Remodel R&R

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There wasn't much else on this memory card, besides watching Molly sleep on my chest and us waking up in the morning so she ended the playback, ejected the card and put in the one from the camera in their bedroom.

After a quick break for snacks and potty, Molly continued managing the playback, finding the point when the ladies entered the room and continued past them sitting on the bed talking before she hit play.

Virtual Molly initiated a passionate kiss that continued for a few minutes, their hands exploring each other's bodies. Molly then moved her kisses lower, down to Jan's neck, shoulders, chest, before taking one of her nipples in her mouth. She spent a good amount of time there, moving back and forth, between both Jan's girls, before continuing her journey south.

Molly nestled between her legs, kissing the tender areas of her inner thighs, teasing her by pausing over her sex before moving to her other thigh. Molly kept this up for another few minutes, getting closer and closer to her goal, but never engaging it.

Jan was going crazy with the anticipation and tried to thrust her pelvis toward Molly's face the next time she hovered over it, but Molly was ready and pulled back just in time.

When Jan had enough of the games, she started to take matters into her own hands, literally, when Molly beat her two it and her face disappeared between Jan's thighs.

She knew exactly what Jan needed and Jan rewarded her for her efforts, grinding her hips against Molly's face while running her fingers through her hair.

It was wonderful to watch the pleasure Jan was getting from her best friend. Just when I thought this might go on for a while, Molly got Jan's first orgasm, her body tensing up and arching back while Molly tried to keep it going for her as long as possible.

When it finally ended, Molly climbed back up Jan's body to cuddle, gently kissing her lips, her nose, her eyes. After just a brief skip ahead in the recording, Jan was returning the favor between Molly's legs.

Jan spent a significant amount of time with her face buried in Molly's sex before Molly gave up her first climax in her usual fashion, loud. When she recovered, they still weren't done, the timestamp showing it was just after midnight.

Making out in each other's arms, Molly on top of Jan, her legs straddling one of Jan's, grinding against her thigh. Really getting into it, Jan released Molly, guiding her into a position that allowed her to slide her pussy up enough to let their other lips meet.

They stayed in this position for a bit, Molly fucking my wife without a cock, before they traded places and Jan led the fucking. This continued for a while before they simultaneously reached their climax, passing out on top of each other from exhaustion.

Molly skipped ahead to the morning, when Jan woke up first and attempting to not wake Molly, worked her hand between her thighs.

Not too far into it, she reached into a bag on the nightstand, pulling out what I assumed correctly to be a mini vibe, starting it up and getting back to her self-pleasure.

In the recording it didn't look like much was happening, so Molly moved it forward to when she had woken up just in time to watch Jan cum.

Molly, pulling something out of the drawer of her nightstand, laid back and assumed a similar position as Jan. Her toy was bigger than Jan's vibe, looking more like a dildo, and that was exactly what it was. The way that Molly kept it between her legs, it must have been one of the vibrating varieties. After some time, Molly spread her legs apart, giving her better access to begin inserting the vibrating cock inside her slit.

Jan had taken this opportunity to get down between Molly's now spread legs, getting a better look, and began caressing her thighs. Working up the nerve to take over for Molly, she tentatively reached down and took hold of the dildo deep in her friend's pussy.

She kept it there for a bit before starting to push and pull, thrusting it gently at first, then really going for it. Molly looked like she was in heaven, as she came hard from the toy fucking Jan was giving her.

Now fully awake, they spent some time talking that Molly fast-forwarded through, including a part when they left together and returned with some muffins, two bananas, two flutes with orange juice, and a bottle of prosecco.

She continued skipping through them eating, feeding each other bites and serving each other sips of their mimosas. They talked more, laughed a lot, and simply enjoyed the alone time.

When Molly hit play next, Molly was wearing a strap-on and Jan positioned herself on her hands and knees, ass pointed in Molly's direction. Taking the cue, Molly mounted Jan from behind and after just a few thrusts to get her used to it, began fucking her cunt with her dark brown cock.

Jan met her thrust for thrust, throwing herself back against Molly and her giant dildo. Before long, Jan was having a hard time staying upright, her face pushed hard against the mattress with her ass still in the air, Molly continuing to fuck her from behind.

Molly eventually stopped, allowing Jan to recover and cuddled with her on the bed, her dick poking against Jan's leg.

They slept again, Molly skipping ahead to the next activity in the room, Molly and Jan with their ears pressed up against the door, before they opened it slightly peeking out.

"This was when Ben won the game of checkers and was rewarded with a blow job." Jan explained, knowing exactly what she was referring to.

Molly fast-forwarded, playing briefly to show us the two of them in a 69 position before skipping ahead to Jan wearing a purple strap-on that Molly was sucking, then skipping ahead again to Jan fucking Molly with said strap-on.

I was wondering why she was going so fast through some of these juicy parts when I realized what time it was. The kids would be getting dropped off within the hour and Molly really wanted to get to the part with Jan and Ben. I thought about saying something, but decided against it, thinking we still have the evenings for the rest of the week where we could have more detailed viewings.

Finally we saw the ladies leave the room after a short nap when they joined Ben and I relaxing on the deck, our skinny dipping activity, and the group shower that followed. Moving fast through watching us all pile into the room, and then the bathroom, watching Molly lead me out of the room, Molly finally found what she was looking for and hit play for us all to see what Ben and Jan got up to.

There had been some conversation between the two of them prior to Molly finding the action and boy did she find it. Jan had put on the purple strap-on she had on just hours earlier and, with Ben on his hands and knees on the bed, Jan was eating his ass at about the same time I was face deep in Molly's backside.

She kept at this for a while, plunging her tongue as far in as it would go. Knowing from previous experience playing with me, she pulled out some lube, dripping it generously in his crack and spreading it all over the purple dildo, stroking it like she was masturbating her own dick.

Jan then had Ben get lower, having him put his feet on the floor and lean over the mattress to better align the height as she slowly began inching closer to his waiting ass.

Once completely in, she waited for a bit, giving him time to adjust to the full sensation. While that was happening, she reached around and found his extremely hard cock, gently stroking his member which continued until she let go to hold on to his waist for the leverage needed to begin fucking him, hard.

Ben was up on his hands now, allowing him to meet each pounding thrust, before he collapsed on the bed, experiencing his first anally-induced orgasm ever. Jan slowed her humping down before pulling completely out. Taking off the strap-on, Jan jumped on the bed in front of Ben, still face down on the mattress, legs on either side of his head, she scooted her bottom closer to the point that if Ben looked up, he'd be staring at her pussy.

Eventually, that's what he did and getting the hint, began licking and kissing Jan's most intimate parts.

Just as Jan began holding his head and grinding against his face, the doorbell rang. We all jumped, but Molly seemed prepared for it, hitting pause and immediately turning off the TV.

She looked at her phone to see which set of grandparents and kids were here early and it ended up being Jan's parents. Not having any clothes of our own in this room, we borrowed some sweats, socks, and t-shirts from Molly and Ben, quickly putting them on over the lingerie so as not to keep them waiting.

Ben and Molly also put clothes on, but not as rushed as we headed out of the bedroom and to the front door. When we opened the door, the kids gave us both big hugs and immediately asked why we were wearing our friends' clothes.

Jan's parents looked at each other, then to us, confusion evident on their faces, before Jan explained that we had run out of clothes and they let us borrow these while we were running a load of laundry, joking about how they didn't want us to be running around their house naked.

Suspicious, but satisfied with the response, we said our thank yous to the parents, hugged them and wished them well.

As they were pulling out of the driveway, Molly's parents pulled in. Not wanting the extra scrutiny from another set of parents, we left our kids in the family room where they were excited to see their friends, and told them our laundry should be done so we will go change.

Heading downstairs to our room, Jan and I embraced and fell on the bed laughing, giddy from such an amazing weekend. We changed into our own lounge wear so as not to be any more conspicuous and then headed back upstairs as the door closed and our family units were all back together again.

The kids had already been fed, so we popped a big bowl of popcorn and all sat down to watch a movie in the family room, the adults all giving each other suggestive looks that went unnoticed by the kids.

After the movie ended and the children were safely in their beds, the four adults returned to Ben and Molly's bedroom to pick back up where we left off in the rewatching of the weekend's activities. All settled on the bed with our PJs now on, Molly turned on the TV and the image of Jan pinning Ben's head between her legs was frozen on the screen.

We all just stared at it like a beautiful piece of art in a gallery and I commented that I'd love to have that hanging in my bedroom. Everyone laughed, knowing I was joking, which was only half-true, and Molly continued the playback from that spot.

With the volume lower than before, we watched as Ben brought Jan to another orgasmic release with his tongue. Once Ben was satisfied, giving Jan all that she could handle for the time being, he crawled up onto the bed, pulling her into his arms, allowing her to collapse on his chest, falling fast asleep.

Molly skipped ahead to the next movement in the room which began with Jan crawling down Ben's body to take his soft, yet still remarkably big, dick in her mouth. She took her time sucking in as much as she could, filling her mouth with deliciousness. Before long, Ben's cock came back to life as he slept, Jan relishing the opportunity to spend some unhindered quality time with his amazing dick.

Once she got him completely erect, she stood up on the bed, straddling his waist before lowering herself to where her pussy was hovering directly over his giant pole. Ben, still sleeping, had no idea what was happening above him. Not wanting to wake him yet, Jan mounted him, lowering herself millimeter by millimeter until his dick was balls deep inside her.

She stayed still for what seemed like a very long time, however only turned out to be 15 seconds according to the timestamp on the screen, before she raised herself back up the entire shaft, leaving just the tip inside before gliding back down. Keeping this slow rhythm up for a good minute, Jan was milking him with her vagina and absolutely loving it.

Not able to take it any longer, she placed her hands on his chest, starling him awake, and went to her knees to begin fully and forcefully fucking his now fully awake body. Not missing a beat, Ben grabbed her hips and helped her ride like her life depended upon it.

The pleasure on Jan's face was amazing to see, getting to live out one of her fantasies. Her pleasure gives me so much joy and makes me love her all the more. Watching her get an amazing fuck from a big black cock sent me to the moon and what made this even better, was that she was able to experience this dream fuck with a friend that we both love.

Jan finished first, bucking wildly as if she were riding a bull, which she was. IT WAS SOOO FUCKING HOT!! Ben followed shortly after, keeping the rhythm going with his hips as he grunted loudly, shooting his seed deep, filling my wife's honey pot full of cum.

She fell asleep still impaled on his still hard shaft, Ben having to gently lay her down on the bed before nuzzling her breasts and using them as his pillows to fall asleep himself.

Molly was in shock and unable to speak. When she finally regained her voice, all she could get out was, "Wow! That was amazing."

I agreed vehemently. "Fuck you two...that was no amateur porn, that was the real deal. I'm sad I wasn't here to see that in person. So glad you captured everything for us Molly." I then leaned over and gave her a deep, passionate kiss, before moving to Ben repeating the same to him, and ending with Jan.

We all fucked that night, taking turns with everyone once again, until exhaustion hit us and we all fell asleep in a four way spoon.

The next day, we were in touch with our contractor and he informed us that the floors were not going to be ready this weekend for us to move back in. I'm sure he was expecting us to be upset, but we surprised him by saying "ok, take your time, bye" and then we hung up.

We informed Ben and Molly about the update and asked if it would be OK for us to inconvenience them as guests for a bit longer. Their response was immediate and in unison, "Yes, of course, we love you all and you can stay as long as you need!"

We did eventually move out two weeks after originally intended, staying with our best friends for a full month. While there wasn't anything like that weekend, we thoroughly enjoyed the extra time we had together, spending most nights in Molly and Ben's room and taking as many opportunities to play as possible.

Once completed, the floors looked great and we moved temporarily back into our guest room while the work to our primary bath and bedroom was being completed.

Jan and I returned to our daily lives, missing the closeness we shared with our friends. It was good to be home, however, and had time just the two of us to process and relive the past month as the work, and noise, continued around us.

Another plus for being back home was getting to ogle the workers again. Luckily, Noel and Edward were part of the team that was needed every day to complete the finishing touches.

The crew normally had weekends off and Jan and I would relish the quiet mornings without construction noise interrupting our beauty sleep.

One particular weekend though, when the kids were spending the day at the local water park with their friends, Noel and Edward showed up unexpectedly.

Assuming we'd have the day all to ourselves, we were watching porn in our family room, half naked and feeling each other up when the two guys walked up to the back sliding glass door, able to see everything that was happening inside.

Pretending they didn't notice, they started to walk away when I got up and answered the door in my boxer briefs and nothing else.

"What's up guys? Wasn't expecting you here today."

"Edward is missing one of his tools that he needs for a job this week so I offered to come up to help take a look around. Apologies...for..."

"No worries at all, want to come inside and look around?"

"Ummm...sure.. Yes, thank you." Edward stammered out.

I opened the door wider to let them in ahead of me before closing it again. As they walked past Jan, topless and doing nothing to try to cover up, waved and said,"Hi! Is there something you need to work on today, on a Saturday? Because if not, I have a list of things I'd like for you to do while you are here."

Awkwardly trying not to stare, but not wanting to be rude either, both men stumbled on their words so I helped them out. "No, Edward is missing his tool so they are here to try and find it."

Jan smiled and said, "I can help!" Jumping up, boobs flowing with the movement, we all started looking around the house.

We looked in every room without any luck. When we returned to the family room, Jan said, "There is still one place I haven't looked," as she walked up to Edward very seductively. Bringing her face inches from his, she reached down to his pants and grabbed the area between his legs. "I think I found it!"

Edward smiled, not offended by the action, but clearly into it, responded, "Are you sure? I think you need to get a closer look to make sure it's really there."

Jan took the invitation seriously and dropped to her knees in front of him, opening the button of his jeans and pulled them down, along with his briefs, to about mid-thigh, freeing his glorious cock.

It had to be at least 8 inches uncut, soft, and thick, hanging loosely along his leg. Jan scooped it up and said, "Tell me more about your missing tool, what color is it, how big is it, what does it do, what does it taste like? I'm going to have to try it to make sure this is the right one," as she brought it to her lips and kissed the tip.

Flicking her tongue on the head, she continued to tease him as she brought him to full attention. Hard, Edward started pushing his hips towards Jan's face, trying to get her to take him into her mouth.

Not wanting to be left out, Noel dropped his jeans, legs covered in similar tattoos as his arms, and stood close to Edward, allowing Jan to grab his already hard cock.

I knew how much Jan was loving this, and how much she loves dick, so to give her more of what she loves, I joined the guys, putting my member on display for Jan to select from.

No one was left out, as she knew exactly what to do with all this man meat before her, grabbing both Noel and I in each hand, stroking us as she bobbed her head back and forth on Edward, sucking and licking before switching it up and taking Noel in her mouth.

I had her release her grasp on me and walked behind her, lifting her up off her knees, but keeping her head securely positioned at Noel's waist. She was standing now, bent at the waist, ass up and ready to take a pounding. I crept closer, bending down just enough for my dick to reach her pussy, I grabbed it and rubbed it around her wetness, causing her to moan around Noel's cock.

I entered her from behind as she kept at her hand job on Edward while blowing Noel. She switched back to Edward, bringing him back between her lips, making out with the head when I motioned to Noel for him to take my place.

He nearly jumped at the opportunity, rushing over and filling her pussy back up almost immediately after I pulled out. I stepped back and watched as my wife was spit roasted by two hot guys we had fantasies about a few short months ago.

I sat down on the couch and told Jan to bring the boys over here. She obeyed, grabbing both of them by their dicks and pulled them over to the couch. Facing away from me, Jan lowered her ass on my cock and pulled Edward over to stand between our legs. She leaned back against me, giving him access to her pussy which he did not hesitate to invade.

I felt every inch as his cock pushed further and further into my wife. The double-pleasure of being balls deep in her ass, while having the added pressure of another dick in her slit cozied up next to mine was divine. When he started fucking her, it was like he was stroking me at the same time. Noel stood up next to our heads, offering Jan his cock, completing the trifecta, all three holes filled.