Replacement Maya Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,076 Followers

The gown may have started out like my wife's, but Julie modified it to look like a see-through version. Maya's D-cup bosom was very much on display with the scooped neckline, and much more prominent than my wife's B-cup. Julie removed the white underlining of the long-sleeved bodice that hugged Maya's figure making the white bikini top visible. Julie removed the underskirt so Maya's legs and the bikini bottom could be seen through the tulle skirt. Julie also added two slits so Maya's legs would be exposed to her hips as she walked.

Knowing my wife would want to see the service I hired a videographer to live stream the ceremony instructing him to make sure he captured Maya's beauty and excitement. As we exchanged our vows I could not help but think of my wife watching. Knowing she set up and planned it as well as dressing the woman who replaced her on the altar. How she was feeling as I slipped 'her' ring on the finger of her replacement or as she watched us embrace in a passionate kiss to the applause of the people who gathered to witness.

"I cannot believe we did that," laughed Maya as I took her in my arms carrying her into our room.

"I knew you would enjoy it," I responded. "Now the part every man looks forward to, the consummation."

"I'm looking forward to that part as well," purred Maya as I placed her on the bed, her dark hair fanned out and her dress blended with the white comforter. "I just have one request."

"And what is that," I asked.

"Take me missionary," stated Maya. "I want us to look into each other's eyes as we make love. I want you to see me as your wife."

"As you wish," I replied before kissing her. I felt her bare thigh rubbing my side and her arms wrapped around my back pulling my body to hers.

Breaking the kiss I pulled back. Maya looked like the vision of purity in her white dress. While the lust in her eyes gave the feel of a bride transitioning from chaste to sexual.

Something about the image of a pure young woman was incredibly arousing. Lost in the fantasy our breathing became more animalistic as I started to remove my shirt and Maya worked the bottoms of her bikini down her legs.

I moved between Maya's open thighs and looked into her eyes. "Are you ready to experience your wedding night?" I asked playfully.

"Yes, hissed Maya, her voice dripping with need.

Maya was open and ready as I placed the tip of my penis at her opening. Her body shivered and she let out a lusty growl as my dick slid along her lips. Wrapping her arms and legs around me Maya helped drive me deep into her hungry pussy.

"Oh yes!" Panted Maya as I increased the speed and power of my strokes. With a final wail, Maya's body spasmed as she came milking my cock for every last drop. Her eyes closed, Maya's breath was deep as she released her grasp and her limbs fell to the bed.

"That was amazing," purred Maya.

"One of the best," I replied.

"You are the best," added Maya. "Why Julie doesn't appreciate what she has I do not know.."

"You mean what we have," I smiled thinking how my wife wants me to be with Maya.

"Yes, you are now mine," teased Maya as she moved to her hands and knees. "Now fuck your wife properly!"

Moving her dress to the side exposing her ass and heart-shaped tattoo I caressed her luscious rump.

"Is there any other way," I proclaimed, as I gave her ass a slap before moving in position behind her.

_______

Seeing Julie's car pull into the driveway you would think there was some emergency. "Michael," gasped Julie as she rushed into our home. After another sex-filled day in Hawaii, I spent the night with Maya at her condo before being welcomed home by Amber. We spent the day making love while Julie babysat Ambers's two daughters. It was then that Amber informed me she had Juile trapped in a chastity belt and Julie was incredibly desperate as she placed the keys in my suitcase. "Where is your luggage!"

"What," I asked walking towards my wife, "no hello or I missed you."

Julie wore a tee shirt and sweatpants, obviously to hide the belt. Her hair was disheveled and she stood in place swaying her hips like she needed to go to the bathroom. "Sorry Michael," whimpered Julie wrapping her arms around me. "It's just been a hard week and there is something in your bag I really need."

"Don't worry, I have your wedding ring," I responded in a tone one would use to talk with a child, knowing Julie was desperate for the key to her chastity belt. "Let me slip it on your finger and we can make love."

I can't," cried Julie, "Amber locked me in a damn chastity belt and hid the keys in your carry-on. So please tell me where your bag is."

I don't have it," I lied, the bag being in the trunk of my car.

"What do you mean you don't have it," squealed Julie. "I need those keys."

"I let Maya borrow it," I responded placing my hands on her hips feeling the metal belt around her waist.

"You let Maya borrow it! "Yelled Julie, the frustration oblivious in her voice. "Why would you do that? I'll text her that you are coming to get it."

"No you're wont," I firmly replied. "It's late. If I go back tonight I will not be coming back until tomorrow."

"Please," begged Julie looking into my eyes. "I cannot wait any longer."

"Well you just have to," I responded. "I didn't know the keys to your chastity belt were in the bag. I didn't even know you had a chastity belt. I will give Maya a ride home from work tomorrow, fuck her brains out and get the bag then, so for now your cuckcake has the keys to your chastity."

Julie looked like she was about to cry in frustration "You should be excited by that fact," I continued as I caressed her cheek.

Julie bit her lower lip and squeezed her fists. "While you've been fucking Maya like a horny teenager I have been left frustrated," argued Julie. "Having to give Amber updates and going down on her several times a day for the past week unable to get any relief."

I ran my hands over her breasts and stomach before pressing the front plate covering her crotch. "Well you will just have to wait another day," I scolded. "That is if you don't piss me off. I can always go to Maya or Amber for relief. Or I can just use your mouth. In fact, let's do that. You can orally pleasure me while we watch the video of Maya and my beach ceremony."

"Yes Michael," whimpered Julie resigned to be denied another day.

maxout09
maxout09
1,076 Followers
12