All Comments on 'Replacement Presenter'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Very early in the story, I felt this would be in the running to be added to my list of favorite stories. The further I read just confirmed it.

This is how a loving marriage can be. Without some Neanderthal pseudo Alpha going off half cocked and crazy because even though he owns her heart and soul and love, he also thinks he owns her sexuality

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are a truly top notch author. You manage to combine a good storyline with great eroticism, and your character development is second to none. Anna is a perfect sexual romantic, and your skill at bringing her and the other characters to life is amazing. So good to have a story where hot wives and husbands can have fun without rancour or cuckold nuances. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first part of this story up to where they agreed the contract was good, as there was a real story.

The second part was simply a who put what in whom sex story, and brought the mark down from 5* to 3*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well done , Thank you for the great read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.