Remodel R&R

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess she needed more pressure faster than my experimentation had achieved as she grabbed my head and pulled it hard against her, not letting go until I had exactly what she wanted. We all got in the groove near the same time as I heard Jan panting, knowing she was about to explode. I didn't let up on Molly's clit and was rewarded with the same scream Jan was able to produce from her last night, only this time she really let go with no sleeping children in the house.

It was glorious and I was really proud of myself, but that didn't stop me from continuing to pleasure her nether region. I didn't want her orgasm to end sooner than she wanted. I tried a trick I used often on Jan, in that I pressed hard on a pressure point around her knee that seemed to enhance Jan's orgasms and it worked on Molly as well. Wave after wave of pleasure washed through this amazing body above me and that's when I heard Jan scream out her own climax, loud and hard.

After cleaning up and catching our collective breath, we sat down at the table to check in on how each of us was feeling. We had all agreed that the most important thing in all this was our individual marriages and each of our friendships so as the week went on we created the space to communicate along the way.

As of this morning's "breakfast" everyone was still great, enjoying the newness of intimacy with our friends under the safety of our partners' full awareness. I couldn't have asked for better friends, providing us a place to live in a time of need and in sync emotionally and sexually, providing Jan and I with a safe, and close, place to play.

Unfortunately, I did have some work to do, and so did Ben, so we headed off to our respective offices. The day progressed like a normal Friday, a few virtual meetings, sending out weekly status reports, and preparing for a presentation I'd need to give next week. Monday was a holiday so we were all looking forward to the long weekend.

I finished up what I needed to, feeling productive. Little did I know, the ladies had been productive as well, planning what I can now say is one of my personal favorite weekends up there with my wedding weekend as well as our wine country getaway, which you can read about in another story.

Jan and Molly enjoyed the past 24 hours so much that they wanted to spend our one, full weekend together without any responsibilities so they called their moms' and asked them if they'd be willing to have the kids for the long weekend.

Surprisingly, they both agreed and were each excited for the extra time with their grandkids, to the point where they each offered to pick them up from school today and bring them home on Monday evening. Over 72 hours of adulterated bliss...I couldn't believe it.

The last thing getting in the way of starting the party was Ben finishing his afternoon of customer meetings. Apparently one of his top accounts had their website go down and it was all hands on deck to fix the issue and save the account.

While we waited for him, I opened a bottle of wine, poured us each a glass and was told to wait in the family room as they had a few things they needed to do in the kitchen. I obliged, with a suspicious look on my face, but ultimately trusting them to be working on something that I'd benefit greatly from. I found a baseball game on TV and settled in.

An hour later, Ben emerged from his lair. The ladies were still in the kitchen so Ben and I went to go check on them. As we opened the door, we caught them making out. They separated when they heard us enter and Molly said, "Well finally... now the fun can really begin! For the next 72 hours, we will all have a list of rules that Jan and I created that must be followed at all times."

Jan chimed in, "Anyone who breaks a rule will be "punished" with the person who calls them out on the violation deciding what the consequence will be. This must be completed immediately, without hesitation or else all three non-violators will get to decide on an additional penalty."

On a piece of paper, neatly written, were the rules and examples of punishments. It stated:

Rules

No clothing may be worn at any time unless directed as a punishment for breaking a rule.

No touching yourself for pleasure.

No cell phones or tech devices unless it is a sex toy.

No work.

No TV unless it is used to watch porn.

No mention of kids.

No being alone with your partner including sleeping.

Rules will remain in effect until 5pm on Monday.

Safeword: Papaya to be used should anyone feel unsafe or not ok with any action, including punishments.

Use of the safeword will stop all playing and rules until all parties are comfortable and safe.

Examples of Possible Punishments

Perform a sex act with another party

Perform a sex act with yourself

Perform an act of service for another party

Wear specified articles of clothing

Run naked down to the dock and jump in the lake.

"Wow, I'm not sure if I want to be the one to break a rule on purpose or catch someone else breaking one," remarked Ben.

I couldn't agree more, nodding my head and saying, "So when does the clock start?"

"Now!" they said in unison and both stripped as fast as possible. I quickly joined them in my birthday suit, but Ben hesitated, not realizing what was happening, and Molly called him on it.

"Looks like we have our first rule violation. As your first punishment, since you didn't seem to want to remove your clothes, you will be required to wear lingerie, a red corset and panty set and matching fishnet stockings, for the next hour." Molly then left to her room, returning with the items mentioned in her punishment.

I could tell Ben thought about protesting, but thought better of it, remembering the potential further penalties for not complying. He removed his current clothing in a very seductive manner, putting on a strip show for us.

He then put on the items as directed which looked a little ridiculous without breasts to fill out the corset and his junk clearly showing through the panties, but that was the point. He played it off well, acting like nothing was amiss, finally getting into the fun and said, "So what's for dinner?"

"Weiners... with relish," remarks Jan in her best Rizzo impersonation. "But really, Ben and Steve get to BBQ the hot dogs and toast the buns while Molly and I will put together the fixins."

Ben went out on the back deck to get the grill warmed up while I grabbed the dogs from the fridge and the package of buns. Taking these out on a tray, I joined Ben on the deck so we could start the cooking.

"Nice threads, you look hot!" I said after whistling my approval of my grilling buddy.

"Thanks!" he said and gave a twirl with a curtsy. "I'm still a little shocked with all that's happening, but it's fucking exciting...can't wait to see what they've got cooked up next."

"I know, right? Jan and I have fantasized playing with you both, but it's been better than anything we dreamed up and we are just getting started."

"Oh yeah? Well, I'd be lying if I said we hadn't done the same. Molly is hot for Jan and she has confided how good looking she thinks you are as well."

"Jan's enjoying herself with Molly, but knowing her like I do, I know she can't wait to spend more time with you. One of her favorite categories of porn is BBC and she mentioned countless times how she'd like to try yours out for a spin."

"Wow, well I definitely won't turn that offer down. Jan is smokin... speaking of which, we better pull these dogs off before they turn to char."

"Good idea, oh and by the way, I really enjoyed my breakfast. Your cock was delicious and I hope you won't mind me getting to taste it a few more times before the weekend is over."

"My pleasure, literally. This whole guy-guy thing is new to me but I'm definitely curious so I'd love for you to show me the ropes. You give great head and you can get some whenever you want."

"Don't tempt me or I might drop down right here and by the great head you gave last night, it didn't seem like your first time."

"You're the one with your dick out, I've got mine hidden away."

"Haha, if you think you are hiding it, you are dead wrong. I can see everything I saw up close and personal earlier, just in a different color."

The sexy banter was fun and Ben's bisexual interests are just another thing we have in common.

Buns were toasted and weiners were grilled so we brought them inside to the ladies who were sitting at the table with the onions diced and condiments ready along with some watermelon and potato salad.

I refilled everyone's glass and took a seat. Everyone filled their plates and started talking about the day. It's not often that you get to share a meal in the nude with some of your best friends, but it felt natural and the conversation flowed like a regular dinner.

I guess it was too natural for Molly as she nonchalantly wondered how their kids were doing. I jumped in before anyone else could call her out, knocking my plate to the ground, "No talking of kids!"

"Now, let me think about what your penalty will be. Oh, I know, for your consequence, you will be my new plate. Please lie down on the table so I can fill my plate and start eating."

She did as asked and laid down in front of me. I then grabbed a hot dog from the tray and set it in the valley of her tits, using them as the bun. Next came the condiments that I squeezed generously over the dog missing frequently making a nice mess. I filled the "bun" with relish and onions as well before placing a slice of watermelon over her pussy. Finally, I scooped two spoonfuls of potato salad on her stomach.

Now ready to dig in, I picked up my spoon and offered the first bite of potato salad to Molly which she accepted. I then took a bite as well and took a sip of wine. Next, I slid the hot dog up towards Molly's mouth, and said "Open wide."

She did as instructed and I pushed the tip in for a very messy bite. My cock went instantly hard, seeing the beauty in front of me allowing me to use her body in this way.

Ben and Jan were enjoying the show, drinking and saying all kinds of dirty things while eating their meal. I imagine they were jealous of what was happening in front of them, either wanting to be me or Molly.

After a few more bites, sharing food with Molly as I ate, I had the idea to offer her a different weiner. Standing up and running my dick through the mess on her chest, I then moved up towards her head and asked if she'd like a different kind of hot dog. She nodded and licked her lips before parting them just enough for me to insert my now messy cock.

She sucked me clean before I pulled out and continued our meal. Without an actual bun to pick up, I resorted to a no-hands approach, diving face first into the mess in her cleavage. Once I'd finished what was left of my hot dog, I attempted to lick up as much of the leftover condiments on her chest before making my way down to her navel to finish off the remnant potato salad.

Using a wet paper towel to clean off my face, I wanted to try the watermelon next so I moved down her body and leaned over to take a bite continuing with the no-hands approach. It was a juicy one with each bite producing cool liquid to drip between her legs. Not wanting to waste the opportunity, I moved the rhine out of the way to be able to clean up the juice, and spent more time than necessary around her clit.

After I'd had my fill, I helped Molly get cleaned up and made sure she had enough to eat. I thanked her for being a wonderful plate and we finished the meal without any further rule violations.

Ben's hour was up so Molly let him join the rest of us and remove what little he had on.

The last item on the agenda for the evening was movie night, with popcorn, ice cream, and cuddling. Jan and Molly informed us that the way this was going to work was every 20 minutes, we'd rotate our cuddle partners. Each coupling will have their own blanket, like last night, and the only rule is any sexual activity must be done under the blanket where anything goes. If any act is seen by the other coupling, the offending coupling must bring the other to orgasm. And finally, making out is the only allowable act above the blanket.

Rules seemed agreeable to all so Molly popped the popcorn while Ben, Jan, and I grabbed seats on one of the two love seats, Jan and I sat together out of habit.

Both blankets were super soft and large enough to get into trouble without violating the rule, though it seemed like the ladies set it up so rule breaking was preferred.

First movie for the night was an older comedy that we all hadn't seen in a while but loved. Molly brought the kitchen timer and one large bowl of popcorn, setting it on the coffee table in front of us. There was definitely some strategy at play here as in order to grab a handful of popcorn, you'd have to get up from the couch and stand in front of everyone else with your ass hanging out.

Game on. The lights were turned off, the timer was set, and play was pushed on the remote. The first 20 minutes went by fast and Jan and I started slow, enjoying the skin on skin contact and me giving her one of my famous massages. I had her purring as the timer rang out, and she gave a brief pout before getting up. "Don't worry, you'll be back in no time and I'll pick up where I left off," I told her as she and Molly switched places.

Timer reset to 20 and my cuddle time with Molly began. She nestled in between my legs, grinding her ass against my hard cock and leaned back pulling the blanket up over the two of us. I wanted Molly, and Ben during his turn, to get the same treatment I gave Jan and so I massaged Molly's head, neck and back before the timer ran out on us.

Before getting up to trade places with Ben, she gave me a quick kiss, said thank you and that she expects more next time around. "Yes ma'am!" I whispered back.

We both stood up, and each grabbed a handful of popcorn before sitting back down, Ben now with me and Jan with Molly. Cuddling with Ben was different than with the girls, more hair and muscles, but enjoyable nonetheless. He really enjoyed his massage, and for him I spent the last minute stroking his cock, getting it nice and hard for Molly.

An hour in, the movie was over halfway through and the first round was complete. After another handful of popcorn, I got back to work on Jan, getting more handsy with her chest and between her legs. I had her revved up and wet by the time the timer went off and I switched places with Ben.

In passing, I whispered, "She's ready for you big guy." He winked and took his place beside my wife, his giant cock on display before disappearing under the blanket.

Molly was waiting for me, legs spread and motioning for me to sit between them. Taking my seat and pulling the blanket over us, my cock was grabbed immediately and she began stroking it vigorously. I leaned back against her naked body and turned my head, offering my mouth to hers. We made out like teenagers as she jerked me off. With all the motion at my groin, the blanket slipped down, exposing the hand job Molly was giving me just as Jan opened her eyes from what she later told me was her first orgasm of the night while riding Ben's cock, filling her up with his full 9+ inches.

Not missing a beat, she called us out for the rule violation which meant Molly and I had to make them both cum. We started with Ben, giving Jan a chance to recover. I jumped at the chance to taste my wife on Ben's cock, taking him in my eager mouth. Molly then took a turn at bobbing her head up and down her husband's rod. Thoroughly wet with our saliva, Molly positioned his cock between her tits and pushed them together around it, stroking him with her melons. I pinched his nipples and shoved my tongue down his throat as he moaned out his release, spilling his seed all over his wife's chest.

Without hesitating, we focused our attention on Jan. Molly grabbed her head and rubbed her face against the mess Ben just left. I positioned my face in her groin, taking her clit in my mouth, nibbling and sucking. I kept up my assault while Molly moved to attack her nipples. We had her panting in no time and she exploded in her second orgasm of the night, squeezing her thighs together around my head making it difficult to breathe.

Before I lost consciousness, she released me as the timer rang out again. The movie had ended at some point during our punishment. Before starting the next one, we took a bio break and served up some ice cream.

The next movie was a graphic novel style film about the fall of Sparta. It had lots of skin and abs which everyone enjoyed. Timer was reset and we took up our places with our next cuddle buddies.

I wanted to make the most of my time with Ben this time around so I got right to work bringing his cock back to life with my mouth under the blanket. Once he was at full attention, I stood up, making sure to keep the blanket in place, and positioned my ass above his tool, began taking it inch by inch.

The mix of pain and pleasure was euphoric and it took a bit to be able to take it all, but take it all I did. I felt full, with an unusual pressure around my stomach. Taking time to adjust, I leaned back against his chest, while he wrapped his arms around my waist, slowly stroking my raging hard on.

I had just started to get into a rhythm, bouncing and grinding in his lap, when the timer went off again, but I wasn't ready to lose the full feeling so instead of getting up, I kept bouncing, removing the blanket for the ladies to see what they probably assumed was happening. If there was going to be a violation for not switching when the time was up, I was going to at least let them fully enjoy the show. They took this as a sign to get a closer look, kneeling down on the ground in front of us, watching every detail.

Now having an attentive audience, my riding partner and I really let go and gave them their money's worth. Our groans and grunts got louder and the fucking got harder. No longer attempting to keep it under wraps, I bounced up as high as I could without fully releasing his cock, before slamming down as fast as I could. I kept this up for a few more thrusts before Ben let go of my dick and grabbed my waist, helping me keep the rhythm as he yelled out another orgasm. His wild release filling my ass with cum was enough to trigger my own as I exploded all over the beauties in its path.

I collapsed back into Ben, turning my head towards him, I thanked him and gave him a very passionate kiss. Not giving us much time to recover, Jan said, "So I think you two owe us each an orgasm for removing your blanket." "Yeah and I'm pretty sure there needs to be another punishment for running over your allotted time," remarked Molly, "You two have made such a mess, I'm going to need you to clean this all up...with your tongues."

Not wasting any time, we got to work licking up my cum from our wives, spending more time around their lips and nipples than necessary, driving them crazy, but also beginning the work for our other consequence. To keep things spicy, I moved over to Molly and nodded Ben over to Jan, having them move up to the couch.

I settled in between Molly's legs, Ben mimicking me between Jan's, and focused my attention on her clit. With how the evening had been going, she was sopping wet, so in addition to my tongue above, I inserted two fingers and began fucking her with my fingers, slowly at first and picking up speed based on how she seemed to be enjoying it. I added another finger, and another, before working my whole hand in her pussy, pounding it with my fist. The sounds Molly was making filled the room. I kept my assault up for another minute before I pulled out just as she grabbed my head and began humping my face. It was fucking hot having her ride my face as she came, catching wave after wave up close and personal.