All Comments on 'Remote Work Pt. 01'

by gerhed

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

But stilted.

When she saw his porn, there needed to be some actual watching/sampling of it. With questions about what was it he liked about each particular video.

What kind of women did he like? Tall? Short? Young? MILF's? Older? Big tits? Small? Hairy pussies? Shaved?

Better that he'd at least included femdom videos, so there could have been some discussion about whether he imagined himself in thse situations.

Handjob was much too short. What was the rush to make him cum right away?

BTW, the word is "mastUrbate", not "mastErbate".

Four stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story. This is the only time I have ever commented on a story, hence, I am also commenting as anonymous. To the author, good job. Can't wait to hear the next story. To the 'anonymous' commentor above me, STFU. Your 'anonymous' comments about how someone else didn't write something the way you thought it should be written, tells me that you are a fucking dick. That's all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But rushed whenever sex was involved.

And there really wasn't much in the way of sex at all except for a six-stroke handjob.

And you really need an editor/proofreader. You wrote PERSONAL file when you meant PERSONNEL file. And you need to spell MASTURBATE correctly, it's NOT mastErbate.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an incel fantasy with the writing quality of a mr man book

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredible work. I'd love to be in the capable hands of a dominate woman. Someday soon I hope to experience that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergerhed@gerhed
I'm a married white man in the American Midwest, east of the Mississippi. Two kids, 50 acres, and not another house within sight of mine.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES