Renfield: Getting Bi with Dracula

Story Info
Dracula seduces Rebecca Quincy and Renfield.
1.2k words
3.33
1.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers

"This feels nice, I'm glad we made peace," Dracula said, sighing happily. The Lord of the Undead grinned as his acolytes, officer Rebecca Quincy and Renfield knelt before him and sucked his big Undead Romanian dick. Renfield greedily sucked Dracula's balls as though they were sugar cubes while a certain curvaceous Asian American female police officer sucked Dracula's dick. Rebecca Quincy lathered Dracula's cock with her tongue and then proceeded to give him the deep throat treatment. That's right, folks. The Lord of all vampires is getting bi, and it feels so good!

"Master, your balls are delicious," Renfield said, and the Familiar winked at Dracula as he continued polishing his balls. Nobody sucks dick like the partially Undead, sycophantic Renfield. Dracula leaned back on the couch and caressed Rebecca Quincy's thick ass as the reformed policewoman and new Familiar continued sucking his dick. Dracula nodded in approval, pleased with how well the policewoman sucked his dick. To be fair, policewoman Rebecca Quincy has had a lot of experience sucking dicks. Just ask her colleague Kyle back at the police station. Let the good times roll, Undead style.

"Hmm, yummy," Rebecca Quincy said, and she greedily sucked Dracula's dick like her life depended on it. Ever since she became a Familiar, after an ill-fated alliance against Dracula, Rebecca has had many cravings. Sex and violence are part and parcel of the vampire's repertoire. Dracula found it quite soothing that the same policewoman who encouraged his long-time Familiar and lover Renfield to rebel against him is now sucking his dick like a pro. Who says the villain cannot win? Of course, Dracula is the hero of his own story, in spite of whiny Renfield's attempts at stealing the spotlight.

"Thanks for polishing my cock and balls, now, I want some ass," Dracula said as he stood up. Tall, pale-skinned and dark-haired, the vampire Lord looked at his kneeling Familiars and smiled. Renfield and Rebecca's lips were still wet from sucking Dracula's cock and balls. Dracula has been forthrightly bisexual as a nobleman in Romania and saw no reason to change his sexual appetites after becoming one of the Undead. The Lord of the Undead does not discriminate, whether female or male, a nice ass is a nice ass. Hmm, whose butt hole shall Dracula plunder first?

"Master Dracula, sir, please, I offer my butt hole to you," Rebecca said eagerly. Dracula blinked in surprise as the short, curvy Asian policewoman got on all fours and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open, exposing her asshole. Even Renfield was surprised by the speed with which Rebecca offered herself to Dracula. Renfield has been Dracula's favorite Familiar, majordomo, manservant and butt-boy for over a century. Looks like police officer and new Familiar Rebecca Quincy is even better at simpering than Renfield. Oh well, it's all about what's new and exciting, right?

"Alright," Dracula said, and he admired Rebecca's thick ass after nodding at Renfield. Smiling, Renfield grabbed Dracula's cock and sucked it and then took some lotion which he smeared all over Rebecca's butt hole. The curvy Asian American policewoman giggled as the cold lotion was dutifully applied on her butt hole by Renfield. Dracula pressed his hard cock against Rebecca's booty hole and then pushed. The bisexual vampire hasn't fucked a female butt hole in ages. He's only had Renfield's masculine butt hole to contend with for over a century. Time to try something new, wouldn't you say?

"Yes Master, fuck my pristine Asian butt hole," Rebecca said with a grin. Dracula smiled and gripped Rebecca's hips as he pushed his big white cock into her butt hole. Renfield, who sat nearby, started masturbating while watching Dracula fuck Rebecca in the ass. At first, the feisty Asian American policewoman and newly made Familiar tried to tough it out, gritting her teeth as Dracula's cock invaded her butt hole. Rebecca accidentally farted, an impressive feat considering the size of the big white cock occupying her asshole. Rebecca blushed and apologized, but Dracula laughed it off. The Lord of the Undead likes sheer, nasty fun with the ladies and the fellas.

"Renfield, make yourself useful," Dracula said, and he beckoned for his male Familiar to get closer. Rebecca winced as Dracula's cock filled her asshole. As Renfield drew near, Rebecca noticed that the tall, well-built male Familiar had a nice package. Hesitantly, Rebecca reached for Renfield's cock. Renfield smiled and nodded at Rebecca, who then took his cock into her mouth. Just like that, the curvy Asian policewoman got serviced at both ends by two big white cocks. Is she a lucky woman or what? Dracula smiled at Renfield as he continued to fuck Rebecca's warm, tight asshole. Never let it be said that Dracula doesn't know how to have fun.

"Oh yes, fill my holes," Rebecca paused to say, and after getting a look from Dracula, she resumed sucking Renfield's cock. Meanwhile, Dracula reached under Rebecca and began fingering her wet, hairy pussy. Rebecca's asshole felt warm and tight around Dracula's dick, and he savored every moment he got to spend in there. To the Lord of the Undead, a nice asshole is a nice asshole as long as it's warm, tight and clean. Gender and sexuality might be big deals for modern humans but Dracula has been progressive long before it became cool. The Lord of the Undead has been fucking women's asses and male asses for many centuries. To Dracula, there is nothing new under the sun...pun hilariously intended.

"Let's switch things up," Dracula said, and there were big smiles and zero objections from Rebecca or Renfield. Renfield lay flat on the carpeted floor, on Dracula's expensive Romanian rug, and stroked his big pale cock. Rebecca straddled Renfield and impaled her wet pussy on his big fuck stick. Meanwhile, Dracula spread Rebecca's ass cheeks and added more lotion before pushing his big white cock right back into her butt hole. As Rebecca's asshole clenched on his hard dick, Dracula sighed happily. The Lord of the Undead lucked out in his choice of Familiars.

"Oh yes don't stop," Rebecca squealed as Dracula slammed his big white cock up her asshole while Renfield filled her pussy with his big dick. The two Undead lovers fucked their new lady friend like there was no tomorrow. Rebecca ended up farting copiously on Dracula's cock but the Lord of the Undead didn't mind at all. Dracula thinks female farts are fun and a man who objects to female farts has no business sticking his cock up a woman's asshole in the first place. Yeah, that's how Dracula feels. Is he progressive or what? Dracula and Renfield fucked Rebecca until she tapped out, then they pulled their stiff cocks out of her holes. Good times, folks.

After a night of fun with his Familiars, Dracula retreated to his sunproof lair, located in the basement of Mob Boss Bella Francesca and her son Teddy. Renfield and Rebecca tended to mundane daytime tasks assigned by Dracula, like good little servants. They also got bugs for obvious reasons. Dracula is taking over the world, one city at a time, and as the head of a crime Family, he's got his work cut out for him. The Familiars, such as Renfield, Teddy, and now, police officer Rebecca Quincy, are useful aids in Dracula's quest for power and glory. Centuries after defeating the Turks in Romania, Dracula is still very much a conqueror. The King of the Undead is on the ascent, and nothing can get in his way...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers