Replaced Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am flabbergasted." I said. "How in the world did you keep that a secret? I never saw any indication you were doing anything! If you were playing a role of submissive lesbian slut, I would have expected some kind of physical signs!"

"You did see some of them." Sheila said. "I'd always kept my pussy trimmed short. I only shaved the sides down a bit when I needed to wear a bikini. I came home one day with only a tiny vee of pubes over my pussy. Becky wanted me bare down below. Another time I grew it all out for a few weeks. You even commented on the stubble. Then all of a sudden I was entirely hairless. That was all Becky's decision too. She waxed and plucked me clean."

The doorbell rang. Sheila got up to answer. I looked at Karen in amazement. "I'm wondering how she hid getting spanked. I can't imagine that would not leave marks of some sort."

Sheila returned followed by two women. I recognized one immediately and began to get angry. It was Rebecca. "I'm sorry we are meeting under these circumstances Frank. We wanted to give Sheila a little time to try to explain things on her own before we arrived." She introduced the other woman as Alyssa. Alyssa was not only Rebecca's wife but Sheila's attorney.

"Isn't that a conflict of interest Counselor? I asked, a bit more bitterly than I had intended.

"Normally maybe. Sheila is our friend. We want to minimize the damage and explain a few things." Alyssa said. "Sheila made some bad decisions. Things got a little out of hand." Ya think?, I muttered. Alyssa ignored my remark. "Becky, Sheila and I have had some talks. I am going to let Becky do most of the talking. We are here as friends. I'll save lawyer mode for later."

"I want to start by saying Alyssa and I are terribly upset your marriage has been, well I guess the best word is destroyed. Part of it is my fault." I looked at her incredulously. Sheila began to say something. "Hush! Sheila. I am talking. You had your chance." Sheila closed her mouth and looked down, her face turning scarlet. I could not tell if she was playing a game or actually embarrassed she had been admonished. "I am going to clarify things. Why don't you get Alyssa and I a beer? And anybody else who is ready." Sheila quietly answered, "yes ma'am" and rose. I looked over at Karen who was staring at the exchange in shock.

Rebecca smiled. 'You see part of the problem. That is what Alyssa alluded to when she said things got out of hand. It exceeded our original intentions."

"What the fuck just happened?" I asked, astounded. "She has been acting totally out of character all morning. Not like the woman I have been married to for twenty years. How is this change possible? It's like she was hit with some magic bimbo ray or something."

Rebecca shook her head. "Sheila is very good at compartmentalizing. She has three modes. The first is loving wife and mother who has no problem running her household and all the things that entails. The second is she is a very efficient manager at work. I made sure she got my old job when I got promoted to VP. I did not do that because of any personal relationship. I did it simply because she was by far the best candidate for the job. She busts her ass at work and has the personality to be a good team leader. The third mode has developed over almost the past year or so. She becomes very submissive. I don't mean to imply she turns into a brainless slut willing to follow any order. As soon as she is told to do something she thinks has gone too far, she stops and speaks up. But up to that point, she obeys. And that line changes depending on the situation. I'll demonstrate."

She turned to Sheila who had returned to her seat. "Sheila, what would you do if I ordered you to stand up and strip?"

Sheila almost choked on her beer. She paled then blushed. "Oh my God! Please Becky don't make me do that! I'd be terribly humiliated. We were supposed to have a normal conversation!" This last was almost a whine.

"See? She knows every person in this room has seen her nude already. She does not have a really valid excuse to refuse. She would hate it and whined in protest. She would obey and strip if I insisted, though." Rebecca explained. "Now if I gave her the same order in the front yard or out in the street she would have refused outright. And explain why she would not obey."

I told Sheila to turn and look in my eyes. Her pupils were dilated and eyes filled with tears. She was both turned on and distraught at the demonstration. "How has this happened?" I asked.

"It was actually all her doing." Rebecca explained. "She probably has always been a little submissive but suppressed it for most of her life. Did you ever role play in your sex life?" I nodded and said early in our marriage but having kids around put the squelch on that. "Okay, I'm guessing she liked the scenarios where she was a school girl reporting to the principal. Or a secretary with her boss." Now it was my turn to blush a little. I nodded.

"Over the time we have been playing she told me of several of her fantasies. Most came from reading erotic stories on a couple sites. She is an avid reader on a site called literotica. We started out just doing a little girl on girl sex. As time went on she started hinting at taking it further. She wanted me to dominate her more and more. Light spanking was okay but when I was going to use a paddle on her one day, she balked."

"Her argument against was it would leave marks that would not go away in a couple hours. That was when I discovered you had no idea of her secret life." Rebecca stated. She took a big breath. "I have to apologize. The very last thing Alyssa and I wanted to do was put your marriage in jeopardy. Sheila is our friend. When not in play mode we are equals. But it is totally up to Alyssa and I to decide when we switch into play mode. One of us might get a whim and whisper in Sheila's ear to go to the rest room, remove her panties and put them into her purse while out to lunch. Or I might do something with her in my office. Sometimes she hints she is in the mood to play. But you were always supposed to be in the loop and our play was with your full permission."

"She never said a word to me." I growled. "I might have gone along with it but we never discussed it. I did not even know she had brooked the idea of experimenting until Karen told me. And I knew nothing about your involvement until a little while ago. I'm not happy to hear she made that decision unilaterally. But that still does not explain Jason Turner. Nor does it excuse the bastard. He knew they were both married so he is just as guilty."

"Yes. Jason." Rebecca said. "When we found out you were not on board Alyssa and I chose to curb any sexual contact. Sheila accepted that at first. Then she started getting antsy. She still did an outstanding job at work, but sometimes she would beg me to reconsider. I told her I might if she confessed everything to you. And you and I would have to meet in person this time to make sure we were on the same sheet of music. She said she was afraid of how you might react."

I stared at Sheila. "You still wanted pussy so much but was too afraid to talk to me? And how does this translate to you fucking that bastard?"

"It was the play. It is addictive! I wanted more but couldn't confess." Sheila admitted. "Jason was a mistake. He was flirting and I started creating a fantasy."

"So you told some asshole you were a submissive slut and had sex with him but you could not bring yourself to tell me, your fucking husband!" I gritted.

"NO!" she said frantically. "He never knew! I made up rules about what he could do. I told you earlier. No groping, no kissing. Nothing like making love. He was to do me bent over in doggie position. He was to just pound the shit out my pussy like he would a whore. That's all he knew. He had no clue what was going on in my head. He didn't care. He just wanted to get his rocks off. He probably thought it was kink."

"In my fantasy I was doing it because Becky ordered me to do it. I was being punished for something. I made up all kinds of fake infractions." she said. I asked her why she didn't have me do her like that. She could have played out her fantasy in her mind without telling me instead of doing some asshole. "I tried!" she wailed. "It didn't work. I even had you spank my ass while you screwed me. When you did it, it was vigorous sex. I came but it was not the same thrill as having an asshole like Jason who did not give a damn about me. That fed the fantasy of my being punished. I was to be just a hole to be used."

"I'm curious." I said. "Did your imagined punishment include you letting him take you up the butt?"

"No way!" Sheila grimaced. "He tried once. As soon as he touched my ass I reached under and popped him hard in the balls. That ended the play for a week."

I looked around the table. Karen was wide-eyed at Sheila's admission. Rebecca and Alyssa did not seem phased. They had obviously heard this whole explanation.

"I appreciate the explanation. But this is not going to stop the divorce." I said to the group. "Sheila knew screwing another man would be a hard line offense. Cheating is cheating and I have problems even with a woman. I might have been receptive to that if we had discussed it. And even if the lesbian part was all that had happened, I might be able to get over it with counseling. I've imagined something like that myself." I added glancing at Karen, who blushed. "But Jason is also to blame. He knew Sheila was married. Hell, he knew he was putting his own marriage at risk and he still took that step. I'd like his balls."

"I'm sure you do." Rebecca stated. "You'd have to stand in line behind his wife. We have talked. She is out for his blood. She has him worked into a corner with that post-nup she has. She was going to kick him out that first night with whatever clothes he could carry. She made him get down on his knees and beg to use his car and a credit card for the night. She finally did but not before he agreed to let her kick him in the balls. He could have just grabbed his keys and left. He was so afraid she would not even talk to him later if he did, he let her boot him." I could not help it. I started laughing at the picture of him begging. Lisa had not told me that part. She told me she planned to make his life miserable if he did not agree with all her demands. But not what they were.

"The afternoon you had Sheila served she came to me and confessed. I had both of them in my office that day. Jason was quaking. He was sure you had told his wife. Then he asked if you had proof. I told him in this state you don't need proof to divorce. He told me he and his wife had a post-nup and she would 'take everything' if she could prove he cheated. He actually started crying." I was pleased to hear the asshole cried at getting caught.

'I questioned both of them. I needed to know all about their affair. They both report to me." Rebecca said. "Both told me they actually had sex only a handful of times. I know what you are going to say. Once is too many. But it leads me back to Sheila's change in demeanor, her submissiveness."

"They had set aside two days a week to meet, Wednesday and Friday. For Sheila, they was her punishment days" Rebecca explained. "Sheila would flip a coin to see if they'd have sex. Tails and she'd give up her tail. That's the way she explained it me. If it came up heads, she'd call Jason and call it off. Other times she was too busy or Jason was. I think one time you came over to take her to lunch. But even if she could not meet because of another reason and she tossed a tail that day, she'd self-inflict some kind of penalty." I looked puzzled. Sheila had her head down, unable to look at me. Huh? Sheila nodded. "Yeah she'd insert a butt plug often. She tried a couple other things, but always something. Once she walked into my office with her panties stuffed in her mouth to show me. Under her mask you couldn't tell. I thought she was trying to get me to play with her. I sent her back to her office with them in her pussy. I admit I was amused and a little aroused. I barely kept from having her eat me. But you and I had not talked."

"That brings back to me in my role as lawyer." Alyssa said. "We cannot agree with Sheila suing the company for sexual harassment."

I started to protest and Rebecca said, "Let me explain. Jason is not Sheila's direct supervisor. He is, however in a slightly higher position in the company and could exert influence on others which might still qualify for the claim. But I AM her supervisor and a lawsuit would put me in a bad light. I confessed my role to you today for two reasons. The first was to see if you might consider working to save your marriage. Obviously that is not the case. The second was implore you to not insist on the suit. I have already talked with the company president and CEO. Neither Jason nor Sheila are going to be fired. Not only because it might set up further grounds for litigation but because both are really good at their jobs. They are valuable to the company and fill crucial roles."

"I also have Lisa and her boys to consider. They will be in a real lurch if Jason lost his job." Rebecca stated. "I hope you will think about them. So while I know you want your pound of flesh off Jason's ass, I ask that you let Lisa do it."

Before I could reply, Alyssa said. "I am going to send a counter proposal to your attorney. It will be basically what the law calls for. Your kids are of age so no child support. They can live where they want for the same reason. Your house will have to be sold and the proceeds split because I know neither of you have enough money to buy out the other." Sheila began to protest she did not want to sell the house. She began crying. " No choice, Sheila. Frank, you fully funding your kids' college fund was a nice play to keep from sharing your money with Sheila. And your kids are taken care of in the process."

"Now we can talk about splitting the other non-monetary assets later. I understand you have a nice firearm collection and Sheila has some jewelry. The rest of the stuff really has no significant value in comparison. Now all this was in your proposal. The only point of contention is the lawsuit and alimony. Sheila will not ask for any alimony so your demand for her to file a suit is moot." Sheila began to sputter. "Sheila, I am doing what is fair. You are the one who screwed up your marriage. You should have been upfront from the get go and you know it. We discussed that several times. Then you cheated with Jason, knowing full well Frank had a hard line attitude about cheating. Am I correct?" Sheila nodded, sniffling.

Alyssa continued. "I explained this to Sheila. She can sue the company and probably get a settlement. Possibly a windfall, but at the cost of her job. I can represent her in the divorce but not in that lawsuit. Married to Becky I would probably be called to testify. I would have to say Sheila ASKED to have the affair. Even if she won, one of two things would happen. Her attorney would take a big percentage if he worked on a contingency or charge her an hourly fee. I doubt she would net much in the long run. It is best for the her and the company if she stays where she is."

"Why don't you go to the bathroom and wash your face? You need to compose yourself." Rebecca suggested. Sheila was still crying.

"What will I do? Where will I go?" Sheila said miserably. "I won't make enough to support myself."

"For now you will do what you are told and go wash your face." Rebecca said firmly. "We will discuss the future when you come back. I will make sure you are taken care of but you need a clear head." When Sheila did not stand up quick enough, Rebecca said sharply, "Did you not hear me give you an order?" This got Sheila moving. I was amazed how quickly Sheila obeyed.

"Do you think she is in any danger of hurting herself?" I asked. "She is in a bad place emotionally."

"No, we are going to talk about that when she returns." Rebecca said. "I'd hoped you would have considered reconciliation. I'm also going to insist she get help. The company has excellent health care. That includes mental health therapy. What concerns me is not that she hurts herself but she decides to find somebody to dominate and punish her. There are a lot of people out there in the kink world who would take advantage and she could fall down the rabbit hole. I'm not talking her doing it for a sexual thrill but because she thinks she deserves it. Her losing her marriage and family might push her over the edge. I'll step up and take her in for the time being."

Sheila returned. Rebecca repeated her concerns. "I wouldn't do anything stupid like that!" Sheila protested. "I always made sure to stay within limits so I did not get into trouble or let......" Sheila glanced at me. 'Okay. Yeah, I got carried away." she admitted. "Maybe I do need somebody to sorta curb my impulses." she said.

Sheila turned to me. "What are you going to tell the kids? I'll be terribly humiliated if you tell them the whole story. I know they already think I am a slut. Sharon made that clear with the lipstick." I told her I honestly did not know how much I would tell them, but I would not sugar coat it nor lie.

"I'm not worried about the lesbian activity, Sharon will understand that." Sheila said. "It's the submissive play. And the self punishment thing. I'm not sure they are ready for that stuff." Sheila looked back and forth between Karen and I. "Will you help me get right with the kids?" I nodded and said we needed to let them get their heads together but I had already encouraged them to talk and keep their relationship. I told them what Darren had said about them being upset and them messing with her interrupting her and Jason was punishment for doing something wrong. "I already figured out what they were doing. I put it all together seeing the bed that evening when I got home. How did you find out? I need to know. Did you come home that Saturday morning?" I nodded.

"I knew I'd seen that inhaler on the table later after you guys left. I started to send Jason away thinking you might come back for it. If only I had." she said morosely. I told her it would not have mattered, Sharon saw the Audi the day before and realized one of us was cheating. She just wanted to talk to Darren before confronting us. Sheila slumped.

"I have a confession. I did not stay home by myself that week to fuck Jason like you probably think. I did not want to go to the camp and be the only woman there. And I was feeling guilty so I punished myself by being restricting myself to home and work just like being grounded. I could not go out to dinner. I certainly could not go to the spa with the girls. I also had a list of possible self-punishments. Some pretty nasty. Every day and evening that week I planned to flip a coin and randomly pick one." she said.

"Have you been doing any of that this past week?" I asked. "Or done anything to yourself?" Sheila shook her head.

"Becky ordered me not to do anything. She said she would punish me if she thought I deserved it." Sheila said. I looked at Rebecca, she told her to continue. "She blistered my ass with a paddle. I could not sit comfortably for days."

"I could tell I had to do something to stop her. Impose some control so she did not spiral." Rebecca said. "Her humiliating clothing today was not her choice, either. Just a lighter punishment. I started to have her hair in pigtails as well."

I decided it was time to go. As Karen and I made our way towards the door. I heard Rebecca order Sheila to get the house cleaned up from top to bottom and get all her chores like laundry done. I almost laughed at Sheila's 'yes ma'am'.