All Comments on 'Rent Arrangement Ch. 01'

by paulwritesporn

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
never liked this topic

I can never get into these type of stories as I can never get past reality as I can't see where a couple who doesn't swap or share and want to have sex with others would entertain a sex for rent deal. And in this situation the sex is the late penalty and not the actual rent due. So basically they will never catch up and will still owe rent week after week while the landlord will have sex every Friday and Saturday. Just not real enough for me to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
garbage

1*- nothing more needs to be said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nothing entertaining here.

Poor planning. Poor work skills. Stupid, unlikable characters. The end.

1 star

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 5 years ago
Good story!

This is a fine first effort! It's certainly a plausible situation. I've known women who paid their rent in just this way. I was a bit surprised the landlord kept it to voyeurism on the first go but I think the buildup will prove to be worthwhile. I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow, tough crowd...

I thoroughly enjoyed it! This isn’t a cautionary tale about being wise with your finances. It’s a story about a guy and girl reluctantly making a deal to share the wife for a little leeway with the rent. It was sexy, just descriptive enough to entertain and get us right into the carnal acts, and left me wanting to see where the envelope gets pushed in subsequent episodes. Relax people, it’s just a story. Keep it up author!

paulwritespornpaulwritespornalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I know this is a very love-it-or-hate-it genre but all comments and criticisms are appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Waiting for Part II

Good start, waiting for Part II.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Hate to damn a first time writer with faint praise, but it was very good for the shit genre it is in.

Keep the stories coming, but lose this forced snowball Trainwreck as fast as you can.

Ugly, no make that fugly, plot. Not hot enough to stroke to.

Seems like you can actually write, why waste your talent on this dingy little white striper??

justine_1692justine_1692almost 5 years ago
Might be interesting as the story develops

The "pay the rent with sex" is a fairly hackneyed plot but I'll come back for chapter two to see if you have an interesting twist to share.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent story!

Anticipating part 2.....;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Move along, nothing to see here.

Nothing new here. Just rewarmed boiler plate, and still cold in the center.

Unbelievable setup, emotionless execution, ending ancient as the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More....

Just when it started to get good it ended. Keep the chapters coming. Five stars!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Paid in full

Tom stood at the top of the stairs whistling as he enjoyed the pleasant tingle in his groin. Hannah had given him some awesome oral, and then he had rubbed Rich's face in it to add to his delight. Tom had just lifted his foot to start down the stairs when something hit him very hard in his lower back. Off balance, Tom could not catch himself and tumbled violently down the steep stairs. His neck snapped long before he reached the bottom.

At the top of the stairs Rich smiled grimly as he spat towards the body below him. He whistled as he returned to his apartment to have a talk with his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Most commentators too dumb

...to see where this is going. A very interesting seduction setup. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was ok.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

like the kissing, LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous