Remodel R&R

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she recovered, I got up and moved over to Jan's side, taking her right nipple in my mouth, sucking hard and biting, as Ben continued his magic below. Molly joined me up top, mirroring my actions to the left. All the additional attention helped and not more than a minute after Molly joined in did Jan cry out her own orgasm, yelling "Fuck!" over and over again at the top of her lungs.

We all snuggled together on the one loveseat, recovering from such a high, and just stared blankly at the half-naked soldiers on the screen.

We were all tired from the activities of this evening and decided we should get some shuteye if the remaining 60+ hours were going to be as physically demanding as the past few.

Molly grabbed Jan's hand and said, "In order not to break the rule of not being alone with your own spouse, Jan and I will be sleeping in our bed tonight, you two can sleep in the guest room. Brunch will be ready at 11 so sleep in, or not, but we don't want to see you until then." Then the two of them walked into the primary bedroom, locking the door behind them.

Ben seemed a little shocked at first, jaw open, staring at the door in disbelief. I grabbed his hand like Molly did for Jan and walked with him downstairs to the guest room where Jan and I had been sleeping. I got in the bed and encouraged him to join me by patting the sheets next to me. He got the hint and shock subsided as we passionately kissed, caressing each other's chests, backs, and other things. Before it got too crazy, I suggested we sleep and continue this in the morning. He agreed and I turned over, backing my ass into his erection, spooning as we crashed.

Sometime in the early morning, I woke to Ben's cock poking me in the ass and his hand on my own hard on, slowly stroking it. As his nose nuzzled my ear and neck, I pretended to keep sleeping, wanting to see how long/far he was going to take it. He kept his slow work on my member and after a quick repositioning, began gently humping me, grinding is cock deeper into the crevice of my backside. He got progressively less gentle, adding more pressure and strength to his motions. The precum leaking from his cock reduced the friction, allowing his member to glide easier with each thrust, getting him closer and closer to his goal of taking my ass while I "slept".

I'm not sure anyone could have stayed asleep through the assault he was giving, and he likely knew I was awake, however I kept up the ruse, keeping my body completely relaxed, and enjoying every second. Two more hard pushes and he reached his goal, getting the tip to point in exactly the right position and I relaxed and accepted the invasion. He stilled for a few moments, getting used to the tight feeling on his cock, and gratefully allowing me to do the same. The moment was short, however, and once he was ready, he began a slow thrusting motion, going increasingly deeper with each push. It was a glorious feeling, after being stretched out the evening before, having him fill me back up with his giant cock.

Not wanting to pretend any longer, I caught him by surprise on his next thrust, pushing back with equal fervor, slamming completely back against his groin before grinding in a circular motion for a short time. When he pulled back, I took that as he was ready to fuck, so I suggested that I get up on my hands and knees, giving him more freedom for movement.

Once we were in position, he reentered, slamming hard down to the hilt and I met him thrust for thrust, getting into an amazing rhythm. The slapping sound of skin on skin was loud and consistent and the feeling of his balls hitting me with each push was amazing. With all the cum he released yesterday, he was able to last much longer than I thought, but I wasn't complaining.

The precum from my cock was flowing with a consistent stream all over the sheets and after a few more minutes, Ben finally tensed up and grunted loudly, releasing what little cum his body was able to create over the past few hours deep in my ass.

We both collapsed, his still hard cock buried inside me and his body weight pushing me into the mattress. We rolled back into the position we started this escapade in, feeling less and less full as his dick returned back to a flaccid state. He got up to go to the bathroom, returning after cleaning up and smelling of lavender.

We drifted back to sleep, only to be woken up again before first light, by Ben nuzzling my neck. Thinking to myself, "Geez, I guess we opened the floodgates, this guy is insatiable," though enjoying the ability to fully embrace the other half of my bisexuality. He whispered in my ear, "Can I suck your cock?". Turning around I agreed saying, "I'd love that as long as I can return the favor...".

Not waiting for an answer, I flipped down, giving us each easy mouth-to-cock access, and took his head in my mouth at the same time he did to mine. Completing the 69, we got each other hard in no time and I really went to town, relishing the feeling of an amazing dick between my lips. After spending a good amount of time on his head, I worked on the shaft, attempting to get it nice and slick, with my goal of being able to take him down my throat. After gagging myself a few times, getting comfortable with the feeling, I relaxed my throat and swallowed the next time, getting him further in than I had before. Holding him there for as long as my breath would allow, I pulled back just long enough to bring new oxygen in my lungs before I plunged him deeper the next time.

Now comfortable with the feeling, I began bobbing my head up and down, fucking him with my throat, taking short breaks to catch my breath. I could tell he was loving what I was doing as he was unable to keep up on my own dick, only holding it between his lips, but not doing much else. I knew I wasn't going to get a quick cumshot, so I pulled back and returned my attention on his head so he could focus on his original request and suck my cock.

I did not last nearly as long as the fucking we did earlier didn't put me over the top. Ben had just started to attempt to take me into his throat when I came hard, gagging him a bit, but he did a great job of just pulling back enough to keep all of my seed in his mouth before swallowing every drop.

We kept each other's dicks in our mouth, more for our own pleasures, as we once again drifted to sleep, not waking again until 10:30. We had 30 minutes left before brunch and hooking up with the ladies so we spent the first 25 minutes making out and the last 5 getting cleaned up before heading upstairs.

Exactly at 11, we opened the kitchen door only to find it empty, food on the table and a note from the girls. It read, "We were hungry and ate without you. Oh and we're not done with each other yet, so the two of you will have to fend for yourselves today. We might join you for dinner, or we might not, but don't expect the bedroom door to open any time soon. Hope you're enjoying each other's company as much as we are. Kisses! J+M"

Now clearly I'm not the jealous type, but I can't remember the last time, if at all since we've been married, that Jan and I spent this much time apart in the company of someone else when we were under the same roof. We've had guy/girl trips, with stories of their own, but nothing like what our relationship with Molly and Ben has evolved into.

Don't get me wrong, Ben is great and the day was fun, but Jan is my person, and at that moment I missed her deeply. What got me through it was knowing that she seemed to be having an amazing time and hopefully filled with even more pleasure than I was having. I was excited for the opportunity, whenever that might be, to hear all about her experiences this weekend.

As mentioned, the day with Ben was great. Keeping to the rules, everything we did was au natural, from board games, shooting pool, making each other lunch, to working out and every opportunity we had, we kept the pleasure coming. We made games of each activity where the loser would have to give the winner a 5 minute blow job where neither of us were ever truly losers.

During our game of pool, we'd take turns walking up behind the other taking their shot, grinding against their backside, attempting to make them miss and it worked...a lot. I think it was one of the longest games I've played. Eventually, Ben won and I had to give him head for five minutes...damn.

By the end of the day, we were riled up and needed to cool down so we grabbed a six pack of beer and sat on the deck watching the sunset, shooting the shit, and talking about the amazing weekend we were having. Three beers in, the ladies finally emerged from their cave, looking radiant and even a little puffy, like they had either had a good cry or just woke up.

"Good morning!" Ben exclaimed and they responded only with an unintelligible mumble. Sleepy then, as they each sat in their husband's lap, enjoying each others' company and the beautiful sunset before us.

With the sun fully gone and the stars filling the sky, Jan spoke up with the plan for this evening. "Once we've had some food, we're all going down to the dock and jumping in for a little skinny dipping. It's been a hot day and we all need to cool down a bit. And before getting our sleeping arrangements for the evening, we'll have a fun group shower."

The lake felt great after soaking up so much of the last bits of sun but the shower was even better. Everyone helped everyone get all soapy and clean. It was definitely sexually charged, with lots of groping, massaging, and pinching, but I have to say, having three extra pairs of hands does make the cleaning part easier.

When we'd all dried off, we sat on the bed that started this whole journey two nights ago. Jan then explained our sleeping arrangements. "First things first, we haven't checked-in today so want everyone to have the chance to raise any concerns with how the weekend is going and if anyone wants or needs to hit pause. I am having too much fun and am feeling great about how things are going, but I will pause for anyone to speak up without any judgment."

I agreed with Jan, letting her know that I feel great and have no concerns, Ben and Molly agreeing as well, pointing out that they are loving the new level of our friendship/relationship and definitely want to keep exploring and taking it deeper.

Jan responded, "Great! So, for tonight's sleeping arrangements, we'll be switching it up again. Molly will be joining Steve downstairs and Ben will be with me here."

Without any hesitation, Molly grabbed my hand and rushed me downstairs in the same fashion I led Ben last night, only able to smile and wink back at Jan before we were gone. Molly was determined to get me alone and I found out why shortly after.

Once we were in the guest room, Molly gave me a brief overview of the discussion that led to us being paired up tonight.

Apparently she and Jan had the best day, making love and sharing their desires and fantasies. One of Molly's was wanting to have someone eat her ass but Ben had never shown any interest or picked up on any of the hints she left showing her interest.

"Steve will do it for you, he is always up for it when I ask and he gets really into it," Jan said and continued, "I have a great idea. Like we are today, let's swap partners again for the day, starting at bedtime you and Steve will shack up and I'll be with Ben. We will both get to experience fantasies that husband's can't, or won't, fulfill."

"Mmmhhmm," Molly purred, "I like that idea. You get a day of BBC and I get a kinky and attentive husband who will do pretty much whatever I say. Are you sure you are ok with that?"

"More than ok, this will be fun and Steve will definitely be up for it. How do you think Ben will respond?"

"Uhh, he'll be thrilled. He has commented on multiple occasions how beautiful you are."

"But what about you being alone with Steve?"

"If Ben has any objections, we will give him a chance at our evening check-in, but from how the weekend is going so far, I think he'll be game."

"Great, the only thing is, I don't want to be separated from you tomorrow so maybe we spend the day together, but with each other's partner?"

"Sounds like a plan. I want to be able to see, touch, and grope you too." Molly added with a wink.

Back in the guest room, Molly told me that my wife had some great ideas for the day ahead, but that is all she would say about that.

"So, now that you know what I want so badly, what are you going to do about it?"

I pushed her down onto the mattress with her entire backside at my disposal. Straddling her lower back, I started with a sensual massage, allowing my speedy erection to rub against her at all times while my hands did a number on her neck, shoulders, and back.

After some time, I slid down so my cock fit nicely in the crevice of her beautiful ass, while working on her lower back. When I got to her ass, I turned around, straddling her back, and continued working on her feet, calves, and eventually her thighs, spreading them further and further apart until I was rewarded with an amazing view of her flower.

Now ready to focus my attention on her ass, I massaged the soft flesh of each cheek, pushing deep, working out any tension. I then moved my head in the direction of my goal, kissing where my hands had just been while spreading her wide with my fingers.

Molly gasped every time I spread her wide as the skin tightened around her little rosebud. I kept this up for a few moments more, building the anticipation of what was to come. On the next round, instead of kissing the cheeks, I placed my lips directly on her hole, starting with a quick peck, before adding a little tongue. From then on it was a frantic worship of Molly's asshole, kissing, licking, biting...I lost myself in the moment and Molly responded in kind.

The sound of her moans had to have made their way upstairs, but then again, I assume Jan's own sounds from getting pummeled by Ben's big black cock were competing and likely drowning it out.

I kept up my attack on her ass and stuck my tongue out as far as it would go, plunging it deep inside and wiggled it up, down, and all around. She was now thoroughly wet from my tongue which allowed me to rub my nose and face all around her tender area, smothering myself with her ass.

Molly kept panting, "Don't stop, don't stop, don't you fucking stop," and so I didn't, and instead added a thumb to the mix, plunging it deeper than my tongue could go, and I fucked her ass. My fingers were in a great position to fondle the lips of her cunt so that's exactly what I did. They found her clit and worked it fervently while my thumb stayed securely in her ass.

All of a sudden, Molly tensed up and let out another one of her screaming orgasms, as I inserted my middle finger in her slit, fucking both holes with my hand. Before she finished coming down, I pulled my hand away and replaced my thumb with my fully erect and leaking member. It didn't take much pressure to glide my cock into her ass, so I sunk myself down to the hilt. Laying on top of her, I let my body weight push her into the bed, holding her in place as I let her ass adjust to my length. Holding her hands together above her head with one hand, I let my other wander on her body, gently caressing her amazingly smooth skin.

I pulled out just a little to get her ass used to the feeling of movement once again and worked my way towards pulling almost completely out before thrusting all the way in again. Fucking hard, I had my way with her ass as long as I could last before I pulled out just enough to fill her crack full of cum.

Not done yet, I pulled out and dove in again with my tongue, cleaning up the mess I made as it oozed towards her pussy. Once I was sure I'd caught all the cum, I crawled up next to her, facing each other on our sides.

"Thank you Steve, that was amazing. Please help me talk Ben into trying that or else I'm going to need you to come over at least once a month." Molly whispered.

"I'll see what I can do, though I'd be happy to do that for you anytime you need. Just shoot Jan a text and I'll make a house call." I replied with a wink.

We laughed and cuddled and after a quick shower, we dozed off to sleep. Like the previous night, I was woken up in the wee hours by someone stroking my cock. And like yesterday, I pretended to stay asleep.

Molly seemed to enjoy just playing with it, stroking, slapping, caressing the skin. I didn't keep up the ruse for long, spinning around, I caught her hands and pinned them to the bed, taking one of her nipples in my mouth.

Biting, not too hard, but enough to make her cry out, I switched to the other and did the same. Returning to the first, I sucked like a baby attempting to draw out milk that was no longer there.

After getting the first nipple raw, I did the same to the other. Releasing her hands I grabbed her throat, not strangling, but enough pressure to make it harder to breathe. I spread her legs with my knees, claiming her, sinking my cock as hard and deep into her pussy as possible. Allowing her to breathe freely again, I grabbed her legs, wrapping them around me as I began fucking her, hard.

At this speed, I never last long, but after how much activity it's seen over the past two days, I was proud of my effort. Molly was meeting me thrust for thrust. Reaching up, she grabbed my neck, pulling herself onto my lap, now riding me like her life depended upon it.

Wrapping my arms around her waist, I grabbed her ass and supported her as she bounced. Over and over again, up and down, she kept the rhythm, until she came hard on my cock. Leaning back, but not letting go, she grinded her hips against mine until I joined in her ecstasy, shooting stream after stream of hot cum inside her.

Collapsing on the bed, Molly falling on top of me, with my cock still buried in her pussy, she curled up on my chest and we both crashed, falling quickly back to sleep.

And we slept hard, not waking up until noon. When we walked upstairs, Ben and Jan were drinking coffee out on the deck, Jan sitting on his lap.

"Good morning sleepy heads," Jan teased, "did you have a good night?"

"It was mind-blowing, how about yours?" quipped Molly.

"You took the words right out of my mouth." Jan replied.

The playful banter was a joy to hear, evidence Jan had the time of her life last night.

"Today we will all be together, however, last night's couplings will be your partner for the day. We have a few fun activities planned so let's get started," Molly announced.

Jan then said "First activity is breakfast... donuts!"

Ben and I looked at each other, wondering how donuts were an activity, and we all walked inside to the kitchen to find out.

With a smirk on their face Jan explained, "We will be eating in shifts, ladies first, where we cannot use our hands but the guys will be holding the donuts for them...with their dicks."

Molly continued, "When it is your turn, you will get to eat them off our tits."

"Oh and the only donuts the shop had available to be delivered this morning were filled, cream and jelly." Jan piped in since she was the one who ordered them.

With the instructions provided, the ladies had us retake our seats on the island to give them easy access to their donut.

Being first, they got to choose whether they wanted the chocolate covered, cream-filled or the powdered sugar covered, jelly-filled. They both chose the cream and chocolate so Ben and I each picked one up and, already hard, used our pricks to poke a hole through the middle, pushing up some of the cream out the top.

Licking their lips, Jan and Molly began their meal, Molly between my legs and Jan between Ben's. We were sitting with our legs touching, giving us a great view of both of our wives eating their donuts.

Jan, not liking to be messy, methodically ate her donut in a way to keep her face mostly clean.