shape of boobs with chocolate chip nipples, scrambled eggs, bacon and mimosas, celebrating the deeper level of friendship we achieved. Still enjoying each other's company after such an intense and satisfying weekend, we ate in relative silence.

As we finished our meal, Molly and Jan were giddy, unable to hide the fact that they still had something up their non-existent sleeves. Molly spoke first, "We only have 6 hours before the kids are dropped off and while I'm sure we'll find ways to connect with them here, we'll have to be more careful. Before we lose our ability to fully let go, we'd like to watch some amateur porn together."

"You see, Molly had an excellent idea to hide cameras in each of the bedrooms to capture all of our extra curricular activities." Jan continued.

Excited to get started watching the footage, we headed to Ben and Molly's room, while Molly ran downstairs to grab the camera from the guest room. When she returned, she plugged the memory card into the laptop in their room that was connected to the TV. She opened the video file and after forwarding to the point when Ben and I entered the room, we started the show.

It was surreal watching myself make out with Ben on the TV, our hands all over each other before we fell asleep. The ladies were hooting and hollering, cheering the two of us on before booing when we went to sleep.

Molly fast-forwarded again to when she saw movement, needing to rewind a tad to catch Ben performing his early hour wakeup call.

Two things enhanced the viewing, and reliving, of our evening. First, Molly had placed the camera with a high angle on the corner shelf. The full room was in the picture, with the bed the center of the shot. The other, and ultimately the key to being able to see everything was the fact that it is the middle of summer and the nights were warm, requiring no covers that would have hidden some of the smaller movements.

When Molly found the place where Ben began nuzzling my neck, she hit play and we were all rewarded with watching what took place, from him stroking my cock awake, to him humping my ass while spooning me, to when I got up on my hands and knees and he fucked me hard from behind, to when he collapsed on top of me, falling asleep again.

The ladies really enjoyed that episode, cheering us on all the way through.

Fast-forwarding again, she found our 69 session, me attempting to deep-throat him, as well as when I filled his throat with cum before falling asleep with dicks in our mouths. It was so sensual and you could feel the sexual tension building in the room as we watched us sleep for a few more moments before speeding up the play back again.

We sped through when we got out of bed and through the whole day to when Molly and I entered the next evening. Molly continued past our conversation and didn't hit play until she saw me push her face down onto the mattress and mount her back.

We all watched every stroke of my hands gliding along her body, relieving any stress as I massaged it away. Ben seemed very intent on learning the moves, possibly so he could repeat them himself. I could see the wheels turning, making mental notes to himself, when I turned around and worked next on her silky legs.

I thought to myself, "This could be interesting to see how he reacts to my next, more intimate move..."

As the virtual me began massaging virtual Molly's ass, Ben's posture shifted and he looked even more curious into what I was doing. When he saw me reach my goal and start devouring his wife's ass, his jaw dropped, looked at me, then to his wife, both of us with huge grins on our faces, he then looked at Jan, who was also smiling, before he returned back to the recording, as he heard the beautiful sounds my ministrations were producing from his wife.

Ben's jaw dropped even further when he watched his wife cum with my nose buried in her ass and my hand fucking both her holes. What was even more fun to watch was his reaction to when I buried my cock where my tongue and thumb had just been. It was difficult to tell just which hole I disappeared in on the video, but I'm pretty sure he, and Jan, assumed correctly, based on where I went after I came.

Molly started fast-forwarding again before Ben and Jan could hear the quiet conversation about getting Ben to do that to her or else she'd need me back for a house call, and pressed play again when she saw herself playing with my cock.

It was so much fun reliving this moment while my wife watched what her best friend and I had been up to while she was getting it on with Molly's husband. Knowing that she had the opportunity to be in the know of all that happened made it easier, as I was already planning on telling her everything when we reconnected.

When I turned the tables on Molly and got a little rough, Ben looked at Molly first and she reassured him everything was ok and thought it was extremely hot. Not entirely satisfied, he turned back to the recording at which point, I had released my hand from her throat and she pulled herself on to my lap, riding me to another orgasm with me close behind hers before we collapsed on the bed.

I was a little nervous this might have thrown a wrench in any future playing, but if he had a problem with it, he hasn't brought it up to me since.